PDA

View Full Version : Referral system added

janknoah
03-09-2012, 01:47 AM
Though there is no referral link yet, but I already have three of my friends here. And I'm still campaigning because I want this forum to get busy

FXOpen Manager
03-09-2012, 10:37 AM
Dear Friends,
We have added referral system to our forum.
You will get 10% from your referral's posting bonus after he or she will make 10 posts in our forum. This bonus will be added automatically to your forum account and you are free to withdrawal it to your FXOpen account.

There are to ways to add users under your link:
1) New user should add your NickName in a special field during new forum account's opening
2) Special referral link to attract new users online will be available (by the end of today)

Enjoy!

cafedeart
03-09-2012, 11:03 AM
WOW
EXCELLENT NEWS
Thanks to FxOpen for creating an opportunity like that.
Its uncommon and so attractive too.
Best of luck and wishes for all fxopen members.

abra
03-09-2012, 11:57 AM
Thankyou for the information.

silverfox91
03-09-2012, 11:59 AM
Thanks that is very good one for the number of themembers will be doubled

kalex76
03-09-2012, 12:28 PM
Its really a very encouraging stuff done by the FXOpen management,now i think we can see lot of members in this forum for sure.

hemaabdo
03-09-2012, 02:37 PM
thank you for this effort there is maximum number of referred persons?

FXOpen Manager
03-09-2012, 02:41 PM
thank you for this effort there is maximum number of referred persons?

So far no limitations

ngepet dolar euro
03-09-2012, 02:50 PM
Nice improvement

CCC000
03-09-2012, 04:00 PM
very very nice add i hope to have million user under me i will be rich from 1 post :D

carthago
03-09-2012, 06:54 PM
nice news thanks mod for your referral program, hope this forum be the best.

nahiyar
03-09-2012, 07:51 PM
Great Job..
I will still do my best to bring more and more friends to the forum as before..

janknoah
03-09-2012, 08:55 PM
This is what I have been expecting.
What about those who were referred manually before now, what happens to them?!

Dominator
03-10-2012, 01:51 AM
Wow nice improvement indeed from FXOPEN....

lyc1986
03-10-2012, 03:19 AM
Hope we can make money by posting forever!

vikoko
03-10-2012, 07:26 AM
How can one get the referral link?

nahiyar
03-10-2012, 09:11 AM
How can one get the referral link?

for getting the referral link, just click on your nickname in the top right corner, and then click on the " About Me" tab where you can see your referral link in bottom..

fxsusan
03-10-2012, 11:09 AM
:sm19: Thanks for your information.. really nice...

ceestech
03-10-2012, 11:46 AM
is one paid for post made by the person he refers what are the payment rates.

ilearn2t
03-10-2012, 12:30 PM
Hello ceestech

You will get 10% from your referral's posting bonus after he or she will make 10 posts in our forum.

That between $0.30 and $1 a member.

So you get 10%

Good luck
ilearn2t

shihabfx
03-10-2012, 12:41 PM
good news manger fx open

real we work with best forex broker

thank you staff fxopen

but please manger new member must write user name in refer or only click to referal link only?

ilearn2t
03-10-2012, 12:48 PM
Hello shihabfx

It not much $0.03 to $0.10 a member, maybe the FXOpen team can remove the posting bonus from the "non-forex" forums. And give the refer a $0.5 bonus on each referral.

Good luck
ilearn2t

shihabfx
03-10-2012, 01:21 PM
whats do you mean "non-forex" forums?

RahmanSL
03-10-2012, 01:35 PM
CCC000 posted: "very very nice add i hope to have million user under me i will be rich from 1 post"

Well buddy, I believe you will have to refer quite a number of referrals to become rich that way coz based on simple calculation:

Your referral's 10 post x usd0.03=usd0.30 and your 10% bonus= usd0.03
Your referral's 10 post x usd0.10=usd1.00 and your 10% bonus= usd0.10

To get usd1 million, you will need to have your referrals to post:
for usd0.03 per post= 33,333,333 posts
and
for usd0.10 per post= 10,000,000 posts.
and that sure is a lot of posting to do which, on an average 1,000 posts per day, will take:

for usd0.03 per post= 33,333 days
and
for usd0.10 per post= 10,000 days

or

for usd0.03 per post= 91 years
and
for usd0.10 per post= 27 years

Well, it's still possible to become rich if you can get 2,000 referrals and have them post at least 1 post each everyday coz that would halved the time to get your usd1million target:sm55:

...but hold on a minute there, you only get 10% of their post value, which means now you will have to add 90% more to the above figures:sm42:...and that will add quite a few years more which only people like the biblical Moses & company can live to collect....and become rich...but then, if you take inflation into consideration for those many2 years...well...not very good prospect of getting rich that way!

ilearn2t
03-10-2012, 01:49 PM
Hello shihabfx

Non-forex forums relate to topics that have little or no connection to the main subject of the forum.

These can be exploited by individuals on some forums to earn $0.10 a post, simply be breaking a large messages or text up and post it in segments in each topic.

Others simply find a large forum and copy/paste segments from other forums, even not caring to exclude the usernames form the original forum the segments came from.

Good luck
ilearn2t

vikoko
03-11-2012, 05:30 AM
someone said I should check my profile page,I didnt see any link there,or is it the browser link?

waihui8.net.cn
03-11-2012, 06:46 AM
这个活动很有意义,赞一个!

cafedeart
03-11-2012, 08:49 AM
someone said I should check my profile page,I didnt see any link there,or is it the browser link?
hay dear, look at my picture, i marked the ref link at where it located, and hope u can find urs too at the same section
Click on ur user name (located top wight corner after log in to this forum)
then Click About Me
and look for the last line, its ur ref link
https://i44.tinypic.com/20uzci9.jpg

kingkedi
03-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Hello i want to know where i can see my referal link so that i can refer more members here

nahiyar
03-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Hello shihabfx

It not much $0.03 to $0.10 a member, maybe the FXOpen team can remove the posting bonus from the "non-forex" forums. And give the refer a $0.5 bonus on each referral.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Yes shihabfx, the referral bonus being given by the forum is not high as compared to other Forex related forums.In m view, either the Admin should increase the referral posting rate, or should fix a specific rate for every referred person after he makes 10 posts..only 10% can't motivate a member to bring his friends and relatives to the forum..

shihabfx
03-11-2012, 02:24 PM
1 have to now 4 referals i hope get more 1000 mebmer under me i get only to post 1 cent but this good

ilearn2t
03-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Hello shihabfx

1000 members, replying to your already 1000's of posts will bankrupt FXOpen as a business in one week.

Good luck
ilearn2t

smartslink
03-12-2012, 05:46 AM
nice info..., how can get my refferal

FXOpen Manager
03-12-2012, 05:51 AM
Yes shihabfx, the referral bonus being given by the forum is not high as compared to other Forex related forums.In m view, either the Admin should increase the referral posting rate, or should fix a specific rate for every referred person after he makes 10 posts..only 10% can't motivate a member to bring his friends and relatives to the forum..

I think it is high enough as long as it is withdrawable bonus. As I can see most of the forums provide non withdrawable bonus for newbies which means that they will lose it most likely so it makes no sence to get it.

FXOpen Manager
03-12-2012, 05:52 AM
Hello shihabfx

1000 members, replying to your already 1000's of posts will bankrupt FXOpen as a business in one week.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Thats scarry!

ceestech
03-12-2012, 06:04 AM
Thats scarry!
you would certainly have senseless post and spammers with that amount of posters becuse not all would want to think before writing

bossmobile787
03-12-2012, 06:48 AM
Dear Friends,
You will get 10% from your referral's posting bonus after he or she will make 10 posts in our forum. This bonus will be added automatically to your forum account and you are free to withdrawal it to your FXOpen account.

1) New user should add your NickName in a special field during new forum account's opening
2) Special referral link to attract new users online will be available (by the end of today)

Enjoy!

It is great.

FXOpen Manager
03-12-2012, 07:43 AM
you would certainly have senseless post and spammers with that amount of posters becuse not all would want to think before writing

True. Thats why we are increasing amount of moderators now.

RahmanSL
03-12-2012, 11:55 AM
"Thats why we are increasing amount of moderators now."

So, in actual fact, the new Moderators are hired gunslingers:sm18:

..hummmm....that means they are supposed to go around gunning down "grave diggers" (i.e those who come into the forum and simply add their two bits to a long dead and gone post for the payment) :sm24:

ilearn2t
03-12-2012, 12:06 PM
Thats scarry!

One reason, you need to consider ending the non-forex bonus. If the member wants to made a few cents posting and learning or teaching forex, yes I agree. But if a member wants to copy & paste segments from the bible in the "other" section, so a 1,000 friends can come alone and add more segments, goodnight FXOpen.

Take a look at the Middle East forum all the speed posting as left this wide open to this possibility.

I could answer over 1000 posts in that forum by copy & paste from replies from just one another forum, word for word.

Or simply copy & paste to another 2,000 plus threads.

Good luck
ilearn2t

FXOpen Manager
03-12-2012, 12:13 PM
One reason, you need to consider ending the non-forex bonus. If the member wants to made a few cents posting and learning or teaching forex, yes I agree. But if a member wants to copy & paste segments from the bible in the "other" section, so a 1,000 friends can come alone and add more segments, goodnight FXOpen.

Take a look at the Middle East forum all the speed posting as left this wide open to this possibility.

I could answer over 1000 posts in that forum by copy & paste from replies from just one another forum, word for word.

Or simply copy & paste to and other 2,000 plus threads.

Good luck
ilearn2t

You are welcome to bann in Middle East forum.

shihabfx
03-12-2012, 12:19 PM
You are welcome to bann in Middle East forum.

why manger in Middle East forum?

i need any oney here see me any member make copy/paste in any fourms after i get moderator job?

ilearn2t
03-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Hello FXOpen Manager

I don't want to ban anyone, if I can help it. I've repeatedly asked this member to explain one simple fact in this "English" forum in a thread they themselves started, but it seems, just like the genuine members in the Middle East forum, who have posted over 1,000 replies awaiting at least some answers from this member, I must wait my turn.

Good luck
ilearn2t

RahmanSL
03-12-2012, 12:44 PM
Where are the rest of the newly hire Deputy Sheriffs??

There should be enough of them to form a posse to round up those rustlers and throw them into the town jailhouse. ...and don't forget to confiscate their ill gotten FXO Bonuses money too!

And my friend ilearn2t, I re-read your application and on item no.3:

3. Which category / section you would like to moderate?
The no name category involving: forums = FOREX DISCUSSION, FOREX Academy, FOREX Forecast & Signals, Journals.

So, what are you doing in the Arabic section and getting yourself all stressed out??

ilearn2t
03-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Hello RahmanSL

The member invited me to join him there.

Good luck
ilearn2t

RahmanSL
03-12-2012, 01:07 PM
I see my friend...but don't let yourself get stressed out;yah! I am sure our beloved FxOpen Manager will come up with a brilliant battle plan....eehhhh, I mean solution:sm55:

hmmmm, :sm45:..at the rate new members are posting, very soon I will be considered a "junior member" based on the numbers of post I have accumulated these couple years against their posts....might have to find a new place to hang out:sm48:

==============================

I took a little time cruising around the various forum sections and I see FxOpen "pay to post" promotion is backfiring as I see the majority of post are mindless senseless posts made simply for the payment and nothing else.
There is no substance at all to the post, and there are obviously not traders and very young, and I doubt many of them will invest or even have the money to invest in a real trading account.

It reminded me of parties in my early years where party crushers would simply crush the party for the free booze and food...and make a mess of the place too!

So what's the point in this promotion?:sm23:

janknoah
03-12-2012, 09:49 PM
Currently the members in this forum are posting according to rules. And I know the referral bonus might be temporary.

ilearn2t
03-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Hello janknoah

Totally agree, and yous are all doing a great job as well. :sm34:

Good luck
ilearn2t

ghprod
03-13-2012, 03:01 PM
great news admin ..

we'll start to promote fxopen to widely international ... make it bigger and biggest forex forum :)

janknoah
03-13-2012, 11:03 PM
Fxmanager,
Please I would want you to add an option where you can view and see those who have registered under your link, that is those you have referred.
Thanks

puji
03-14-2012, 12:20 AM
indeed possible by using the referral will be able to add funds to be obtained so that it can tie up funds to be used in transactions or directly WD is up to users is clear you should use this opportunity well.

tomosie
03-14-2012, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the information i think this will bring more member to this forum but beware of bonus hunter

ahmedfayez88
03-16-2012, 05:14 AM
i hope that acctivation take little time
my account needed more than 3 days to acctivate
this make referral very difficult
thanks

FXOpen Manager
03-16-2012, 08:46 AM
i hope that acctivation take little time
my account needed more than 3 days to acctivate
this make referral very difficult
thanks

How come it takes 3 days?
As soon as yoou verify ypur e-mail account becomes active.

nahiyar
03-16-2012, 09:22 AM
How come it takes 3 days?
As soon as yoou verify ypur e-mail account becomes active.

He is talking about the verification of post by the moderators.But it takes time only if the moferators don't see the post..

tomosie
03-18-2012, 09:18 AM
Hi FXOpen Manager,
Can we see a member that registered with my referral link? Coz i can only see the number of my refferal member.
Also How do we differentiate from the posting bonus and bonus of refferal?

mhchomsi
03-18-2012, 12:36 PM
Dear Friends,

Enjoy!
extraordinary program to add additional revenue, even without us knowing it. thank you for this excellent opportunity

seahawks90
03-20-2012, 12:29 PM
if we want some banner for our website , so just let me know that where i can get my referral banner , so that i can place it on my website to attract members.

FXOpen Manager
03-20-2012, 01:57 PM
if we want some banner for our website , so just let me know that where i can get my referral banner , so that i can place it on my website to attract members.

Banners will be available in MyFXOpen are soon.

aditya
03-21-2012, 02:01 PM
members of this forum will be doubled and member income will also rise
: Sm55: : Sm54:

tomosie
03-21-2012, 02:47 PM
Some member ask me if refferal from the same ip. Does it allowed?

nurbito
03-22-2012, 10:59 PM
thanks to fxopen for referral system added
succes for all....

newentry
03-24-2012, 03:14 AM
Dear Friends,

Enjoy!
i still do not understand with it, please can you explain for the steps here ?

Dangerous
03-24-2012, 04:11 AM

just take the bonus of you referal , divide it by the 100 and then multiply by 10 and then the sum will be yours referral earning simple

imbest
03-24-2012, 06:21 AM
The 10% reward is low as compared to some of the other forex forums but it is still handy to grab some extra earnings through referrals.

Rizal
03-24-2012, 06:42 AM
The 10% reward is low as compared to some of the other forex forums but it is still handy to grab some extra earnings through referrals.

10% is better than nothing

nahiyar
03-24-2012, 07:28 AM

Bring your friend using your referral link in this forum.When he will earn $10 by making posts, so at same time, you willl also earn $1 in free from his posts..

ilearn2t
03-24-2012, 01:19 PM
Hello newentry

Step 1)
Hello ceestech

You will get 10% from your referral's posting bonus after he or she will make 10 posts in our forum.

That between $0.30 and $1 a member.

So you get 10%

Good luck
ilearn2t

Please take a few minutes out of check all this thread to see if there has been any changes since I last posted this quote.

Step 2)

When your friend signs up for an account on the forum, they can type your username in a referral box provided.

Step 3)

You should have your own personal link you can use to attract members to the forum, they will show (number only) in your "About me" window, because its your personal link your friends don't need to type your username in box provided.

Example: http://forum.fxopen.com/member.php?22911-ilearn2t

You'll find your link also in your window.

Hopefully the above is right.

Good luck
ilearn2t

haniam
03-27-2012, 10:42 AM
When a new member signs under our referral link, he will need later to open a real account in order to withdraw his money.
He will possibly add funds to his account and trade, mainly if we give him a good image of FXOpen.

Will the introducer of the new member to the forum be considered as the introducer of the member to FXOpen real account, as if he did join FXopen threw the referral (https://fxopen.com?agent=31483) link we have in our cabinet?

ilearn2t
03-27-2012, 11:38 AM
Hello haniam

Yes, you are quite right. After you or and your referer's post count reaches a given amount ("FXO Bonus") they can transfer it from the forum to any FXOpen.com account of their own choosing.

But you as referer will receive a small % of a given amount once they start posting. ($0.30 and $1 a member).

So 10 referrals could = as it stands today: Minimum transfer $10.

You can read more about this subject Here (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?71625-Get-Money-for-posting!). https://forum.fxopen.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

So come and join in the fun and earn a few $'s for posting, and hopefully with all our members advice/help you can turn $10 into $1.000's simply by taking a few minutes out to register at the forum.

Please do not use this thread to discuss "FXO Bonus". (see link)

Safe trading
ilearn2t

ayurvedalady
03-29-2012, 10:46 PM
I just send post to some friends to see if they will like to try forex. I like FOREX because it can be fun t:sm46:o see EA working for me.

umar.ctn
04-06-2012, 02:40 AM
Though there is no referral link yet, but I already have three of my friends here. And I'm still campaigning because I want this forum to get busy

Dear there is a referal link, go to your username and about to me then...check below there is link present at bottom.

cafedeart
04-06-2012, 05:27 AM
1. log in to this forum
2. click on "my profile" - located right hand corner at above the forum page
3. Now click "About me" tab
4. Now look at the bottom of that page there u will see : "Link for Referrals"
5. and u can see a link with ur forum username included - its ur ref link
Hope this tiny step by step guide will help u a bit

50pips
04-08-2012, 09:18 AM
1. log in to this forum

hi, i see on my profile, i have 2 refferal, but i can't see the username who join with my link
can i see my user refferal, so i can make friend to them?

Some member ask me if refferal from the same ip. Does it allowed?

i have same question about it, can my friends join with same ip?

Dangerous
04-08-2012, 10:07 AM
hi, i see on my profile, i have 2 refferal, but i can't see the username who join with my link
can i see my user refferal, so i can make friend to them?

i have same question about it, can my friends join with same ip?
As far i know this is not allowed to use multiple account so not need to do that .
But still want first concern with the Admin

renggajp
04-17-2012, 09:40 AM
I am sorry Master,
what could one day, my refferal get away from me?
thank you

sin70
04-26-2012, 05:15 AM
how to know i get some buck from my refferal?

Dangerous
04-26-2012, 06:46 AM
how to know i get some buck from my refferal?

Depended on the number of the posts

taharoyal52
05-17-2012, 06:03 AM
Hello! Sir.
I am having a problem. Where is the referral link by the way?
Although I made one referral by telling him my nickname but it took my time explaining all those things.

So, how can we know what is our referral link?
Thanks in advance :)

ilearn2t
05-30-2012, 05:53 AM
Hello taharoyal52

Hope this helps:

1. log in to this forum

Good luck
ilearn2t

Lorene1995
05-30-2012, 01:48 PM
forum.fxopen.com is terrific. There's often all the appropriate info at the suggestions of my fingers. Thank you and maintain up the superior work!

PandaLion85
05-31-2012, 01:07 AM
Hy everyone! does fxopen have bonuses for referrals?

ilearn2t
05-31-2012, 08:23 AM
Hello PandaLion85

Hello haniam

Yes, you are quite right. After you or and your referer's post count reaches a given amount ("FXO Bonus") they can transfer it from the forum to any FXOpen.com account of their own choosing.

But you as referer will receive a small % of a given amount once they start posting. ($0.30 and $1 a member).

So 10 referrals could = as it stands today: Minimum transfer $10.

You can read more about this subject Here (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?71625-Get-Money-for-posting!). https://forum.fxopen.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

So come and join in the fun and earn a few $'s for posting, and hopefully with all our members advice/help you can turn $10 into $1.000's simply by taking a few minutes out to register at the forum.

Please do not use this thread to discuss "FXO Bonus". (see link)

Safe trading
ilearn2t

Here's the latest update I have on the subject, hope it helps.

Good luck
ilearn2t

lordjim
06-24-2012, 06:38 AM
Good program,I can introduce my friend to join me.

bbacomsats
07-15-2012, 11:31 AM
when i made my id i didnt add any referal becoz at that time i didnt knew the exct name of my my friend who told me about fx , now i want to add my slef as referal of him ,

pedrosa
07-17-2012, 06:23 AM
Dear Friends,

Enjoy!

Great offer. But i have one doubt. I see that a new rule has been added which is one has to post 30 posts to earn money. So if i refer a member he has to make 30 posts before i start to earn money from his posts instead of above given 10 posts?

nahiyar
07-17-2012, 08:26 AM
Great offer. But i have one doubt. I see that a new rule has been added which is one has to post 30 posts to earn money. So if i refer a member he has to make 30 posts before i start to earn money from his posts instead of above given 10 posts?

Yes, he must have at least 30 posts in order to earn from him as referrer.Since before 30 posts he can not earn the bonus, so the referrer can also not earn until the 30 posts requirement is completed..

ijazaliali67
07-30-2012, 02:40 PM
Thanks that is very good one for the number of themembers will be doubled

Shofik063
08-02-2012, 04:20 AM
When i listen to my friend about to forum.fxopen.com, after then I come back to my home and start to open ID this site. I have no refer but I will try to good thing, i hope it's better site get for make money.

bbacomsats
08-14-2012, 02:21 PM
yes this system is very good, as i have 22 referrrals and i am still counting on , and well i get a handsome amount when they post ,so i like this system as it gives me 20 extra bugs as refral income ,and these type of goods things make fxopen th best

bigearners
09-09-2012, 04:45 AM
10% of referral earnings is really nice and hope to make good money for referral posting but still need to find good referrals.

Dangerous
09-13-2012, 10:20 AM
10% of referral earnings is really nice and hope to make good money for referral posting but still need to find good referrals.

You can invite your friends , new comers who are interested about the Forex trading
We have lot of regional section so you can easily send them there

gbengustic
09-24-2012, 09:44 AM
I think for you to have 10% of your referrals posting bonus is a good one, atleast you can get something from bring your friends and family to this forum to learn more about forex trading.

maysa hanafy
10-17-2012, 01:39 PM
Hi, thank you for this good news always in progress, God willing., I used this feature and thank God works well.

waterwater
11-07-2012, 07:33 AM
Its really a very encouraging stuff done by the FXOpen management,now i think we can see lot of members in this forum for sure.

Dangerous
12-10-2013, 01:23 PM
thread- reopened
please post your queries here regarding any referral bonus issue if you have

Reynald37
12-30-2013, 10:36 PM
Dear Friends,

Enjoy!
thank youuu

Dangerous
12-31-2013, 04:27 AM
thank youuu

you are welcome by us

nuzhat
01-01-2014, 12:57 PM
Thanks for adding the referral system

Dangerous
01-02-2014, 04:14 AM
Thanks for adding the referral system

The referral system added couple of years ago, it is the also reward when you attract an interested person towards the forum and you 10% of his bonus at the forum

yoyo11
02-01-2014, 04:42 AM
how can I get my first ever post a list of open fx forum account but I rarely do post and I want to try a post with a lot to learn from this forum please the info

Resolve
02-01-2014, 05:57 PM
how can I get my first ever post a list of open fx forum account but I rarely do post and I want to try a post with a lot to learn from this forum please the info

Hello yoyo11,

Welcome to the FXopen Forum.

You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in :i-love-fxopen:

English-Forum English-Forum (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?1-FOREX-DISCUSSION)

Also take part in the Forex Cup (http://forum.forexcup.com/forumdisplay.php?282-Competitions) and win Great Prizes.

Please see all the Promotions (http://www.fxopen.com/OurPromotions.aspx) of FXOPEN :)

See about how to Invest in FxOpen PAMM here (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx)

Also take part in the weekly Question & Answer contest (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?96009-Contest-%E2%80%9CThe-Best-Answer-to-the-Best-Question%E2%80%9D)

Please note that you will not get any bonus for posting first 30 comments in the forum.

kingshani
02-07-2014, 05:49 PM
its a really great thing that you are providing more benefits to this forum members .but dear mod i have one question that where i can get banners of fxopen forum under my affiliate link so that i can put these banners to my website .or i need to make a banner and make html java script with my own ?

Mumerkhalid
02-16-2014, 10:34 AM
great work done by FXOPEN... many of us will get advantage of this. :)

Resolve
02-17-2014, 03:17 AM
great work done by FXOPEN... many of us will get advantage of this. :)

Hello Mumerkhalid,

You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in :i-love-fxopen:

Pakistani-Forum Pakistani-Forum (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?347-Pakistani-Forum)

Also take part in the Forex Cup (http://forum.forexcup.com/forumdisplay.php?282-Competitions) and win Great Prizes.

Please see all the Promotions (http://www.fxopen.com/OurPromotions.aspx) of FXOPEN :)

See about how to Invest in FxOpen PAMM here (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx)

Also take part in the weekly Question & Answer contest (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?96009-Contest-%E2%80%9CThe-Best-Answer-to-the-Best-Question%E2%80%9D)

Please note that you will not get any bonus for posting first 30 comments in the forum.

muhammadamjad561
02-18-2014, 05:54 PM
It's very nice program for earning, making referral is best affiliate system for publishers, we are thankful to fxopen.

Aamir Hussain
02-19-2014, 04:45 AM
I am new here, but really motivated to work here because the facilities of this forum are amazing and astonishing, i have a lot of friends who are also eager to work and trade, the referral facility is appreciable as well.

Resolve
02-19-2014, 05:57 AM
I am new here, but really motivated to work here because the facilities of this forum are amazing and astonishing, i have a lot of friends who are also eager to work and trade, the referral facility is appreciable as well.

Hello Aamir Hussain,

English-Forum English-Forum (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?1-FOREX-DISCUSSION)

nomanqureshi
02-22-2014, 07:54 AM
very good news for me and all forum members.........thnx

Resolve
02-22-2014, 12:35 PM
very good news for me and all forum members.........thnx

Hello nomanqureshi,

Pakistani-Forum Pakistani-Forum (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?347-Pakistani-Forum)

bhotmaja
03-21-2014, 10:16 PM
Thanx admin
this is a very good way to increase the traffic of these wonderful forums
I am a new member but I like forums.

Resolve
03-22-2014, 06:01 AM
Thanx admin
this is a very good way to increase the traffic of these wonderful forums
I am a new member but I like forums.

Hello bhotmaja,

waleedbinazhar
03-26-2014, 05:58 AM
I think by introducing Referral system. Many people will join this forum through their friends. FXOpen is now a famous broker due to its forum. Many people are joining fxopen after joining Fxopen's Forum.

Dangerous
03-26-2014, 09:54 AM
I think by introducing Referral system. Many people will join this forum through their friends. FXOpen is now a famous broker due to its forum. Many people are joining fxopen after joining Fxopen's Forum.

not only the forum is one of the support service , recently we have launched forex pedia, where most FAQ are answered we have 24 hour support , so in collectively every products which we deliver , it's for the prosperity of FXOpen clients

merengue 1902
04-05-2014, 08:32 AM
Hello . Please tell me How much i CAN era with referal . And please help me i dont get the money in m'y posting ? Why this ? May i dont have fxopen acount yet ?

penjahat88
04-07-2014, 01:45 AM
This is a good thing for a beginner to me, from now on I will be looking for as many members to register via the link me.Thanks for admin.

Resolve
04-07-2014, 04:13 AM
Hello . Please tell me How much i CAN era with referal . And please help me i dont get the money in m'y posting ? Why this ? May i dont have fxopen acount yet ?

Dear merengue,

Thanks

authoritoriango
04-07-2014, 11:46 PM
Hello Resolve,
What is the referral posting bonus and what do you mean by you will get 10% if he or she make 10 posts in our forum.

authoritoriango
04-11-2014, 07:40 PM
Referral system added in FXOPEN is a value added initiative that would encourage traders to invite their friends and colleagues.