I've got a great idea
Why not have a monthly payment that will save a lot of time
it's just and idea , you can take it or leave it

FXOpen Manager
03-18-2012, 06:15 AM
It is a good idea, but bit later.

shihabfx
03-18-2012, 07:04 AM
yes its good idea and i hope payment 1 time only every month ::)

nahiyar
03-18-2012, 08:15 AM
1 payment in one moth is a good idea.But, it has also one disadvantage that the members of the forums will not be active so much.They will get boring by waiting for 30 days, and can give up the activity in the forum.Instead of monthly, if the member gets payment after one week, or even Bi-Weekly, so it will also be a good suggestion for attracting the more people toward the forum..

penaltev
03-18-2012, 08:20 AM
I think this is good idea for efficiency this forum. And about boring, I think that's not problem if we have a patience. :)

carthago
03-18-2012, 08:49 AM
the best thing is to vote, I prefer to let the payment process as it is. I haven't any problem until now.

CCC000
03-18-2012, 08:51 AM
will i really think about just let it as normal every member ask for payment give to them because you will have alot of member to pay and you will have very busy day

Morgan
03-18-2012, 11:24 AM
It is a good idea, but bit later.

Thanks just wanted to help

yes its good idea and i hope payment 1 time only every month ::)

Great bro

1 payment in one moth is a good idea.But, it has also one disadvantage that the members of the forums will not be active so much.They will get boring by waiting for 30 days, and can give up the activity in the forum.Instead of monthly, if the member gets payment after one week, or even Bi-Weekly, so it will also be a good suggestion for attracting the more people toward the forum..

I got your point
But its all about TRUST
as long as the members trust this forum they will be active

I think this is good idea for efficiency this forum. And about boring, I think that's not problem if we have a patience. :)

Thanks for comment

the best thing is to vote, I prefer to let the payment process as it is. I haven't any problem until now.

Nice idea

will i really think about just let it as normal every member ask for payment give to them because you will have alot of member to pay and you will have very busy day

You know what
As example
we have 1000 members in here , each member ask for payment 3 times a month , each payment request takes 5 minuts from admin to be checked
5 minuts * 3 (payment requests per month) * 1000 (members) = 10 days and 4 hours
payment requests take more than 10 days monthly
monthly payment will save more than 6 days a month
you got it ?

CCC000
03-18-2012, 02:18 PM
i believe we have more then 1000 member in here but it is really will put more pressure to fxopen manager

Morgan
03-18-2012, 04:19 PM
i believe we have more then 1000 member in here but it is really will put more pressure to fxopen manager

it was just an example (1000 members)
and you are right, even he wouldn't find time for his breakfast LOL

ilearn2t
03-29-2012, 04:28 PM
Hello Morgan

I think it's best to keep the payment system on a first come first served basis, anytime the FXOpen Manager gets a free minute to transfer the said members request, he can do it. I think members won't need to wait long if they try to transfer using a bigger amount of money, unless they really need to.

Good luck
ilearn2t

budado
04-15-2012, 01:24 PM
Why not make it automatic just like in other forex forums. That every first week of the month if they get the whole amount no matter how small it is in their account. In this way theirs no delay theirs no complain. Because if thing like this are done manually its really going to take lots of time.

05-07-2012, 05:28 AM
what i feel would be the best is if you can have two registration options of either taking your money on a weekly basis or monthly.this would let the administration know who wants it when and so prepare for it beforehand and the customers will be served at their best as well. hence both the system and the clients will be satisfied with the service

gosians
05-07-2012, 02:48 PM
what i feel would be the best is if you can have two registration options of either taking your money on a weekly basis or monthly.this would let the administration know who wants it when and so prepare for it beforehand and the customers will be served at their best as well. hence both the system and the clients will be satisfied with the service

Yeah its a good idea, i too agree with this system. Another idea is that to give bonus after every 15 days, 15th of the month and last day of the month.

CPA
05-12-2012, 11:18 AM
If there are complaints so there are problems. And problems need to be solved. I understand your opinion but, pressed not it be better to initiate a vote or poll on the different proposals. A kind of democracy on setting a consolidate peridodicity program for withdrawals.

Hello Morgan

I think it's best to keep the payment system on a first come first served basis, anytime the FXOpen Manager gets a free minute to transfer the said members request, he can do it. I think members won't need to wait long if they try to transfer using a bigger amount of money, unless they really need to.

Good luck
ilearn2t

ilearn2t
05-12-2012, 11:40 AM
Hello CPA

Can you think of a more better system that first come first served ?

Even if its once a month, it still must be on the same rule.

"first come first served" is a method used to explain this rule, if you posted a request for transfer at 10.05am yesterday and I posted a request at 10.06am yesterday then your request should be dealt with first on this rule.

Good luck
ilearn2t