PDA

View Full Version : My suggestions

ilearn2t
10-04-2012, 08:35 AM
Hello DJJoel

You will receive any and all money you amass on this forum into any "real" FXOpen trading account of your choice.

Hello FXOpen team

Is it possible to change this PTP (paid-to-post) format into something more friendly so all members can enjoy the forum ?

1) Return it to a support forum so members with account problems are not being (rightfully or wrongfully) banned or posts deleted simply because their messages are to small, classed as "useless" or not in the right language format ?

2) End or reduce the amount paid to members for posting or even replace it with "contests" so members can enjoy without the fear of being banned.

Example:

I favour more friendly contest/competitions threads where only members at post more that 5 times or more during each contest can receive a "FXO Bonus" prize.

They could start with the very successful

FX Insight. Test your luck! Hit the mark!

Usually runs over 14 days or so when members get a chance to pick what the market price will be at the end of the FXOpen trading week.

Let's say they add 4 threads for the "majors" at would mean 1 member posting at least 20 messages/posts during the contests life span to receive a prize.

For more details see here: http://forex4newbies.forumotion.co.uk/t66-paid-to-post-is-dead

Good luck
ilearn2t

ilearn2t
10-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Hello vivak

when i started trading with EUR/USD the margin was higher. but in fxopen the margin is less & there is more chance of profit.

Yes I agree with you also "FXOpen is best" hope to see more of your wonderful posts soon.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello FXOpen Manager

Any updates on my recent proposals about changing the format of the forum ?

Good luck
ilearn2t

Resolve
10-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Hello vivak

Yes I agree with you also "FXOpen is best" hope to see more of your wonderful posts soon.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello FXOpen Manager

Any updates on my recent proposals about changing the format of the forum ?

Good luck
ilearn2t

Thanks for your suggestions. We will look into them, But this is not a place for posting them.

They have been moved accordingly

ilearn2t
10-11-2012, 01:11 PM
Hello FXOpen Manager

Can you give us an updates on why nearly all the forum treads are closed ?

I have a lot more of articles I'd like to post, that I gathered at my own forum during my previous long holiday from this forum.

As you can see its all my own work http://forex4newbies.forumotion.co.uk/f2-forex-trading-for-beginners

Even the big FXOpen banner design that doesn't break this forum rules by placing my link here.:sm2:

I prefer not to attract members to my own forum as I like to keep it clean so others can enjoy, but I mostly use it along with my facebook ( Liz Fx Trader ) account to promote FXOpen, and any member found copying or typing the same type of reply on both forums or letting on they don't know me in this forum after posting in my own forum will be reported by myself to a senior member of staff.

Also is it possible to reopen this thread http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?88247-My-suggestions so I can hopefully continue to improve this forum by posting a few more ideas that might help clean up this forum a bit and take a big load off your moderators work.

Thanks in advance
ilearn2t

Resolve
10-11-2012, 02:18 PM
Hello,

Posting online content is not allowed as it is plain Copy Paste and if all the members starts doing this alone the forum will be full of copy pasted materials.

Thanks

ilearn2t
10-11-2012, 09:42 PM
Hello nsawork

Sorry for my mistake, I've checked back over the threads in this forum and my own and see the very first post I placed on my forum first and then this forum, I think after that nearly if not all my posts I made on this forum first, but during my holiday away from here I updated my own forum and posted the updates here when I returned.

It is hard to analyze and collect information to help others in this business that as been going for a long time now and every learning post will look like a copy & paste post from the past, I didn't realize I was breaking any rules as I spend hours collecting and putting it all together so in a way it's my own personal stamp, but because I try to learn "newbies" I also try to post my messages short and straight to the point as not to confuse them (newbies) with useless jargon.

So I accept the 3 infringements ($3) fine and will stop posting in the teachers room until they they run out.

:sm2:

Good luck
ilearn2t