PDA

View Full Version : FXOpen is looking for moderators to work on the forum ($50 salary).

Pages : 1 [2]

mulyono75
01-22-2017, 10:58 AM
1. What is your name?
mulyono
2. How old are you?
3. Which category / section you would like to moderate?
Indonesia
4. How long have you been familiar with Forex trading, is this a positive experience?
6 year
5. Please, provide links to your profiles on other forums about Forex, so that we can view your discussions and assess your abilities.
https://forum.fxopenindonesia.com/threads/96151-memilih-indikator-MT4/page3
https://forum.fxopenindonesia.com/threads/102682-EURUSD-Rekomendasi-Teknikal/page30
6. Do you have any experience in moderation? If you have some, please, provide links with examples of your work.
No
7. What would you add to our forum? Please, describe your suggestions for FXOpen forum improvement and development?
Paid forum posting
8. What languages do you speak?
Indonesia
9. How much time you are willing to spend on the forum?
3-4hours

marlin1331
02-14-2017, 01:10 PM
1. What is your name?
zhenyuan xiang
2. How old are you?
chinese section, but any other section can also well
4. How long have you been familiar with Forex trading, is this a positive experience?
3 years. For me from my hard work until now. It become gradually positive.
5. Please, provide links to your profiles on other forums about Forex, so that we can view your discussions and assess your abilities.
https://soehoe.id/members/merlin1331.4613/ please use firefox to open this link. Other browser may not work
6. Do you have any experience in moderation? If you have some, please, provide links with examples of your work.
no, but once before i hope to become a forex forum moderator. I hope i can have this chance.
7. What would you add to our forum? Please, describe your suggestions for FXOpen forum improvement and development?
i join in fxopen forum for a kindness moderator in here, he helped me in forex trading much, for a return, i want to be fxopen here to help others in needed. Shared what i know if needed. My suggestion is add a payment proof section in forum , let all members share their payment proof. This will attract more clients to choose fxopen to trading.
Chinese english
I always online in chinese night time. Normally can be online 4-5 hours per day

Prezident
06-27-2017, 11:00 AM
update

پدران الوحشيّ
06-27-2017, 11:24 AM
FXOpen is looking for moderators to work on the forum ($50 salary)

If you’d like to moderate any section of our forum, please, feel free to leave your application here or send it as a private message. (We would like to suggest $50 salary per month during probation period, the calculation is made at the beginning of the month for the previous one, payment is going to your trading account.)

UPDATE 03/19/2013!
Moderators with
Chinese
Thai
Hungarian
German
Italian
Japanese
French
Portuguese
Spanish
Polish
Czech
languages
NEEDED!

We accept applications with answers to the following questions:

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
1. What is your name?
پدران الوحشيّ

2. How old are you?
persian

4 year

last work in company chat live windsorbrokers persian section in iran when he open in my city
yes
The most important thing is the media promotion of the site and the forum and this attracts all the categories located in the world of media promotion, such as Facebook and attract many members and I started by creating a page on Facebook for the Iranian language advertising campaign paid monthly to attract customers and also promote the company's website
https://www.facebook.com/FXOpenFA/
english and iran and Korean
The job is not a number of times but it is by attracting customers and solving all the problems
thank you

-------------------------

Prezident
09-15-2017, 02:06 PM
update..

GGaranti
10-15-2017, 10:28 PM

If you’d like to moderate any section of our forum, please, feel free to leave your application here or send it as a private message. (We would like to suggest $50 salary per month during probation period, the calculation is made at the beginning of the month for the previous one, payment is going to your trading account.)

UPDATE 12/12/2016!
Moderators with

Turkish
Chinese
Thai
German
Italian
Japanese
French
Portuguese
Polish

languages
NEEDED!

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
1. What is your name?

2. How old are you?

1. What is your name?
Giang
2. How old are you?
Việt Forex Forum(Vietnam)
3year
i work in many forum fxfred and it is closed and i work for translet vietman and live chat in
http://www.fxpro-vn.com/?gclid=CjwKEAjwjozPBRCqoubWiKPBkCgSJADrFM5gt50MRvnrYtk3p_wgGy2GRNT09gkykDH1hVNTSpRy8RoCZ_Xw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
yes in fxpro in live chat
Forum gets success when the members and posters are happy.So I will make you awre of all the desires and suggestions of the members which can make our forum more active and successful and make the member feel at home, that's my goal, perhaps by adding a bit of post facilities, such as spoiler
Vietnam and english and Portuguese
i can spend 12 hours in forum. i always spend my time in this forum more than 15 hours a day and I hope this time I will be given a chance for being moderator and I am happy to be a PART of this Great Forum

Prezident
05-06-2018, 10:33 PM
Thai
German
Italian
Japanese
French
Portuguese

languages
NEEDED!
Polish

Prezident
06-07-2018, 08:41 AM
UPDATE 06/07/2018!
Moderators with

Turkish
Vietnamese
Farsi(persian)
Thai
German
Italian
Japanese
French
Portuguese
Polish

languages
NEEDED!

Prezident
08-06-2018, 02:03 PM
UPDATE 06/08/2018!
Moderators with

Turkish
Vietnamese
Farsi(persian)
Thai
German
Italian
Japanese
French
Portuguese
Polish

languages
NEEDED!

Prezident
11-19-2018, 08:52 AM
up....

Prezident
12-17-2018, 07:39 AM
UPDATE 17/12/2018!
Moderators with

Turkish
Vietnamese
Farsi(persian)
Thai
Deutsch
Italian
Japanese
French
Portuguese
Polish
Spanish
Chinese

languages
NEEDED!

Amanfx
12-19-2018, 10:51 AM
1. What is your name?

Elsayed Ahmed Shaheen

2. How old are you?

37 years old

every section

5 years

https://forum.**************/members/24519-fxmaster

No

If successful in my application, I'd love the "newbies" forum section moved to the sub-forum section "FOREX Academy", other improvement and development will follow if or went I believe might improve the forum reguardless of application success.

French

For question time I don't have a problem with this possible to spend 10 to 12 hours in the Forum

Prezident
08-12-2019, 06:59 AM
UPDATE 17/12/2018!
Moderators with

Turkish
Vietnamese
Farsi(persian)
Thai
Deutsch
Italian
Japanese
French
Portuguese
Polish
Spanish
Chinese

languages
NEEDED!

up...

Prezident
10-31-2019, 07:04 AM
up...

Svoboda
10-31-2019, 01:28 PM
Do you still need it?

Prezident
11-01-2019, 05:32 AM
Do you still need it?
UPDATE 01/11/2019!
Moderators with

Turkish
Vietnamese
Farsi(persian)
Thai
Deutsch
Italian
Japanese
French
Portuguese
Polish
Spanish
Chinese

languages
NEEDED!

nemprodutor
12-11-2019, 12:27 PM
1. What is your name? Leandro LUIZ GONCALVES

2. How old are you? 38 years

3. Which category / section would you like to moderate? Analysis and Trading

4. How long have you been familiar with Forex trading, is this a positive experience? 6 Years, Yes, Very Positive.

5. Provide links to your profiles in other Forex forums so we can see your discussions and gauge your skills.

https://forum.********/showthread.php?210037-Trading-Diary-Nem-Producer
https://forum.********/showthread.php?210051-Live-Trading-Diary

6. Do you have any experience with moderation? If you have any, provide links to examples of your work. I only actively participate in Forums, contributing my knowledge.

7. What would you add to our forum? Please describe your suggestions for improving and developing the FXOpen forum?
My suggestion is to create topics and polls to hear more and know what the merchant user would like to be perfected in the matter of services, attendance, educational and other related topics.

8. What languages ​​do you speak? Portuguese is the English intermediary.

9. How much time are you willing to spend on the forum? 24hrs or as long as needed

Pabloo
01-13-2020, 01:26 PM
1. What is your name?
Pablo

2. How old are you?
21 Years

Forums for Latin America/Fórum forex brasileiro

4 years, yes it is a positive experience!

I do not have a profile in other forums

I have no experience. But I am willing to learn and progress as time goes on acquiring the necessary experience.

It would help new Brazilian members by answering questions about Forex and FXOpen.
Updating about new competitions and always keeping the community active

Portuguese and English basic

15 hours a day

Pabloo
01-13-2020, 09:17 PM
Is there any category in Portuguese that I can moderate? or the brazilian forex forum? thank you in advance if you can give me a chance!

Prezident
01-23-2020, 09:07 AM
Is there any category in Portuguese that I can moderate? or the brazilian forex forum? thank you in advance if you can give me a chance!
both :)

Prezident
02-26-2020, 05:54 AM
UPDATE 02/26/2020!
Moderators with

Turkish
Vietnamese
Farsi(persian)
Thai
Deutsch
Italian
Japanese
French
Polish
Spanish
Chinese

languages
NEEDED!

engedi05
02-26-2020, 06:51 PM
Hi Prezident, I speak few languages: Malay, English, Deutsch and Chinese. Maybe I can help with the Moderator job?

AUSTRALIAN
02-26-2020, 10:38 PM
UPDATE 02/26/2020!
Moderators with

Turkish
Vietnamese
Farsi(persian)
Thai
Deutsch
Italian
Japanese
French
Polish
Spanish
Chinese

languages
NEEDED!

Can you Repeat again in the section, for example, Korean

Prezident
02-27-2020, 06:31 AM
Hi Prezident, I speak few languages: Malay, English, Deutsch and Chinese. Maybe I can help with the Moderator job?

where do you live? what is your native language?

engedi05
03-04-2020, 12:42 PM
where do you live? what is your native language?

I am from Malaysia. My native is English, Malay and Chinese.

Prezident
09-28-2020, 09:19 AM

UPDATE 28/09/2020!
Moderators with

Hungarian
Italian
Polish
Czech
Vietnamese
Farsi(persian)
Thai
Deutsch
French

languages
NEEDED!

1. What is your name?

2. How old are you?

engedi05
10-20-2020, 07:27 PM

UPDATE 28/09/2020!
Moderators with

Hungarian
Italian
Polish
Czech
Vietnamese
Farsi(persian)
Thai
Deutsch
French

languages
NEEDED!

1. What is your name?

2. How old are you?

Hi Prezident, do you need malay or Chinese speaking moderator?

Prezident
12-04-2020, 06:25 AM
UPDATE 04/12/2020!
Moderators with

Turkish
Vietnamese
Farsi(persian)
Thai
Deutsch
Italian
French
Polish