PDA

View Full Version : New No Deposit and Volume-Based Bonuses from FXOpen

FXSupporter
05-04-2012, 07:51 AM
Register with FXOpen now and get a $25 bonus in a Standard account or a $1 bonus in a Micro account without a deposit. Make more trades and get a withdrawable $100 bonus.

May 3, 2012. FXOpen, one of the leading brokers in the Forex market announces new bonus promotions (http://www.fxopen.com/OurPromotions.aspx). Get real money bonuses to your trading account and start Forex trading without an initial investment!

No deposit bonuses to new accounts (http://crm.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Bonuses.ashx#welcome 25) (welcome bonuses) give Forex beginners a chance to try Forex trading in a live account, even if they do not have the funds for the starting deposit. A $25 bonus is paid to Standard accounts and a $1 bonus is paid to Micro accounts.

Bonuses based on trading volume (withdrawable) (http://crm.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Bonuses.ashx#10 lots) Сountinue successful trading and get a $100 bonus. The bonus is paid to a Standard account once the total volume of trading (closed trades) reaches 10 Standard lots. For Micro accounts, the bonus is paid once the total volume of closed trades in the account reaches 1000 micro lots. You can use this bonus for further trading or withdraw via any payment option available in MyFXOpen trader’s personal area.

Apart from that, we offer special bonuses for traders, who join our ForexCup Forex trading competitions. (http://crm.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Bonuses.ashx#forexcup bonus) Forex trading contests give you an excellent chance to practice and try our your trading strategy. What is more, you can earn the starting deposit for your live account (up to $1000).

Active members of FXOpen forum can benefit from our posting bonuses (http://crm.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Bonuses.ashx#forum bonus). Bonus amount varies depending on the forum thread (typically $0.03-0.10 per post). You can use the bonus for trading in the live account or withdraw via any payment system available in MyFXOpen.

For any account type there is always a bonus or a promotion you can benefit from!

FXOpen
Press and Media contact
[email protected]

Updated May 8th: I am adding a short "Bonus FAQ" here, based on the questions, most asked by FXOpen clients. Feel free to add your suggestions, what should be added to the FAQ.

Bonus FAQ:

1) When did the new bonuses start?
New bonuses are in effect starting from April 30, 2012.

2) How many welcome bonuses can i get?
Only one. You can get either $25 or $1, depending on which account you open first after registration (Standard or Micro). That means if you opened a Standard account first and received the 25 USD bonus, you will not get the 1 USD bonus when adding a Micro account.
Each client is supposed to have only one FXOpen eWallet. If finance department detects that you registered several times with different e-mail addresses in order to get multiple welcome bonuses, they will only leave the first welcome bonus, and remove all the further welcome bonuses in your accounts.

3) Will FXOpen remove the welcome bonus, when i withdraw profit from my account?
No. You can withdraw the profit (after making 5 trades) and the welcome bonus will still remain in your account.

4) Will the welcome bonus expire at some point?
No. The welcome bonus will remain in the account for an unlimited period of time. But remember that you can lose it in trading!

5) I registered an e-Wallet with FXOpen before April 30th. Can i still get the welcome?
Yes, in some cases. You can get the welcome bonus if you registered an e-wallet before April 30th, but you added and verified your first trading account after April 30th . If you did not get the bonus in this case, please, e-mail your account number to [email protected] and they will add the bonus to your account.

6) How many $100 bonuses can i get?
The $100 bonus will be paid to EACH your account, that reaches the required trading volume (10 lots for Standard accounts and 1000 micro lot for Micro accounts).

Please, note that for Standard accounts, 10 lots are counted from the start of trading in the account.
For Micro accounts, the 1000 micro lots are counted starting from April 30th, 2012. Trades made before April 30th are not counted for the bonus.

ngepet dolar euro
05-04-2012, 08:01 AM
And also
ForexCup Promotion: Spread the Word about ForexCup and Get $20 or More (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?71633-ForexCup-Promotion-Spread-the-Word-about-ForexCup-and-Get-20-or-More)

I really loved its

tomosie
05-04-2012, 08:42 AM
If i am an old member, can i receive the bonus too

imbest
05-04-2012, 10:37 AM
If i am an old member, can i receive the bonus too

Make a new Ewallet and you can receive too. I have asked this from live support.

Crippersz
05-04-2012, 04:51 PM
register with fxopen now and get a $25 bonus in a standard account or a $1 bonus in a micro account without a deposit. Make more trades and get a withdrawable $100 bonus.

may 3, 2012. Fxopen, one of the leading brokers in the forex market announces new bonus promotions (http://www.fxopen.com/ourpromotions.aspx). Get real money bonuses to your trading account and start forex trading without an initial investment!

no deposit bonuses to new accounts (http://crm.fxopen.com/knowledgebase/bonuses.ashx#welcome 25) (welcome bonuses) give forex beginners a chance to try forex trading in a live account, even if they do not have the funds for the starting deposit. A $25 bonus is paid to standard accounts and a $1 bonus is paid to micro accounts.

bonuses based on trading volume (withdrawable) (http://crm.fxopen.com/knowledgebase/bonuses.ashx#10 lots) сountinue successful trading and get a $100 bonus. The bonus is paid to a standard account once the total volume of trading (closed trades) reaches 10 standard lots. For micro accounts, the bonus is paid once the total volume of closed trades in the account reaches 1000 micro lots. You can use this bonus for further trading or withdraw via any payment option available in myfxopen trader’s personal area.

Apart from that, we offer special bonuses for traders, who join our forexcup forex trading competitions. (http://crm.fxopen.com/knowledgebase/bonuses.ashx#forexcup bonus) forex trading contests give you an excellent chance to practice and try our your trading strategy. What is more, you can earn the starting deposit for your live account (up to $1000).

Active members of fxopen forum can benefit from our posting bonuses (http://crm.fxopen.com/knowledgebase/bonuses.ashx#forum bonus). Bonus amount varies depending on the forum thread (typically $0.03-0.10 per post). You can use the bonus for trading in the live account or withdraw via any payment system available in myfxopen.

For any account type there is always a bonus or a promotion you can benefit from!

Fxopen
press and media contact
[email protected]

i like it

Crippersz
05-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Make a new Ewallet and you can receive too. I have asked this from live support.

how do i create ewallet? i already have ewallet?
i also asked from live support.. they said, create 1 standard account can get the bonus

nonamer
05-04-2012, 06:06 PM
how do i create ewallet? i already have ewallet?
i also asked from live support.. they said, create 1 standard account can get the bonus

Hi

Register FXOpen eWallet in other mean open new account using new email and must go through verification process again ;
verify your FXOpeneWallet;
open a Standard trading account.

* Only one welcome bonus is paid to each eWallet. You can get either $25 or $1, depending on which account you open first after registration (Standard or Micro). That means if you opened a Standard account first and received the 25 USD bonus, you will not get the 1 USD bonus when adding a Micro account.

Thanks

ejazahmed1963
05-05-2012, 01:23 AM
i like it

That s an excellent offer fromFX open. I hope to benifit from this generous offer. I wish all traders happy trading during the time ahead.

sammypt
05-05-2012, 04:52 PM
i just open last night my account and dint recive nothing :(

Dangerous
05-05-2012, 05:09 PM
i just open last night my account and dint recive nothing :(

read the threads above again you need to a fully verified E-wallet to get the bonus

sammypt
05-05-2012, 05:15 PM
i did , i send id and proff of residence

KingOfLeon
05-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Hi

Register FXOpen eWallet in other mean open new account using new email and must go through verification process again ;

* Only one welcome bonus is paid to each eWallet. You can get either $25 or $1, depending on which account you open first after registration (Standard or Micro). That means if you opened a Standard account first and received the 25 USD bonus, you will not get the 1 USD bonus when adding a Micro account.

Thanks

How can and old member like me create a new e wallet with same name and adress and verify it? Seem this promotion just for a new member yes

imbest
05-06-2012, 05:47 AM
How can and old member like me create a new e wallet with same name and adress and verify it? Seem this promotion just for a new member yes

You can make a new E-wallet account at fxopen with same details and then you will be able to receive No Deposit Bonus.

Regards
imbest

Crippersz
05-06-2012, 05:54 AM
You can make a new E-wallet account at fxopen with same details and then you will be able to receive No Deposit Bonus.

Regards
imbest

my new ewallet waiting to be verify... :sm24:

Dangerous
05-06-2012, 06:08 AM
my new ewallet waiting to be verify... :sm24:

Your profile will be verified on Monday

nonamer
05-06-2012, 03:51 PM
Hi

Not so sure if you all already read the new update on the promotion term --->

Welcome Bonus $25 (Standard Account) To get the bonus
Register an FXOpen eWallet and add a trading account (Standard).
Verify your FXOpen eWallet (upload scans of you identity documents).

We will add the bonus automatically (no deposit required) to the first Standard account that you open. You can use the bonus for live trading, but you cannot withdraw it. Profit can be withdrawn after making 5 trades in the account.

Top...

Welcome Bonus $1 (Micro Account) To get the bonus
Register an FXOpen eWallet and add a trading account (Micro).

We will add the bonus automatically (no deposit required) to the first Micro account that you open. You can use the bonus for live trading, but you cannot withdraw it. Profit can be withdrawn after making 5 trades in the account.

Only one welcome bonus is paid to each eWallet. You can get either $25 or $1, depending on which account you open first after registration (Standard or Micro). That means if you opened a Standard account first and received the 25 USD bonus, you will not get the 1 USD bonus when adding a Micro account.

adahidayat
05-07-2012, 05:44 AM
i think that members who has a already registered an ewallet...can have a try and open a new ewallet, but still it is not sure and financial department will make decision regarding that....but this bonus is mainly aimed at new customers...

imbest
05-07-2012, 05:53 AM
i think that members who has a already registered an ewallet...can have a try and open a new ewallet, but still it is not sure and financial department will make decision regarding that....but this bonus is mainly aimed at new customers...

I have asked this thing from live support and thye told me that we can make a new e-wallet and receive No deposit Bonus

Regards
imbest

nonamer
05-07-2012, 07:37 AM

I have asked this thing from live support and thye told me that we can make a new e-wallet and receive No deposit Bonus

Regards
imbest

Hi

Please refer to the new update from finance department.
The offer more likely for the client who still dont open any Standard or micro account with FXOPEN.

Thanks

qlinks
05-07-2012, 09:01 AM
I already have a micro account, with verified ewallet. Can I get no deposit bonus if I open a new standard account.

ilearn2t
05-07-2012, 11:07 AM
Hello qlinks

1. Register an FXOpen eWallet and add a trading account (Standard).
2. Verify your FXOpen eWallet (upload scans of you identity documents).

We will add the bonus automatically (no deposit required) to the first Standard account that you open. You can use the bonus for live trading, but you cannot withdraw it. Profit can be withdrawn after making 5 trades in the account.

Please read more here. http://crm.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Default.aspx?Page=Bonuses#welcome%2025

Good luck
ilearn2t

05-07-2012, 04:06 PM
i want to know whether after the first withdrawal the bonus will be removed or not. the conditions for the bonus is not specified and clear. can we withdraw the bonus after completing desired lots

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

another thing that i would like to know is that if a client opens an account under my IB and he gets $ 25 but does not make any deposit. in that case will wee get the IB commission per trade

nonamer
05-08-2012, 01:00 AM
i want to know whether after the first withdrawal the bonus will be removed or not. the conditions for the bonus is not specified and clear. can we withdraw the bonus after completing desired lots

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

another thing that i would like to know is that if a client opens an account under my IB and he gets $ 25 but does not make any deposit. in that case will wee get the IB commission per trade

Hi

1- We will add the bonus automatically (no deposit required) to the first Standard account that you open. You can use the bonus for live trading, but you cannot withdraw it. Profit can be withdrawn after making 5 trades in the account. ...so the bonus will not remove after you make profit withdraw, the bonus will remain till you get totally loss or burn all the money.

2 - If you account are listed under IB or agent referral listing then they will get commission.

Thanks

xai_master
05-08-2012, 01:23 AM
Sorry for asking question like this again but I just wanna make sure.

Is the bonus still valid if someone open a new ewallet for the second time with the same name?

Thanks

nonamer
05-08-2012, 01:56 AM
Sorry for asking question like this again but I just wanna make sure.

Is the bonus still valid if someone open a new ewallet for the second time with the same name?

Thanks

Hi

The new bonus without deposit are more likely to new client who still not open any standard/micro account with FXOPEN.
The old client can check other bonus available offer by fxopen like 10lot standard trade bonus or 1000lot micro trade bonus.

Thanks

Crippersz
05-08-2012, 02:12 AM
Hi

Thanks

Hi

The new bonus without deposit are more likely to new client who still not open any standard/micro account with FXOPEN.
The old client can check other bonus available offer by fxopen like 10lot standard trade bonus or 1000lot micro trade bonus.

Thanks

so old member cannot get the bonus? live support said old membe can get the bonus. confusing

nonamer
05-08-2012, 02:24 AM
so old member cannot get the bonus? live support said old membe can get the bonus. confusing

Hi

Please refer the new term update/added i just post a few day ago.
You can request but the approval are by finance department either you can get the bonus or not.
What the information i received, the promotion bonus for no deposit more likely for new client who still not open any account either standard or micro account with fxopen.

Thanks

FXSupporter
05-08-2012, 03:58 PM
If finance department detects that you registered several times with different e-mail addresses in order to get multiple welcome bonuses, they will only leave the first welcome bonus, and remove all the further welcome bonuses in your accounts.

FXSupporter
05-08-2012, 04:00 PM
I have added a short "Bonus FAQ" to the oroginal news (1st post in the thread), based on the questions, most asked by FXOpen clients. Feel free to add your suggestions, what should be added to the FAQ.

Bonus FAQ:

Only one. You can get either $25 or $1, depending on which account you open first after registration (Standard or Micro). That means if you opened a Standard account first and received the 25 USD bonus, you will not get the 1 USD bonus when adding a Micro account.
Each client is supposed to have only one FXOpen eWallet. If finance department detects that you registered several times with different e-mail addresses in order to get multiple welcome bonuses, they will only leave the first welcome bonus, and remove all the further welcome bonuses in your accounts.

3) Will FXOpen remove the welcome bonus, when i withdraw profit from my account?
No. You can withdraw the profit (after making 5 trades) and the welcome bonus will still remain in your account.

No. The welcome bonus will remain in the account for an unlimited period of time. But remember that you can lose it in trading!

5) I registered an e-Wallet with FXOpen before April 30th. Can i still get the welcome?
Yes, in some cases. You can get the welcome bonus if you registered an e-wallet before April 30th, but you added and verified your first trading account after April 30th . If you did not get the bonus in this case, please, e-mail your account number to [email protected] and they will add the bonus to your account.

The $100 bonus will be paid to EACH your account, that reaches the required trading volume (10 lots for Standard accounts and 1000 micro lot for Micro accounts).

Please, note that for Standard accounts, 10 lots are counted from the start of trading in the account.
For Micro accounts, the 1000 micro lots are counted starting from April 30th, 2012. Trades made before April 30th are not counted for the bonus.
[/SIZE]

sammypt
05-09-2012, 04:36 AM
i upload my document buy dont have recive any bonus , how long it take to recive the bonus ?

nonamer
05-09-2012, 05:36 AM
i upload my document buy dont have recive any bonus , how long it take to recive the bonus ?

Hi

You ewallet/trading account must verify, so please send an email to [email protected] then request to verify ASAP.
Mention you ewallet account number and trading account number as well. Don't need to attach any document on that email. Just request to verify you trading account ASAP>

* If account already verify and already added new trading account but still not get the welcome bonus then please send an email to [email protected] to check more detail.

Thanks

sammypt
05-10-2012, 03:43 PM
i trie that , i recive a email back saying that destination email dont existe

Hi

You ewallet/trading account must verify, so please send an email to [email protected] then request to verify ASAP.
Mention you ewallet account number and trading account number as well. Don't need to attach any document on that email. Just request to verify you trading account ASAP>

* If account already verify and already added new trading account but still not get the welcome bonus then please send an email to [email protected] to check more detail.

Thanks

nonamer
05-10-2012, 11:22 PM
i trie that , i recive a email back saying that destination email dont existe

Hi

[email protected] and [email protected] are valid email .. all client use the same email. Please make sure you're type correctly.

Thanks

mhchomsi
05-11-2012, 06:03 AM

Regards
imbest
I have opened a new eWallet, but I still do not get the bonus of this program. said support @ FXOpen when I get a no deposit bonus of posting, can not be longer than the other programs.
how is this, which is right?

Dangerous
05-11-2012, 07:17 AM
I have opened a new eWallet, but I still do not get the bonus of this program. said support @ FXOpen when I get a no deposit bonus of posting, can not be longer than the other programs.
Which Trading account type ( micro or standard ) you open after the registration according to it you will be able to gets the bonus .

CPA
05-11-2012, 10:25 AM
i have the same problem with the new micro account i create.

Hi

Thanks

nonamer
05-12-2012, 04:52 AM

i have the same problem with the new micro account i create.

andyy
05-12-2012, 05:02 AM
Register with FXOpen now and get a $25 bonus in a Standard account or a $1 bonus in a Micro account without a deposit. Make more trades and get a withdrawable $100 bonus.

May 3, 2012. FXOpen, one of the leading brokers in the Forex market announces new bonus promotions (http://www.fxopen.com/OurPromotions.aspx). Get real money bonuses to your trading account and start Forex trading without an initial investment!

No deposit bonuses to new accounts (http://crm.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Bonuses.ashx#welcome 25) (welcome bonuses) give Forex beginners a chance to try Forex trading in a live account, even if they do not have the funds for the starting deposit. A $25 bonus is paid to Standard accounts and a $1 bonus is paid to Micro accounts.

Bonuses based on trading volume (withdrawable) (http://crm.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Bonuses.ashx#10 lots) Сountinue successful trading and get a $100 bonus. The bonus is paid to a Standard account once the total volume of trading (closed trades) reaches 10 Standard lots. For Micro accounts, the bonus is paid once the total volume of closed trades in the account reaches 1000 micro lots. You can use this bonus for further trading or withdraw via any payment option available in MyFXOpen trader’s personal area.

Apart from that, we offer special bonuses for traders, who join our ForexCup Forex trading competitions. (http://crm.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Bonuses.ashx#forexcup bonus) Forex trading contests give you an excellent chance to practice and try our your trading strategy. What is more, you can earn the starting deposit for your live account (up to $1000).

Active members of FXOpen forum can benefit from our posting bonuses (http://crm.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Bonuses.ashx#forum bonus). Bonus amount varies depending on the forum thread (typically $0.03-0.10 per post). You can use the bonus for trading in the live account or withdraw via any payment system available in MyFXOpen.

FXOpen
Press and Media contact
[email protected]

Updated May 8th: I am adding a short "Bonus FAQ" here, based on the questions, most asked by FXOpen clients. Feel free to add your suggestions, what should be added to the FAQ.

Bonus FAQ:

I've registered an account on forex open, I've uploaded the identity and verify the account I have been in but I did not set a $ 25 bonus?
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
THANK YOU EARLIER

nonamer
05-12-2012, 05:07 AM
I've registered an account on forex open, I've uploaded the identity and verify the account I have been in but I did not set a $ 25 bonus?
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
THANK YOU EARLIER

Hi

Are your ewallet already verify ?
If still not yet then follow this step --->
If you already upload the document on cabinet then you want your account to be verified a little quicker than usual, please send an email to [email protected] and it will be processed ASAP. Please dont attach any document on that email. The verification process are within 48 hour working days but can take up longer time depending how many verification request we received that time

But if you account already have verify status then you did not get the bonus in this case, please, e-mail your account number to [email protected] and they will add the bonus to your account after confirm and approve.

Thanks

ejazahmed
05-12-2012, 05:39 AM
I have opened an account with Fxopen. It took 2 days for verification. As I opened a standard account, I got bonus immediately. Now I am trading for the last 3 days, with sucess. I have also applied for profit withdrawal and hopefully I ll get that into my account after the weekend. Its a very good experience so far.

ilearn2t
05-12-2012, 11:19 AM
Hello ejazahmed

I wish you all the success in your new account, I'm also pleased to see a member that can post a successful outcome to opening or receiving a reward through FXOpen, if only more members could take a leaf out of your book, and take a few minutes to post successful messages or simply update their problem requests things could be speeded up a little quicker.

Good luck
ilearn2t

yeuforex
05-12-2012, 01:06 PM
I have a question that I have opened a account in Fxopen for long time ago., But I didn't create any standard account so can I join this bonus promotion ? If I can, what should I do to get it? :D

tomosie
05-12-2012, 04:27 PM
Some member ask me that he allready register new account and allready verified but he didnt get his bonus. What should he do?

ilearn2t
05-12-2012, 04:55 PM
Hello yeuforex

If you already got a welcome bonus for mirco account before the promotion started or your account was verified before this date, the answer should be no.

I think it only applies to new accounts (verified after 29th April) and never had a welcome bonus before.

Good luck
ilearn2t

RahmanSL
05-13-2012, 03:16 AM
Hi Liz, just a quickie!

Does this mean that even "old timers" (like you & I, for example) also get the welcome bonus if we open another new account in our existing cabinet?

===========================

Happy Mother's Day;yah!:sm55:....I hope your two "hungry mouths" show their appreciation of you who, without a doubt, is the most wonderful mum in the whole world!:sm52:

All the best & take care!

ilearn2t
05-13-2012, 10:28 AM
Hello ono8

Did you also scan prove of address, if so send email to [email protected] to check more detail.

Please try and use English on this part of forum or post request here.

http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?156-%D0%A0%D1%83%D1%81%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9-%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%83%D0%BC

Привет ono8

Вы также сканировать доказать, адреса, если да, отправьте сообщение по адресу [email protected] проверить более детально.

Пожалуйста, попробуйте использовать английский язык в этой части форума или после запроса здесь.

http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?156-%D0%A0%D1%83%D1%81%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9-%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%83%D0%BC

удачи
ilearn2t

Good luck
ilearn2t

ahmed hamdy
05-13-2012, 05:14 PM
I have a Micro account and I want to convert bonus it I do not know his way conversion bonus

nonamer
05-14-2012, 12:12 AM
I have a Micro account and I want to convert bonus it I do not know his way conversion bonus

Hi

Please refer the 1st post by fxopen staff.
http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?82674-New-No-Deposit-and-Volume-Based-Bonuses-from-FXOpen&p=697801&viewfull=1#post697801

Remember if you already open e-wallet then open either standard or micro account and already get the welcome bonus then you are not qualify to received welcome bonus again.

Thanks

xai_master
05-14-2012, 02:55 AM
Is volume based bonus still valid it we trade using balance from bonus post or no deposit bonus?

nonamer
05-14-2012, 03:21 AM
Is volume based bonus still valid it we trade using balance from bonus post or no deposit bonus?

Hi

You must reach the requirement trade needed for each bonus. So previous trade will not count for new bonus you received .
Example if you get 1st posting bonus then you must reach 5 trade (close more than 1o minutes) + 10 trade more after that...then you received another posting bonus ..then you must reach another 5 trade (close more than 10 minutes) and so on and on ...Old trade will not count for new bonus you received .

Thanks

JogjaCantik
05-14-2012, 08:06 AM
I have bonus from my first opening acount. very interesting to join with fxopen and get wellcome bonus, i hope will be going up my bonus.

berich
05-16-2012, 12:56 PM
Thanks fxopen one more time for this great opportunity they are providing to us I would make use of this great opportunity.

efendz
05-16-2012, 05:06 PM
Hello qlinks

1. Register an FXOpen eWallet and add a trading account (Standard).
2. Verify your FXOpen eWallet (upload scans of you identity documents).

Please read more here. http://crm.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Default.aspx?Page=Bonuses#welcome%2025

Good luck
ilearn2t

I was confused when it gets a bonus standard account $ 25, but for my trading with the lot any response from the server but still not enough funding ..

Dangerous
05-16-2012, 05:52 PM
I was confused when it gets a bonus standard account $ 25, but for my trading with the lot any response from the server but still not enough funding ..

Try to update your MT4 , did you concern with the support team member

hens74
05-17-2012, 04:50 AM
It's the same problem with me...when i try to trading,the display show : "not enough money".

skalevoi
05-17-2012, 06:17 AM
Здраствуйте подскажите пожалуйста для получения бонуса нужно пройти верификацию. А как долго она проходит????

Translated by the WaheedPCC:
Hello please tell me to get the bonus must pass verification. And how long it runs??

ilearn2t
05-17-2012, 08:54 AM
Hello efendz

It's the same problem with me...when i try to trading,the display show : "not enough money".

Maybe your leverage is set below 1:500, if so go to your cabinet, Setting, personal, find account and change.

Good luck
ilearn2t

ilearn2t
05-17-2012, 09:07 AM
Hello skalevoi

Once you upload the proper documents, it usually takes a day or two.

После того как вы загрузите все необходимые документы, как правило, занимает день или два.

пожалуйста, используйте английский язык, если это возможно.

спасибо
ilearn2t

skalevoi
05-17-2012, 12:14 PM
Hello skalevoi

Once you upload the proper documents, it usually takes a day or two.

После того как вы загрузите все необходимые документы, как правило, занимает день или два.

пожалуйста, используйте английский язык, если это возможно.

спасибо
ilearn2t

Странно я загрузил скан паспорта как и требовалось но вот уже почти неделю он весит на проверке.

ilearn2t
05-17-2012, 03:23 PM
Hello skalevoi

Did you also scan and upload address proof ?

If you think you have completed the requirements successfully and they are just pending, please email [email protected]

Вы также сканировать и загружать адрес доказательства?

Если вы думаете, что завершена успешно требования, и они просто не принято, пожалуйста, напишите [email protected]

спасибо
ilearn2t

inayfitri
05-18-2012, 03:57 PM
Hi

Not so sure if you all already read the new update on the promotion term --->

Register an FXOpen eWallet and add a trading account (Standard).

Top...

Welcome Bonus $1 (Micro Account) To get the bonus
Register an FXOpen eWallet and add a trading account (Micro).

We will add the bonus automatically (no deposit required) to the first Micro account that you open. You can use the bonus for live trading, but you cannot withdraw it. Profit can be withdrawn after making 5 trades in the account.

Only one welcome bonus is paid to each eWallet. You can get either $25 or $1, depending on which account you open first after registration (Standard or Micro). That means if you opened a Standard account first and received the 25 USD bonus, you will not get the 1 USD bonus when adding a Micro account.

If I had to open a standard account and get a bonus of $ 25 if I open a standard account is so new anymore or do not get a bonus.

Dangerous
05-19-2012, 05:29 AM
If I had to open a standard account and get a bonus of $ 25 if I open a standard account is so new anymore or do not get a bonus.

The bonus only will given only one time

dsas
05-21-2012, 09:24 AM
I've got the bonus, I thank you. But why is it that I can't use to trade? The terminal says "NOT ENOUGH MONEY"? Please help. BTW, I'm trading 0.10 lot in standard account because 0.01 is not available in the dropdown box.

ilearn2t
05-21-2012, 01:49 PM
Hello dsas

Maybe your leverage is set below 1:500, if so go to your cabinet, Setting, personal, find account and change.

Good luck
ilearn2t

nonamer
05-21-2012, 03:39 PM
I've got the bonus, I thank you. But why is it that I can't use to trade? The terminal says "NOT ENOUGH MONEY"? Please help. BTW, I'm trading 0.10 lot in standard account because 0.01 is not available in the dropdown box.

Hi,

Please make sure you know how to calculate the margin requirement.
Please use this formula -->
Price x lot / leverage = margin requirement
or
Use margin calculator -->
http://www.fxopen.com/Margincalculation.aspx

Remember to read the term trading for each account -->
http://www.fxopen.com/TradingTerms.aspx
The minimum size lot are 0.1lot standard equal 1pip/1usd.

With 25usd you only can trade on certain pair like AUD/USD....NZD/USD...USD/JPY...USD/CHF..USD/CAD...CAD/JPY ..and a few other pair.

Please use and learn more about basic forex how to know the margin requirement which will help you a lot/more better on trading.

*Make sure the leverage you use are 1:500 like ilearn2t mention because your balance/margin are enough to use that leverage only.

Thanks

sammypt
05-21-2012, 09:37 PM
just curiose , to withdraw my forum posting bonus do i need to make any trade before ?

ilearn2t
05-21-2012, 10:13 PM
Hello sammypt

#3 Minimum withdrawal amount is $10. In order to withdraw you need to open a live FXOpen account and make at least five (5) trades of any volume for each 10$ of withdrawal. Each trade should last at least 10 minutes. There is no limit on how much you may withdraw. Updated 04-25-2012

Please read full rules here http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?71625-Get-Money-for-posting!

If you mean, do you need to trade before any "FXO Bonus" can be withdrawn to a trading account of your choice, the answer is "no".

Good luck
ilearn2t

Sani0547
05-23-2012, 05:21 PM
Привет. Я новичок, открыл у Вас стандартный счет, отправил скан документов, но бонус 25 долларов не поступил. Почему?

ilearn2t
05-23-2012, 07:33 PM
Hello Sani0547

Your account must be verified before bonus is added.

Ваша учетная запись должна быть проверена перед бонус добавляется.

спасибо
ilearn2t