PDA

View Full Version : Minimum deposit in forex ?

anik roy
08-13-2013, 09:15 PM
There is no minimum deposit limit in forex
Any one can start there forex business from 1 dollar . They can use mini or micro mini account in any brokerage house .

jony
08-23-2013, 10:54 PM
from my thinking and acknowledgment a trader can start trading with one dollar .

Mitu
09-13-2013, 09:27 PM
A new trader can deposit 1 dollar and it is possible to some broker in forex. But I think a trader should minimum 200$ deposit for forex trade in the broker. It is the better that if a trader has competency to deposit the 500$. Forex is a hard business and so a trader must be carefully trade against the deposit. A carefully trade can make a profit of all time. So, it is possible some money to earn from 200$ deposit.

samurai3x
09-17-2013, 03:23 AM
Minimum deposit amount for each broker is different, if we are newbie that just starting the transition from demo account to a real account I think we should start from a small amount of the deposit, because everything has to be balanced with the skills possessed, and must begin with a small target, all should run systematically in accordance with the procedures we have planned.

Jimmy
09-27-2013, 10:39 AM
Exactly. I see no reasons to open those micro accounts. You have fees and commissions. What are you going to make monthly from 1$, like 10 cents? To practice you better start from 100$.

hamba_taat
09-27-2013, 03:56 PM
minimum deposit is for micro account is 1 dollar and for standard account is 25 dollar..For me as a trader the minimum deposit is 10 dollar and for standard is 100 dollar..it for safe with using small volume as 0.1 during tade..But it all depand on budget of trader want to deposit in account..if large deposit it will trade with large volume and the profit getting more huge

rozali1982
09-28-2013, 12:13 AM
My trading experience in Standard Account just starting with USD30 only....but what I do is play safe by ensure the direction is clear to enter position...and then just take 3-4 pip only for your profit at every trade...

This strategy has generate me average USD50 for 1 week....
For me this figure is quite good in order to increase our capital in future trading...

And we should not too greedy during trading...because it can make us became the big loser at that day...

Airman
09-30-2013, 04:07 AM
Well depending upon mini, micro, or standard account typer different brokers set different minimum deposit limits but generally minimum deposit in forex business for starting trade is 1 Dollar.

The Point
10-02-2013, 09:26 AM
I've never understood people, who asks about lowest possible deposit! Why would you need that? Can't you afford 200$-300$ deposit? If not, keep being on demo until you collect those money! Or start the bonus accounts...I've seen somewhere they offer up to 100 Euro now.

10-04-2013, 02:44 PM
There is no minimum deposit limit in forex
Any one can start there forex business from 1 dollar . They can use mini or micro mini account in any brokerage house .

it is a great opportunity for us that we can start our real trade with any investment.i have started my real trade with FXopen with $3.25 investment with micro account and have made $4 profit with in one week but for my greed i have lost my capital.

tarini
10-14-2013, 09:50 AM
Don't start with just the minimum deposit required to open an account.Many forex brokers have a low minimum deposit required to open an account. The low amount of the deposit will usually cause you to open extremely large account positions in relation to your opening balance. This is a recipe for disaster.

ragib
10-18-2013, 12:57 PM
you can start forex with 1 dollar, but if you want to make some money than i will suggest to start with a minimum of 100 dollar or if you are experienced than not less than $1000.

10-21-2013, 04:24 AM
yes many brokers allow to start our real trade with minimum $1 investment but i think it is impossible to make profit with that investment by a beginner trader.so minimum $100 investment is suitable for trading and earning profit.

fxhero
11-12-2013, 06:30 AM
A trader need to invest money at here for make trade, and for that trader should have a good amount capital for make trade, but there have a option for invest minimum 1$, but that is not enough for any trader for make trade.

zakir jatoi
11-15-2013, 04:57 AM
You can start with little as $ 100 thanks to forex margin leverage. However it is not recommended you start with such a small amount to have more breathing space in your trading account. You can open a micro account with $1000, for a mini you need at least $10,000 and for any amount higher than $25,000 you can open a standard account.

zahidanwar
11-26-2013, 06:44 PM
sure quite a few brokerages enable to get started on our genuine industry using minimal $1 expense however i believe that it is difficult to produce benefit achievable expense by a beginner speculator. thus minimal $100 expense would work regarding investing and also making benefit.

Shahmeerkhan
12-04-2013, 02:48 PM
you can start the business of forex 80$ you can and also the small leverege and if you have to earn a big profit you have to invest more money and get a big profit

ForexCamping
12-05-2013, 06:58 AM
As per my opinion there is no minimum deposit limit in forex trading. The first time traders who don’t have experience in forex trading they can start trading with $1.

hamba_taat
12-05-2013, 07:48 AM
As per my opinion there is no minimum deposit limit in forex trading. The first time traders who don’t have experience in forex trading they can start trading with $1.

that right..i think same as you..it up to the trader how much they want to deposit on their account..it better for good trader but if you are the beginner or new trader, I suggest try with the minimum deposit like $1..for safe better $10 for micro account..if for standard account better $100 and will get the bonus..so it depend on the trader first which want they want..

Resolve
10-29-2014, 07:25 AM
that right..i think same as you..it up to the trader how much they want to deposit on their account..it better for good trader but if you are the beginner or new trader, I suggest try with the minimum deposit like $1..for safe better $10 for micro account..if for standard account better $100 and will get the bonus..so it depend on the trader first which want they want..

Well it will depend on the trader himself how he sees his trading and what are the profits he has in his mind. When he will start his trading only then he can get a correct estimation of the capital that he needs for meeting the profits targets he wants :)

mehenni
10-31-2014, 10:37 PM
hi my friends I think the minimum is 10 dollars and the minimum lot becaufe 0.01 on all forex platform

frubii100
11-15-2014, 03:42 PM
forex trading business is very excellent opportunity for every one because forex trading business start with very less investment and trader can easily afford this investment and gain the good trade profit with their capabilities and knowledge.

zafeer47
11-29-2014, 04:34 PM
there is no minimum deosit limit in forex trading u can start forex trading from 1$ or 10$. its up to you how much u offord when u start forex trading. in my point of view u should start fisrt on 10$ and then after some when u learn and when u become best trader then u deposit more money on ur account like 100$ or 500$.

bavely
12-11-2014, 02:14 PM
You can start with any amount as you like but in fact when you start with great amount you will make good trades and you will in safe side this market but how much i don not know this is depend on your life and what do you like

faisalhussainshehzad
12-18-2014, 08:50 AM
In the forex business you can also start the trading with the 2 dollor but in the low amount the chance of the lossing money in the forex busiensss maximum so this is the great way to making the money in the forex business for the making the good money we need the strong investment

imbest
01-12-2015, 12:29 PM
I think for beginners it is good to start with low amount . In micro accounts they can start with lowest amount to get real trading practice. low amount trading is not advised for profit taking . it is a good teacher for you to learn account management.

Resolve
03-21-2017, 12:55 PM
I think for beginners it is good to start with low amount . In micro accounts they can start with lowest amount to get real trading practice. low amount trading is not advised for profit taking . it is a good teacher for you to learn account management.

When we are trading we have to see how much trading can be easily done by us. In this way we would be able to know about how much income we can get and what is the advantage of doing such types of trades :)

henritte.courcelle
04-18-2017, 02:51 AM
In my case, I started with a $250 with itrader.com though the first time I tried trading with them has been really a difficult one for me as I am really novice that time. However, as of now I can say that there is a good return with this brokerage.

Dangerous
12-25-2018, 01:20 PM
follow the discussion thread up...