06-03-2012, 01:23 PM
Hey.

If you have something interesting to implement like:
-- all kinds of visualization
-- informational and trading panels
-- unusual indicators
-- drawing tools for TA
-- tools to improve trading or analysis comfort

feel free to suggest it for coding here.
If I treat it really interesting, the tool will be coded for free and shared.
Suggestions are applicable both for MT4 and MT5.

Sanyok11
06-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Thank you for the start of the topic. I think that it will become popular.

TheXpert
06-06-2012, 09:50 PM
Thank you for the start of the topic. I think that it will become popular.
Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=893VXX_-09M

Preferred languanges are russian and english.

haloyes
06-19-2012, 08:24 AM
can you share your EA ??

TheXpert
06-22-2012, 10:11 PM
can you share your EA ??
What EA do you want me to share? What do you mean?

CPA
06-27-2012, 03:09 PM
A frequent volatility of the market seem to snatch all Celebrity to any EA that can be offered as the best. It will work for a short part of time, and for a long part it will be facing the market anger. I give 40 percent credible one any EA that we can be offered to perform a trade. Therefore, better earn for a short time than never earn.

sammypt
06-30-2012, 03:03 AM
hello dear sir , i am writing this post in the hope u can code something for all of us this code is based on
macd
rsi
cci
boliand bands
oscillator
to place buy sell arrow on charts
ex : macd >0 Rsi >50 cci >0 etc... buy the opost sell is it possible

regard

sammy

ilearn2t
07-04-2012, 02:52 PM
Hello sammypt

I think we're missing the point here, if you would like something coded place your idea here and see if TheXpert can help you.

Example:

Can you code an Expert Advisor that can place SellStops/SellLimits or BuyStops/BuyLimits at a given point from the market price that can modify by a given amount of pips if the pending order is not triggered and the given market price moves again the Stops/limit set price, also have a TrailingStop that only starts at a given point above profit line (say 30 pips profit before 15 pip trailingStop begins).

I've already got one, but if I'm correct TheXpert will code it for free and share it with you.

Good luck
ilearn2t

TheXpert
07-04-2012, 05:43 PM
to place buy sell arrow on charts
ex : macd >0 Rsi >50 cci >0 etc... buy the opost sell is it possible

Hello, Sammy. It's trivial but needs time to implement. Moreover it's useless, imho.
So your task is not interesting for me.
There are lots of aggregation and MTF indicators in the codebase for free. Have you tried to find something similar?

TheXpert
07-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Hello, ilearn2t.
The same thing. Similar code should have been written many times already.
I will implement only interesting for me things. You can visit my MQL4 profile to view my interests sphere.

fraz
07-04-2012, 06:29 PM
A frequent volatility of the market seem to snatch all Celebrity to any EA that can be offered as the best. It will work for a short part of time, and for a long part it will be facing the market anger. I give 40 percent credible one any EA that we can be offered to perform a trade. Therefore, better earn for a short time than never earn.

ilearn2t
07-04-2012, 08:03 PM
Hello TheXpert

Would it be possible to code a custom indicator to show my last 6 closed orders from open price to StopLoss on any timeframe chart with a small trend line showing "blue" for open price of each order "red" for each sell S/L and "green" for each buy S/L ?

https://www.fx4u.talktalk.net/fxo/PROFIT1.gif

I only close out my orders on a winning S/L

https://www.fx4u.talktalk.net/fxo/PROFIT.gif

Thanks in advance
ilearn2t

faress_msr
07-04-2012, 10:05 PM
hi liz
seem good results here i wish you more gain and success in your trading. but may i ask is it demo or real .. and is it cent or standard account?

ilearn2t
07-04-2012, 10:15 PM
Hello faress_msr

Hey.

If you have something interesting to implement like:
-- all kinds of visualization
-- informational and trading panels
-- unusual indicators
-- drawing tools for TA
-- tools to improve trading or analysis comfort

feel free to suggest it for coding here.
If I treat it really interesting, the tool will be coded for free and shared.
Suggestions are applicable both for MT4 and MT5.

"Contest"

Please keep your post limited to the main topic on the "Programmer's Product" forum.

Thanks in advance
ilearn2t

CPA
07-25-2012, 10:17 AM
i am learning from your trade board and it seems that you place short trades only. And all of your trade are in profit, sweet! about twenty trades with lot 0.5 and 1. I think that i will try and do the same thing.

Hello TheXpert

Would it be possible to code a custom indicator to show my last 6 closed orders from open price to StopLoss on any timeframe chart with a small trend line showing "blue" for open price of each order "red" for each sell S/L and "green" for each buy S/L ?

https://www.fx4u.talktalk.net/fxo/PROFIT1.gif

I only close out my orders on a winning S/L

https://www.fx4u.talktalk.net/fxo/PROFIT.gif

Thanks in advance
ilearn2t

CPA
07-28-2012, 03:30 PM
I have forgoten one thing related to your trade board mister ilearn2t, i was wondering wether you use an Expert Advisor. Which one is it ? i am currently looking for an EA with a proof of efficiency as shown in your trade board.

ekman08
07-30-2012, 01:45 PM
A great job of a great programmer !!!

Many thanks for you TheXpert

CPA
07-30-2012, 03:12 PM
I think maxprofit owners should do more advertisement of their product. I tried to lunch the demo version but as i am still a newbie in Expert Advisors'use i failed to perform trades. Still waitting for expert advises.