PDA

View Full Version : MT4 or MT5 which one would you prefer ?

ashvini
03-15-2012, 08:45 AM
Well now that we have both the MT4 and the MT5 trading terminals available on almost all the brokers and here in fxopen as well. Which one do you prefer for trading and why ?

I prefer using MT4 platform still, because am much comfortable handling it and it is very much user friendly. :)

CCC000
03-15-2012, 06:06 PM
yes mt4 because really we spend alot of time to learn to it no time to learn another software
and you know what you will do and above all of that your ea's and indicators we will work !!!!

radex78
03-16-2012, 09:38 AM
Well now that we have both the MT4 and the MT5 trading terminals available on almost all the brokers and here in fxopen as well. Which one do you prefer for trading and why ?

I prefer using MT4 platform still, because am much comfortable handling it and it is very much user friendly. :)

I am also still prefer using mt4 platform,and i am never try use mt5 platform at all,but so far i am still very comfort using mt4 platform to make transaction in forex trading,it's enough for me because i can use custom indicator created by third party and also can running expert advisor,but i am rarely use expert advisor because still prefer manual trading

TrendstY
03-17-2012, 05:05 AM
Hello Anyone... great to get approved in this forum. Looking forward to learn and discuss interesting things here.

Rizal
03-17-2012, 05:56 AM
Hello Anyone... great to get approved in this forum. Looking forward to learn and discuss interesting things here.

welcome to FXOpen forum.make sure to read the rules before posting :)

mohandahmd
03-17-2012, 03:53 PM
i prefer mt4 it is still the best for me untill now it is easy to use and easy to open any order any time you want

berich
03-21-2012, 02:16 PM
Although I haven't really used the mt5 platform for trading but I have tried it on demo trading and I can say so far I still prefer the mt4 platform to the mt5 platform.

marwa
03-23-2012, 11:44 PM
I am curious what is the difference with mt5 to mt4? if they only have slight difference then I would still prefer mt4 platform.

prawinkurdeg
03-27-2012, 11:47 AM
metatrader5 is new version of old metatrader4 and it has decent looks. But i learnt that hedging is not allowed in mt5 . We should try this terminal for sometimes to really compare it well with old friend mt4 . There are many ea and indicators, templates for mt4 in web found. I cant pay that about new mt5 terminal. I prefer old one that is mt4.

puji
03-28-2012, 10:36 PM
I also still use MT4 for forex transactions in this business but if MT5 have never used it may be tested first using a demo account to use it.

ayurvedalady
03-29-2012, 10:20 PM
I have read that some brokers are having bugs with mt5 so i still use mt4. The brokers that have mt5 i will use with strategy that does not use indicators. Or i just run indicator on mt4 and place trades on mt5.

megrawab
03-30-2012, 08:59 AM
I think MT5 looks better and based on my trading pace, MT5 seems faster so it's good for entering at the nearest market price you want. Well it just seems, am not telling that its really faster.

If you are used to MT4, I think it would be easy to switch to MT5 since there is not much difference in the basic functions, for me.

shahzad0able
04-01-2012, 02:37 PM

I guess you are miss leaded mate, there is a very little number of brokers that allow live trading on mt5 platform. Not every broker have mt5 terminal for real trading. Most do offer mt5 as a demo account trading but not real one.
It is a good platform but the only difference, the major one if we say, is the number of time frames it has. It has more time frames than MT4. The rest mostly is almost same.

CCC000
04-04-2012, 09:59 PM
I guess you are miss leaded mate, there is a very little number of brokers that allow live trading on mt5 platform. Not every broker have mt5 terminal for real trading. Most do offer mt5 as a demo account trading but not real one.
It is a good platform but the only difference, the major one if we say, is the number of time frames it has. It has more time frames than MT4. The rest mostly is almost same.

yes and i believe it have also MQ5 and we need to create new EA's i guess so is this true or we can run MQ4 EA's on MQ5

ilearn2t
04-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Hello CCC000

Sadly EA's coded with the mql4 programming language are incompatible on the Metatrader 5 platform. You can use the MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5). Its still done using the C++ language just a bit more detailed codes are added.

Good luck
ilearn2t

cafedeart
04-06-2012, 05:57 AM
to create MQL5 EA all u need to be familiar with its code base, here the official MQL5 code base page link http://www.mql5.com/en/code
And this is for official MQL4 code base source : http://codebase.mql4.com/
hope this will help those who wanna create or try to create their own EA or programs in fx.
Google search can easily find those links for u, i knew that, but still i shared those here. 'coz attitude "share" is bit correlated with attitude "care". I love u all and i wanna share u my knowledge. so it is.
thanks.

prawinkurdeg
04-08-2012, 03:08 AM
Making ea is tough job indeed as we need to learn the language and its coding. A better alternative is to hire someone to make ea for us. This will save our time and effort.

qlinks
04-16-2012, 03:59 PM
New technology always come with something new and would therefore be more preferable. But with mt5 this has not been the case. Even at this point I would still prefer mt4 than mt5 even for one reason. And that is mt5 does not allow hedging.

renggajp
04-16-2012, 05:17 PM
Master I wanted to ask you,,,
what the main advantages of metatrader5 than mt4 most visible?
if i have mt4 account and I want to move into account MT5 what it could be?
I have never tried MT5, even in the demo account though, thank you

CPA
04-27-2012, 04:33 PM
I have never used EA and i am interested in how to use it. Somebody to help me ?

aditya
04-27-2012, 04:51 PM
you can use mt4 EA for mt5. just fix few script in mt4 EA. you can migrate just in few step. tutorial for migrating mt4 EA to mt5 EA you can find in www.mql5.com/en/articles/81

sammypt
05-12-2012, 09:34 AM
I have never used EA and i am interested in how to use it. Somebody to help me ?
dont go that way , its a lossing way , automatic trading is a 99% fail way

wiecak25
05-17-2012, 10:12 AM
you can use mt4 EA for mt5. just fix few script in mt4 EA. you can migrate just in few step. tutorial for migrating mt4 EA to mt5 EA you can find in www.mql5.com/en/articles/81

I itself, to move from mt4 to MT5 there are still some things to think about, besides ea has to be changed, we must also transferred account to the server MT5

4EverMaAT
05-25-2012, 02:34 AM
Metatrader 5 will blow metatrader 4 away, once it gets popular. True 64-bit support, some (not great) debugging, connectivity to real exchanges without the need for extensive hacks/bridges. c++ programming language, which will be easier to create dlls and integrate into other software packages. Net positions accounting (no hedging of the same instruments) actually is a blessing. The whole hedging thing is more of a trader preference. Mathematically, you lose money when you hedge vs offset (pay two commissions, two spreads, and you take some or all the risk off of your broker's shoulder). And you can offset your total positions (flatten) much faster than having to close out each individual ticket. Mt5 is designed to handle an ECN/organized exchange environment, MT4 was primarily designed for market makers.

Really, MT5 is what mt4 should have been first in terms of functionality. But as with any software development, there are stages. Mt4 certainly revolutionized retail forex, and made automation accessible to the masses.

It will still be several years before mt4 is replaced, so there is no need to rush out and replace your indicators/EAs.

sofeenevu
05-25-2012, 04:31 PM
i tried to use MT5 for only two days, but its quite tough to use for me. because most of the EA things which i used in MT4 are not supported on MT5 because of MQL5 :( that's why i shifted back into MT4.

ilearn2t
05-25-2012, 07:13 PM
Hello 4EverMaAT

Thanks for your great input on this subject.

MetaTrader is used by over 450 brokerage companies and banks all over the world, but up to April, 2011 only 50 companies had signed up for the new version with over 400 remaining on MT4, but until the cost (rumored to be around $500,000) is dropped for selling the MT5 to each brokerage firm, I think a lot of brokers will not change over, also hedging is part and parcel of most traders lives, so this also will swing brokers in favor of keeping the MT4.

Good luck
ilearn2t

radex78
06-01-2012, 02:36 PM
I am still hope mt4 still used few years later before replaced with new version,but maybe for preparation,we can try use mt5 even though for demo account,actually i want try it and installed in my pc,but two times trying download software my connection get disconnect,so i am canceled

4EverMaAT
06-01-2012, 03:54 PM
I am still hope mt4 still used few years later before replaced with new version,but maybe for preparation,we can try use mt5 even though for demo account,actually i want try it and installed in my pc,but two times trying download software my connection get disconnect,so i am canceled

Mt4 has a long way before it is completely replaced. MT5 will run along side mt4 for several years, allowing people to make transition over when they are ready.

sherani
06-02-2012, 03:53 PM
yes i will prefer mt4 because it is still the best on for me for me and untill now it is easy to use and it is very easy to open any type of order and any time.

aun
06-04-2012, 11:26 AM

I did not use mt5 yet. I just use mt4 . It is very comfortable . Many traders use mt4 in their trades . It is much user friendly and had all features that required for trading

FX-MT
06-08-2012, 10:57 AM
I think Mt5 is an ideal solution for traders who wish to succeed in Forex.
MT5 is simple and very powerful, although it is still in its trial version, is already an original product. I prefer MT5

DollarBull
06-16-2012, 01:48 AM
I think Mt5 is an ideal solution for traders who wish to succeed in Forex.
MT5 is simple and very powerful, although it is still in its trial version, is already an original product. I prefer MT5

Can you please update me, whether MT5 is now fully supported by FxOpen servers? Last time (a couple of months go) I tried it wouldn't connect. Also does FxOpen allow two platforms to run simultaneously (with two different accounts/ say, two micro accounts of the same member) ?

Thank you for any clarifications.

tradingmarket
06-28-2012, 06:33 PM
MT5 have many good features but writing an EA for MT5 is much more difficult than for MT4. It would enormous amount of time to rewrite my EA for MT5 but eventually I think we all have to do it. I hope MT4 would stay for long enough to make the transition more smooth.

mikоlai
07-10-2012, 03:36 AM
Здравствуйте! Подскажите, пожалуйста, где в Петербурге можно быстро и выгодно купить зелёную карту? Спасибо!

XDLOVERS
07-12-2012, 06:57 AM
old is gold !! iwill reccomend mt4 to all traders !its easy and famous !!! and i think mt4 indicators wont work in mt5... so you need different indicators ? is it true ?

ilearn2t
07-14-2012, 02:59 PM
Hello XDLOVERS

Yes! you will need to rewrite MQL 4 to MQL 5 for using custom indicators on the MT5 platform, but FXOpen has no plans to change over, (I hope).

:i-love-fxopen::sm2::i-love-fxopen::sm2::i-love-fxopen:

Good luck
ilearn2t

tapos_kumar
07-19-2012, 04:08 PM
Who is the best MT4 or MT5?

CPA
07-23-2012, 10:19 AM
never experience mt5 before. I don't if mt5 is ever pamm use only. Is there any difference in the use mt5 as compere to mt4? can i use mt5 for micro and standard accounts? if that is not possible so there no use trying to compere the too applications.

AD Capitalist
07-27-2012, 08:17 AM
As practical aspect is considered both MT-4 an MT-5 platforms are good.But MT-4 is mor standard and globaly used ones for many years, so many trading strategies,techniques and indicators are designed by considering the MT-4 and therefore it is the best one.Mt-5 has added more technical indicators in its custom indicators section.I prefer MT-4 first and MT-5 THEN.

CPA
07-30-2012, 02:06 PM
so let us trade with mt4 only. so far that market analysis will be a challenge in which the best is the one who forecast good futures when there is a certain readability and the most lucky when unusual events occur, ain't no use complicate myself with mt5.

SlaiteR
08-14-2012, 08:04 PM

i prefer mt4 untill now

but in future i want to use mt5

Postworker23
08-26-2012, 09:43 AM
I prefer MT5 because it is better secured than MT4. It easier to understand and to use for newbies in forex.

pedrosa
08-30-2012, 09:39 PM
Most of the important features are already added in mt4 and it is very powerful platform. It has all the features that i want to make trading interesting and effective. I still don't see the reason for changing the platform for myself. But will try out mt5 time to time.

mehwishraheel
09-03-2012, 10:37 PM
I think we must Go with new technology, because MT5 is newer than MT4, and in some other forex platforms if you are using MT4 platform, they will automatically change it to MT5 platform. I personally prefer MT5, because it is good for me to use.

Mrlaconic
09-07-2012, 04:36 PM
I have never used an mt5 before,please is the interface the same with mt4? does it work with all brokers or just some

Ali khan 707
09-09-2012, 07:42 AM
i have read that some brokers are having bugs with mt5 so i still use mt4.or i just run indicator on mt4 and place trades on mt5.

aditya
09-12-2012, 07:48 AM
i have read that some brokers are having bugs with mt5 so i still use mt4.or i just run indicator on mt4 and place trades on mt5.

yes bro because it turns out the current mt5 does have the look more okay than mt4 but he said tuh also still very much indicators that could be used in mt4 not support yet for use in mt5, so for now it should either while waiting mt5 can substitute for mt4.

yusef2011
09-15-2012, 02:18 AM
I think every broker offers MT4 platform and for our ease as we are very comfortable with MT4 platform due to it's usage in various brokers we prefer it. We try to simple up things for us . How ever I have tested other platforms too and many I tried were very interesting to trade.

belajar forex
09-16-2012, 01:10 PM
how to can i see time frime in meta trader 5?? please answer??

yusef2011
09-16-2012, 01:36 PM
mt4 and mt5 these two option are a good option to choose because if i told about mt5 then its much more speedy and you can predict where market can going after 1 min letter but if you used in mt4 then its so normal option have no extra curricular that's way i like its so much

KingOfLeon
09-20-2012, 09:49 AM
mt4 and mt5 these two option are a good option to choose because if i told about mt5 then its much more speedy and you can predict where market can going after 1 min letter but if you used in mt4 then its so normal option have no extra curricular that's way i like its so much

Yeah...honestly i have tested mt5 for a weeks, and i veru staisfied of speed mt5 haves...minus point of mt5 is only not allow trader to make some hedging position...I love hedging

naninov
10-13-2012, 07:06 AM
Actually not much differences that is so meaningful to me when using the MT5 trading platform, the most notable for me was the speed factor access... mt5 access more stable better than MT4 platform

haniam
10-13-2012, 10:00 AM
MT4 has given much improvement to MT3, still they where running in parallel for years on the brokers' servers.
I think the same will happen for MT4 and MT5

Some features removed from MT4 will let it heavier for lot of users to change quickly to MT5, features such Hedging (or opening trades in opposite direction for the same currency) or indicator compatibility.

MT4 has been improved for years and currently it is version 4.00 Build 438
I think that MT5 will have many improvement before it is adapted by most users.

For the time being, I prefer to stick to MT4

Have a great W.E.!

imranijaz
10-15-2012, 08:23 AM
i would preferred to use mt5 because a lot of new feature are available in mt5 which are not available in mt4. however mt5 require more advancement so that the current mt4 users can adopt it.

Andro0
10-16-2012, 05:53 PM
Hi! I tested MT5 and MT4 last 3 months on some demo accounts. First thing that I noticed is that MT5 is more responsive and faster than MT4. The reason may be that I use 64 bit version on MT5. On MT5 some Expert Advisors didn't work I guess due to difference between 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
I think I prefer MT5 because I have not worked for so long with MT4.

haniam
10-19-2012, 09:46 AM
I downloaded MT5 for a test yesterday. It has some new features compared to MT4 like more tabs in the 'Terminal' window renamed 'ToolBox', an improved (?) strategy tester that made many hangs while being lightly tested...

I am not convinced at all from the current release of MT5 and would rely on MT4 still for probably a long time while keeping an eye on future releases of MT5.

CPA
10-19-2012, 03:07 PM
So why mt5 ? To let everyone make his choice certainly. But as long as i can analyse mt4 is used more often by traders than mt5. I haven't try mt5 before, i just focus on general opinion.

haniam
10-19-2012, 03:52 PM
So why mt5 ? To let everyone make his choice certainly. But as long as i can analyse mt4 is used more often by traders than mt5. I haven't try mt5 before, i just focus on general opinion.

It seems MT5 is faster in execution than MT4, it has the ability to let brokers give lower spreads to their users and in this way to be more competitive. But I do not think the cuttrent version is mature yet... It still needs much improvement and stability.

Nikhil
10-23-2012, 06:54 PM
I also dont used mt5 yet although its latest version. as a newbie from few month i am using mt4 for demo and my cent account and still i am in mt4 fear to use mt5 if i make any mistake . anyway when there is more feature in mt5 then no doubt it will be good in near future and i also will be mature in forex then will gain confidence to use mt5.

MrAAKK
10-23-2012, 07:53 PM
I used both MT5 and MT4 and inspite of MT5 is definitely faster then MT4 is execution, therefore i found that MT4 is better for newbies because it's more simple to practice in and there are many tutorial about MT4 and more then MT5 in the net so newbies will face less problems using the MT4.

usafxai
10-25-2012, 03:36 PM
Anyone tell me please that which platform is best for trading MT4 or MT5, i'm using MT4 platform since i'm trading and i have no experience about MT5 please all share your experiences here for me and for other newbies...thanks

haniam
10-25-2012, 04:22 PM
Anyone tell me please that which platform is best for trading MT4 or MT5, i'm using MT4 platform since i'm trading and i have no experience about MT5 please all share your experiences here for me and for other newbies...thanks

In my opinion, if you are wondering which of MT4 or MT5 is better for you, then it is definitely MT4 that is!
MT5 is still not so much used. Bugs have not been well discovered and dealed with. Indicators and other tools are not as many as in MT5...
I would advise you to stick to MT4, and if curious, try MT5 in a demo account to discover it.

Good luck!

impisces
11-01-2012, 10:08 AM
I have not used yet MT5. i would appreciate everyone to introduce me about MT5. Well MT4 is best and i am using since 2 years and i am very much comfortable with it.

haniam
11-01-2012, 10:54 AM
I am testing MT5 since a while, and I can say that even if it has still first releases bugs, it has some important features that would help traders to be faster, like one click sell, one click close of all positions, very fast responsiveness. But it is still in a demo account and I think responsiveness may differ in a real account and will depend on broker's server speed and distance form the trader.

janknoah
11-07-2012, 05:02 PM
If i go by popular view, it will always be mt4. I haven't tried out mt5, so i can't say thing about it. I'm a total novice when it comes to trading with the mt5. I'm yet to even see it, not even on demo accounts.

rjcardenas
11-12-2012, 12:29 AM
I have been using MT4 and I am very satisfied with it. Easy to learn and use. Also I programmed my own strategies and EAs.

I tested MT5 and even ported my programs to the new platform, but finally I decided to use MT4. MT5 did not give any advantage (MT4 execution time is no a problem for my EAs, they perform definitely well on MT4). I don't use hedging as part of my strategy, but frequently use the same pair on different timeframes and sometimes have more than one position open on a symbol and eventually they are opposite, so MT5 limits my options as well.

The main disadvantage in my case is that strategy tester on MT5 is definitely slower than MT4. Not only multiple cores, but machines are needed to carry out an optimization at a decent speed, backtests takes several times longer (on the same machine AMD Phenom II X4 with 8 GB RAM, 64 bits OS ) and the most exciting features for me as developer (integrated debugging) didn't work for EAs. On the other hand the ability to make projections on backtest is very powerfull, but for me is not sufficient.

I could get similar results but set for MT4 didn't work on MT5 and viceversa. Also porting programs to the new language is too much work.

It was three month ago. I will take a second round and check if situation has changed. For now I definitely prefer MT4.

kingkedi
11-13-2012, 01:11 PM
i will prefer mt4 only at present as i am familiar with that platform and so i did not tested mt5 platform so i will stick with it for now and may be later i may try mt5 also

Resolve
11-25-2012, 06:23 AM
i will prefer mt4 only at present as i am familiar with that platform and so i did not tested mt5 platform so i will stick with it for now and may be later i may try mt5 also

Mt5 is suited to an entirely new breed of traders who are more tech savvy and want the latest. While many traders still continue to use the Meta trader 4 as being the most robust trading platform available.

The choice is yours which one you want to use and are comfortable with :)

eap
12-17-2012, 11:00 AM
I haven't tested yet MT5, MT4 but meets my needs.

thepeace
12-19-2012, 05:31 AM
It is far more important that you become proficient in one platform and actually make money from it, than to know two that you never use!

alex_s
12-19-2012, 12:27 PM
Hi! Does MT run on Windows 8?

SteveSy
01-11-2013, 02:11 PM
i think MT5 is better and looks like more features but i'm tying it on my fxopen account under server " real2.fxopen.com:443" when i tried to login to my account the server doesn't response ! so how can i connect to it?

theny
01-17-2013, 04:45 AM
I already feel familiar with using the MT4 trading me and to this day I continue to use it as a trade and I probably will not change their use in the trade I MT4 to MT5 platform

rivo25
01-20-2013, 04:33 PM
I still don't know. what is the basic difference between MT4 & MT5. now I am use MT4 & comfort to trade with this. But want to know MT5. Please tell me about MT5 trading terminals.

nonamer
01-20-2013, 10:13 PM
I still don't know. what is the basic difference between MT4 & MT5. now I am use MT4 & comfort to trade with this. But want to know MT5. Please tell me about MT5 trading terminals.

Hi

You can try to download the mt5 --> http://www.metaquotes.net/en/metatrader5
The information about mt5 --> http://www.metatrader5.com/en/trading-platform

supertaxman
01-22-2013, 04:27 PM
Hi

You can try to download the mt5 --> http://www.metaquotes.net/en/metatrader5
The information about mt5 --> http://www.metatrader5.com/en/trading-platform

thanks for the link.
I'v try mt5, but I cannot login in my account with server real2.fxopen.com:443

nonamer
01-22-2013, 09:58 PM
thanks for the link.
I'v try mt5, but I cannot login in my account with server real2.fxopen.com:443

Hi

At the moment you only can login fxopen live account using mt4.
MT5 still beta mode on fxopen.
Fxopen management will make announcement when mt5 are ready to use for Live account.

Thank

Shibly
01-30-2013, 06:46 AM
Actually i am a new trader and until now i have no idea about any trading platform. MT4 or MT5 which one is better i do not know. But some of my friends who are trader, are familiar with MT4 trader and they say that it is best. But they may be wrong, if any one have some views about this trading platforms please share them with me.

Resolve
02-19-2013, 03:38 AM
Actually i am a new trader and until now i have no idea about any trading platform. MT4 or MT5 which one is better i do not know. But some of my friends who are trader, are familiar with MT4 trader and they say that it is best. But they may be wrong, if any one have some views about this trading platforms please share them with me.

Meta Trader 4 is a very popular trading platform and is being used by many Forex traders worldwide. The availability of many Indicators and Expert Advisers for this also makes this a popular choice among traders.

Also the system requirements are minimal and the order execution is smooth in MT4.

While Meta Trader 5 does have some advantages over MT$ but those do not matter for a newbie trader.

You must start and learn trading using the MT4 platform and then gradually move on to the MT5 platform if required.

alalbd
03-06-2013, 07:14 PM

I am using mt4.I thing it is better than mt5.But i am not sure about that.But many man says mt5 best and easy chart.But i think most of trader using mt4.Because it is easy to using.That reason most of trader using it.

razor7
03-10-2013, 03:59 PM
I still haven't try mt5 trading platform yet so I can't give more comment about this, however I'm still satisfied to using mt4 feature and I still can make profit with using mt4 trading platform so it's fine for me to still using mt4.

Resolve
03-16-2013, 02:35 AM
I still haven't try mt5 trading platform yet so I can't give more comment about this, however I'm still satisfied to using mt4 feature and I still can make profit with using mt4 trading platform so it's fine for me to still using mt4.

MT4 is a good and Robust trading platform as it functions very well on a range of devices and platforms. The main advantage of Meta Trader 4 is the simplicity of placing the orders and the execution speeds.

Meta Trader 5 is for advanced traders :)

MDSN
03-18-2013, 07:59 AM
I think mt5 is better than mt4. mt5 is has more features compared to the mt4. The mt5 is ver easy to use compared to mt5.
:sm55:

kochra
03-22-2013, 05:43 PM
I'm still using MT4 and have done a lot of MT5 reading however. I will likely migrate the MT5 in the next 3-6 months. MT5 does have more features and is easier to use.... however.... I would also have to re-code my all indicators and EA's to the "new" MT5 Class structure. Granted, mt5 is now an object orientated language (more so anyway.. and that's a good thing) but there is now easy/quick way of migrating all my work to the new platform.

rivo25
03-23-2013, 09:09 AM
I am trade with Meta Trader 4 platform, but I want to know what is the basic difference between Meta Trader 4 and Meta Trader 5.

hmkamran
03-28-2013, 06:43 PM
I am also prefer using mt4 platform,and i am never try use mt5 platform at all,but so far i am still very comfort using mt4 platform to make transaction in forex trading.

bsebahria
04-07-2013, 05:36 PM
i prefer mt4 over mt5 the main reason is that mt4 allow to hedge the trade in critical situation mt5 not and mt4 is light wait and fast.

Resolve
06-01-2013, 11:31 AM
i prefer mt4 over mt5 the main reason is that mt4 allow to hedge the trade in critical situation mt5 not and mt4 is light wait and fast.

Yes it is true that traders can use hedging strategy in the Mt4 and also it is the trading platform that is most commonly used by the traders worldwide :)