PDA

View Full Version : Investor’s offer

FXOpen PAMM
10-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Dear Managers and Investors!

We are happy to inform you about the new feature expected to be introduced within the next few months. Investors will now get access to the option known as “Investor’s offer.”

If you are satisfied with none of PAMM account offers, you will be able to put forward your own investment conditions to the PAMM Manager. In fact, you will create an offer with the suitable parameters and amount to invest. If the PAMM Manager agrees on your terms, an offer will be automatically added to the chosen PAMM account and you will get the status of its Investor.

We invite you to have a precise look at the realization plan, as well as to make amendments to it in case of disagreements.

1. While creating an “Investor’s offer” the indicated amount for depositing is immediately removed from the Main account
2. Your offer is valid within 3 days. If the Manager has neither accepted nor rejected it in the meantime, an “Investor’s offer” is automatically deleted, while the money is added back to your Main account
3. PAMM account Manager can make a comment on accepting/rejecting the Investor’s offer. It will be e-mailed to the Investor
4. The Investor will be able to delete his “Investor’s offer” until it’s accepted

Questions to discuss:
1. Is it worth showing this offer to other Investors or it shall only be available to the Manager and the Investor who has put it forward?
2. Is it worth creating a password for the offer in case it can be viewed by others?
3. Does everybody agree on the 3 days’ validity of the offer?

naninov
10-16-2012, 06:18 AM
"Is it worth showing this offer to other Investors or it shall only be available to the Manager and the Investor who has put it forward?"
well.. i think it shall only be visible to the manager and the investor who has put the offer because it must keep private to maintain healthy competition among managers..

FXOpen PAMM
10-30-2012, 01:24 PM
Thanks for your answer. We'll make a private offer unless nobody speaks out against.

kingkedi
11-03-2012, 04:10 AM
hello this is really good one and please tell when it will start and i am really interested in such offer

mrl5001
11-07-2012, 02:02 PM

We are happy to inform you about the new feature expected to be introduced within the next few months. Investors will now get access to the option known as “Investor’s offer.”

If you are satisfied with none of PAMM account offers, you will be able to put forward your own investment conditions to the PAMM Manager. In fact, you will create an offer with the suitable parameters and amount to invest. If the PAMM Manager agrees on your terms, an offer will be automatically added to the chosen PAMM account and you will get the status of its Investor.

We invite you to have a precise look at the realization plan, as well as to make amendments to it in case of disagreements.

1. While creating an “Investor’s offer” the indicated amount for depositing is immediately removed from the Main account
2. Your offer is valid within 3 days. If the Manager has neither accepted nor rejected it in the meantime, an “Investor’s offer” is automatically deleted, while the money is added back to your Main account
3. PAMM account Manager can make a comment on accepting/rejecting the Investor’s offer. It will be e-mailed to the Investor
4. The Investor will be able to delete his “Investor’s offer” until it’s accepted

Questions to discuss:
1. Is it worth showing this offer to other Investors or it shall only be available to the Manager and the Investor who has put it forward?
2. Is it worth creating a password for the offer in case it can be viewed by others?

Questions to discuss:

either way is acceptable, but by showing the offer will allow other would be investor a guide line as to submit their own offer. maybe to make available check box at the said offer for the manager to accept or decline.

password is a good idea, to avoid unintentionally click on acepting the offer.

maybe too short, 5 working days seem more reasonable

thank you for the effort. 5001

FXOpen PAMM
11-12-2012, 06:29 PM
Questions to discuss:

either way is acceptable, but by showing the offer will allow other would be investor a guide line as to submit their own offer. maybe to make available check box at the said offer for the manager to accept or decline.

password is a good idea, to avoid unintentionally click on acepting the offer.

maybe too short, 5 working days seem more reasonable

thank you for the effort. 5001

1. The created Investor's offer is private and available to the Manager and Investor only. We will enable Manager to make the offer public.

2. Additional problems and complications will be triggered by creating a password. To avoid such a situation we will oblige the Manager to enter his PIN code when accepting an offer.

3. It's up to the Investor to decide on how long his offer is going to be valid. When creating an offer he sets up the expiration date himself. A 3-day term is set by default.

kingkedi
11-13-2012, 02:41 AM
Thanks for your answer. We'll make a private offer unless nobody speaks out against.

what do you mean by private offer?is it not allowed legally or what please tell

FXOpen PAMM
11-16-2012, 12:17 AM
what do you mean by private offer?is it not allowed legally or what please tell

It's absolutely legal.
If you create this offer, it won't be visible to other investors while it is private.

kingkedi
11-16-2012, 01:07 PM
It's absolutely legal.
If you create this offer, it won't be visible to other investors while it is private.

is this available now and also can you give me an example of investor offer and also when investor create offer it will be visible to all pamm account holders and anyone can accept the offer

higogogo
11-16-2012, 06:27 PM
its really good but please can u put onther offer . and thank you Fxopen

FXOpen PAMM
11-16-2012, 09:40 PM
is this available now and also can you give me an example of investor offer and also when investor create offer it will be visible to all pamm account holders and anyone can accept the offer

The introduction of "Investor's Offer"is expected on December.

This offer is private and available to the Manager and Investor only. Manager can make the offer public.

berich
12-04-2012, 07:46 AM
This is a welcome development I love this new offer because it would really encourage an investor to invest his own money with his own terms.

blessedfx
06-20-2013, 08:21 PM

I think enough time should be given as most traders are weekly traders i.e they visit the market once a week. I would suggest a minimum of 1 week validity period be given

CPA
06-21-2013, 11:33 AM

I think enough time should be given as most traders are weekly traders i.e they visit the market once a week. I would suggest a minimum of 1 week validity period be given

But i don't think a manager will visit the market once a week. You will consequently evide to deal with him. So permanent managers are the concern. And three days seem right for that purpose.

blessedfx
06-21-2013, 08:08 PM
But i don't think a manager will visit the market once a week. You will consequently evide to deal with him. So permanent managers are the concern. And three days seem right for that purpose.

you don't understand what i mean. there are different categories of traders. we have intraday traders, daily traders and weekly traders. the duration you choose to trade does not reduce the profit made, cus it's just like a strategy. I DON'T SEE ANY HARM BEING DONE IF THE VALIDITY PERIOD IS LEFT FOR ONE WEEK?

CPA
06-22-2013, 10:34 AM
you don't understand what i mean. there are different categories of traders. we have intraday traders, daily traders and weekly traders. the duration you choose to trade does not reduce the profit made, cus it's just like a strategy. I DON'T SEE ANY HARM BEING DONE IF THE VALIDITY PERIOD IS LEFT FOR ONE WEEK?

Anyway, i can understand what you meant and there is no problem let an investor proposal run for a week in order for everybody to appreciate then decide. Allright!

vicbaba
07-05-2013, 06:17 PM
Anyway, i can understand what you meant and there is no problem let an investor proposal run for a week in order for everybody to appreciate then decide. Allright!
I do agree with you, it is better for the offer to stay for one or two weeks to enable the PAMM managers to have time to rethink the off whether to accept it or not.

Resolve
07-05-2013, 08:14 PM
I do agree with you, it is better for the offer to stay for one or two weeks to enable the PAMM managers to have time to rethink the off whether to accept it or not.

Investors offer will allow you the choice and a better selection of the PAMM Manager so that you get what you are looking for. The time period must be such that both are able to decide easily :)

razor7
07-06-2013, 04:58 PM
Investors offer will allow you the choice and a better selection of the PAMM Manager so that you get what you are looking for. The time period must be such that both are able to decide easily :)

Interesting so in other words the investors who offering their money to PAMM traders and the PAMM traders must follow the terms from investors. It's like the opposite of PAMM investment which is the PAMM traders is the one who set the rules. Any other benefits for this feature? :)

Resolve
07-06-2013, 06:23 PM
Interesting so in other words the investors who offering their money to PAMM traders and the PAMM traders must follow the terms from investors. It's like the opposite of PAMM investment which is the PAMM traders is the one who set the rules. Any other benefits for this feature? :)

The main advantage of this feature is that PAMM Managers are able to see what the Investors are looking for and then adjust to their requirements :)

Gary Leach
08-03-2013, 04:59 PM
yes , that's great . if you give us great offer , you need to learn basic things of forex , then you join forex market and other things

GTA
08-23-2013, 03:39 AM
yes , that's great . if you give us great offer , you need to learn basic things of forex , then you join forex market and other things

as insvestors are supposed to be looking at the perfomence the most PAMM ,,how rapidly and how much managers the PAMM perfomence,,so that we as investors have never been disappointed in his later

Resolve
09-06-2013, 08:35 AM
as insvestors are supposed to be looking at the perfomence the most PAMM ,,how rapidly and how much managers the PAMM perfomence,,so that we as investors have never been disappointed in his later

Dear GTA,

Choosing a competent and reliable Money Manager has never been an easy task for investors, but FXOpen makes it easier for you with public monitoring of PAMM accounts (http://help.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Rating%20and%20Charts.ashx) and past performance charts (http://help.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Rating%20and%20Charts.ashx).

The performance charts typically show account equity, daily profit, daily gain, total gain, max drawdown, max relative profit, Sharpe ratio, etc. Performance charts provide an unbiased and many-sided analysis of the Manager’s past performance and trading style. The information is presented in an easy-to-understand manner, so both sophisticated and novice investors will find it easy to choose the best manager for themselves.

Thanks

alaa
09-23-2013, 01:01 PM
1. Is it worth showing this offer to other Investors or it shall only be available to the Manager and the Investor who has put it forward? yes
2. Is it worth creating a password for the offer in case it can be viewed by others? yes
3. Does everybody agree on the 3 days’ validity of the offer? yes

Forexmish
11-11-2013, 06:46 AM
Dear GTA,

Choosing a competent and reliable Money Manager has never been an easy task for investors, but FXOpen makes it easier for you with public monitoring of PAMM accounts (http://help.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Rating%20and%20Charts.ashx) and past performance charts (http://help.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Rating%20and%20Charts.ashx).

The performance charts typically show account equity, daily profit, daily gain, total gain, max drawdown, max relative profit, Sharpe ratio, etc. Performance charts provide an unbiased and many-sided analysis of the Manager’s past performance and trading style. The information is presented in an easy-to-understand manner, so both sophisticated and novice investors will find it easy to choose the best manager for themselves.

Thanks

hmm nice, that is why FXopen is one of the best out there. At least it will be so easy to know what the managers are doing out there.

Resolve
12-25-2013, 10:32 AM
hmm nice, that is why FXopen is one of the best out there. At least it will be so easy to know what the managers are doing out there.

With the first ever MT4 ECN trading platform coupled with PAMM accounts we hope to solidify our position as an MT4 technology innovator and continue providing our clients with all you need to get the most and the best from Forex trading: exclusive trading conditions, reliable order execution and dedicated support.

penjahat88
04-06-2014, 07:35 AM
investors to visit daily so if there is, I just ask it to friend in this forum. I am a beginner. thank you. please help me ..

Resolve
04-09-2014, 09:27 AM
investors to visit daily so if there is, I just ask it to friend in this forum. I am a beginner. thank you. please help me ..

Dear penjahat,

Thanks

amirkun66
04-20-2014, 08:55 AM
I think a apmm system is like expert advisors, however if expert advisors 100% is use a automatic system not like pamm use a human work. may I think in pamm we can trade with more flexibility than expert advisors.

05-01-2014, 02:43 PM
I think a apmm system is like expert advisors, however if expert advisors 100% is use a automatic system not like pamm use a human work. may I think in pamm we can trade with more flexibility than expert advisors.

Hi amir you need to leran more about pamm forex manager, because in here you can search and find more pamm manager where can give you a profitable trading. you need to see the trading peformance before.

06-07-2014, 07:10 PM
friend i want to invest my capital on PAMM account so i want to know how can i select best PAMM manager and what things should we check.

m.abdullah12
06-10-2014, 07:17 PM

Questions to discuss:

its a great offer i think from fxopen and i think that its a great way to attract new people to pamm account. i want to ask from fxopen that this offer is validate at this time or not plz answer my question....

Resolve
06-11-2014, 10:28 AM
its a great offer i think from fxopen and i think that its a great way to attract new people to pamm account. i want to ask from fxopen that this offer is validate at this time or not plz answer my question....

Dear m.abdullah12,

You can choose any Offer from the Active Offers available.

Thanks

nickywatson
01-19-2017, 08:59 AM
I am looking for forex trading api. anybody please help me to get it. thanks.

Prezident
07-17-2018, 02:10 PM
I am looking for forex trading api. anybody please help me to get it. thanks.
https://fxopen.support/

or

[email protected]

Matjaz
07-26-2018, 08:11 PM
but question arise should we invest

Dangerous
07-27-2018, 08:08 AM
but question arise should we invest

Hello!
The investment is solely your own decision but we do have proper information you may can watch out which PAMM works best for you.\
You better can do this split your investment in some tops PAMM account holder so you can maximize your profits.
Get on the list
https://pamm.fxopen.com/

Kindly explore you will see some PAMM accounts working from years.