PDA

View Full Version : New PAMM Promotion - FXOpen is Looking for Talents

FXSupporter
02-08-2012, 06:14 PM
FXOpen is looking for successful traders to manage a PAMM ECN account with $1000 capital in it!

7 February 2012. FXOpen, one of the world's leading FOREX brokers, is looking for successful traders to become PAMM Managers. A PAMM ECN account with $1000 already in it is waiting for a highly skilled professional, who knows to make this money work!

It takes some traders months or ever years to make the decision to finally open a PAMM account and build up the starting capital. Make your dream happen now with FXOpen's new PAMM promotion!

FXOpen helps you make the first step to a successful PAMM Manager career without any initial investment!
We will provide a PAMM ECN account with $1000 already in it. All you need to do is trade. As a PAMM Manager, you are free to use any trading strategies and Expert Advisors without limitations. And voice your honest opinion about our service - your critical but constructive feedback is welcome!

According to the promotion terms, the $1000 provided by FXOpen will be removed when the equity in the PAMM account reaches $2000 (i.e. the bonus $1000 + profit $1000). The Manager is free to decide what to do with the remaining $1000 profit. You can use it for further trading in order to increase the Manager's Capital up to $5000 and be able attract investors under your PAMM account; or withdraw it via any payment option available in MyFXOpen.

To apply for a PAMM ECN account, please, e-mail [email protected] with your contact information and a brief description of your strategy. Applicants must also provide trading statements (from live accounts) displaying steady and profitable results for at least 6 months.

*The Company, at its sole discretion, decides which applicant will receive the PAMM account and the $1000 bonus. To ensure additional fund safety, the company will be analyzing the manager's strategy in terms of risk management even after the bonus has been received. If the used strategy is considered excessively risky, the company may block the account and void the bonus immediately.

For more information about FXOpen's PAMM Service, please, see the Managed Accounts (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx)page or search our Knowledge Base (http://crm.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Default.aspx?Page=Content)

FXOpen
Press and Media contact
[email protected]

Limy
02-25-2012, 07:53 AM
It is a exciting news for PAMM Managers.
Thx FXOpen.

FXOpen Manager
02-25-2012, 11:16 AM
We have received over 200 applications so far. Waiting for more profitable entrants.

FXOjafar
02-25-2012, 10:25 PM
We have received over 200 applications so far. Waiting for more profitable entrants.

Hope you can find the best of the best who will soon appear at the top of FXOpen's PAMM list.

FXOpen Manager
02-26-2012, 07:28 AM
Hope so

nahiyar
02-26-2012, 05:45 PM
I have also sent my Application today.I hope, you will accept it..

silverfox91
03-01-2012, 11:10 AM
I think it will be so good idea but i have a question there is any restriction if i trade by my self and the traders dont go with me

silverfox91
03-03-2012, 03:52 AM
I Will open now demo account for the results of my strategy and i will send you at the end of the month to start my account

RahmanSL
03-04-2012, 08:04 AM
hmmmm, I passed this thread on the way to work....ehhhh...I mean to check out other post almost everyday.
The thought of applying did crossed my mind quite a few times:sm48:....but, I don't think FxOpen manager will be too happy to see the near zero account balance at the end of the very first Friday:sm42:....so,:sm36: I guess I will just see who gets the job and watch and learn how real professional traders trade the forex:sm13::sm41:

vikoko
03-04-2012, 10:43 PM
FXOpen is looking for successful traders to manage a PAMM ECN account with $1000 capital in it!

7 February 2012. FXOpen, one of the world�s leading FOREX brokers, is looking for successful traders to become PAMM Managers. A PAMM ECN account with $1000 already in it is waiting for a highly skilled professional, who knows to make this money work!

It takes some traders months or ever years to make the decision to finally open a PAMM account and build up the starting capital. Make your dream happen now with FXOpen�s new PAMM promotion!

FXOpen helps you make the first step to a successful PAMM Manager career without any initial investment!
We will provide a PAMM ECN account with $1000 already in it. All you need to do is trade. As a PAMM Manager, you are free to use any trading strategies and Expert Advisors without limitations. And voice your honest opinion about our service � your critical but constructive feedback is welcome!

According to the promotion terms, the $1000 provided by FXOpen will be removed when the equity in the PAMM account reaches $2000 (i.e. the bonus $1000 + profit $1000). The Manager is free to decide what to do with the remaining $1000 profit. You can use it for further trading in order to increase the Manager�s Capital up to $5000 and be able attract investors under your PAMM account; or withdraw it via any payment option available in MyFXOpen.

To apply for a PAMM ECN account, please, e-mail [email protected] with your contact information and a brief description of your strategy. Applicants must also provide trading statements with steady and profitable results for at least 6 months.

*The Company, at its sole discretion, decides which applicant will receive the PAMM account and the $1000 bonus. To ensure additional fund safety, the company will be analyzing the manager�s strategy in terms of risk management even after the bonus has been received. If the used strategy is considered excessively risky, the company may block the account and void the bonus immediately.

For more information about FXOpen's PAMM Service, please, see the Managed Accounts (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx)page or search the our Knowledge Base (http://crm.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Default.aspx?Page=Content)

FXOpen
Press and Media contact
[email protected]

I love this offer but dont know if the application is still on

ilearn2t
03-04-2012, 11:48 PM
Hello vikoko

I don't see any close date, so it wouldn't cost you anything to email them. Who knows you might be the one. https://forum.fxopen.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

Good luck
ilearn2t

vikoko
03-05-2012, 12:09 AM
I will do that in the morning.nice offer

janknoah
03-06-2012, 07:23 AM
I have applied for this offer, but the problem I'm facing is that, I don't have any live account that is up to 6monthhs.
I just have a demo account and I have made over 100 trades on it.

silverfox91
03-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Is it necessary for 6 months cause i dont have it i will search but i just wanna to learn my strategy and use it

janknoah
03-09-2012, 02:16 AM
The issues of having a real account of up to six months has made me not to continue with the process. I only have a demo account up to date.

ceestech
03-09-2012, 07:09 AM
i was a demo woundering if a demo account that old would be able to work on it.

FXSupporter
03-09-2012, 07:52 AM
janknoah, ceestech,
Having a real account with successful trading for 6 months or more is a must.

vikoko
03-09-2012, 09:16 AM
I have a live account that is more thab 5 years with fxopen,but right now, the money in it is not up to $1000

kalex76
03-09-2012, 10:31 AM
I missed the golden opportunity ,it seems to me as me not having live account with Fxopen but really its awesome to see such lucrative offer.

I want to be in future - no much hurry.

janknoah
03-09-2012, 09:35 PM
I think the offer is still very much open, you can still go on and apply if you have the requirements it takes to do so.

berich
03-12-2012, 10:36 AM
FxOpen is really interesting... this is a great opportunity provided to PAMM traders by FXOpen. Thanks to FXOpen.

kalex76
03-13-2012, 11:26 AM
I think the offer is still very much open, you can still go on and apply if you have the requirements it takes to do so.

I am not having any live account of the site of six months old like you only - so,not applying for that .I have to see the details nicely.

janknoah
03-13-2012, 01:30 PM
If the offer will still stay longer, i think in a short while my account might turn six months. Its currently in its third month

ayurvedalady
03-13-2012, 06:56 PM

7 February 2012. FXOpen, one of the world�s leading FOREX brokers, is looking for successful traders to become PAMM Managers. A PAMM ECN account with $1000 already in it is waiting for a highly skilled professional, who knows to make this money work!

It takes some traders months or ever years to make the decision to finally open a PAMM account and build up the starting capital. Make your dream happen now with FXOpen�s new PAMM promotion!

We will provide a PAMM ECN account with $1000 already in it. All you need to do is trade. As a PAMM Manager, you are free to use any trading strategies and Expert Advisors without limitations. And voice your honest opinion about our service � your critical but constructive feedback is welcome!

According to the promotion terms, the $1000 provided by FXOpen will be removed when the equity in the PAMM account reaches $2000 (i.e. the bonus $1000 + profit $1000). The Manager is free to decide what to do with the remaining $1000 profit. You can use it for further trading in order to increase the Manager�s Capital up to $5000 and be able attract investors under your PAMM account; or withdraw it via any payment option available in MyFXOpen.

To apply for a PAMM ECN account, please, e-mail [email protected] with your contact information and a brief description of your strategy. Applicants must also provide trading statements with steady and profitable results for at least 6 months.

*The Company, at its sole discretion, decides which applicant will receive the PAMM account and the $1000 bonus. To ensure additional fund safety, the company will be analyzing the manager�s strategy in terms of risk management even after the bonus has been received. If the used strategy is considered excessively risky, the company may block the account and void the bonus immediately.

For more information about FXOpen's PAMM Service, please, see the Managed Accounts (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx)page or search the our Knowledge Base (http://crm.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Default.aspx?Page=Content)

FXOpen
Press and Media contact
[email protected]

That would be very good opportunity for trader such as myself to take advantage of. The only drawback is the amount of leverage available. If 1:500 minimum is allowed then i would be happy to begin immediately.

adnan10076
03-14-2012, 08:09 AM
I have many good traders friends, some are good in pamm. so i will contact them to handle this...

janknoah
03-14-2012, 10:52 AM
That is a good idea, because the offer is open to anyone who has a live trading account of more than six months

kalex76
03-14-2012, 01:19 PM
I have many good traders friends, some are good in pamm. so i will contact them to handle this...

That's really nice as if any PAMM manager is a known member to you, your investment remains much safer and you also personally feel secure.

ashvini
03-15-2012, 06:23 AM
janknoah, ceestech,
Having a real account with successful trading for 6 months or more is a must.

This one requirement has even ruled me out of this wonderful opportunity :( I do not have a 6 months trading record.

ceestech
03-15-2012, 06:51 AM
in that case i guess you have to wait for your account to be that old before you can starts.

maroc89
03-15-2012, 11:36 AM
This is a great news for MMAP Managers.Thx FXOpen.

lupov
03-18-2012, 02:33 AM
I really want this PAMM account promotion. I have traded for past 5 months with FX Open and this is my 6th month. However, the profit is a bit unstable. One month I get 10 percent and another month I only make less than 5 percent, or even 2 percent.:sm45: Can I still get the PAMM account if I send the application?

janknoah
03-18-2012, 11:43 PM
You should try and apply. It all depends on the decision of the fxsupport or the manager in charge on the promotion

ashvini
03-20-2012, 05:35 AM
Yes, if you double the money given by FXOpen i.e., make $1000 to $2000 then the bonus will be removed and the remaining can be used according to your wish.

janknoah
03-22-2012, 08:47 AM
Yes, and that is a very good offer coming from a good broker like fxopen. Others will give difficult conditions

kalex76
03-22-2012, 12:10 PM
yes,when we can double the $1000 amount ..it will show our skills and thus after that we can use that ..its one way of checking our talent.

ilearn2t
03-26-2012, 06:45 PM
Hello ashvini

Despite warning after warning about posting messages not relating to the main topic, you now find yourself with a infraction.

Good luck
ilearn2t

remas
03-28-2012, 03:42 PM
the issues of having real account of up to six month has made me not to continue with the process

ilearn2t
03-28-2012, 04:05 PM
Hello remas

As an interested investor in the Manager, I think my judgement would be a lot easier if a longer time frame was applied.

Applicants must also provide trading statements with steady and profitable results for at least 6 months.

Good luck
ilearn2t

berich
04-05-2012, 10:27 AM
the issues of having real account of up to six month has made me not to continue with the process

This is a good strategy to check that you are consistent in making profit and you don't just want to come and trade investors money for trading skills but because you love trading.

sammypt
05-06-2012, 04:36 PM
how does this pamm service works ?
whats the risk on this sisteam

thanks

nonamer
05-06-2012, 04:54 PM
how does this pamm service works ?
whats the risk on this sisteam

thanks

Hi

Please refer here for more detail --> http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx

SmartForeX.es
05-20-2012, 07:31 AM
Hello, I have participated in the Looking for Talents and reached double the initial amount making it in more than $2000. Now I want to create my own PAMM offer using the same account that I have used so far to have a good track record with more than 2 months of operations and more than 100% profit with a drawdown of only 11%.¿Somebody knows how to do it with the same account? It seems inevitable to create a new account PAMM and lose my history and results. Thank you.

nonamer
05-21-2012, 05:39 AM
Hello, I have participated in the Looking for Talents and reached double the initial amount making it in more than $2000. Now I want to create my own PAMM offer using the same account that I have used so far to have a good track record with more than 2 months of operations and more than 100% profit with a drawdown of only 11%.¿Somebody knows how to do it with the same account? It seems inevitable to create a new account PAMM and lose my history and results. Thank you.

Hi

Why not you use the same account then waiting the account growth till you can make an offer under PAMM ECN account?
To make an offer on PAMM ECN account you must have more than 5kusd.

You can open new PAMM standard account but in your ewallet must have balance at least 1kusd. So you can request withdraw from PAMM ECN account into you ewallet then open new PAMM standard account but you will cant keep the history of you trading under PAMM ECN account.
* remember --> According to the promotion terms, the $1000 provided by FXOpen will be removed when the equity in the PAMM account reaches $2000 (i.e. the bonus $1000 + profit $1000). The Manager is free to decide what to do with the remaining $1000 profit. You can use it for further trading in order to increase the Manager�s Capital up to $5000 and be able attract investors under your PAMM account; or withdraw it via any payment option available in MyFXOpen.

Or you can keep using the PAMM ECN account then wait till the capital growth reach 5kusd then after that start make an offer to investor, its take long time but you can keep your history trading.

* When you open a PAMM account as a Manager or join a PAMM account as an Investor, the money will be taken from your FXOpen eWallet. When you withdraw from a PAMM account or close a PAMM account, the money will be returned to your FXOpen eWallet, too.

Thanks

FX-MT
06-08-2012, 11:05 AM
I find this offer very interesting! But I wonder if it is still valid? If this is the case, I trade for more than six months, but not with Fx open, am I eligible for this offer? I did not make a big profit on these last six months, but I think it goes!

kingkedi
06-10-2012, 08:19 AM
hello i have a doubt the account which we have to show must have all profitable trades or just a trading account with good % of gain and i want to know that live account with fxopen is eligible which is registered with forexcup

ilearn2t
06-10-2012, 11:08 AM
Hello kingkedi

The terms state "Applicants must also provide trading statements with steady and profitable results for at least 6 months." not all trades must be all winning trades over 6 months.

For Forexcup: Mirco upward.

Good luck
ilearn2t

kingkedi
06-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Hello kingkedi

The terms state "Applicants must also provide trading statements with steady and profitable results for at least 6 months." not all trades must be all winning trades over 6 months.

For Forexcup: Mirco upward.

Good luck
ilearn2t
i did not understand but the live account in fxopen is eligible for contest as i will show consistent profits with my prize winning in forexcup contest and win a chance of $1000 pamm by end of this year

CPA
06-28-2012, 09:55 AM
I will try my best to suscribe a PAMM account. It is sweet to me to manage an account even i am not skilled enough, it could be a way for selfcontrol tunning and a best and sharpen appreciation of the market trend before any action. But i am still wondering wether i will make it.

faress_msr
07-07-2012, 02:10 AM
how to enter

you can email the fxopen manager on his email [email protected] and send a brief describing your way of trading. also should attach a statment of 6 months results on a live account you have and good luck

mannan541
07-10-2012, 07:25 AM
may you got the best one for your tasks but if i want to be your employee then what things or changes i have to do on me. ?? and is my account is a demo account? can anyone tell?

nonamer
07-17-2012, 12:32 PM
i apply for pamm manager but i cant post any thing here and i didnt get reply from fx manager.

Hi

If you already apply and send an email with the document needed then be patient. The staff who handle this offer will reply if the offer are still available and you are qualify for the promotion.
So be patient .. all information about you trading must be mention and attach on the email. Don't need to mention any your information here.

Thanks

sachinkumar
07-17-2012, 05:51 PM
ok i am sorry, but since 3 to 4 days i try to post here but i can't dont know why , thats why i think this promotion is no more, Today i get mail your application is approved i am very happy and eager to work with fxopen.

nonamer
07-18-2012, 03:05 AM
ok i am sorry, but since 3 to 4 days i try to post here but i can't dont know why , thats why i think this promotion is no more, Today i get mail your application is approved i am very happy and eager to work with fxopen.

The 1st post from member will check by super moderator. That why you stilll can't see the post appear.
You are welcome .. and hope you can make profit ;)

motiurbd
09-17-2012, 11:14 AM
I am thinking to become a PAMM trader.. Although my winning percent is not that much big but I can end up with profit at the end of the month somehow.. So I am thinking to give it a try.. But I never traded with someone else money.. So I am a little bit of confused about this..

multinet
10-11-2012, 03:18 PM
I have a doubt the account which we have to show must have all profitable trades or just a trading account with good % of gain and i want to know that live account with fxopen is eligible which is registered with forexcup.

naninov
10-16-2012, 04:53 AM
I am so interested with this promotion.. but Applicants must provide trading statements from live accounts displaying steady and profitable results for at least 6 months... well than for the next 6 month i hope this promotion still offered :) because i want to participate

kingkedi
11-13-2012, 06:24 AM
is this offer was still available or not?please say i want to know about this offer and also that anyone got offer successfully please tell

razor7
03-17-2013, 07:54 PM
I don't know it is true are false.But i believed a good trader without loss trading are possible.But it is very difficult without loss trading.But it is possible .good luck....... ...

This is last year promotion, so I believe this campaign already finished. I just hoping that there is other similar promotional campaign like this so I can participate in the new promotional campaign.. :)

magdeldinstella
03-29-2013, 10:46 PM
I would really like to apply for this promotion, but I need to build up a good history in my real account first LOL
I hope this promotion will still be on when I apply :)

جومانا
03-31-2013, 07:15 PM
hi and good luck it is good news but how would you select among all these applicants is there specific rules

blessedfx
06-06-2013, 09:16 AM
this is indeed very good.how many applicants are going to benefit from this generous offer, and for how long will the application be opened?

wahidsu
06-08-2013, 06:21 PM
wish to apply but I'm new trader in fxopen
it's not required for me :(
hope this promotion until next 6 month :)
so oneday I can Apply

vicbaba
06-10-2013, 06:58 PM
I am interested in this fxopen promo, FXopen is looking for successful traders to manage a PAMM ECN account with $1000 capital in it! I like it but the conditions are too stiff to satisfier most especially the issue of six months statement of a live account. I believe if fxopen want many traders to participate in this promo they will reduce the six months to three. Anyway I will send in my application very soon.

CPA
06-12-2013, 01:54 PM
See the date i think it is an old anouncement. Last year i guess but PAMM managing is still running for those who need to experience it. Just ask in the right tread :sm24:

blessedfx
06-18-2013, 09:15 PM
wish to apply but I'm new trader in fxopen
it's not required for me :(
hope this promotion until next 6 month :)
so oneday I can Apply

thats very funny! anyway, i think its going to last for ever cus as the site grows, they will need more and more people to manage their investment. just do your best with your trade and hope for the best when you eventually apply :sm24:

CPA
06-20-2013, 09:23 AM
Monthly competition's winner become automatically a PAMM account manager. I think it is what the promotion here refered to. So everyone can participate to monthly contest since one have openned a live account already. Apart from competition, one can decide to create and deposit at least 1,000.00$ to manage his own PAMM account.

torosa4
06-20-2013, 12:00 PM
i need to know what is mean of pamm and what is doing
and it use to do useful thing or no

CPA
06-20-2013, 12:52 PM
If i haven't forgotten PAMM is the PROGRAM ASSISTANCE for MONEY MANAGERS. This program have been set to interact money managers with investors. Best traders can manage investor among fxopen traders or anybody else, the they can share profit.

Resolve
06-20-2013, 01:16 PM

Dear torosa,

PAMM stands for Percentage Allocation Management Module. It is a technical solution that helps to automatize profit/loss distribution, eliminate human error and allows Money Managers to manage multiple Investors accounts via one centralized MT4 interface.

Please find full details about PAMM here (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/ReadMore.aspx?num=1)

CPA
06-20-2013, 01:46 PM
Is there a minimum amount of investment for the program. Imagine somebody with a little capital $50 or $100, will he be able to invest ? I think many traders would have lik to invest to PAMM until it is possible for them.

Resolve
06-20-2013, 05:50 PM
Is there a minimum amount of investment for the program. Imagine somebody with a little capital $50 or $100, will he be able to invest ? I think many traders would have lik to invest to PAMM until it is possible for them.

Dear CPA,

It depends on the PAMM Initial investment requirements for which you have to see here (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx)

blessedfx
06-20-2013, 08:14 PM
how come this has been one for close to a year now and no one has testified to being selected. if someone or some people have benefited from this great offer, MODERATORS let us know so that we will be encouraged

vicbaba
06-28-2013, 12:15 AM
how come this has been one for close to a year now and no one has testified to being selected. if someone or some people have benefited from this great offer, MODERATORS let us know so that we will be encouraged
Blessedfx, what you need to know is that for some time now winners of monthly competition are given a PAMM account to manage with a balance of $1,000 as their price. So if you want to be a PAMM manager without the six months statements try your possible best to win the monthly competition any time it comes up.

this is indeed very good.how many applicants are going to benefit from this generous offer, and for how long will the application be opened?
I believe the talent hunt is continues one for a long time, the conditions are not easy to satisfy most especially the issue of six months trade statement. Anyway I do thing that anybody that is real interested in it can satisfy the condition.

alaa
09-23-2013, 01:07 PM
A good thing from a company that offers such good performances in order to motivate traders to make more effort and focus on the work to get the opportunity to enter the system and manage the amount of $ 1,000
Thanks

rozali1982
09-28-2013, 12:15 PM
Dear CPA,

It depends on the PAMM Initial investment requirements for which you have to see here (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx)

how to know there are an account has been offered for investment?
is there any system that we can register to notify us if it has any account to invest?

Resolve
09-29-2013, 12:46 PM
how to know there are an account has been offered for investment?
is there any system that we can register to notify us if it has any account to invest?

Dear rozali,

You can invest in PAMM with as little as 5 to 100USD.

Please login to your Cabinet (https://cabinet.fxopen.com/Pamm/Accounts.aspx) and see the Investor offers and choose according to your requiremnets.

Click on the PAMM Managers account ->Offers tab ->See all offers -> click on Join -> It will show you initial investments and minimal top up balance.

Thanks

10-04-2013, 08:29 AM
i return back on this forum after several month.i have read this offer today and going to submit my application via e-mail.

Resolve
10-12-2013, 11:04 AM
i return back on this forum after several month.i have read this offer today and going to submit my application via e-mail.

Dear 679,

You are Welcome :)

If you have any doubts regarding PAMM please ask.

Thanks

10-14-2013, 03:44 AM

i have got this great offer lately, because i have joined in this forum on 2013 and have heard already 200 application submitted. i am waiting for another promotion of PAMM account.

Forexmish
11-11-2013, 07:06 AM
Dear 679,

You are Welcome :)

If you have any doubts regarding PAMM please ask.

Thanks

Resolve,
What does it takes to be on the top list of the manager and investors. I am really interested.. Thanks for your usual response.

Resolve
11-11-2013, 01:23 PM
Resolve,
What does it takes to be on the top list of the manager and investors. I am really interested.. Thanks for your usual response.

Dear Forexmish,

Any PAMM Manager that is having consistent performance and a low draw-down will be in the Top list soon and it also depends on his overall risk profile.

Thanks

Forexmish
11-12-2013, 05:16 AM
thanks Resolve you are always very helpful. This Has cleared my doubt. I hope you are among the list of the best PAMM managers. I see greatness in you.

Resolve
11-12-2013, 06:15 AM
thanks Resolve you are always very helpful. This Has cleared my doubt. I hope you are among the list of the best PAMM managers. I see greatness in you.

Dear Forexmish,

You can ask any doubts about the PAMM with both as a Investor and as a PAMM Manager :)

Thanks

Forexmish
11-12-2013, 11:37 PM
hmm you can give me credit for that. Be rest assured that I will always disturb you with all the questions I have. I hope you wont get angry and bored with my questions. I love asking questions as you can see. lol.

Resolve
11-13-2013, 01:09 AM
hmm you can give me credit for that. Be rest assured that I will always disturb you with all the questions I have. I hope you wont get angry and bored with my questions. I love asking questions as you can see. lol.

FXOpen has seen the need for a new investing tool that can make cooperation between Money Managers and Investors more effective, honest, flexible and transparent.

So we have put our best efforts to develop an innovative, full-featured PAMM service (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx)!

krutikshahfx
12-14-2013, 04:45 PM
@Hi Resolve I apply For more than 1 month but I did not get reply, I am very eager to start my Career as fund manager.

Resolve
12-19-2013, 05:12 PM
@Hi Resolve I apply For more than 1 month but I did not get reply, I am very eager to start my Career as fund manager.

I asked with the Customer Support and this OFFER is not available anymore.

Thank You :)