PDA

View Full Version : [Q] For improving trading skills, Demo contest is the best way?

10-30-2013, 10:11 AM
Forex is a profitable trade and for making profit we have to take any risk otherwise impossible to make any profit.again for minimizing our risk and for earning prodfit we need proper and real trading skills.i think only by dempo practicing ,it is difficult to gain real trading skills because we trade on our demno with virtual investment and with that virtual investment it is difficult to control our greed, fear and emotion.so i thjink for earning real trading skills , demo contest is the best way for beginner traders because for gaining prize we trade on the demo contest seriously and trade as a real account.

Approved by MOD Link (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?96009-Contest-%E2%80%9CThe-Best-Answer-to-the-Best-Question%E2%80%9D&p=1693937&viewfull=1#post1693937)

adelvalle
10-31-2013, 01:52 PM
Of course, if my colleagues. I speak from experience. A year ago I started participating in competitions demos and the truth was polishing my strategies, I also realized that I was making mistakes and not see them. Thanks to the skills I learned to read the trends and follow them to me this is a gain because before I did not know I made mistakes because he was always the opposite of the trend. worthwhile. Lets go congnitando where are your faults and in turn be corrected and you realize that other people succeed. Honestly is fantastic worth competing with demos.

hamba_taat
11-04-2013, 05:58 AM
Yes of course..i agreed that for improved the skill demo account is very helpful.me also begin with training on demo account..it very help to trader for getting the experience and know the market trand on real market..if when using the demo account,the trader can gain the profit,it will be good if want to try with real account using the same stratergy at demo..but if still on losses during in demo account,my advice is just training more on demo..dont ever to enter the real market..