PDA

View Full Version : job or business ?

anik roy
08-13-2013, 09:13 PM
Forex is job or business ? what do you think ?
I think forex is not a job because of its cannot give us fixed salary like job. Job gives us a fixed salary after end of period .

shihab
08-20-2013, 07:25 AM
forex is not like a job and i think it is like a business and everybody should do it as a business......but sometimes we cant tell it as a job also and that's why i think it is both job and business.

jony
08-23-2013, 10:39 PM
different persons liking is different some one like job and someone like business . i like business.

adelvalle
09-03-2013, 04:51 PM
hello good for me is the same as working as a business. because in the end you have to work hard to achieve the necessary benefits. and is a business because you invest money and multiply and so on. it looks like a business because it is something you have control and forex is you. and work because you need to meet fixed schedules for success

samurai3x
09-11-2013, 04:54 AM
Yes I think so too, forex is an independent business, we are our own boss, we do own whatever money we invest. No work schedule rules. No monthly salary. All decisions are in the hands of our own is. I think forex is a business, trade, and investment.

Mitu
09-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Forex is not a job. Forex is a business. Forex is the biggest financial market in the world. Daily 4 trillion dollar transaction in this market. Job means a work which has some definite money to give a month by the job authority . But forex has unlimited money and anybody can get it by the trade. Forex has many opportunity for earn money. It is a big business.

Proctor
09-26-2013, 10:05 AM
It is not a best place to ask such question, since most of the people are here to make money from their own brain. In forex it is all about you and nobody to blame for the losses. So it is business, and whoever stays in this market long enough can tell you, that they prefer business.

ragib
10-18-2013, 03:42 PM
it really depends on you, whether you take it as a job or business. but the main fact is you have to give time to forex .

10-19-2013, 06:22 AM
Yes I think so too, forex is an independent business, we are our own boss, we do own whatever money we invest. No work schedule rules. No monthly salary. All decisions are in the hands of our own is. I think forex is a business, trade, and investment.

yes it is the great opportunity for us who do not want to work under any persons and want to work freely and want freedoms.on the other hand for starting nay other business, we need to invest big capital but for starting forex trading we can invest minimum capital.

fxhero
11-12-2013, 06:24 AM
I think forex is a one kind of business, because in this platform a trader get profit not any kind of salary, that's why a trader must need to hard work more and more for make that business as a good business for income, not like any salary.

Dangerous
12-25-2018, 01:21 PM
follow the discussion thread up...