PDA

View Full Version : New "Risk Level" Chart

FXOpen PAMM
09-12-2012, 04:40 PM
Dear Investors and Managers!

We intend to update the PAMM Account page with new Charts in the coming few months. At your requests, we introduce an option “Risk Level”. From now on changes to Margin-to-Balance ratio and a more detailed Gain Chart will be tracked hourly.

Please, let us know if you have any questions and suggestions!

motiurbd
09-17-2012, 11:19 AM
Sir.. I have one.. I invested some bucks in some PAMM accounts in different brokers.. but I saw that most of the PAMM trader only scored good for a moment.. after sometime they just blow all the money... Most of them proved as a hoax.. So it will be better for us if you added some history options.. Like from when they started trading with your broker.. how was the performance in previous.. How much money they handled etc.. So that we can have some surety about our future.. thanks :)

FXOpen PAMM
10-09-2012, 11:40 AM
We are glad to announce that new charts «Minutely Gain» and «Risk Level» have been passed to the phase of testing in the production environment.

https://i45.tinypic.com/xkq1jd.jpg

Minutely Gain (%) illustrates changes in the gain of the PAMM account per 1 minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour and 4 hours.
Risk Level (%) shows the Margin-to-Equity ratio.

The introduction of new charts is expected on November.

rhanemyoussef
10-09-2012, 04:20 PM
PAMM accounts in different brokers.. but I saw that most of the PAMM trader only scored good for a moment.. after sometime they just blow all the money... Most of them proved as a hoax.

naninov
10-16-2012, 06:25 AM
may I make a suggestion? What if such a profile created for each manager that can be accessed by investors in the form of performance by giving evidence during the last 6 months of trading and trading strategies offered??

FXOpen PAMM
11-16-2012, 09:36 PM
may I make a suggestion? What if such a profile created for each manager that can be accessed by investors in the form of performance by giving evidence during the last 6 months of trading and trading strategies offered??

This chart will be available to everyone.

berich
12-04-2012, 07:50 AM
I agree with you @motiubd it is true that some of these PAMM traders can not be trusted because at first, they might perform well but before you know it they would blow the entire money. So there is great need for history performance and any record for margin call would be helpful.

Sir.. I have one.. I invested some bucks in some PAMM accounts in different brokers.. but I saw that most of the PAMM trader only scored good for a moment.. after sometime they just blow all the money... Most of them proved as a hoax.. So it will be better for us if you added some history options.. Like from when they started trading with your broker.. how was the performance in previous.. How much money they handled etc.. So that we can have some surety about our future.. thanks :)

junaid_king
12-26-2012, 10:30 AM
I didn't invest in the PAMM account but i want to invest in PAMM account but some peoples says that don't invest in these account they will blow your money, so what should i do i am very confuse, please share your experience, if some one invested in PAMM account.

nonamer
12-27-2012, 03:29 AM
I didn't invest in the PAMM account but i want to invest in PAMM account but some peoples says that don't invest in these account they will blow your money, so what should i do i am very confuse, please share your experience, if some one invested in PAMM account.

Hi

Please read in detail about PAMM account 1st --> http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx
You can check the manager performance on that page before you start invest.

Thanks

brahimbba
01-07-2013, 11:04 AM
How much money they handled etc.. So that we can have some surety about our future.. thanks

nonamer
01-07-2013, 03:14 PM
How much money they handled etc.. So that we can have some surety about our future.. thanks

Hi

I suggest please read in detail about PAMM account 1st --> http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx
You can check the Capital manager, other investor investment, manager offer in detail and others related in detail too.

Thanks

alalbd
03-06-2013, 08:03 PM
PAMM accounts in different brokers.. but I saw that most of the PAMM trader only scored good for a moment.. after sometime they just blow all the money... Most of them proved as a hoax.

I don't think so.I think all broker are PAMM account same.But some broker give us extra offer.But most of thing same.But is very profitable system.Many trader per day join pamm account.

Resolve
03-07-2013, 05:07 AM
I don't think so.I think all broker are PAMM account same.But some broker give us extra offer.But most of thing same.But is very profitable system.Many trader per day join pamm account.

How much Profits you make in a PAMM actually depends on the PAMM Manager.

You can check the PAMM Performance and see what is the total gain for each Account Here (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/FullList.aspx)

kaitokid46
05-03-2013, 10:54 PM
Sir accounts PAMM is considered one of the best accounts to launch a capital for frequent but possible Lada What was the youngest time to close the trad in the PAMM account

tohamy
05-14-2013, 09:53 PM
I saw that most of the PAMM trader only scored good for a moment.. after sometime they just blow all the money... Most of them proved as a hoax.. So it will be better for us if you added some history options.. Like from when

Resolve
05-17-2013, 08:36 AM
I saw that most of the PAMM trader only scored good for a moment.. after sometime they just blow all the money... Most of them proved as a hoax.. So it will be better for us if you added some history options.. Like from when

Risk is present in Forex trading. You must choose a PAMM Manager who takes less risk so that in the event of a loss it is limited and the money is still safe.

It is still better to get small profits than to get big loss :)

blessedfx
06-02-2013, 01:06 AM
please can you tell me more about this PAMM stuff?

Spectre
06-08-2013, 09:03 AM
Hm, i know about the PAMM system but the question that i want to ask is about whether i can use the bonus from this forum and then register a PAMM account with it. Any people have tried this before?

wahidsu
06-08-2013, 06:16 PM
Risk is present in Forex trading. You must choose a PAMM Manager who takes less risk so that in the event of a loss it is limited and the money is still safe.

It is still better to get small profits than to get big loss :)
agree
better small profit and low risk
don't taking big risk if you are not ready to loss all your money

vicbaba
06-25-2013, 11:04 PM
I do not think is the fort of the PAMM managers when an account is blown to ground zero because the forex business in dynamic it can change at any time, when the conditions of the market changes that when you see PAMM managers blowing accounts.

alaa
09-23-2013, 01:04 PM
Is good already and do not need suggestions or other thank you for Taanha us and constant updating of the building on the good experience and outstanding a wish by a new you, it is expected

10-14-2013, 05:15 AM

before investment in to PAMM account i had also fell in doubt about my investment.when i was a new comer in forex then suddenly i have got an e-mail where invite me for investment in PAMM account , after reading the condition ,i have invested and earning profit also.so before any investment read carefully the terms and conditions and then take your own decision.

ragib
10-18-2013, 04:30 PM
when you are choosing pamm account to invest . the first thing you should look about the risk the manager took and also his equity curve . and also how long his account is performing.

Vallent
10-19-2013, 02:27 AM
when you are choosing pamm account to invest . the first thing you should look about the risk the manager took and also his equity curve . and also how long his account is performing.

form of a graph showing profit should we pay attention to, but it should be worth a small drawdown. the greater the value of drawdown, the more risky the PAMM account.

Resolve
10-19-2013, 10:14 PM
form of a graph showing profit should we pay attention to, but it should be worth a small drawdown. the greater the value of drawdown, the more risky the PAMM account.

Dear Vallent,

It is better to choose a PAMM Manager with low risk profile so that we can keep our investments in for a longer time period and get good returns on them :)

Thanks

saad forex
11-03-2013, 12:55 AM
Is a very beautiful thing updated graphs
This would facilitate the trading process

shahid110
11-03-2013, 01:12 PM
PAMM accounts in numerous brokers.. however I saw that the majority of the PAMM bargainer solely scored smart for an instant.. when someday they solely blow all the cash... Most of them evidenced as a hoax.

Resolve
11-04-2013, 12:09 AM
PAMM accounts in numerous brokers.. however I saw that the majority of the PAMM bargainer solely scored smart for an instant.. when someday they solely blow all the cash... Most of them evidenced as a hoax.

Dear shahid,

In PAMM risk are same as in Forex and it is upto the PAMM manager to manage those risks and your own decision regarding his trading performance and future income potential.

Thanks

Forexmish
11-11-2013, 06:38 AM
That is why if you really want to be an investor, you should look out for the best managers that can manage your capital well. Make sure you check main things like maximum draw down. I have seen many top Managers that have like 500pips drawdown before they make profit. This very minor things are to be looked out for when investing. I will recommend the first 10 managers on Fxopen for you here is the link http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx . But make sure you check their performance over time to be sure who you will love to invest with. This is another tip, Check the maximum Loss they have ever made in the past years. If you are comfortable, then invest. Best of Luck Pal

MixMax
01-01-2014, 11:48 PM
that's so nice but there is many traers they use the scalping for example and with a big part of risk they don't care in they loss or not they are just like the gambels ;)

02-05-2014, 01:13 PM
we must also see the one PAMM manager pefromance works, how he/she rise the profit like profit graphic or drawdonwn. if PAMM make you loss in 10% of equity that is generally case.

amirkun66
04-20-2014, 09:06 AM
I know the FXOpen is the best brokerge, so I hope the pamm system also can give we the best service and result for we own account in forex trading. I have use other brokerge pamm system however the result is negative.

05-01-2014, 02:47 PM
I know the FXOpen is the best brokerge, so I hope the pamm system also can give we the best service and result for we own account in forex trading. I have use other brokerge pamm system however the result is negative.

profit and risk is a general case in forex trading, so you can't give full guarantee can hope more profit earning from pamm manager or other system in forex trading. however some pamm manager also have a good trading result.

rizwananjam
06-02-2014, 07:30 PM
you should also add two more factors 1. Monthly gain in percentage 2. Profit factor, actually these factors will help us to make better decisions to choose best PAMM account for investing money

07-08-2014, 07:24 PM
friend i think profit from PAMM account is depend on our selection of account manager.if we select good PAMM manager whose performance is good ,we may earn our profit.

Resolve
07-23-2014, 09:44 PM
friend i think profit from PAMM account is depend on our selection of account manager.if we select good PAMM manager whose performance is good ,we may earn our profit.

The PAMM Service makes process of choosing competent and reliable Master easier for Slaves by providing a complete set of assessment tools, public monitoring and performance ratings of PAMM Accounts. The information is presented in an easy-to-understand manner, so both sophisticated and novice Slaves will find it easy to choose the best Master for them.