PDA

View Full Version : Get Money for posting!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Resolve
01-14-2013, 06:34 AM
So the minimum is $10 and the maximum is $30? Is it possible to compound the bonus from posting?

You will need to complete the minimum trading requirements.

Minimum withdrawal amount is $10. In order to withdraw you need to open a live FXOpen account and make at least (1) trade for each $2 "FXO Bonus" transfer regardless of amount transferred.

Each trade should last at least 10 minutes with +-4 pips for each closed order.

After this you can continue trading and all Bonus + Profits will be Fully Withdraw-able without any limits :)

01-15-2013, 04:16 PM
Thanks for shearing in here a very useful posting, i am a new comer in this forex forum

Dangerous
01-15-2013, 05:55 PM
Thanks for shearing in here a very useful posting, i am a new comer in this forex forum

you welcome here
We have too much regional section from novice traders to professional one are here hope you can learn with them together
just obey the rules important to survive here :)

01-16-2013, 11:50 AM
you welcome here
We have too much regional section from novice traders to professional one are here hope you can learn with them together
just obey the rules important to survive here
Sir thanks , i do not know properly how can i posting?When i enter any section ,i found closed, i want to learn and shear forex learning.,please sir help me.

Dangerous
01-16-2013, 12:10 PM
Sir thanks , i do not know properly how can i posting?When i enter any section ,i found closed, i want to learn and shear forex learning.,please sir help me.

Some duplicated threads are closed further you can enter into any regional section where you belong too
further i will check more threads and re-opens it
Thanks

swapneel07
01-16-2013, 02:47 PM
thanks for the information.i am happy that i have become the part of this forum.

Dangerous
01-16-2013, 05:54 PM
thanks for the information.i am happy that i have become the part of this forum.
we do welcome you
yes you're lucky you are the part of fxopen community
Read rules and obey them always be on the safe side

adelvalle
01-24-2013, 01:12 PM
I sent private messages FXOpen 47 manager and I get a message that die: We have received your letter, but we still would ask you to describe If You Have any agreement or approve for posting from our company?
I do not understand what they mean by that. I could help

Dangerous
01-24-2013, 01:51 PM
I sent private messages FXOpen 47 manager and I get a message that die: We have received your letter, but we still would ask you to describe If You Have any agreement or approve for posting from our company?
I do not understand what they mean by that. I could help

First of all there is FXOPEN managemen 47 at our forum .. you can check our Administration list
Further what ever your case is it you can PM To your regional Mod or me , we will see and will deliever your as possible right answer
or simply type your poblem here we will answer you Thanks

semangat45
01-25-2013, 10:29 AM
hei guys.. im new member.
i hope i get a lot friend in here.

Dangerous
01-25-2013, 01:41 PM
hei guys.. im new member.
i hope i get a lot friend in here.

You are welcome here my friend
Of course together we are community and forum is great source of eductional stuff for every
Please do not forget to participate in contest by ForexCup and obey the forum rules
Have a nice time ahead

emilyy
01-31-2013, 04:07 AM
Hi Sir,
I request Withdraw Bonus at 01-20-2013,06:04 AM, but unlucky i haven't got it, please process ASAP, thanks.
Latest Transactions for emilyy:
Date Amount
01-20-2013,06:04 AM Spent 10.150 FXO Bonus

Resolve
01-31-2013, 08:17 AM
Hi Sir,
I request Withdraw Bonus at 01-20-2013,06:04 AM, but unlucky i haven't got it, please process ASAP, thanks.
Latest Transactions for emilyy:
Date Amount
01-20-2013,06:04 AM Spent 10.150 FXO Bonus

Your request has not been approved yet by the regional moderator.

You must contact your regional mod (http://forum.fxopen.com/member.php?267358-kyoshiro2256) for approval :china-flag:

emilyy
01-31-2013, 12:40 PM
thanks for the reply, i will contact he, hope it will be process as soon as possible. :)

adif2010
02-03-2013, 04:15 AM
im new comer in this forum, thanks for approve me to join in this forum
im sorry, i dont have know the basic in this forum, i would ask:
1. what is different of fxo bonus with fxo shares? how to withdrawal fxo shares?
2. if my account have fxo bonus accumulated $20, but im not withdrawal to my fxopen account in future period, are my bonus dllete by system or i can save my bonus?
thanks you for your attention :)

02-03-2013, 09:13 AM
I am a new comer in this forum, i do not know clearly about this forum.If i get posting bonus so where it will added and where i will creat an account for getting this bonus?Please help

anik roy
02-03-2013, 11:32 AM
I also new in this forum i dont know how to earn from this forum . I already post 2 but didnot get any FXO bonus .Admin will you please help me how to earn money from this forum ?

Dangerous
02-03-2013, 12:01 PM
im new comer in this forum, thanks for approve me to join in this forum
im sorry, i dont have know the basic in this forum, i would ask:
1. what is different of fxo bonus with fxo shares? how to withdrawal fxo shares?
2. if my account have fxo bonus accumulated $20, but im not withdrawal to my fxopen account in future period, are my bonus dllete by system or i can save my bonus?
thanks you for your attention :)
You are welcome at the forum.

FXOPEN Bonus is Posting bonus which will give you on each message depends section in which you post, fxo shares is actual like investment as posts grow your shares price go , you can sell them when ever you want

Secondly your Bonus in your profile till you don't make a withdrawl request
any confusion still do no hesitate to ask from us

I am a new comer in this forum, i do not know clearly about this forum.If i get posting bonus so where it will added and where i will creat an account for getting this bonus?Please help
The Bonus will credit at your forum profile , after 30 Quality posts bonus will be given
You have to make a real account at the www.fxopen.com , verification of two levels required in order to make a withdraw request

I also new in this forum i dont know how to earn from this forum . I already post 2 but didnot get any FXO bonus .Admin will you please help me how to earn money from this forum ?

Did You have read the Rules , Please go at the first page and should read once aagin , bonus will be given after 30 posts and you have just two posts so far

and guys i want to clear that this is not at all any kind earning place , the bonus is a encouragement for your trading and reward for communication

Lazy
02-03-2013, 01:13 PM
Hello,

why is FxOpen not creating his own Social Trading/ Signal Service.

For example the same version FxJunction is using.
I saw this kind of Social Trading with a few Brokers, so it could be simple?

Dangerous
02-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Hello,

why is FxOpen not creating his own Social Trading/ Signal Service.

For example the same version FxJunction is using.
I saw this kind of Social Trading with a few Brokers, so it could be simple?
Hi Lazy it's pleasure to see you here
Fxopen Is a broker and providing the best brokerage services , fxopen also give you copy others traders, trade services for more detaials
http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?348-MyDigiTrade
you can check it out here.
I want to make clear none broker can do the signal service because you can read it disclaimer .but different services can be beneficial just like pamm trading
Do not Forget Fxopen best regulation and offering best services
Do not forget to take part in fxopen newly started competition
http://www.forexcup.com/goldreserves.htm
Fxopen is ever most soicalize with people rather then broker , lot of regional sections are here where more soicalizing exits , more easter to interact with familiar trades
further you have more suggestion we will love to hear it
Thanks
l

vijayaa
02-04-2013, 11:21 AM
i wish to saying is it is true to give money by posting.

kalex76
02-05-2013, 03:23 AM
i wish to saying is it is true to give money by posting.

yes,its true that you can earn money by posting as you already saw that in the starting of this thread,just choose your appropriate regional forum and start posting .

emilyy
02-07-2013, 04:25 AM
thanks for the reply, i will contact he, hope it will be process as soon as possible. :)

I haven't received the bonus yet, 3 weeks have past.
And the regional mod have checked, what's the matter?

Dangerous
02-07-2013, 06:19 AM
I haven't received the bonus yet, 3 weeks have past.
And the regional mod have checked, what's the matter?

i have send you the PM please read it, and reply .
Thanks

emilyy
02-07-2013, 01:07 PM
i have send you the PM please read it, and reply .
Thanks

Hi sir,
I have received the payment, thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Dangerous
02-07-2013, 02:42 PM
Hi sir,
I have received the payment, thanks for your help.

Best Regards

You are welcome .
Just use your bonus wisely and hope bonus bring for you endless profit

abdallah mohammed
02-09-2013, 09:31 PM
thank you for explain
but i want know how i can withdraw my bounes

imbest
02-10-2013, 08:13 AM
thank you for explain
but i want know how i can withdraw my bounes

You can see the Currency tab on top right of the forum. Just click it and select withdraw bonus.

Then you will need to fill a little form on top left side of forum and your request will be forward for approval and processing.

See here further:
http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?71625-Get-Money-for-posting!&p=1345892&viewfull=1#post1345892

topastop
02-13-2013, 07:13 PM
Thank you very much for the information, but do you know which type of account we must have in order to get the bonus?

imbest
02-14-2013, 08:24 AM
Thank you very much for the information, but do you know which type of account we must have in order to get the bonus?

You can use standard and micro account to receive your bonus. I will suggest to go for a micro account.

zahidur1987
02-17-2013, 03:25 PM
hi all,
i am new user from fxopen . thanks fxopen broker to make chance for all trader to earn some extra money
working in this fxopen brokers forum .

Resolve
02-18-2013, 07:27 AM
hi all,
i am new user from fxopen . thanks fxopen broker to make chance for all trader to earn some extra money
working in this fxopen brokers forum .

Hello zahidur,

Welcome to the FXopen Forum.

You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in :sm18:

English Section FOREX-DISCUSSION (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?1-FOREX-DISCUSSION)

Also take part in the Forex Cup (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?284-Free-for-All) and win Great Prizes.

tohidsowkot
02-18-2013, 10:08 PM
I know that this is best policy

Resolve
02-19-2013, 04:34 AM
I know that this is best policy

Hello tohidsowkot,

English Section FOREX-DISCUSSION (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?1-FOREX-DISCUSSION)

Also take part in the Forex Cup (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?284-Free-for-All) and win Great Prizes.

qlinks
02-19-2013, 06:28 PM
I need some help.
I made a withdraw but up to now I have not recieved the credit yet in my account.
what should I do.

Dangerous
02-19-2013, 07:49 PM
I need some help.
I made a withdraw but up to now I have not recieved the credit yet in my account.
what should I do.

Hello!
I have sent you a Private message please read it and reponse me there.
Thanks

mejri
02-20-2013, 10:33 AM
Dear fxOpen i am a new mumber, i deposit in my account and i trade now with you and i got my 1 dollar bonnus :p

I hope i can enjoy the posting bonus too :)

This is my first post i hope i only post useful stuff thank you :)

Resolve
02-21-2013, 05:16 AM
Dear fxOpen i am a new mumber, i deposit in my account and i trade now with you and i got my 1 dollar bonnus :p

I hope i can enjoy the posting bonus too :)

This is my first post i hope i only post useful stuff thank you :)

Hello mejri,

mrehan
02-22-2013, 09:08 AM
great opportunity for newbie in forex they get bonus of posting and enjoy a trading with fxopen money and get profit and withdraw now amazing offer for all peoples thanks fx open also can explain me how to withdraw amount because i am also newbie in fx open forum.

Resolve
02-24-2013, 07:17 AM
great opportunity for newbie in forex they get bonus of posting and enjoy a trading with fxopen money and get profit and withdraw now amazing offer for all peoples thanks fx open also can explain me how to withdraw amount because i am also newbie in fx open forum.

Hello mrehan,

You can check Forum Bonus Withdrawal - New system (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?89938-Forum-Bonus-Withdrawal-New-system)

If you have any problems ask me :)

Q-Funds
02-24-2013, 11:48 AM
Strange, it's been a while since my last visit here, and I noticed a lot of threads are CLOSED?

any reason/s for this?

Rizal
02-25-2013, 06:34 AM
Strange, it's been a while since my last visit here, and I noticed a lot of threads are CLOSED?

any reason/s for this?

thread which not active for a specific period will be close automatically by system. you can ask moderator assigned to open any thread

sherifsafwat
02-25-2013, 12:58 PM
I want to learn forex Arrah and I believe that this site is one of the best locations in the commentary and education I think it's a very lucrative business, and I hear a lot more about people welcome it, so I decided I participated in this

imbest
02-25-2013, 04:41 PM
I want to learn forex Arrah and I believe that this site is one of the best locations in the commentary and education I think it's a very lucrative business, and I hear a lot more about people welcome it, so I decided I participated in this

You are welcome here

Please spend your time here and you will get many benefits as there is lots of stuff to learn and earn. Many Competitions :)

Regards

Postworker23
02-25-2013, 10:59 PM
I have the problem that the threads and replys I create in the paying sections are not getting credited.

ngepet dolar euro
02-25-2013, 11:55 PM
I have the problem that the threads and replys I create in the paying sections are not getting credited.

#8 Bonuses will be given to users with more than 30 posts. Updated 05-23-2012

detail bonus post rule on page 1 (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?71625-Get-Money-for-posting!)

alalbd
03-06-2013, 09:47 PM
It is a very good opportunity earn money.Forum posting bonus are good system.Many student can join in this forum and post and earn some money.I think it is good rule to posting.

Resolve
03-07-2013, 05:03 AM
It is a very good opportunity earn money.Forum posting bonus are good system.Many student can join in this forum and post and earn some money.I think it is good rule to posting.

Hello alalbd,

hicham444
03-09-2013, 02:16 PM
thank you
this step make us more intersting in forex becaus we will trade and earn from posts

Dangerous
03-09-2013, 06:34 PM
thank you
this step make us more intersting in forex becaus we will trade and earn from posts

earn from the posts !! The forum is a educational platform for the learning and sharing the knowledge about the Forex market , secondly the bonus per message is a reward of your contribution at the forum , it's a encouragement for the new traders
Thanks

razor7
03-10-2013, 06:17 AM
Btw I want to ask regarding this bonus promotion, do we get the bonus instantly after we request this bonus? And the minimum will be $10 and the maximum bonus is $30, right?

Dangerous
03-10-2013, 07:29 AM
Btw I want to ask regarding this bonus promotion, do we get the bonus instantly after we request this bonus? And the minimum will be $10 and the maximum bonus is $30, right?

Hello!
It's not instant , your request get in queue list , after that you notify by message when modertaors team check your request ( posts by user) process it , yes so far 30$ is limited weekly

razor7
03-10-2013, 11:22 AM
Hello!
It's not instant , your request get in queue list , after that you notify by message when modertaors team check your request ( posts by user) process it , yes so far 30$ is limited weekly

Another question, is there any limitation regarding the maximum post per day or something like that?
Sorry for asking a lot of question because I want to be active in this forum plus I want to referring a few of my friends as soon as possible to this forum :)

Dangerous
03-10-2013, 11:30 AM
Another question, is there any limitation regarding the maximum post per day or something like that?
Sorry for asking a lot of question because I want to be active in this forum plus I want to referring a few of my friends as soon as possible to this forum :)

there is no problem is asking question infact we are here to assist the members
BTW: have you read my above #800 it tells everything , when you will reach maximum per 24 hours posts message automatically comes out , but does it means you have to reach it daily porbably no . what i am trying to tell here is that post chasing is not allowed
back to the main point on post number 1 , in restriction you may can read 30 are maximum allowed
We love to have more and more active members , because more members more talk about forex
yes you can refer your friends here
Still have questions , please do ask not need to shy :)

razor7
03-10-2013, 06:36 PM
there is no problem is asking question infact we are here to assist the members
BTW: have you read my above #800 it tells everything , when you will reach maximum per 24 hours posts message automatically comes out , but does it means you have to reach it daily porbably no . what i am trying to tell here is that post chasing is not allowed
back to the main point on post number 1 , in restriction you may can read 30 are maximum allowed
We love to have more and more active members , because more members more talk about forex
yes you can refer your friends here
Still have questions , please do ask not need to shy :)

Thanks for the explanation, yeah I already read the rules now. However I still have a few of questions left. Do the bonus vanished if we withdraw the profit from our trade or it still remain there? And if I'm referring my friends and they are opening fxopen account through my affiliate link, do I get commission when they are closing their trade with the balance from this bonus posting campaign?

Dangerous
03-10-2013, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the explanation, yeah I already read the rules now. However I still have a few of questions left. Do the bonus vanished if we withdraw the profit from our trade or it still remain there? And if I'm referring my friends and they are opening fxopen account through my affiliate link, do I get commission when they are closing their trade with the balance from this bonus posting campaign?

You send request suppose 10$ , at once bonus will be deduct from forum profile , then your request goes in queue , after that whatever amount a moderator validate for crediting lets say 9$ so you will get that amount in your trading account , towithdraw 2$ you need one trade at least 4 pips closing difference with 10 minutes remain open , bonus not vanish till you don't withdraw it , there is no concern rather you make a withdraw request above the bonus or below , you have to satisfy the rules i mean complete it for the sake of 2$ and so on
well if you thinking about multi commision to be honest it's never runs in my mind , because what i understand from your post is that first your refer friend here , gets bonus for trading , now if trading account under afflitiate commision well i don't think commision will be paid .
you may can ask this question to our senior here http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?24-Partnership
but i don't think you would be able to get multi commision( multi commision , commision from posts and from spread )
thanks , more question do ask , you ask a good question so far :)

abadanas
03-15-2013, 08:12 AM
Thank you for your service distinctive

aslam678
03-15-2013, 09:12 AM
i think this good chance to earn money and as well as learning

Resolve
03-15-2013, 10:45 AM
i think this good chance to earn money and as well as learning

Thank you for your service distinctive

Hello dear,

aslam678
03-15-2013, 12:41 PM
i will try to take advantage of this forum.how many post can i write in a day

Resolve
03-16-2013, 03:16 AM
i will try to take advantage of this forum.how many post can i write in a day

Hello dear,

It is allowed to make 30 posts per day maximum

razor7
03-16-2013, 03:10 PM
Hello I can see that other people are using referral link to referring people, however I can't find my personal referral link. How I can find my referral link and do I got commission when I referring someone to join this forum. Thanks.

ngepet dolar euro
03-16-2013, 03:46 PM
razor7 :
https://forum.fxopen.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23975&d=1363449530
disccusion fxopen forum refferal program please refer to this thread
Indonesian version : System Refferal Di Forum Fxopen (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?73378-System-Refferal-Di-Forum-Fxopen)
English Version :Referral system added (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?72670-Referral-system-added)

FXOpen referal Program please refer here :Link Refferal / IB FXOPen (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?91458-Link-Refferal-IB-FXOPen&goto=newpost)

razor7
03-16-2013, 04:53 PM
razor7 :
https://forum.fxopen.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23975&d=1363449530
disccusion fxopen forum refferal program please refer to this thread
Indonesian version : System Refferal Di Forum Fxopen (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?73378-System-Refferal-Di-Forum-Fxopen)
English Version :Referral system added (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?72670-Referral-system-added)

FXOpen referal Program please refer here :Link Refferal / IB FXOPen (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?91458-Link-Refferal-IB-FXOPen&goto=newpost)

Thanks for your help ngepet dollar euro, now I found it and I can't wait to promote it. I will get 10% of my referral activity right? I think it's a fair commission amount for referring new people to this forum.

aris25
03-28-2013, 06:28 AM
Dear all, I'm newest in forum posting, and now i'm enjoying to posting many comment in all forum. I'm started interesting in forum fxopen because i'm going to joing Best Forum Trader Spring. I wanna ask what is maximum number of posting per day?

ngepet dolar euro
03-28-2013, 07:20 AM
Hello aris25
Thank you for joining fxopen forum..

I wanna ask what is maximum number of posting per day?
there is no maksimum number of posting per day, but you will only get bonus for your posting max 30 post / day..

Please refer to this thread to discuss about fxopen bonus posting program:
http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?71625-Get-Money-for-posting!

Best Regard

hiepbui
03-30-2013, 11:53 AM
hello. I'm new member of forum. i'm hoped of people. tks :)

Dangerous
03-30-2013, 01:22 PM
hello. I'm new member of forum. i'm hoped of people. tks :)

You are welcome at the forum ;
We have a new contest , which is near to start : click here for more info (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?91744-Best-FXOpen-Forum-Trader-Spring-2013)
Enjoy your stay at the forum

chengchuan
03-30-2013, 02:47 PM
great, i love it

kofii
04-01-2013, 09:00 AM
Doe's the bonus need forum posting which from FXOpen PokerStars Poker Club ?

Resolve
04-01-2013, 09:35 AM
great, i love it

We have a new contest (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?91763-REGISTRATION-Best-FXOpen-Forum-Trader-Spring-2013) in which you can take part when you completed 30 posts

- - - Updated - - -

Doe's the bonus need forum posting which from FXOpen PokerStars Poker Club ?

If you ask does the Poker Club prizes are paid thru Forum, Yes they are :)

saya
04-01-2013, 01:07 PM
This is a very good system, so that the poor people can earn money from FXOpen simply by posting words ,I am very happy because I can get the money from here with ease, thanks

vicbaba
04-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Thank You to Resolve For This Useful Post

guzda
04-01-2013, 11:25 PM
This is a very good system, so that the poor people can earn money from FXOpen simply by posting words ,I am very happy because I can get the money from here with ease, thanks

This is really good thing indeed, but as I can see you are at only one post.

So, What are you waiting for?

Easin9821
04-02-2013, 07:54 AM
Thanks a lot FXOPEN...to a chance a make money to forum posting....it is very helpful for our....

kashi9760
04-02-2013, 05:05 PM
I am starting Forex trading program now.I appreciate the posting rules of fx open.I shall try to follow the Forex rules.So that i and fx open both can remain happy .

Dangerous
04-02-2013, 05:16 PM
I am starting Forex trading program now.I appreciate the posting rules of fx open.I shall try to follow the Forex rules.So that i and fx open both can remain happy .
seem like you noob
Forex trading is not a program , it's currencies exchange business , what are the basic about this , you may can find in different threads .
There are no forex rules , but there are conditions under which you work with a particular broker, and fxopen has good condition and good regulation
fxopen always happy to welcome new clients
good luck

Easin9821
04-03-2013, 12:01 PM
The fxopen are lowest spread in all forex brokerage....

- - - Updated - - -

I am starting Forex trading program now.I appreciate the posting rules of fx open.

- - - Updated - - -

can post 500 posts per day and he don't need to trade either

Dangerous
04-03-2013, 12:22 PM
The fxopen are lowest spread in all forex brokerage....

- - - Updated - - -

I am starting Forex trading program now.I appreciate the posting rules of fx open.

- - - Updated - - -

can post 500 posts per day and he don't need to trade either
yes lowest spread and instant execution
posting rules are friendly for good members
500 posts, let me clarify , fxopen encourage you to start the trading , if you make a bias 500 posts within one day , within few seconds you will face striction , don't rush to hunt the bonus , posting does not means that a earning opportunity , keep in mind
good luck

razor7
04-03-2013, 08:42 PM
yes lowest spread and instant execution
posting rules are friendly for good members
500 posts, let me clarify , fxopen encourage you to start the trading , if you make a bias 500 posts within one day , within few seconds you will face striction , don't rush to hunt the bonus , posting does not means that a earning opportunity , keep in mind
good luck

Wow 500 post? I think it will need a long of time and it almost impossible to do it..
If to make 1 post will need 3 minutes then in order to make 500 posts will need 1500 minutes.
1500 : 60 minutes = 25 hours of posting without stopping.. Btw if I'm not wrong 1 day = 24 hours :)

Dangerous
04-03-2013, 09:07 PM
Wow 500 post? I think it will need a long of time and it almost impossible to do it..
If to make 1 post will need 3 minutes then in order to make 500 posts will need 1500 minutes.
1500 : 60 minutes = 25 hours of posting without stopping.. Btw if I'm not wrong 1 day = 24 hours :)
There are some smart spammer who thinks they can move more than the speed of light , do you know what , nothing can be faster rather than speed of light !!
BTW: your calculation although right , but it's still not works why , because when 50 posts executed , you can't post more , and more than 30 posts are not count as bonus post

SANGMASTER
04-06-2013, 04:40 AM
I to ask as a member of it I get a bonus post in this forum how if I do not withdraw the bonus but would to accumulated untul large amount and I use it as a trading capital? Results from posting bonus it can withdraw the special conditions that must be used of trading prior. An example I get a bonus $ 50 last post I use for my trading and earn a profit of $ 50 and a $ 100 equty me whether I can withdraw the bonus is the $ 100?

Resolve
04-06-2013, 07:06 AM
I to ask as a member of it I get a bonus post in this forum how if I do not withdraw the bonus but would to accumulated untul large amount and I use it as a trading capital? Results from posting bonus it can withdraw the special conditions that must be used of trading prior. An example I get a bonus $ 50 last post I use for my trading and earn a profit of $ 50 and a $ 100 equty me whether I can withdraw the bonus is the $ 100?

Hello dear,

You will need 10$ in the Forum as minimum balance which can be withdrawn to your FXOPEN Micro Trading account.

You will also need to get Fully verified to be able to withdraw it after completing the trading requirements.

All details are here (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?89938-Forum-Bonus-Withdrawal-New-system)

janknoah
04-07-2013, 12:40 AM
hello moderators. please is this forum still paying? though i noticed that every bonus is now reduced

Resolve
04-07-2013, 05:36 AM
hello moderators. please is this forum still paying? though i noticed that every bonus is now reduced

Hello dear and Welcome back to the Forum :)

YES, the forum is paying and Bonus is reduced as you can see already.

You will also need to get Fully verified to be able to withdraw it after completing the trading requirements.

All details are here (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?89938-Forum-Bonus-Withdrawal-New-system)

supermama
04-07-2013, 07:31 AM
I Want asks, can we know why a forum account be banned? do we get warning before about the mistake we did or banned directly without knowing the mistakes ? when a member is inactive for a long time, will the membership of this forum is still active or has been deleted? thanks for the answer

Dangerous
04-07-2013, 08:34 AM
I Want asks, can we know why a forum account be banned? do we get warning before about the mistake we did or banned directly without knowing the mistakes ? when a member is inactive for a long time, will the membership of this forum is still active or has been deleted? thanks for the answer
It's entirely depends on the violation , if it's serious moderator can take strict action ,but usually we do warn , so violator can avoid a such bad mistakes, but if any one read the rules , then making a common mistake not possible!! until they want !
it's does not matter how long your account remain inactive you can comes and can login at anytime ..
good luck!

wfmkt0
04-07-2013, 09:33 PM
Hi, I am one more user to say thanks to FXopen and also to this post.

Now it is well clarified the rules concerning which posts and their formats are valid in order to receive the "bonus for posting" reward.

mino0o
04-08-2013, 12:40 AM
sorry but i didnt understand something to withdraw 2 usd to my trading account i have to make 1 trade from my deposit money or you have to make 1 trade with your bonus to withdraw it to your bank account or payza please explain it to me and another thing my account in forum with an email different from my trading account email am sorry but am still new and i didnt understand many things yet

Dangerous
04-08-2013, 04:43 AM
sorry but i didnt understand something to withdraw 2 usd to my trading account i have to make 1 trade from my deposit money or you have to make 1 trade with your bonus to withdraw it to your bank account or payza please explain it to me and another thing my account in forum with an email different from my trading account email am sorry but am still new and i didnt understand many things yet
it's not matter what email you used at the forum , only for forexcup contest email should be the same
when you request the 10$ from the forum , you have to make 5 trades on the bonus account , the own deposit remain regardless from this term , so if you want to withdraw 2$ bonus deposit(credit by forum) just simply make one trade , which remain opens at least 10 minutes and should be closed either four pips profit or loss
If you still have question do let us know

supermama
04-08-2013, 09:01 AM
It's entirely depends on the violation , if it's serious moderator can take strict action ,but usually we do warn , so violator can avoid a such bad mistakes, but if any one read the rules , then making a common mistake not possible!! until they want !
it's does not matter how long your account remain inactive you can comes and can login at anytime ..
good luck!

Thanks for the answer. 1 more question about this forum. What is the means of the same IP? Is that mean the same computer or the same internet. Cos of in my office there is another of my friend a member of forum. But until this time I never use internet in my office, I use my own modem. What about I use my laptop with different internet for example some times I use internet in public area with wifi. I'm sorry with my poor english.

Dangerous
04-08-2013, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the answer. 1 more question about this forum. What is the means of the same IP? Is that mean the same computer or the same internet. Cos of in my office there is another of my friend a member of forum. But until this time I never use internet in my office, I use my own modem. What about I use my laptop with different internet for example some times I use internet in public area with wifi. I'm sorry with my poor english.
same ip of course it would increase the doubt on your user account .
better is that not use that ip address which other member already use !
whereas concern about using internet in public or somewhere else
Just want to clarify a very strict rules , there is hidden criteria for this , and we caught you in using multiple id's (not pointing you yet) so a moderator will check your account and if we got proof , account suspend for life time
as a moderator here i can assure that as long as you remain honest with the forum , no one can ban you .

supermama
04-08-2013, 04:06 PM
Thanks for answer. I'm just trying to be a good member. And I need to know the rules clear that I do not break the rules of this forum. As a beginner I was hoping in this forum I can improve my knowledge of trading.

Dangerous
04-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Thanks for answer. I'm just trying to be a good member. And I need to know the rules clear that I do not break the rules of this forum. As a beginner I was hoping in this forum I can improve my knowledge of trading.
You're welcome !
you are already good member , this is why you are here and asking question , so you not do any mistake which lead you towards the trouble . About the rules , have you read the post1 .
We have regional section , where moderator do apply certain rules, if there are additional rules in which section you participate in discussion do read them before!
Good luck

mino0o
04-08-2013, 07:53 PM
it's not matter what email you used at the forum , only for forexcup contest email should be the same
when you request the 10$ from the forum , you have to make 5 trades on the bonus account , the own deposit remain regardless from this term , so if you want to withdraw 2$ bonus deposit(credit by forum) just simply make one trade , which remain opens at least 10 minutes and should be closed either four pips profit or loss
If you still have question do let us know

so i can make trade from my bonus before i withdraw it or what please explain it to me for example now i have 10 usd in bonus and zero usd in my trading account how can i make the trade to withdraw bonus and thanks for helpand another thing please is there any topic in the forum that explain every thing in the website and

razor7
04-08-2013, 08:08 PM
so i can make trade from my bonus before i withdraw it or what please explain it to me for example now i have 10 usd in bonus and zero usd in my trading account how can i make the trade to withdraw bonus and thanks for helpand another thing please is there any topic in the forum that explain every thing in the website and

The $10 bonus will bee transferred to your account, you will need to trade with that and make at least 5 trades. After that no matter it's profit or loss, you can withdraw the bonus to your desired ecurrency like liberty reserve, webmoney, etc.. Correct me if I'm wrong since I still didn't reach $10 yet.

mino0o
04-08-2013, 08:19 PM
The $10 bonus will bee transferred to your account, you will need to trade with that and make at least 5 trades. After that no matter it's profit or loss, you can withdraw the bonus to your desired ecurrency like liberty reserve, webmoney, etc.. Correct me if I'm wrong since I still didn't reach $10 yet.

please moderator explain is that true ? and if its true so when my bonus reach 10 usd it will automatically transfered to my trade account or my e wallet or i have to send request for that and when i make the trades i send another request to withdraw profit or loss to my payza account

nonamer
04-08-2013, 11:48 PM
please moderator explain is that true ? and if its true so when my bonus reach 10 usd it will automatically transfered to my trade account or my e wallet or i have to send request for that and when i make the trades i send another request to withdraw profit or loss to my payza account

Hi

Please refer the term/rule on page/post 1 here --> http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?71625-Get-Money-for-posting!&p=563859&viewfull=1#post563859
How to request the withdraw and what the minimum requirement already explain in detail on that page.

Thanks

Postworker23
04-14-2013, 05:08 PM
This forum is helping traders to join the discussions and their experiences to learn how trading works. Paid to Post offer is only a bonus for us that helps us to start trading.

Resolve
04-14-2013, 10:00 PM
This forum is helping traders to join the discussions and their experiences to learn how trading works. Paid to Post offer is only a bonus for us that helps us to start trading.

Hello Postworker23,

forexlegend
04-21-2013, 12:28 AM
Hmmm, I really dont like the rules #3+#4.
"#3 Minimum withdrawal amount is $10. In order to withdraw you need to open a live FXOpen account and make at least (1) trade for each $2 "FXO Bonus" transfer regardless of amount transferred.

$10 transfer = 5 trades. (minimum amount for withdrawal)
$25 transfer = 13 trades (rounded off to nearest $2 sigment)

Each trade should last at least 10 minutes with +-4 pips for each closed order. There is no limit on how much you may withdraw. "

Come on FXopen. You earn the money with posting. So why these rules?

Resolve
04-21-2013, 11:43 AM
"#3 Minimum withdrawal amount is $10. In order to withdraw you need to open a live FXOpen account and make at least (1) trade for each $2 "FXO Bonus" transfer regardless of amount transferred.

Each trade should last at least 10 minutes with +-4 pips for each closed order. There is no limit on how much you may withdraw. "

Hello dear forexlegend,

The trading requirements are compulsory for all members. If not completed your withdrawal will be rejected.

We have the most simple and automatic system of Forum bonus withdrawals.

Zykasfx
04-23-2013, 06:55 AM
Going through this rules and the entire forum , I discover it os very organized. I like the forum. It look very much professional in comparison. Kudos to the people behind the scene

Resolve
04-23-2013, 07:07 AM
Going through this rules and the entire forum , I discover it os very organized. I like the forum. It look very much professional in comparison. Kudos to the people behind the scene

Hello Zykasfx,

Please note that you will not get any bonus for posting first 30 comments in the forum.

Zykasfx
04-23-2013, 07:11 AM
Going through the entire forum , I discover too many threads are closed . Is that deliberate or there were non to manage . I think the admin should open them up, make the entire forum more attractive , and interactive. This will draw a lot of people to the forums and to the company generally.this is best forum, let's make it so... Sorry my opinion !

Resolve
04-23-2013, 09:18 AM
Going through the entire forum , I discover too many threads are closed . Is that deliberate or there were non to manage . I think the admin should open them up, make the entire forum more attractive , and interactive. This will draw a lot of people to the forums and to the company generally.this is best forum, let's make it so... Sorry my opinion !

We have an automatic system of threads being closed when not replied for some time. Threads opened now :)

rivo25
04-24-2013, 05:17 AM
Thanks for open this threads again.

Dangerous
04-24-2013, 06:23 AM
Thanks for open this threads again.

Sorry ! what does your mean for this ! this thread is already opened , and it's automatic close since the promotions is going on . if you found a English thread is closed or even any other , and you should think that thread re-opened , do let us know , we will review it and if possible we will re open them !

Elkordy
05-01-2013, 02:54 AM
I ask about this rule :
(5 Minimum amount of words in 1 post to receive bonus is 30. Updated 05-22-2012)

How Fxopen calculating it .. sometimes i make post but by less words than 30 and i see in transactions that i get bonus for it by the value about 3 or 4 cent.

Then its real bonus or what? and if it not reach the rule why it add to my account

I guess this post more 50 words :D

Thanks

Resolve
05-01-2013, 05:59 AM
I ask about this rule :
(5 Minimum amount of words in 1 post to receive bonus is 30. Updated 05-22-2012)

Then its real bonus or what? and if it not reach the rule why it add to my account

I guess this post more 50 words :D

Thanks

How Fxopen calculating it .. sometimes i make post but by less words than 30 and i see in transactions that i get bonus for it by the value about 3 or 4 cent.

Automatic system of Forum credits works this way. Posts that are less than 30 words will not get credited.

The main purpose is to avoid posting short/ irrelevant replies and participate in the forum discussions in a fair manner :)

jamica
05-01-2013, 10:42 AM

come on pro , did you ever see the other forums ??? the rues here is the best !!! you can get all the bonus not just the profit which i think is better than just (get the profit with no rules ) idea

oriade
05-03-2013, 07:54 PM
come on pro , did you ever see the other forums ??? the rues here is the best !!! you can get all the bonus not just the profit which i think is better than just (get the profit with no rules ) idea

To avoid meaningless posting the rule has to be set.

Resolve
05-04-2013, 11:21 AM
To avoid meaningless posting the rule has to be set.

Hello Oriade,

You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in :i-love-fxopen:

Please note that you will not get any bonus for posting first 30 comments in the forum.

gohed20
05-15-2013, 02:39 PM
Hello Moderator,
I notice every time I do a post, usually more than 30 words. bonus does not directly enter into the FXO my bonus. unless I do the editing and doing saving.

I think this is very troublesome also.:sm8:

Resolve
05-16-2013, 08:06 AM
Hello Moderator,
I notice every time I do a post, usually more than 30 words. bonus does not directly enter into the FXO my bonus. unless I do the editing and doing saving.

I think this is very troublesome also.:sm8:

Bonus is added but will be shown on the next post you make. It is like when you post the bonus gets added, and in the next post you make it will be shown.

No need to edit, just refresh the page if you want to see the current post bonus is added or not :)

Full details of the bonus transaction are available here (http://forum.fxopen.com/credits.php)

hamidraza
05-29-2013, 02:34 PM
it is very easy to work with this forum you can ern lot of money from the
forex trading and giving your coments on this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

this forum is so good and working very good this forum gives us lot
of money for posting of coments you can earn huge amount from this forum.

Dangerous
05-29-2013, 03:02 PM
it is very easy to work with this forum you can ern lot of money from the
forex trading and giving your coments on this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

this forum is so good and working very good this forum gives us lot
of money for posting of coments you can earn huge amount from this forum.

Hello!
Thanks for liking the fxopen forum
earning a lot of money by posting is a very bad concept , but if you are good trader surely , you will enjoy the contest by fxopen! because currently there is competition about asian champion first winner will get about 3k USD so by contest earning huge only possible with the forexcup :)
please don't make a bias posting is work and earning source , this is just a encouragement and reward for coming here and communicate and sharing the knowledge

supermama
05-29-2013, 08:07 PM
I also feel very happy to be a member FxOpen forum. I can get a lot of friends to discuss, get a lot of science, a bonus of posts that I can use for trading capital, and there are many contests that I can follow in FxOpen. At First, I do not know the trading contest. And now I always follow forex demo contest .

Resolve
05-30-2013, 08:18 AM
I also feel very happy to be a member FxOpen forum. I can get a lot of friends to discuss, get a lot of science, a bonus of posts that I can use for trading capital, and there are many contests that I can follow in FxOpen. At First, I do not know the trading contest. And now I always follow forex demo contest .

We also have a new contest in the Forum :)

Please check the Indo sections links.

http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?93215-PENDAFTARAN-Kompetisi-Member-Forum-FXOpen-Terbaik

http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?93214-Kompetisi-Member-Forum-FXOpen-Terbaik

veedee607
05-30-2013, 09:06 AM
Nice :) Very Nice....

I hope I can win some :)

baby688
06-01-2013, 05:15 AM
I first come to this forum , hoping everyone can get more bonus and improve our skills in international trade.

Resolve
06-01-2013, 08:44 AM
I first come to this forum , hoping everyone can get more bonus and improve our skills in international trade.

Hello baby688,

You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in :i-love-fxopen:

- - - Updated - - -

Nice :) Very Nice....

I hope I can win some :)

Hello veedee607,

blessedfx
06-01-2013, 11:25 PM
how much do you get by making 30 post?

Dangerous
06-02-2013, 04:05 AM
how much do you get by making 30 post?

it is only depends in the section where you do the posting , 0.01 to 0.1 usd so it vary
Better to just concentrate at the quality of the post rather than quantity and calculating the money

wahidsu
06-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Hi
How I Can get money from posting in forum?
and why I don't get welcome bonus after deposit?
If the bonus is still eligible?
If eligible, how to get it
may be someone can explain?

Dangerous
06-02-2013, 01:20 PM
Hi
How I Can get money from posting in forum?
and why I don't get welcome bonus after deposit?
If the bonus is still eligible?
If eligible, how to get it
may be someone can explain?
Hello!
Haven't you read the rules and faq ....
you simply get the bonus as you make a value able message at the forum.
welcome bonus are you referring to else promotion or posting !
The bonus credit into the forum profile after the 30 good posts !
Anyone is eligible for the bonus there is no restriction about it , but there can be sub rules in section where you do posting
once in your forum profile 10$ appear , after that simply click at With Draw bonus at the right side top right and submit your E-wallet amount and trading account number , after checking your posts your request will be sent to the finance department and you will get paid ..
if you still have question do not hesitate to ask from us !
good luck

wahidsu
06-02-2013, 03:00 PM
Hello!
Haven't you read the rules and faq ....
you simply get the bonus as you make a value able message at the forum.
welcome bonus are you referring to else promotion or posting !
The bonus credit into the forum profile after the 30 good posts !
Anyone is eligible for the bonus there is no restriction about it , but there can be sub rules in section where you do posting
once in your forum profile 10$ appear , after that simply click at With Draw bonus at the right side top right and submit your E-wallet amount and trading account number , after checking your posts your request will be sent to the finance department and you will get paid ..
if you still have question do not hesitate to ask from us !
good luck

Thanks Bro
your explanations really helped me.
sorry, before ask this, I haven't read about Rules and FAQ.

Now I've started to get FXO Bonus

hamidraza
06-12-2013, 01:54 PM
yes it is true that you can earn lot pf money by posting,
comments in this forum it depends on your post.

Resolve
06-12-2013, 05:50 PM
yes it is true that you can earn lot pf money by posting,
comments in this forum it depends on your post.

Hello hamidraza,

Pakistani-Forum Pakistani-Forum (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?347-Pakistani-Forum)

CPA
06-13-2013, 01:19 PM
Hum, the rules are getting hard. It is true that in the past fxopen customers were less than now so that they had to manage and offer attractive ways. Anyway, we just like them as well :sm46:

kalex76
06-16-2013, 05:50 AM
Hum, the rules are getting hard. It is true that in the past fxopen customers were less than now so that they had to manage and offer attractive ways. Anyway, we just like them as well :sm46:

The rules are not much changed my friend but yes those are made for the benefit of legit members and to avoid spamming and flooding .If we work here with honestly now there are many ways to earn money from this forum as i feel that no other sites are offering .

Yasmeen
06-16-2013, 02:20 PM
Dear forumers,
Now you can get bonuses for posting in our forum, minimum 3 and maximum 15 cents per post (depends from the thread). Please make sure you will follow simple rules:

#1 Bonuses will be given for posts in specially marked forums only

#2 Bonus amounts for each post will be indicated in each forum section

#3 Minimum withdrawal amount is $10. In order to withdraw you need to open a live FXOpen account and make at least (1) trade for each $2 "FXO Bonus" transfer regardless of amount transferred.

Each trade should last at least 10 minutes with +-4 pips for each closed order. There is no limit on how much you may withdraw. Updated 08-28-2012

#4 To withdraw you need to send a claim by PM to "FXOpen Bonus" and indicate your nickname, amount of withdrawal, your FXOpen eWallet and your trading account number for the bonus. To open new account please go to www.fxopen.com or use your existing account. Bonus to your trading account will be added every Wednesday of the week. Updated 10-18-2012
UPDATED 12/06/2012:
#4 To withdraw your forum bonus money, please, use "Currency" tab on the control panel when logged into forum.fxopen.com under your nickname.
Detailed instructions here http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?71625-Get-Money-for-posting!&p=1345892&viewfull=1#post1345892

#5 Minimum amount of words in 1 post to receive bonus is 30. Updated 05-22-2012

#6 Posts that break existing forum rules may be infracted and bonus removed.
* 1 post infracted will result in $1 of bonus removed
* 2nd post infracted will result in $2 of bonus removed
* 3rd post infracted will result in all bonus being removed

#7 Unethical, racist, pornographic or posts promoting illegal activities will result in permanent banning from the forum and all bonus amounts removed. Quality of the posts will be checked as well.
Updated 03-22-2012:

#9 The moderators in regional section have the rights to modify or create rules to control the spam/bonus chasing

Restrictions

1. It is allowed to make 30 posts per day maximum.
2. It is allowed to give donates of $5 per week maximum.
3. It is allowed to take donates of $5 per week from other members and $5 from moderators maximum. If a user took donates from moderators this week already, he can't take donates from other members.

Help us keep our forum clean and active and enjoy yourselves as we build our forum community.

Happy trading!

Sir I want to know Is there any restriction to use lot size means for 5 trades on 10$ the lot size that we can use?

Resolve
06-16-2013, 02:38 PM
Sir I want to know Is there any restriction to use lot size means for 5 trades on 10$ the lot size that we can use?

There is no such restriction and you can choose any trading lot sizes :)

Yasmeen
06-16-2013, 02:41 PM
with 0.01 and five trades for 10$ is that ok ?

kalex76
06-16-2013, 03:16 PM

If that volume works in the trading account its fine and you can trade five trades ,some times due to leverage ratio matter 0.10 becomes starting trading volume but just see the time of open trade should be of 10 mins and it should be of 4 pips difference.

Resolve
06-17-2013, 07:03 AM

You will need to use a MICRO Trading account of FXOPEN to open trades with 0.10 vol which is the lowest possible at 1 cent per PIPS :)

Kiki
06-17-2013, 09:02 AM
that is very very neat.
an attractive offer, how should i start?

usama_tariq
06-18-2013, 08:27 AM
thankyou FXO for this i am new here before that i used many other forums but i am feeling good here and my experiences far is going great online support is very quick it has helped me alot

Resolve
06-18-2013, 08:46 AM
that is very very neat.
an attractive offer, how should i start?

Hello Kiki,

We have a new FXOpen creativity competition - OneClickTradingLevel2 Plugin User Reports Contest (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?93575-OneClickTradingLevel2-Plugin-User-Reports-Contest) :)

Resolve
06-18-2013, 08:46 AM
thankyou FXO for this i am new here before that i used many other forums but i am feeling good here and my experiences far is going great online support is very quick it has helped me alot

Hello usama_tariq,

Pakistan Section Pakistan Forum (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?347-Pakistani-Forum)

We have a new FXOpen creativity competition - OneClickTradingLevel2 Plugin User Reports Contest (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?93575-OneClickTradingLevel2-Plugin-User-Reports-Contest) :)

Yasmeen
06-18-2013, 07:18 PM
SIR I want to know If I make more profit on 10$ then is there any limitation to make profit or is there any restriction to make profit on bonus? and if five trades must be open at same time or can be opened at different times

vicbaba
06-18-2013, 11:54 PM
SIR I want to know If I make more profit on 10$ then is there any limitation to make profit or is there any restriction to make profit on bonus? and if five trades must be open at same time or can be opened at different times

From what I read on page one after the transfer of $10 in your account you are suppose to place one trade on every $2 in other words you place 5 trades for $10 . The 5 trades can be opened at any time but each trade can only be close after you have gotten +/- 4 pips.

CPA
06-19-2013, 10:51 AM
That's right! but i guess the goal is more testing your acknowledges in trading than anything else. Try and maximise the 10 $ up to an imaginable capital. That's going to be a good experience for you.

Resolve
06-19-2013, 11:58 AM
That's right! but i guess the goal is more testing your acknowledges in trading than anything else. Try and maximise the 10 $ up to an imaginable capital. That's going to be a good experience for you.

The posting bonus is given so that clients can trade and learn about the Forex markets before investing their own funds. Since trading with the forum bonus is risk free :)

erwinuga
06-21-2013, 11:29 PM
very nice promotion... it is small money commission but it is good promotion which will encourage forumer to feel real money trading on forex market without spending own cash and get knowledge from

Dangerous
06-22-2013, 08:32 AM
very nice promotion... it is small money commission but it is good promotion which will encourage forumer to feel real money trading on forex market without spending own cash and get knowledge from

this is our main effort to encourage the traders towards the Forex trading and as well for members of fxopen forum giving cool competitions , you can check within last one year how many people coming and joining
posting bonus is reward for those who comes at the forum , add useful information
thanks for liking fxopen promotions

CPA
06-22-2013, 09:17 AM
This is just the way to encourage forumers participating to their own devepment in trading. Sharing experiences at different levels is the best education one can have for a better trading.

Resolve
06-22-2013, 09:35 AM

Hello erwinuga,

Indonesia Section Indonesia Forum (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?95-Indonesian-Forum)

yasir1991
06-23-2013, 09:04 PM
yeah i think this is very good.that now people can easily make some bonus with which they can trade also,so according to my point of view they are helping in this way for the people.because for lot of peoples this is difficult to arrange some funds and investing in accounts so this is very good
thanks

- - - Updated - - -

i am also a new forumer here and i have some questions,where is the bonus showed,tell me please

kalex76
06-24-2013, 06:11 AM
yeah i think this is very good.that now people can easily make some bonus with which they can trade also,so according to my point of view they are helping in this way for the people.because for lot of peoples this is difficult to arrange some funds and investing in accounts so this is very good
thanks

- - - Updated - - -

i am also a new forumer here and i have some questions,where is the bonus showed,tell me please

Hello yasir welcome to this Forum .As you are from Pakistan ,You please start posting in the PAKISTAN FORUM (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?347-Pakistani-Forum)
but yes always remember to post within the guidelines.

Your bonus will be seen in the FXO Bonus section which is just under your profile but yes remember that after 30 posts only the bonus will start crediting .Just remember to post spam free.

rachid4bouzidi
06-26-2013, 09:37 PM
Hello
i'm a new to this forum but when i read the rule i see that forum is the best one

Resolve
06-27-2013, 07:35 AM
Hello
i'm a new to this forum but when i read the rule i see that forum is the best one

Hello rachid4bouzidi,

zNuuTz
06-27-2013, 04:54 PM
Thanks admin
this promotion really good for new trader

Resolve
06-27-2013, 05:38 PM
Thanks admin
this promotion really good for new trader

Hello zNuuTz,

sourcecodefx
06-28-2013, 04:38 AM
thank you.
Hi, nice to meet you.
I'm a trader with 6 year experience and create my own EAs.
Here is my Risk Control:
1. I use SL for each order and I control the max loss of per trade under 2%.
Actual for most order the SL is under 0.5%-1%.
2. I control the daily drawdown under 5%.
If the system hit the drawdown then I stop the system for a while.
3. I control the max account drawdown under 15%.
My Risk Prefference:
Consevative: maxdd < 15% and 3-5% profit per month
Normal: maxdd < 30% and 6-10% profit per month
Aggressive: maxdd < 45% and 9-15% profit per month
View my performance ( http://www.myfxbook.com/members/trade4hapi/spytrader/320952)
https://widgets.myfxbook.com/widgets/320952/large.jpg

Resolve
06-28-2013, 09:35 AM
thank you.
Hi, nice to meet you.
I'm a trader with 6 year experience and create my own EAs.
Here is my Risk Control:
1. I use SL for each order and I control the max loss of per trade under 2%.
Actual for most order the SL is under 0.5%-1%.
2. I control the daily drawdown under 5%.
If the system hit the drawdown then I stop the system for a while.
3. I control the max account drawdown under 15%.
My Risk Prefference:
Consevative: maxdd < 15% and 3-5% profit per month
Normal: maxdd < 30% and 6-10% profit per month
Aggressive: maxdd < 45% and 9-15% profit per month
View my performance ( http://www.myfxbook.com/members/trade4hapi/spytrader/320952)
https://widgets.myfxbook.com/widgets/320952/large.jpg

Hello sourcecodefx,

China Section China Forum (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?150-%E4%B8%AD%E6%96%87%E8%AE%BA%E5%9D%9B)

saber-3200
07-02-2013, 04:57 PM
я не понимаю английский .мне нужен русский язык
:sm45:

- - - Добавлено - - -

как найти электронный кошелек?

Resolve
07-02-2013, 05:19 PM
я не понимаю английский .мне нужен русский язык :sm45:

Здравствуйте саблей,

Добро пожаловать на форум FXOpen :)

Вы можете просматривать Форума по разделам Вы могли бы быть заинтересованы в

русский форум (http://forum.fxopen.ru/forumdisplay.php?156-%D0%A0%D1%83%D1%81%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9-%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%83%D0%BC)

Кроме того, принять участие в Forex Cup (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?284-Free-for-All) и выиграть отличные призы.

У нас новый конкурс творчества FXOpen - OneClickTradingLevel2 (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?93575-OneClickTradingLevel2-Plugin-User-Reports-Contest) плагин пользователя Отчеты конкурса

Обратите внимание, что вы не будете получать бонус для размещения первых 30 комментариев на форуме.

как найти электронный кошелек?

Вы можете использовать любой из электронного кошелька, которое удобно для вас.

См. полную подробности здесь. (http://www.fxopen.com/DepositWithdrawal.aspx?Culture=ru)

sanjoichie
07-10-2013, 09:10 AM
why until now every post I still do not get the bonus FXO?, and how most post in one day

Dangerous
07-10-2013, 10:07 AM
why until now every post I still do not get the bonus FXO?, and how most post in one day
It is stated in the rules , bonus start crediting into the forum profile after the 30 unique Posts
Only 30 posts per day count as payable posts , more than that not payable posts but you may can do more than that ....

jepsilon
07-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Hello i´m from Caracas Venezuela,
i'm a new to this forum but when i read the rule i see that forum is Excelent, already i have a fxopen real =)

Resolve
07-11-2013, 02:51 PM
Hello i´m from Caracas Venezuela,
i'm a new to this forum but when i read the rule i see that forum is Excelent, already i have a fxopen real =)

Hello jepsilon,

Please see all the Promotions of FXOPEN (http://www.fxopen.com/OurPromotions.aspx) :)

jepsilon
07-11-2013, 10:42 PM
Thanks a lot Moderator, i´m interesting in a PAMM Account i would like to invest =), i did see top ranking

Resolve
07-12-2013, 07:34 AM
Thanks a lot Moderator, i´m interesting in a PAMM Account i would like to invest =), i did see top ranking

Dear jepsilon,

FXOpen has seen the need for a new investing tool that can make cooperation between Money Managers and Investors more effective, honest, flexible and transparent.

So we have put our best efforts to develop an innovative, full-featured PAMM service!

With FXOpen PAMM service (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx) the manager can organize all of his clients together in one MT4 terminal.

An unlimited number of Investors can join under one Manager account.

The PAMM-service keeps each Investor’s account record individually and the gains and losses are automatically distributed by the Company (FXOpen) between the Manager and the Investors on a percentage basis so that each party receives its percentage rate of return.

For more information about PAMM accounts operation, please, feel free to contact FXOpen Investing Department ( [email protected] ) or check FXOpen Forum discussion (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126).

Thanks

zohaib.ckl
07-13-2013, 10:04 AM
fxopen is the best forex broker, having great promotions,,,,, i will try to get bonus...

falentino91
07-13-2013, 11:48 AM
helloo.. i'm newbe in here,, any body help me to try indi to take profit ?

abul_kalam
07-13-2013, 02:25 PM
Thank you very much for this very useful post . I am a new member of this forum . I have so many confusion about posting rules here but now I can understand everything very clearly . I will try my best to follow all the rules .

Resolve
07-13-2013, 02:59 PM
fxopen is the best forex broker, having great promotions,,,,, i will try to get bonus...

Hello zohaib,

Pakistani-Forum Pakistani-Forum (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?347-Pakistani-Forum)

Please see all the Promotions of FXOPEN (http://www.fxopen.com/OurPromotions.aspx) :)

Resolve
07-14-2013, 03:36 PM
Thank you very much for this very useful post . I am a new member of this forum . I have so many confusion about posting rules here but now I can understand everything very clearly . I will try my best to follow all the rules .

Hello abul_kalam,

Resolve
07-14-2013, 07:42 PM
helloo.. i'm newbe in here,, any body help me to try indi to take profit ?

Hello falentino,

Indonesian-Forum Indonesian-Forum (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?95-Indonesian-Forum)

nikant
07-15-2013, 01:48 PM
Hello.
Can i open a account and can get the 1usd as bonus , by replenishing the forum as posts for this transaction

Dangerous
07-15-2013, 02:27 PM
Hello.
Can i open a account and can get the 1usd as bonus , by replenishing the forum as posts for this transaction
Hello !
The bonus started crediting into the forum profile after the 30 posts according to the rule .
You are from Kazakhistan ,please follow the link below , every detail in russian language available over there , if you need any assistance you can send me PM as well
http://forum.fxopen.ru/forumdisplay.php?156-%D0%A0%D1%83%D1%81%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9-%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%83%D0%BC
Thank You

- - - Updated - - -

como puedo hacer para que me depositen lo que ya tengo acumulado de mis post. gracias

Dear adelvalle
Please ask your question into the English language we are unable to understand you ..
If you are asking can you get bonus you already have made the posts then see already your Fxo Bonus raise from zero to $ 2.8 :) so yes you can get for each unique posts
Sorry if i understand you wrong
Thank you

Resolve
07-15-2013, 05:42 PM
como puedo hacer para que me depositen lo que ya tengo acumulado de mis post. gracias

Hola adelvalle,

Bienvenido al Foro FXOpen.

Usted puede navegar a través del Foro para las secciones que podría estar interesado en

Inglés Sección FOREX-DEBATE (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?1-FOREX-DISCUSSION)

También participará en la Copa de Forex (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?284-Free-for-All) y ganar grandes premios.

Consulte todas las promociones de FXOpen (http://www.fxopen.com/OurPromotions.aspx)

Tenga en cuenta que no recibirá ninguna bonificación por publicar primero 30 comentarios en el foro.

Resolve
07-16-2013, 09:08 AM
It's a really nice opportunity for every tarder because using this bonus every tarder can overcome his/her loss. And this think help us share our experiecena and learn from other trader who are better then me. Thank you so much FXOpen for you nice offer for every forex trading.

Dear Amit,

If you can understand Hindi then you can post in our Indian Forum (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?98-Indian-Forum) :)

Thanks

adelvalle
07-16-2013, 07:43 PM
carry accumulated 84 forum posts.
As I can do to get what I transfer my cta appropriate.

Resolve
07-17-2013, 06:51 AM
carry accumulated 84 forum posts.
As I can do to get what I transfer my cta appropriate.

Dear adelvalle,

When you have 10$ bonus then you will be able to withdraw (http://forum.fxopen.com/credits_withdrawals.php)

To withdraw enter your Fxopen trading account, Fxopen ewallet, Amount and choose the forum from drop menu and submit.

The bonus is deposited to the Fxopen trading account after Moderator approvals on Wednesday :)

Thanks

luangu1py
07-18-2013, 07:59 PM
hello
name : luangu1py
I do not get money Bouns last weeks

Hello luangu1py,

You have Spent 13.000 FXO Bonus for a new Adjust.

"FXOpen Promo(auto): 410914"

Full details may be found on your transaction log.
http://forum.fxopen.com/credits.php?u=269179
Have a nice day!

Help me !
Thanks.

CPA
07-19-2013, 09:21 AM
Need help!

My bonus has been transfered on account 389559 that i am not owner. I gave to financial manager a wrong account 427377 instead of 472377. Some body can help solve the problem please ?

Dangerous
07-19-2013, 10:31 AM
hello
name : luangu1py
I do not get money Bouns last weeks

Help me !
Thanks.
Have you talk about this issue with your regional moderator

Need help!

My bonus has been transfered on account 389559 that i am not owner. I gave to financial manager a wrong account 427377 instead of 472377. Some body can help solve the problem please ?

I reported your case to management , let's wait for the answer

- - - Updated - - -

Need help!

Your issue is solved within minutes , please check your trading account now , lets us see

WISSAVATAR
07-22-2013, 04:20 AM
IM A NEW Fxopen COMER ?IT SEEMS VERY ATTRACTIVE AND INTERESSING SO i like to know evry thing about the post and how to get bonus and the difference betwen fxo shares and fxo bonus
thinks for your time and you attention

Resolve
07-22-2013, 04:47 AM
IM A NEW Fxopen COMER ?IT SEEMS VERY ATTRACTIVE AND INTERESSING SO i like to know evry thing about the post and how to get bonus and the difference betwen fxo shares and fxo bonus
thinks for your time and you attention

Hello WISSAVATAR,

the difference betwen fxo shares and fxo bonus

Fxo Bonus is what you get from posting in the forum and minimum of 10$ Fxo bonus can be withdrawn to the FxOpen Trading account. You must have fully verified Fxopen eWallet before you can withdraw the bonus from your trading account after satisfying the minimum trading requirements.

Fxo Share is the price for 1 FxOpen Forum share which varies according to a set formula and is purchased and sold using the Fxo Bonus.

rachid0311
07-26-2013, 05:07 PM
ok after giong though this forum i now understand the rules .im a new commer and i think i alrealy love it her

Resolve
07-26-2013, 07:42 PM
ok after giong though this forum i now understand the rules .im a new commer and i think i alrealy love it her

Hello rachid,

millatpal
07-28-2013, 11:17 AM
Sir thanks , i do not know how can i posting? i want to learn and shear forex learning.,please sir help me.

Resolve
07-28-2013, 02:56 PM
Sir thanks , i do not know how can i posting? i want to learn and shear forex learning.,please sir help me.

Hello millatpal,

adelvalle
07-30-2013, 05:31 PM
Hola ya hice 233 mensajes y tengo 10,060 usd acumulados. Acabo de hacer el retiro a mi cta. Ahora que sucede. Gracias

Ok. I did the $ 10. and perform the transfer. and retired. As is the time to see the money in the account.

Resolve
07-30-2013, 06:43 PM
Hola ya hice 233 mensajes y tengo 10,060 usd acumulados. Acabo de hacer el retiro a mi cta. Ahora que sucede. Gracias

Ok. I did the $ 10. and perform the transfer. and retired. As is the time to see the money in the account.

Dear adelvalle,

Your bonus request was approved and you will see the Spent 10.060 FXO Bonus in your Trading account by Wednesday evening :)

Thanks

Gary Leach
08-04-2013, 09:16 AM
thank you for this system, such trader can learn about forex here and get bonus for trading , this is very helpfull forum .great

Resolve
08-04-2013, 04:24 PM
thank you for this system, such trader can learn about forex here and get bonus for trading , this is very helpfull forum .great

Dear Gary Leach,

pinaytrader
08-13-2013, 08:11 AM
Thanks! Such an opportunity.

Resolve
08-13-2013, 08:27 AM
Thanks! Such an opportunity.

Dear pinaytrader,

crussadeR
08-13-2013, 09:14 AM
hello success traders

i wanna share how i feel in here
just in here you'll get super profit
iam newbie here, but its not too hard for me
coz fx open is easy to pratice
and you'll get more bonus with many event in here
enjoy it!!

Resolve
08-13-2013, 10:26 AM
hello success traders

i wanna share how i feel in here
just in here you'll get super profit
iam newbie here, but its not too hard for me
coz fx open is easy to pratice
and you'll get more bonus with many event in here
enjoy it!!

Dear crussadeR,

Indonesian-Forum Indonesian-Forum (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?95-Indonesian-Forum)

crussadeR
08-15-2013, 03:52 AM
i wish i could be a professional trader

Resolve
08-15-2013, 07:09 AM
i wish i could be a professional trader

Dear crussadeR,

You can go through the Forex Analytic news (http://www.fxopen.com/Analytics.aspx) which will help you in learning and understanding about the Forex markets.

Further take help of the Forum discussions in learning about Trading Strategies and methods which will help you become a successful trader soon :)

Thanks

suleiman1973
08-19-2013, 12:40 AM
Hello All Traders.
Greetings.
I'm new in this forum.
Join at FX Open is about 4 years.
But just now to join the Forum.
And I want to take full focus in trading now.
Hopefully we can get more profit from the trading.
Cheers.....

zswnys
08-19-2013, 12:22 PM
今天刚注册,出来冒个泡。这个平台标准账户和迷你账户有什么区别。?

Shiza Arshad
08-21-2013, 01:58 PM
O wow Thats great. Fx Forum has started a very good program. Pay to Post program is the best way i can earn money easily. Thanku So much.

Dangerous
08-21-2013, 03:21 PM
O wow Thats great. Fx Forum has started a very good program. Pay to Post program is the best way i can earn money easily. Thanku So much.
This is best way to the get the starting capital for the trading, it not at all any kinda online earning scheme, the bonus incentive is a encouragement for the traders.
Here is regional section for you;
http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?347-Pakistani-Forum

muhammad arshad
08-21-2013, 06:43 PM
i really appreciate this offer it help to newbies and they also able to learn forex trading ..thanks alot to the honours of this forum

Resolve
08-22-2013, 07:29 AM
i really appreciate this offer it help to newbies and they also able to learn forex trading ..thanks alot to the honours of this forum

Dear muhammad arshad,

idzuanfx
08-22-2013, 05:15 PM
hye all, i newbie here,, cheers guys.. enjoy yout trading

Resolve
08-22-2013, 06:41 PM
hye all, i newbie here,, cheers guys.. enjoy yout trading

Dear idzuanfx,

Malaysian-Forum Malaysian-Forum (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?39-Malaysian-Forum)

jony
08-22-2013, 10:14 PM
writing in the forum and getting money as a capital its a very good opportunity for storing capital to invest in forex .

yezid
08-23-2013, 12:04 AM
thanks admin
i hope we will be the best

Resolve
08-23-2013, 02:46 PM
writing in the forum and getting money as a capital its a very good opportunity for storing capital to invest in forex .

Dear jony,

Indian-Forum Indian-Forum (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?98-Indian-Forum)

Yoursing
08-30-2013, 09:07 AM
Thank you, this is really good!

Resolve
08-30-2013, 01:12 PM
Thank you, this is really good!

Hello Yoursing,

See about how to Invest in FxOpen PAMM here (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx)

idzuanfx
08-30-2013, 01:14 PM
yeah,, same with me. i new at this forum. happy trading

razor7
09-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Hello, somehow my internet provider are blocking fxopen. It makes me can't online in this forum without using VPN? Will it give me a problem if I being active in this forum with using VPN? I don't know it's temporary or permanent block from my internet provider. Thanks.

Resolve
09-01-2013, 05:03 PM
Hello, somehow my internet provider are blocking fxopen. It makes me can't online in this forum without using VPN? Will it give me a problem if I being active in this forum with using VPN? I don't know it's temporary or permanent block from my internet provider. Thanks.

Dear razor7,

You will not have any problems in using FxOpen Forum as long as you are using a Single forum account.

Thanks

razor7
09-02-2013, 03:57 PM
Dear razor7,

You will not have any problems in using FxOpen Forum as long as you are using a Single forum account.

Thanks

Don't worry, you have my promise. I will only make 1 account in this forum.

Even for 1 account, I rarely post because I'm a bit busy to trade. So make another account will be useless for me. :)

Thanks for your help Resolve :)

Dangerous
09-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Don't worry, you have my promise. I will only make 1 account in this forum.

aren't you already plan to break the promise.

I will only make 1 account in this forum.
You will , but you already have a account.

abdulrazaq
09-03-2013, 10:23 AM
good knowledge about this forum really helpful for newbie no invest need in forex just you have good information about forex then you can make good money here for trading thats it

aamer
09-03-2013, 10:39 AM
merci pour cette offre extraordinaire

Yoursing
09-03-2013, 10:47 AM
Yes i like this, you can trade with that money?

Resolve
09-03-2013, 02:12 PM
merci pour cette offre extraordinaire

Bonjour aamer,

Bienvenue sur le Forum FXOpen.

Vous pouvez naviguer à travers le Forum pour les sections que vous pourriez être intéressé par

Section française (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?79-Forum-fran%C3%A7ais)

Veuillez également prendre part à la Coupe du Forex (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?284-Free-for-All) et gagner des prix.

S'il vous plaît voir toutes les promotions de FXOpen (http://www.fxopen.com/OurPromotions.aspx)

Voir sur la façon d'investir dans FXOpen PAMM (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx) ici

Veuillez noter que vous ne recevrez pas de bonus pour l'affichage 30 premiers commentaires sur le forum.

Dangerous
09-03-2013, 04:06 PM
Yes i like this, you can trade with that money?

Each trade should last at least 10 minutes with +-4 pips for each closed order. There is no limit on how much you may withdraw. Updated 08-28-2012

Further this is not necessary after completing the required criteria on bonus withdraw, you may can use the bonus for the trading even criteria you've passed

mohamed reda
09-08-2013, 04:12 PM
hi please i am a new member here and i want to know more about this bonus can any body help me .

Dangerous
09-08-2013, 05:33 PM
hi please i am a new member here and i want to know more about this bonus can any body help me .

What you want to ask , please write down your question :)
http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?71625-Get-Money-for-posting!&p=563859&viewfull=1#post563859
Please read all necessary information here

mohamed reda
09-08-2013, 06:29 PM
What you want to ask , please write down your question :)
http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?71625-Get-Money-for-posting!&p=563859&viewfull=1#post563859
Please read all necessary information here

ok admin i am reading the rules and i have some questions please
should i post 30 post to start get paid ??
is 200 characters is enough to get paid per post ?? what type of accounts should i open to have this bonus ??

also how much can i withdraw bonus or donate bonus weekly for example if i could make 30 post per day * 0.04 =8.4 $ can i withdraw this weekly ??

Resolve
09-09-2013, 06:08 AM
ok admin i am reading the rules and i have some questions please
is 200 characters is enough to get paid per post ?? what type of accounts should i open to have this bonus ??

also how much can i withdraw bonus or donate bonus weekly for example if i could make 30 post per day * 0.04 =8.4 $ can i withdraw this weekly ??

Dear mohamed reda,

It is allowed to make 30 posts per day maximum.

is 200 characters is enough to get paid per post ??

YES

what type of accounts should i open to have this bonus ??

Posting bonuses are added to live trading accounts (ECN, Standard or Micro) for several posts at a time. You will need to have verified FxOpen eWallet to withdraw the Forum Bonus.

8.4 $ can i withdraw this weekly ??

Minimum withdrawal amount is $10. In order to withdraw you need to open a live FXOpen account and make at least (1) trade for each $2 "FXO Bonus" transfer regardless of amount transferred.

Thanks

Latiff
09-09-2013, 10:15 AM
That's cool, I like this forum already! :sm55:

Dangerous
09-09-2013, 10:38 AM

thank you
just try to read the rules and faq
and if you good , then take part into the forexcup contest

mohamed reda
09-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Dear mohamed reda,

It is allowed to make 30 posts per day maximum.

YES

Posting bonuses are added to live trading accounts (ECN, Standard or Micro) for several posts at a time. You will need to have verified FxOpen eWallet to withdraw the Forum Bonus.

Thanks

ok sir thanks for your replaying i think this forum will help me to get some cash .thanks

Resolve
09-10-2013, 07:21 AM

Hello Latiff,

See about how to Invest in FxOpen PAMM here (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx)

We have a new Forex Article Contest (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?94757-FXOpen-Launches-Forex-Article-Contest) :)

Mitu
09-13-2013, 06:43 PM
I think that forum post is very good opportunity for a trader . I have known to the forum rule and update rule. A client gave from 3 cent to 15 cent per post which is depend the forum thread. But I want to give a proposal about forum post money. I think this is a few money to give a client. It should 20 cent per post . Because , this is very hard work of forum post. 3 cent or 15 cent is not enough. I think it will be fixed 20 cent. Forum is very good opportunity to give for all by the broker. Thanks for it to brokers authority.

Resolve
09-14-2013, 07:16 AM
I think that forum post is very good opportunity for a trader . I have known to the forum rule and update rule. A client gave from 3 cent to 15 cent per post which is depend the forum thread. But I want to give a proposal about forum post money. I think this is a few money to give a client. It should 20 cent per post . Because , this is very hard work of forum post. 3 cent or 15 cent is not enough. I think it will be fixed 20 cent. Forum is very good opportunity to give for all by the broker. Thanks for it to brokers authority.

Hello Mitu,

We have a new Forex Article Contest (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?94757-FXOpen-Launches-Forex-Article-Contest) :)

hamba_taat
09-21-2013, 07:59 AM
That good..thank your for this forum..very happy.Hopefully it can help me to moving on in forex

Thank you FxOpen for that Post..i will more active of post at this forum.love it..:i-love-fxopen:

Resolve
09-21-2013, 12:00 PM
That good..thank your for this forum..very happy.Hopefully it can help me to moving on in forex

Thank you FxOpen for that Post..i will more active of post at this forum.love it..:i-love-fxopen:

Hello hamba_taat,

Malaysian-Forum Malaysian-Forum (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?39-Malaysian-Forum)

hafido
09-22-2013, 02:12 AM
Thank you very much more wonderful forum

Resolve
09-22-2013, 09:08 AM
Thank you very much more wonderful forum

Hello hafido,

Middle-East Middle-East (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?208-Middle-East)

qadri1
09-24-2013, 02:32 PM
thanxx for the sharing post for Money its really a good program in fxopen for clients & Other

Resolve
09-24-2013, 03:10 PM
thanxx for the sharing post for Money its really a good program in fxopen for clients & Other

Hello qadri1,

sukini
09-28-2013, 01:49 AM
Dear forumers,
Now you can get bonuses for posting in our forum, minimum 3 and maximum 15 cents per post (depends from the thread). Please make sure you will follow simple rules:

#1 Bonuses will be given for posts in specially marked forums only

#2 Bonus amounts for each post will be indicated in each forum section

#3 Minimum withdrawal amount is $10. In order to withdraw you need to open a live FXOpen account and make at least (1) trade for each $2 "FXO Bonus" transfer regardless of amount transferred.

#4 To withdraw you need to send a claim by PM to "FXOpen Bonus" and indicate your nickname, amount of withdrawal, your FXOpen eWallet and your trading account number for the bonus. To open new account please go to www.fxopen.com or use your existing account. Bonus to your trading account will be added every Wednesday of the week. Updated 10-18-2012
UPDATED 12/06/2012:
#4 To withdraw your forum bonus money, please, use "Currency" tab on the control panel when logged into forum.fxopen.com under your nickname.
Detailed instructions here http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?71625-Get-Money-for-posting!&p=1345892&viewfull=1#post1345892

#5 Minimum amount of words in 1 post to receive bonus is 30. Updated 05-22-2012

#6 Posts that break existing forum rules may be infracted and bonus removed.
* 1 post infracted will result in $1 of bonus removed
* 2nd post infracted will result in $2 of bonus removed
* 3rd post infracted will result in all bonus being removed

#7 Unethical, racist, pornographic or posts promoting illegal activities will result in permanent banning from the forum and all bonus amounts removed. Quality of the posts will be checked as well.
Updated 03-22-2012:

#9 The moderators in regional section have the rights to modify or create rules to control the spam/bonus chasing

Restrictions

1. It is allowed to make 30 posts per day maximum.
2. It is allowed to give donates of $5 per week maximum.
3. It is allowed to take donates of $5 per week from other members and $5 from moderators maximum. If a user took donates from moderators this week already, he can't take donates from other members.

Help us keep our forum clean and active and enjoy yourselves as we build our forum community.

Happy trading!

yes thank you for some of the things that informed as trade regulation, as a novice trader I certainly will always obey any regulation that is given, and I've understood after I read the above

Resolve
09-28-2013, 03:36 AM
yes thank you for some of the things that informed as trade regulation, as a novice trader I certainly will always obey any regulation that is given, and I've understood after I read the above

Hello sukini,

10-04-2013, 11:48 AM
i think punishment systems are very fine ,i have got many information from this thread but still now i do not know how can i transfer my bonus money to my trading account. please shear about it.

mangaka
10-09-2013, 04:07 PM
thank you Fxopen i'm a new member here and i wish i can earn money to trade with you and be a good trader in the future and deposit money :D happy day

Dangerous
10-09-2013, 05:59 PM
i think punishment systems are very fine ,i have got many information from this thread but still now i do not know how can i transfer my bonus money to my trading account. please shear about it.

when you will have the $10 in your forum profile, then go to the tab/button, click withdraw, type amount , ewallet and trading account and click it your request will be checked and you'll get bonus

Resolve
10-09-2013, 09:46 PM
thank you Fxopen i'm a new member here and i wish i can earn money to trade with you and be a good trader in the future and deposit money :D happy day

Hello mangaka,

ahmedelgamal
10-12-2013, 02:26 PM
thank you Fxopen i'm a new member here and i wish i can earn money

Resolve
10-12-2013, 06:09 PM
thank you Fxopen i'm a new member here and i wish i can earn money

Hello ahmedelgamal,

Middle-East-Forum Middle-East-Forum (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?208-Middle-East)

yasirymg
10-13-2013, 07:35 AM
i try to earn on fxopen forum its paid on discussion.

Resolve
10-13-2013, 09:51 AM
i try to earn on fxopen forum its paid on discussion.

Hello yasirymg,

rivo25
10-14-2013, 08:29 PM
Dear Moderator,

I want to withdraw my forum bonus, but when I submit my withdraw request that time show " You did not enter a valid amount " please see below my withdraw request & error screen shot for your reference, please check & advise. waiting for your help...

https://s17.postimg.org/gc01ongq3/image.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/gc01ongq3/)

https://s7.postimg.org/o4nrmc26v/image.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/o4nrmc26v/)

Resolve
10-14-2013, 09:07 PM
Dear Moderator,

I want to withdraw my forum bonus, but when I submit my withdraw request that time show " You did not enter a valid amount " please see below my withdraw request & error screen shot for your reference, please check & advise. waiting for your help...

https://s17.postimg.org/gc01ongq3/image.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/gc01ongq3/)

https://s7.postimg.org/o4nrmc26v/image.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/o4nrmc26v/)

Dear rivo25,

You can only withdraw 30$ per week. This is why you get a error as you try to withdraw more than that. Please do again for 30 and do not prefix $.

It will be done :)

Thanks

111s
10-14-2013, 09:11 PM
yes, i am happy to work on this forum because this forum give you more facility as compared to others forum,therefore, this forum is nice and smart.

Resolve
10-14-2013, 11:34 PM
yes, i am happy to work on this forum because this forum give you more facility as compared to others forum,therefore, this forum is nice and smart.

Hello 111s,

rivo25
10-15-2013, 07:58 AM
Dear rivo25,

You can only withdraw 30$ per week. This is why you get a error as you try to withdraw more than that. Please do again for 30 and do not prefix $.

It will be done :)

Thanks

Dear Moderator,

yes, now problem solved, thanks for your nice cooperation.....

Resolve
10-15-2013, 10:48 AM
Dear Moderator,

yes, now problem solved, thanks for your nice cooperation.....

Dear rivo25,

Your Bonus request of 30$ is approved. You will see bonus in your FxOpen Trading account by Wednesday evening.

Thanks