PDA

View Full Version : Thought of the day

Kinglord
11-14-2012, 06:59 AM
To be successful n the markets, you have to be willing to change your opinion. Most people are not willing to change their opinion. You have to be humble about your ideas."

Smith_Roy
11-14-2012, 07:01 AM
"Many traders mistakenly believe that there is some single solution to defining market behavior. Not only is there no single solution to the markets, but those solutions that do exist are continually changing." - Jack D. Schwager

Smith_Roy
11-15-2012, 04:52 AM
"When we pursue goals in an effortful manner, we build intentionality and free will...It is the interplay between the flow state and intentionality that creates accelerated learning curves: without flow, talents have no place to go; they never evolve into elite skills." - Brett Steenbarger

Smith_Roy
11-16-2012, 05:43 AM
"You have to be assertive and open-minded at the same time. This is true in the markets; this is true in almost everything. You have to lean from your mistakes and keep getting better. And it's through learning from those mistakes that you learn what reality is and how to deal with it." - Ray Dalio

rexforex
11-16-2012, 02:25 PM
MY THOUGHT FOR TODAY IS GIVEN BELOW I HOPE THAT YOU PEOPLE SURELY LIKE IT...

If you are to be, you must begin by assuming responsibility. You alone are responsible for every moment of your life, for every one of your acts. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Thank you all

Smith_Roy
11-17-2012, 05:28 AM
MY THOUGHT FOR TODAY IS GIVEN BELOW I HOPE THAT YOU PEOPLE SURELY LIKE IT...

If you are to be, you must begin by assuming responsibility. You alone are responsible for every moment of your life, for every one of your acts. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Thank you all

liked it :)

"A market is the combined behavior of thousands of people reponding to information, misinformation and whim."

- Kenneth Chang

Kinglord
11-17-2012, 06:13 AM
"While the commonality of human nature provides elements of consistency in market behavior across time, markets also change, and successful traders adapt to that change."

100pips
11-18-2012, 06:01 AM
When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking. - Albert Einstein

Kinglord
11-18-2012, 06:18 AM
Life is filled with gifts. They may not be the kind of gifts that we always want to have, often deemed by most of us as materials, but life gives us the best kind of gifts that no riches can ever provide. Just look around, feel within your heart and you will catch sight of them."

viraf2201
07-02-2013, 07:49 AM
“When you spend time worrying,
you’re simply using your imagination
to create things you don’t want.” :smile12::smile12:

Resolve
07-21-2020, 04:01 AM
This topic is being updated for further discussions...