PDA

View Full Version : For real trading experiences,which account is suitable Demo or cent account?

11-06-2013, 12:04 PM
without real trading experiences it is not possible to gain success in forex.i realized that only by demo practicing we can nor increase our real trading experiences because we trade on our demo with virtual investment and for that we trade without any fear of loss and without any emotion.so i think for real trading experiences we can start our cent trading with small investment.what is your opinion?

rivo25
11-08-2013, 03:47 AM
Thanks for your nice question, I also think so, when we trade in Demo account with big amount virtual money, that time we trade with lots of risk, without any analysis we open so many order, cause if we looser in Demo account, we are don’t care about this, this type of trading habit if we applied in our Live account then we should be looser. so get test in real Forex trade cent account is better.

hamba_taat
11-08-2013, 05:16 AM
demo or cent account?for me the cent account is more better because it the real account compare with demo account..for demo it just to training our skill in trading what ever much profit we get it just a not real...so if want to trade i advice better in cent account but should need enough skill before enter the cent account...have a good luck..