PDA

View Full Version : [REGISTRATION] Best FXOpen Forum Trader - Spring 2013

Resolve
03-19-2013, 06:04 AM
FXOpen holds another competition on demo accounts.

The event starts on April 1 and will last for 4 trading weeks until April 26.

The rules of the contest:

1. All registered forum users, who have made at least 30 posts, may participate in the contest.
2. Registration is available by password, provided after moderation.
3. The initial deposit amounts to $ 5000, and the leverage is 1:100.
4. There are 28 currency pairs available for trading.
5. The maximum trading volume is 1 lot.
6. The maximum number of orders is equal to 5 (including pending orders).
7. The minimum number of trades in the competition is 5 trades, while the minimum trading volume in the competition - 5 lots.
8. Each participant must leave his posts in the thread "Spring 2013 Best Trader" (coming soon). He is required to describe every trade he makes in the competition account, at the opening of which he receives the initial deposit of $ 5 000. If this term is violated, the participant will be disqualified and deprived of his prize. All trades must be described within 36 hours after their opening. The maximum number of the trades described must not exceed 5 trades per post.

All the participants are encouraged not only to indicate the parameters of their trades (like currency pair, lot size, Buy/Sell and so on), but to reason their trading behavior, make some forecasts and share plans for their future trading activity. It would be perfect if you support your description with screen shots or similar schemes so that other traders could understand you better.

9. Traders, who have complied with the previous paragraph (p.8), but failed be become the top competitors, will be awarded with a consolation prize: the profit made by the end of the competition * 0.01 ($250).
10. All orders must be closed by the end of the competition.
11. The prize for winning the contest is added to the real account at FXOpen and can be withdrawn any time; no additional conditions are required.
12. Minimum number of participants totals 10. Advisors are prohibited! Scripts are allowed!

The participant with the highest balance in the account by the end of the contest will become the winner.

Prize fund:

1st place - $504;
2nd place - $396;
3rd place - $300.

The total amount of bonuses equals $800!

*(10) The bonus, added to a real account, makes 1 % of the profits.
For example, the trader makes $ 5000. It means that $ 50 will be credited to his account. However, there are some restrictions:
- A trader’s bonus amount can’t exceed $ 250;
- The bonus can be withdrawn via any available payment system in 30 calendar days after being added to the account (not earlier). What is more, a trader must complete 20 trades of at least 10 minutes’ long.
It should be noted that the total amount of the competition bonuses must not exceed $ 1 250. In case of exceeding the budget, the amount of the bonuses will be reduced in proportion by the difference between the amount of all bonuses and the budget.
For example, if the amount of traders’ bonuses totals $ 1 500, the amount of bonuses paid to these traders must be reduced by $250 ($1 500 - $ 1250 = $250).

The formula for calculating bonuses:

Bonus = (1% of profit) * budget / actual budget,
where
Profit is the actual profit made by the trader;
Budget is equal to $ 800 in this case;
Actual budget is equal to the sum of the actual budget, for example, $ 1 500.

The order of registration in the competition:

Each trader must apply for registration in this forum thread. After being moderated, he gets the password, registers in the contest and publishes the account number in the relative forum thread. Please, do not send your password to any third party, since the list of participants will be checked again prior to the beginning of the contest.

All members who want take part in this contest from English forum must post in this thread to Enter the contest.

skyboys007
03-19-2013, 08:35 AM
I want to participate in this contest.What have I need to do? [Approved]

Login Link and Password is sent

adelvalle
03-19-2013, 12:18 PM
Very attractive competition policies Spring 2013. Only apply it with discipline, good attitude, perseverance. This time encouraging all forumers. incredible. Thanks for the opportunity. success and congratulations to all colleagues. to win in this competition. if you can.

- - - Updated - - -

if you like doing the 30 post would explain to participate

- - - Updated - - -

I am interested in participating [Approved]

A.Corp
03-20-2013, 03:16 AM
I want to participate in this contest. thank you. [On Hold]

30 Posts to be completed

Resolve
03-20-2013, 05:37 AM
All members who want take part in this contest from English forum must post in this thread to Enter the contest.

aris25
03-20-2013, 10:42 PM
How can I join the contest? [Approved]

A.Corp
03-21-2013, 10:48 AM
does the post has to be done before the registration?

Rizal
03-21-2013, 11:03 AM
does the post has to be done before the registration?

yes..you must have at least 30 posts to participate

A.Corp
03-21-2013, 12:18 PM
Can I join the competition? [On Hold]

30 Posts to be completed

Resolve
03-22-2013, 04:27 AM
All participants in this contest after completing Registration must open a NEW Thread with following Details:

Title = Forum user name - Trading account number - Trading strategy( short description)

Content = Full description

Selvakumar
03-22-2013, 11:54 AM
I received registration details for the contest. But in the forexcup competition page my participation status is shown as "none". Why?

wofale
03-22-2013, 12:38 PM
I received registration details for the contest. But in the forexcup competition page my participation status is shown as "none". Why?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't how take part in the contest,why need password?

Selvakumar
03-22-2013, 01:36 PM

- - - Updated - - -

If I am registered in the contest, competition listing entry will be available under my rooms. In this case It is not available. Moreover without password I can not check leader board. With the registration details received I can participate in the contest. Whether my position will be shown in the leader board.

bsebahria
03-22-2013, 05:07 PM
i want to join this contest.

Dangerous
03-22-2013, 06:41 PM
i want to join this contest.
have you not read this
http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?91727-Best-Trader-Of-Spring

- - - Updated - - -

Please complete the 30 posts and then ask for the entering in the contest

none what do you mean , please make it more clear
- - - Updated - - -

Because we need to track everything this is why

- - - Updated - - -

If I am registered in the contest, competition listing entry will be available under my rooms. In this case It is not available. Moreover without password I can not check leader board. With the registration details received I can participate in the contest. Whether my position will be shown in the leader board.
i don't understand your point clearly
yes without the password you will not be able to get entry in the competition
Please complete the 30 posts and ask for the password and link for the registration
thanks

rivo25
03-23-2013, 08:25 AM
Nice contest, I am Interest to participate in this contest. [Approved]

Selvakumar
03-23-2013, 10:57 AM
have you not read this
http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?91727-Best-Trader-Of-Spring

- - - Updated - - -

Please complete the 30 posts and then ask for the entering in the contest

Because we need to track everything this is why

- - - Updated - - -

i don't understand your point clearly
yes without the password you will not be able to get entry in the competition
Please complete the 30 posts and ask for the password and link for the registration
thanks

On 18-Mar-2013 I received an email from FXOpen that "FXOpen company is delighted to welcome you at the ForexCup Trader Competitions.

This letter is to remind you that you were subscribed to the ForexCup Trader Competition.

Competition info:
Competition name: Best Trader Forum Spring 2013
Registration end date: 4/1/2013 1:00:00 AM (GMT+3)
Competition start date: 4/1/2013 1:10:00 AM (GMT+3)
Competition end date: 4/26/2013 9:30:00 PM (GMT+3)

A demo account was opened in your name. This is the account you will be using for trading during the competition. Since it is a demo account you will be operating virtual money and will not risk your real deposit. But if you win a competition you will receive a bonus to be loaded to your FXOpen account. Please note that your demo account will be activated only after a competition has started.

Your demo account information:
Trade account number: 509880.................."

Now you say, I have to complete 30 posts and ask for the password and link for the registration. As per the email I am already registered. But as per ForexCup website, I am not a player in the contest. What is the reason for this contradiction.

Resolve
03-24-2013, 07:19 AM
On 18-Mar-2013 I.........

30 Posts is required for being Eligible in the contest.

If you do not meet you are not allowed in the contest ;)

qlinks
03-24-2013, 12:06 PM
I want to participate in the contest. thank you. [Approved]

Resolve
03-24-2013, 01:17 PM
All participants in this contest after completing Registration must open a NEW Thread with following Details:

Title = Forum user name - Trading account number - Trading strategy( short description)

carthago
03-24-2013, 08:12 PM
I want to participate, please send me the details, thanks. [Approved]

mang koyod
03-25-2013, 03:07 AM
nice contests.. i want to participate.. but where should i post my 30 posts? .. thanks..

[On Hold]

30 Posts to be completed

Resolve
03-25-2013, 04:50 AM
nice contests.. i want to participate.. but where should i post my 30 posts? .. thanks..

[On Hold]

30 Posts to be completed

Please complete your 30 posts in the English forum to receive contest registration.

CPA
03-25-2013, 02:07 PM
I would like to take part to the contest, it will be the first of the year. I was so busy that i did not realise i am loosing my skills. I have been learning the market then and tuning my trades as well ! [Approved]

rivo25
03-25-2013, 02:10 PM

Dear Moderator, I already completing Registration, now please advice me which section I open new Thread with above information.

aris25
03-26-2013, 03:20 AM
How can I join the contest? [On Hold]

30 Posts to be completed

How to make a post? is it different, making post and thread? I'm just newbie in forex forum

- - - Updated - - -

okay, i just realize anf understand. once i replay, put any comment on threads, it is counted a post. am i right? :)

Resolve
03-26-2013, 06:38 AM
Dear Moderator, I already completing Registration, now please advice me which section I open new Thread with above information.

Open in Top Trader (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?439-Top-Trader)

- - - Updated - - -

How to make a post? is it different, making post and thread? I'm just newbie in forex forum

- - - Updated - - -

okay, i just realize anf understand. once i replay, put any comment on threads, it is counted a post. am i right? :)

Yes, Time is limited so hurry up please :)

Selvakumar
03-26-2013, 10:56 AM
30 Posts is required for being Eligible in the contest.

If you do not meet you are not allowed in the contest ;)

OK Sir, Thank you very much. I will complete 30 posts and request for the registration link.

kingkedi
03-26-2013, 12:57 PM
i wnat to participate what i need to do?
and also description means we need to tell when opened and closed or what else?because basically i am not good descrptor means i will close when thought i may in loss but wont follow anything majorly so i will cloe when i think i may in loss so if i describe like this i may not qualify please say me sir
i wnat to know this now only i.e before entering contets

[Approved]

Tatsiana
03-26-2013, 01:13 PM
Dear Forum members!

Please, be informed that AUTOregistration in this competition is not possible (it was made by mistake).

Logins and passwords you received are invalid and you cannot use them.

Those, who received an automated e-mail, please, ignore it.

To participate - register manually.

qlinks
03-26-2013, 08:17 PM
Dear Forum members!

Please, be informed that AUTOregistration in this competition is not possible (it was made by mistake).

Logins and passwords you received are invalid and you cannot use them.

Those, who received an automated e-mail, please, ignore it.

To participate - register manually.

But I am alsready registered. Competition status: player.
what do i do now.

Resolve
03-27-2013, 05:41 AM
But I am alsready registered. Competition status: player.
what do i do now.

Your Registration is manual.

b5ma
03-27-2013, 10:28 AM
I want to participate in this contest. i have more than 30 posts, thanks

[Approved]

Selvakumar
03-27-2013, 10:21 PM
I have completed 30 posts. I want to participate in this contest. Please provide me the Login Link and Password [Approved / Link sent]

FXofnibiz
03-28-2013, 01:38 AM
Dear Moderator, I greatly appreciate the competition and I enthusiastically shall join it. Thank you very much for your special attention and excellent cooperation. Kindest regards, FXofnibiz [Approved / Link sent]

Resolve
03-28-2013, 05:43 AM

qlinks
03-28-2013, 07:58 AM
Your Registration is manual.

thanks very much. now i understand (maybe).

Dangerous
03-28-2013, 12:32 PM
thanks very much. now i understand (maybe).

if you still don't understand , don't hesitate to ask
The registration is automatic process , but procedure of just competition pass and then participant thread is manual

vicbaba
04-01-2013, 08:19 AM
hello, I will like to take part in the competition

- - - Updated - - -

pls how long will it take for me to get a password to register?

- - - Updated - - -

how do i register a tread?

- - - Updated - - -

How do I register a tread?

Resolve
04-01-2013, 08:40 AM
hello, I will like to take part in the competition

- - - Updated - - -

pls how long will it take for me to get a password to register?

- - - Updated - - -

how do i register a tread?

- - - Updated - - -

How do I register a tread?

You need 30 Posts in the Forum to take part and receive Registration details by Moderator.

vicbaba
04-01-2013, 09:50 AM
I think 30 post is too much for those of us who are new to the forum

kingkedi
04-01-2013, 12:47 PM
sir,say me i am not a goodtrader to describe means i jsut basically will trade based on ecnomic calendar relaeses and wont have certain reasons so even if reasons are not perfect is it ok?
please answer

vicbaba
04-01-2013, 02:49 PM
I have completed my 30 post, can I register now?

- - - Updated - - -

30 post completed

[Approved]

vicbaba
04-01-2013, 08:01 PM
thanks, I got it.

- - - Updated - - -

how do I open my tread?

vicbaba
04-02-2013, 08:25 AM

Like I asked before, how do I open a new thread to fulfill this condition?

vicbaba
04-02-2013, 09:29 AM
Vicbaba--513654--I use trendiness,ma, macd and stochs

ibrahimhabony
04-02-2013, 02:53 PM
موضوع رائع جدا واتمنى الاشتراك فى المسابقة الان
واتمنى التوفيق للجميع

[Approved]

Resolve
04-03-2013, 03:59 AM
Like I asked before, how do I open a new thread to fulfill this condition?

Your post is moved into a new thread :)

Please note that all trades must be entered on your thread as being required.

chuna1985
04-03-2013, 08:59 AM
Please i am here to declare my interest in joining the competition in the forum.

I already have 30 posts, please approve me MODs and Admin.

Dangerous
04-03-2013, 02:45 PM
Please i am here to declare my interest in joining the competition in the forum.

I already have 30 posts, please approve me MODs and Admin.

-application approved-

kingkedi
04-04-2013, 01:10 PM
sir,say me i am not a goodtrader to describe means i jsut basically will trade based on ecnomic calendar relaeses and wont have certain reasons so even if reasons are not perfect is it ok?
please answer
please anyone answer thi quetsion tome

Resolve
04-08-2013, 04:37 AM
please anyone answer thi quetsion tome

Yes, just post the trade details and better if you can give the screenshots.

That would be good :)

wfmkt0
04-14-2013, 01:51 PM
May I Join the contest?

Resolve
04-16-2013, 04:07 AM
May I Join the contest?

Contest has already started :)

Corneliu
04-20-2013, 07:51 PM
I want to participate in this contest.

Resolve
04-27-2013, 07:44 AM
Thread is closed as the contest comes to an end.

Results will be announced shortly :)