PDA

View Full Version : How to be a PAMM Trader

blessedfx
06-04-2013, 11:38 PM
Please i really need to know how i can become a PAMM trader.... having no sufficient capital of my own, i would like to be a trader for an investor first... please does anyone has any useful information on how to go about this and what it takes?

Dangerous
06-07-2013, 05:10 AM
Please i really need to know how i can become a PAMM trader.... having no sufficient capital of my own, i would like to be a trader for an investor first... please does anyone has any useful information on how to go about this and what it takes?

How this is possible that a trader does not have fund in own pamm account , and expecting investors can comes !! ... you should start with own fund first then you can invite the investors
Secondly if you not have the fund , but if you have the skills , try the forexcup contests , if you have the skills you may can collect the bonus and prizes , see the asian champion contest winner 1st position gonna get the 3k+ so i hope you get the answer ...

Resolve
01-04-2014, 12:42 AM

Dear blessedfx,

PAMM stands for Percentage Allocation Management Module. It is a technical solution that helps to automatize profit/loss distribution, eliminate human error and allows Money Managers to manage multiple Investors accounts via one centralized MT4 interface.

FXOpen has seen the need for a new investing tool that can make cooperation between Money Managers and Investors more effective, honest, flexible and transparent.

So we have put our best efforts to develop an innovative, full-featured PAMM service!

With FXOpen PAMM service the manager can organize all of his clients together in one MT4 terminal.

An unlimited number of Investors can join under one Manager account.

The PAMM-service (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx) keeps each Investor’s account record individually and the gains and losses are automatically distributed by the Company (FXOpen) between the Manager and the Investors on a percentage basis so that each party receives its percentage rate of return.

When the Investor joins under a PAMM account (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx), regularly updated trading statements will be provided in MyFXOpen area to monitor your PAMM Manager’s trading activity.

Thanks

02-05-2014, 12:41 PM
show you best peformance and result on you trading account, so other can know how the best of you trading peformance and their may chose you for PAMM manager where hand they fund.

brad pips
04-16-2014, 01:50 PM
Hello I'm new and I am opening an account pamm

punal2008
04-19-2014, 01:44 PM
pamm account and traders difination is that if we are not work himself in trading market then we give investment to other best trader that have a good experience and good knoweldge in market they trade and make profit with our investment then profit share with percentage.

Resolve
04-20-2014, 07:09 AM
Hello I'm new and I am opening an account pamm

To join a PAMM account as Investor you need a verified FXOpen e-Wallet and a trading account of any type

Note!

Your eWallet must be VERIFIED before you become an Investor.
If your account is not verified yet, please, see Verification Procedure.
The first step to become an Investor is to accept a Manager’s Offer for one of PAMM accounts.
When you accept the Offer, you also make a request to transfer funds from your current trading account to the chosen PAMM account.

Please follow these steps:

1. Login to My FXOpen area.
2. Click PAMM/Accounts to see available PAMM accounts.
3. Select a PAMM account with the active Manager’s Offers. Clear the check box Active Offers Only to view all PAMM accounts (including accounts with inactive Manager’s Offers).
4. Select the PAMM account name to view detailed information about this account. Charts are intended for detailed analysis of account prospects.
5. Choose one of the Offers and click Join

amirkun66
04-20-2014, 08:53 AM
how to use PAMM account? I self also experience pamm manager oin other brokerge, however all my money is gone, I very fed up. so I hope in FXOpen pamm can give me a best result on pammm account. thanks

05-03-2014, 03:37 PM
trader with full experience and can show the good trading result, I think can become a good pamm manager. however for become pamm manager is not easy, we own trading skill and experience must enough.

aurora
05-21-2014, 03:57 PM
I think you must to become a best trader with good peformance and always train you trading skill in forex trading, so one day you can become a good trader.

mohazifa
05-27-2014, 09:46 PM
so now i can open a account PAMM to not loss so much money
and take a less profit

Resolve
05-28-2014, 02:41 PM
so now i can open a account PAMM to not loss so much money
and take a less profit

Dear mohazifa,

You can Open a PAMM account from here (https://pamm.fxopen.com/Open/Pamm).

Please see here for Full Details (https://pamm.fxopen.com/).

Thanks

arqam
06-11-2014, 05:38 PM
bro you should increse your account with profit cause of this you can become a pamm account but for this you should also read the details of pamm account and this is not that easy like an ordinary account

06-11-2014, 07:39 PM
To join a PAMM account as Investor you need a verified FXOpen e-Wallet and a trading account of any type

Note!

The first step to become an Investor is to accept a Manager’s Offer for one of PAMM accounts.
When you accept the Offer, you also make a request to transfer funds from your current trading account to the chosen PAMM account.

3. Select a PAMM account with the active Manager’s Offers. Clear the check box Active Offers Only to view all PAMM accounts (including accounts with inactive Manager’s Offers).
4. Select the PAMM account name to view detailed information about this account. Charts are intended for detailed analysis of account prospects.
sir if my manager accept my offer then at least how much capital can i invest on his account and how much profit would be distribute?

Resolve
06-12-2014, 11:23 AM
sir if my manager accept my offer then at least how much capital can i invest on his account and how much profit would be distribute?

Dear 679,

It depends on the Manager Offer how much is minimum investment.

The PAMM-service keeps each Investor’s account record individually and the gains and losses are automatically distributed by the Company (FXOpen) between the Manager and the Investors on a percentage basis so that each party receives its percentage rate of return.

Thanks

07-08-2014, 07:28 PM

Note!

sor i want to be a PAMM manager so what qualification and how much investment is necessary.i am trading in forex about three years but could not get success for my small investment. i think by increasing my investment i may get success and for that my interest to be a PAMM manager.

Resolve
07-09-2014, 12:12 PM
sor i want to be a PAMM manager so what qualification and how much investment is necessary.i am trading in forex about three years but could not get success for my small investment. i think by increasing my investment i may get success and for that my interest to be a PAMM manager.

Dear 679,

No Qualification is required to be a PAMM Manager. You must have the ability to make profits if you want to attract Investors.

The minimum Master Capital for a PAMM ECN is:
To create a PAMM account: USD 1,000

To create a Master Offer for attracting Slaves: USD 5,000

Thanks