PDA

View Full Version : Football Fan

tennoajak
02-19-2012, 09:13 AM
No football fan here? BPL, La Liga, Serie A or other?

ilearn2t
02-19-2012, 11:11 AM
Hello tennoajak

What about a women who has followed football all her life. (Both Celtic & Rangers "Scotland", Man city "England" and Linfield "N.Ireland. )

Loved watching Serie A about 20 years ago on Channel 4 on a Sunday.

Good luck
ilearn2t

RahmanSL
02-19-2012, 12:43 PM
Oh yes, I am a football fan once every four (4) years during the World cup.

Suddenly, I need to know each and every team...and their strikers prowess....but after the world cup comes to a close, so is my enthusiasm and "need to know" interest :sm18:

P/S: I distinctly dislike Liverpool due to their inconsistencies that cost me quite a bit of investment money.

tennoajak
02-19-2012, 04:30 PM
Hello tennoajak

What about a women who has followed football all her life. (Both Celtic & Rangers "Scotland", Man city "England" and Linfield "N.Ireland. )

Loved watching Serie A about 20 years ago on Channel 4 on a Sunday.

Good luck
ilearn2t

It's ok for woman love football. :) Where are stay actually? I'm liverpool fan.

tennoajak
02-19-2012, 04:31 PM
Oh yes, I am a football fan once every four (4) years during the World cup.

Suddenly, I need to know each and every team...and their strikers prowess....but after the world cup comes to a close, so is my enthusiasm and "need to know" interest :sm18:

P/S: I distinctly dislike Liverpool due to their inconsistencies that cost me quite a bit of investment money.

means u just like world cup only? What team do you support?

ilearn2t
02-19-2012, 05:30 PM
Hello tennoajak & RahmanSL

Liverpool as just this minute beat Brighton in the FA Cup.

Liverpool 6 :Skrtel 5′ Bridcutt (og) 44′, 71′ Carroll 57′ Dunk (og) 74′ Suarez 85′

Brighton 1 :LuaLua 17′

Manchester City got beat by Manchester Utd, then Man Utd got beat by Liverpool in earlier rounds.

Hello tennoajak do you support any teams in the "Serie A" my following all those years ago was Napoli, maybe his man had someting to do with it. "Diego Maradona"

Good luck on this weeks trading.
ilearn2t

tennoajak
02-19-2012, 05:35 PM
Hello tennoajak & RahmanSL

Liverpool as just this minute beat Brighton in the FA Cup.

Liverpool 6 :Skrtel 5′ Bridcutt (og) 44′, 71′ Carroll 57′ Dunk (og) 74′ Suarez 85′

Brighton 1 :LuaLua 17′

Manchester City got beat by Manchester Utd, then Man Utd got beat by Liverpool in earlier rounds.

Hello tennoajak do you support any teams in the "Serie A" my following all those years ago was Napoli, maybe his man had someting to do with it. "Diego Maradona"

Good luck on this weeks trading.
ilearn2t

i likeee :D

i just follow BPL & sometime La Liga. Just look at their result. Yes Maradona was legend for Argentina & Napoli

ilearn2t
02-19-2012, 05:52 PM
Hello tennoajak

20:30 Live Spanish Football Barcelona v Valencia:

My son pays 15 to watch live football on the tv downstairs while I watch free football from around the world on my internet upstairs

iilearn2t

tennoajak
02-19-2012, 06:45 PM
Hello tennoajak

20:30 Live Spanish Football Barcelona v Valencia:

My son pays 15 to watch live football on the tv downstairs while I watch free football from around the world on my internet upstairs

iilearn2t

do you subscribe sky network or virgin media? Which part of UK did you staying?

ilearn2t
02-19-2012, 07:30 PM
Hello tennoajak

I simply search the internet, and stream the matches, bit slow sometimes and a few ads but its free.

Can't place any links as it breaks FXOpen rules.

Update:

If your watching, that is a nice goal by Valencia to lead 0 - 1

Now 2 -1 Barcelona

Half-time 2 - 1 Messi is some player he scored the 2 goals.

Now 3 -1 Barcelona

Now 4 -1 Barcelona

Now 5 -1 Barcelona

Final score 5 - 1 Messi scoring 4 goals.

Good luck
ilearn2t

ilearn2t
02-19-2012, 08:40 PM
Hello tennoajak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgTcwPgMs

Norman Whiteside broke Pel's record as the youngest player to appear in a World Cup, when he debuted for Northern Ireland aged 17 years and 41 days at the 1982 World Cup. When selected for the World Cup squad, he had played just two competitive games at club level.

He started all five of his country's matches, including the historic 10 win over Spain. The opening game against Yugoslavia in Zaragoza was his international debut; he received a yellow card in the second half.

My Husband worked and had a few to many drinks with Normans dad every weekend.

ilearn2t

RahmanSL
02-19-2012, 10:52 PM
"means u just like world cup only? What team do you support? "

Hopefully, I have supported the winning team on every match:sm18:

Dominator
02-20-2012, 02:47 PM
I am not really "fanatic" to one team, usually like to watch the big 4-6.
But there are team that i prefer to watch
BPL MU arsenal
Serie A AS Roma juve
La liga of course just 2 of them haha barca n Real Madrid