PDA

View Full Version : Your proposals for our forum

FXOpen Manager
02-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Dear Friends,
Feel free to post your proposals which will help to develope our forum and make it easy and comfortable to communicate.
Thanks in advance.

ilearn2t
02-06-2012, 04:32 PM
Hello FXOpen Manager

Can a "resize" code be added to the BBcode [img] tag which will allow members to embed full size images within their posts, without going through Manage Attachments:

Eg: [IMG=200x100] or [img width="200" height="100"]

See my image for wallpaper competition, after I seen the minimum 1366x768 is required

See here (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?71598-Best-wallpaper-competition&p=564081&viewfull=1#post564081)

Thanks
ilearn2t

FXOpen Manager
02-06-2012, 04:38 PM
I sent request to our PHP developer. Will see what he will answer.

ilearn2t
02-07-2012, 01:51 PM
Hello FXOpen Manager

Sub-forum for new members; so only "new" members and senior members can post, view, review and judge if the new member is genuine about posting or simply posting for profit?

That way good threads on main forum won't be used for others profit.

Thanks
ilearn2t

FXOpen Manager
02-07-2012, 02:07 PM
You mean like some section for reporting of low quality posts?

ilearn2t
02-07-2012, 02:32 PM
Hello FXOpen Manager

Just a simple forum like the "Newbies" forum were new members can only post in, until senior members like yourself can judge if the new member is genuine about posting. Once you's judge the member is genuine simply upgrade their rank which will allow them to have full use of the main forum.

Give all new members a low rank that can be upgraded at anytime so they can have the full use of the main forum.

If its possible block "newbies" forum posts from "new posts" tab, that way other members don't need to go into the 2nd or 3rd page etc of the "new posts" every few minutes to view or reply to other members threads or replys on the main forum boards.

Thanks
ilearn2t

Make that page 4 in the "new posts" tab before I found my reply to GBPUSD question posted not to long ago.

ilearn2t
02-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Hello FXOpen Manager

Just another mad idea:

What if only thread starters get bonus each time a member replys in their thread.

It would be left to the thread starter to donate all or part bonus back to the said member who posts.

Make all forums 10c and "donation" minimum 5c that way the thread starter could return 10c, 5c, 0c.

Thanks
ilearn2t

RahmanSL
02-08-2012, 02:33 AM
:sm55:"What if only thread starters get bonus each time a member replys in their thread."

I think this is an excellent idea suggestion as I see some members are simply cruising around and quite obviously leaving senseless & useless comments just to get some bonus points. These type of comments are most certainly NOT constructive and should be trashed, let alone paying for them.
And some members are even going to the extend of digging up old post just to leave useless replies for more bonus money. Payment for such post should be disallowed and any credited bonus money removed.

Bravo and very good suggestion ilearn2t:sm55:

ilearn2t
02-08-2012, 11:12 AM
Hello RahmanSL

That is my reason behind my plan, but no need to worry about old posts thread starters getting their fair share, might bring back a few good members. But who's going to reply in old dead threads to ask how the EURO is doing, if they think theres no quick gain in it for them.

FXOpen gives this bonus because their ratings increase on the search engines, so members opening old posts benefits FXOpen when you think of it.

But they can't afford to lost genuine members, who will simply find other forex forums with less hassle.

Well over 200 new posts in a short time scale yesterday was a bit to much, but I know one member didn't break any rules as most, if not all their posting related to the subject in the said thread. One or two did break the "English only" forum rules but so what.

I did try the "donate" button to send you a few cents test, but its not working.

I hope it does get included as I can setup new contests for members using my "Bonus" money.

ilearn2t
02-08-2012, 05:16 PM
Hello FXOpen Manager

Just another suggestion to keep you on your toes:

Is it possible to have the thread starters first post shown at the start of each new page in said thread.

Thanks
ilearn2t

ilearn2t
02-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Hello FXOpen Manager

Due to my lack of knowledge in my fellow members multilanguage, is it possible to filter my viewing of the forum to see only English boards.

Please tell me you can add a multilanguage software program that will allow my to view and understand all boards. I know I'm missing some great posts because of my lack of understanding and hope there is a simple way round this.

Thanks
ilearn2t

FXOpen Manager
02-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Hello FXOpen Manager

Due to my lack of knowledge in my fellow members multilanguage, is it possible to filter my viewing of the forum to see only English boards.

Please tell me you can add a multilanguage software program that will allow my to view and understand all boards. I know I'm missing some great posts because of my lack of understanding and hope there is a simple way round this.

Thanks
ilearn2t

Can't you see it on the top of the forum?;)

ilearn2t
02-09-2012, 04:35 PM
Hello FXOpen Manager

If you mean the "Google Translate", yes I use it to translate all multilanguage in the "English" forum boards and a lot of Alexandr posts from Russian, but is it possible for me to view these posts in English on the forum without going to google each time?

Thanks again
ilearn2t

FXOpenIT
02-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Hello FXOpen Manager

Can a "resize" code be added to the BBcode [img] tag which will allow members to embed full size images within their posts, without going through Manage Attachments:

Eg: [IMG=200x100] or [img width="200" height="100"]

See my image for wallpaper competition, after I seen the minimum 1366x768 is required

See here (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?71598-Best-wallpaper-competition&p=564081&viewfull=1#post564081)

Thanks
ilearn2t

Hi, I added parameters for code. Now you can use this [IMG=200x100]

as example, your image: [IMG=200x100]http://www.fx4u.talktalk.net/fxo/fxopen.jpg

ilearn2t
02-21-2012, 02:43 PM
Hello FXOpen Manager

Just another hair brain idea:

FXOPEN Category forums be devoted to important matters relating to the main
FXOpen website & forum.

This would mean moving the "For Newbies" & "Traders Competition" to their rightful category forum.

Money Managers PAMM Technology Category: No change.

ForexCup Category: No change.

TRADING PLATFORM DISCUSSION Category:

Change forum "FXOpen Market Maker" to "Platform Talk" to cover all subjects relating to the platform

All the remaining Categories stay the same:

All Categories have an Announcements & updated "rules" that suit each category (Locked).
Plus one thread in each for unsure members to reply in for advice from any member on finding the right section to post in. (No new thread starters & deleting same type of questions)

Over time moving non-related threads/topics in each category to their rightful place (forum).

Good luck
ilearn2t

nahiyar
02-21-2012, 04:56 PM
I want to give asuggestion for the success of forum and activity of the members..
If we see at other Forex related forums, so all forums are giving the bonus for posting of referrals.If the FXOPEN will also do this, so it can attract more and more members, and the ranking and activity of site will grow at a fster rate..

FXOpen Manager
02-21-2012, 07:41 PM
I want to give asuggestion for the success of forum and activity of the members..
If we see at other Forex related forums, so all forums are giving the bonus for posting of referrals.If the FXOPEN will also do this, so it can attract more and more members, and the ranking and activity of site will grow at a fster rate..

Despite that we will add bonus system I believe that people should be interested to come to the office without any bonuses. Bonuses is just a first step to attract perople to the forum which should be interesting and convenient to use.

ilearn2t
02-22-2012, 05:30 PM
Hello FXOpen Manager

Its only me again, do you think it would help promote the forum if an up to date account of all paid for posting payouts is shown on the forum?

Example:

Member A's post count is $100 and then, member (A) withdraws all to their trading account, now member (A)'s account shows $0.00. Thats all a new guest would see, but something like a "Paid-out-for-posting" count shown on the forum would show 100, and might encourage signup.

Safe trading
ilearn2t

HelenN
02-26-2012, 05:06 PM
At the request of a few forum users, Ive created a new heading for discussions which are EDH related but not pertaining to strategy, rules, playgroups, etc.

Ill move a few threads over there as examples.

G

chuna1985
02-26-2012, 10:43 PM
If it is possible, the admin can make all sections that are currently paying 10 cents to start paying 15 cents. This would help the site to compete with others that pay 20 cent per post

FXOpen Manager
02-27-2012, 07:21 AM
If it is possible, the admin can make all sections that are currently paying 10 cents to start paying 15 cents. This would help the site to compete with others that pay 20 cent per post

Bonus will not be increased.

ngepet dolar euro
03-05-2012, 04:07 AM
Best thread contest In may opinion will encourage member to post a Good Quality Thread.

RahmanSL
03-05-2012, 05:06 AM
Hey chuna1985 & ngenet dolar euro.....try sweet taking and flattery as that might work:sm55:

kingkedi
03-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Keep some daily contests to have fun

carthago
03-11-2012, 03:00 PM
We can add a weekly contests "guess the trend" and a reward for the best thread starter.

shihabfx
03-11-2012, 03:15 PM
I hope the administration to open new topics in the Arab section because all the topics in a very old more than 5 years or more, and members asking about the possibility of opening new topics in section but you will be considered spam or not?

shihabfx
03-11-2012, 03:17 PM
Bonus will not be increased.

no 10 cent in post very good sir and you can withdrawal this money any time

we not found any broker allow this offer

thank you manger fxopen

ilearn2t
03-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Hello shihabfx

I can't see why the administration would worry now, look at the old threads that have already been open?

End the money for posting in these sections, no-one will want to post in them.

Good luck
ilearn2t

tomosie
03-15-2012, 05:53 PM
To attract people on this forum we need agood quality thread. So i suggest we make a contest about that.