PDA

View Full Version : Get Money for posting!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

ilearn2t
07-06-2012, 09:10 AM
Hello featurelion

There is an ongoing problem with the system that the IT department is trying to fix, loads of members have been reporting this problem also, once it is fixed everyone will be notified on this thread, in the meanwhile enjoy your posting, sure what's a few cents among friends. https://forum.fxopen.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

Good luck
ilearn2t

Dongqing
07-06-2012, 10:05 AM
According to the rules, a new member will start getting bonus after he has made the 30 posts.Till 30 posts, you will not get any bonus, and your bonus will start from 31st post.The posts should also be of minimum 30 words in order to qualify for bonus..

featurelion
07-07-2012, 12:02 PM
Hello featurelion

There is an ongoing problem with the system that the IT department is trying to fix, loads of members have been reporting this problem also, once it is fixed everyone will be notified on this thread, in the meanwhile enjoy your posting, sure what's a few cents among friends. https://forum.fxopen.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

Good luck
ilearn2t

hope so bro because this problem is getting more serious. Today also i dont able to get bonus of 4-5 posts.
Because of this many referals of mine not doing posting and they want easy rules as rules is so strict.

faress_msr
07-08-2012, 06:54 PM
hope so bro because this problem is getting more serious. Today also i dont able to get bonus of 4-5 posts.
Because of this many referals of mine not doing posting and they want easy rules as rules is so strict.

well we hope from the generous mangement take in consider the members complaints .. as it is general problem now even in our section.we hope you solve the problem and we hope you make it easier to make us benifit from your bouns offer and we would be thankfuls

featurelion
07-08-2012, 07:15 PM
well we hope from the generous mangement take in consider the members complaints .. as it is general problem now even in our section.we hope you solve the problem and we hope you make it easier to make us benifit from your bouns offer and we would be thankfuls

Yes i hope, it will solve as early as possible because this problem is getting more serious day by day. Today i only receive bonus of 6 posts :( and now many traders not able to donate their amounts, so formers facing many problems.More formers want no restriction on donate.

mannan541
07-09-2012, 06:56 PM
got some informations from it but can any one helps me to get it as I am new in forex and have not such a big experiance of it. any ways thanks for these informations.

aptx4869
07-10-2012, 12:01 AM
Hello, i am new here, i just want to ask there any limititation to posting in a day? Because i see in restriction, we only can make maximum 30 post a day? what happen if we make more than 30 post a day?
Thank you.

Rizal
07-10-2012, 02:08 AM
Hello, i am new here, i just want to ask there any limititation to posting in a day? Because i see in restriction, we only can make maximum 30 post a day? what happen if we make more than 30 post a day?
Thank you.

maximum 30 posts to receive bonus..you still can post but no bonus after that.

featurelion
07-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Hello Mr. Prezident

The problem of posting still not solved. I do more than 30 posts but only able to receive bonus of 20-25 posts and today i posts 5-6 and receive the bonus of 1 post.

MR. Prezident many forumers facing this problems and it takes more than 10 days so its humble request to solve this problem and also change your rules.

faress_msr
07-11-2012, 04:06 PM
the manager should listen to this complaint ... as we still supposing he want us to exist and participate in his forum ... most of the forum members suffering from these recent rules.. and all the old members here who tasted the earlier rules which were easy and helpful feel disappointed that the situation now became difficult like that.. supposed when we are guests in some place for long time we have advintages not punishment.. if it need somtimes to solve just tell us .. we need any expliantion from the manager to feel safe..
all my respects

Prezident
07-12-2012, 09:33 AM
Hello Mr. Prezident

The problem of posting still not solved. I do more than 30 posts but only able to receive bonus of 20-25 posts and today i posts 5-6 and receive the bonus of 1 post.

MR. Prezident many forumers facing this problems and it takes more than 10 days so its humble request to solve this problem and also change your rules.

Hello. Thank you for your posts. We are sorry for inconviniences and now we work with it. We will try to fix all the problems with charging bonuses for your posts and we will probably simplify the whole procedure of charging
We will carefully look through your requests. And if you have any suggestions for us - please, send me a privete message.
Thank you.

featurelion
07-12-2012, 09:50 AM
Hello. Thank you for your posts. We are sorry for inconviniences and now we work with it. We will try to fix all the problems with charging bonuses for your posts and we will probably simplify the whole procedure of charging
We will carefully look through your requests. And if you have any suggestions for us - please, send me a privete message.
Thank you.

Thank you so much MR. PREZIDENT for your support :)

faress_msr
07-12-2012, 10:00 AM
Thank you.
well this was a good sign .. and i hope you are ready to check all the members accounts and charging them with the lost bounses. because you know for sure that it was a general problem not for only one member but for all members. and if you deal with it as if it is one member complaint . then i should request to check my posts also as there is many lost bounses in my account. and i call for all members to show their complaints if they got any as mr prezident only move when there is a complaint and consider it individual not general.
all my respects

bbacomsats
07-12-2012, 10:11 AM
There should be some represntation of the authority, so many people are sufering and not a single one is here to acomudate ,, so my humble request is that people should be here that have the authority and the problms should be solved as early as possible, and rules should be change , no hard rules plz admin, and can anyone tellme that , i am new here , and after how many days i can post more than one post, as i have a limit of one post per day, and if cany one can help me plz answer my queries and help me out

Dangerous
07-12-2012, 10:58 AM
There should be some represntation of the authority, so many people are sufering and not a single one is here to acomudate ,, so my humble request is that people should be here that have the authority and the problms should be solved as early as possible, and rules should be change , no hard rules plz admin, and can anyone tellme that , i am new here , and after how many days i can post more than one post, as i have a limit of one post per day, and if cany one can help me plz answer my queries and help me out

The first post always checked manually and your first post was not good this is why you was in pending
as you make quality within few hours i check all requests and process them on the time
We always assist our members as soon as possible ., if you have issue let us know
And there is no hard rules , we are very polite in our work , see in your regional section lot of members are there .
And if you saying about the rules post increasing which i am thinking you have in your mind so right now we don`t stop to do more posts because you can make 50 posts , but we paid 30 posts bonus because the scrip is program in that format

bbacomsats
07-12-2012, 12:20 PM
thanx waheedpcc it was very nice to hear from u, and i m really thankful to u, and sorry if my first post was not good, but as the time will pass on i will learn from u all members, and can u tellme the procedure to earn bonus as i am new here, and if i post 30 post in difernt threads than also i will earn bonus? and sir it was realy nice and helpful and motivating thnx for ur answer and hope that u willl teach me more and more and will help me more and more, and i said that i am new here this is my 2nd day and thats why i asked that how much can i post as i am new

ilearn2t
07-13-2012, 10:55 AM
Hello FXOpen Manager

Will the "Exchange" by added to all forums, if so will it apply to all non-verified account holders so money can continue to be transferred out of the forum without having to trade, and at a lower value than the "FXO Bonus" ($10) is into a verified trading account ?

Example:

http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?83968-NSAWORK-Local-Exchange-Zone&p=888063#post888063

Good luck
ilearn2t

Emran Ali
07-13-2012, 11:51 AM
Hello, every body im new in fxopen, please tell me the procuder of this website, so then i continue this step by step, i love to make friends who help each others, so please help out to do.

nahiyar
07-13-2012, 03:10 PM
Hello, every body im new in fxopen, please tell me the procuder of this website, so then i continue this step by step, i love to make friends who help each others, so please help out to do.

First of all, You are Welcome into the Forum..

According to rules, a new member starts getting bonus after having at least 30 posts.After that, when your bonus reaches to $10, so you can withdraw it to your main trading account by sending a message to FXOPEN Promo (http://forum.fxopen.com/member.php?252560-FXOpen-Promo), showing your trading account number and amount of bonus you want to withdraw.

If still, you have not opened the trading account in FXOpen, so click the following link to open a new account for receiving your bonus..

https://cabinet.fxopen.com/registration.aspx

For more rules, please click the following link, and read the post No 1..

Get Money For Posting (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?71625-Get-Money-for-posting!)

mozizyx
07-13-2012, 08:34 PM
30 posts before you start earning bonus for posting? thats abit strict or am the one not understanding it? clarification needed

imbest
07-14-2012, 07:50 AM
30 posts before you start earning bonus for posting? thats abit strict or am the one not understanding it? clarification needed

You will start receiving bonus after 30 posts and this rule is made to filter the spammers. Have nice time at forum.

Regards
imbest

ali981
07-14-2012, 02:42 PM
hi i am new member in this forum how i will get bonus.. is this possible to get bonus on posting.. one of my friend is refered me this site but how do i know that i got money in my account.. and how will i withdrawal this money.?

Dangerous
07-14-2012, 06:31 PM
hi i am new member in this forum how i will get bonus.. is this possible to get bonus on posting.. one of my friend is refered me this site but how do i know that i got money in my account.. and how will i withdrawal this money.?

yes this is very possible for you to get the bonus
You can looks on this link http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?347-Pakistani-Forum
All your question in details in your language have answered there

ilearn2t
07-15-2012, 05:55 AM
Hello ali981

You'll get a value for each genuine post you type on the forum that relates to the value shown in the said forum.

Example:

You made your first post here: Forum Rules and Upgrades and the value at time of me typing this reply is shown as Bonus per post = $0.03

Once you reach 31 genuine posts the combined value of each post will start to show in your "FXO Bonus" account.

Once this reaches $10 you can transfer it into your FXOpen trading account.

Hopefully the mods will do their best to explain more about this and not just favour what they see as regional friends/family members, that way all guests can understand and maybe join in the fun.

Good luck & happy posting
ilearn2t

featurelion
07-15-2012, 06:25 AM
Hello Mr. Prezident

Sir I posts 20 posts today but only receive bonus of 15 post :(

Sir please solve that problem

featurelion
07-16-2012, 03:24 AM
:( MR. Prezident where you are

I think there is problem in the technical department of fxopen and that is why it is still not solved

I do 4 posts today but i receive ZERO DOLLAR bonus :( i.e no bonus at all.

Kindly take serious steps in solving this problem.

waqasashraf17
07-16-2012, 06:46 AM
:( MR. Prezident where you are

I think there is problem in the technical department of fxopen and that is why it is still not solved

I do 4 posts today but i receive ZERO DOLLAR bonus :( i.e no bonus at all.

Kindly take serious steps in solving this problem.

i think you are here for bonus hunting.as MR.prezident said we will solve it then there is no need to repeat same question again and again.all members are facing this problem not you are only.thanks.

aptx4869
07-16-2012, 07:03 AM
maximum 30 posts to receive bonus..you still can post but no bonus after that.

That rules is for all forum, or just in english forum. if i make 30 post at english forum, then i make 30 post at europe and 30 post again at malay forum. How many post is count for bonus?

ilearn2t
07-16-2012, 07:11 AM
Hello waqasashraf17

Judging by this non-English thread, who's to say you're both not ripping FXOpen off ?

http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?83968-NSAWORK-Local-Exchange-Zone

Why is this allow to happen in this forum.

Did we not witness how easy it is to make fake ID's for voting in this forum. why not make fake ID's for transferring as little as $5 without trading, please explain this now!

If your mods can't do their jobs proper get rid of them now!

Good luck
ilearn2t

Prezident
07-16-2012, 07:23 AM
Hello waqasashraf17

Judging by this non-English thread, who's to say you're both not ripping FXOpen off ?

http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?83968-NSAWORK-Local-Exchange-Zone

Why is this allow to happen in this forum.

Did we not witness how easy it is to make fake ID's for voting in this forum. why not make fake ID's for transferring as little as $5 without trading, please explain this now!

If your mods can't do their jobs proper get rid of them now!

Good luck
ilearn2t
In August, exchanges will be forbidden.

ilearn2t
07-16-2012, 07:36 AM
Hello Prezident

Why were your genuine FXOpen account holders not allowed to withdraw their "FXO Bonus" this way without trading ?

Good luck
ilearn2t

star_xit
07-16-2012, 08:00 AM
hi.... I am zain i newbe, how to post and earn mone in here

ilearn2t
07-16-2012, 09:23 AM
Hello featurelion

My main worry as a genuine FXOpen account holder is:

Did you, waqasashraf17 or any other "username" at this forum have a verified account with FXOpen at the times yous were exchanging your "FXO Bonus" with these moderators and if not, who in the FXOpen department allowed this to happen and why ?

Good luck
ilearn2t

featurelion
07-16-2012, 09:33 AM
Hello featurelion

My main worry as a genuine FXOpen account holder is:

Did you, waqasashraf17 or any other "username" at this forum have a verified account with FXOpen at the times yous were exchanging your "FXO Bonus" with these moderators and if not, who in the FXOpen department allowed this to happen and why ?

Good luck
ilearn2t

listen carefull, my account is verified and i sending my bonus there , you can see in fxopen promo wall my account number and also.. You can ask Mr. preseident or any indian moderator that exchange is legal and i exchange only 1 time because in that time i dont know how to trade but now i do trade on my account. i can send you my id card if you want....

ilearn2t
07-16-2012, 09:58 AM
Hello featurelion

So you were allowed to withdraw $52 by this method despite having a verified account, simply because you didn't know how to trade ?

Did you not try looking around the internet to find a forex forum that teaches "newbies" to trade ?

Something just doesn't add up here ?

Good luck
ilearn2t

XDLOVERS
07-16-2012, 12:16 PM
Hello manager ! when did you send payements to the mt4 account ?
its really good working in this forum !

mozizyx
07-16-2012, 02:40 PM
so you cant get the bonuses until you have verified your trading account and what about if au have after you have verified your account, will you be credited for your posts before you got verified?

ilearn2t
07-16-2012, 04:11 PM
Hello mozizyx

You can still get your bonus for posting each time (after first genuine 30 posts) but you will need a verified trading account with FXOpen to transfer your "FXO Bonus" into.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello manager ! when did you send payements to the mt4 account ?
its really good working in this forum !

Hello XDLOVERS

All "FXO Bonus" transfers to FXOpen trading accounts usually take place on a Monday. https://forum.fxopen.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

You'll get a confirmed message from "Admin" to say the transfer is completed but allow a short while for this process to reach your trading account.

Good luck
ilearn2t

ilearn2t
07-16-2012, 06:35 PM
Hello Rizal

My two posts were 55 minutes apart, can you confirm what the rules are on this ?

The reason I waited so long was so XDLOVERS would see the new post and hopefully it might have helped the said member in their quest for an answer, now I could have edited my previous post to place this question in it also, in the hope someone might see it and reply, but please feel free to merge my two posts together.

Thanks
ilearn2t

Rizal
07-16-2012, 06:40 PM
Hello Rizal

My two posts were 55 minutes apart, can you confirm what the rules are on this ?

The reason I waited so long was so XDLOVERS would see the new post and hopefully it might have helped the said member in their quest for an answer, now I could have edited my previous post to place this question in it also, in the hope someone might see it and reply, but please feel free to merge my two posts together.

Thanks
ilearn2t

you can use multiquote to answer both question.not necessary to answer them separately

tapos_kumar
07-17-2012, 04:34 AM
This is great opportunity for new user.

Post your comment & earn lot of money.

pedrosa
07-17-2012, 05:39 AM
First of all, You are Welcome into the Forum..

According to rules, a new member starts getting bonus after having at least 30 posts.After that, when your bonus reaches to $10, so you can withdraw it to your main trading account by sending a message to FXOPEN Promo (http://forum.fxopen.com/member.php?252560-FXOpen-Promo), showing your trading account number and amount of bonus you want to withdraw.

If still, you have not opened the trading account in FXOpen, so click the following link to open a new account for receiving your bonus..

https://cabinet.fxopen.com/registration.aspx

For more rules, please click the following link, and read the post No 1..

Get Money For Posting (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?71625-Get-Money-for-posting!)

That solved most of my doubts. But if we request transfer, how much time it will normally take to receive that amount in the trading account. it would be great if it can be done in a day or two.

Prezident
07-17-2012, 10:12 AM
Hello Mr. Prezident

Sir I posts 20 posts today but only receive bonus of 15 post :(

Sir please solve that problem

Hello.
What concerns bonuses, from that very moment we will use such a rule - if you have a complaint that we haven't paid you for some posts yet, you will post here a link to it. If we really miss it (the number of symbols is right and there are no more than 30 posts a day form you), we will pay you $1 or the cost of such a post x 2. If there is no mistakes and everything is under the rules - we withdraw the same sum.
We hope that such an innovation will help to work out all misunderstandings.

nahiyar
07-17-2012, 10:29 AM
That solved most of my doubts. But if we request transfer, how much time it will normally take to receive that amount in the trading account. it would be great if it can be done in a day or two.

The bonus is paid in the trading accounts on Each Monday.You must send the withdrawal request to FXOPEN Promo before the start of Monday to receive your bonus on Monday..

jscheok
07-17-2012, 01:40 PM
hi, why i cant find any bonus show in my profile?

Rizal
07-17-2012, 01:50 PM
hi, why i cant find any bonus show in my profile?

please read front page before ask anything.it has been explained many times

#5 Minimum amount of words in 1 post to receive bonus is 30. Updated 05-22-2012
#8 Bonuses will be given to users with more than 30 posts. Updated 05-23-2012

ilearn2t
07-17-2012, 02:46 PM
Hello jscheok

Look at it this way and see if it helps:

Rule #8: "FXO Bonus" begins/appears in forum account after first 30 posts.

Ps: I misspell the word "segment" in the part of the rules:

$25 transfer = 13 trades (rounded off to nearest $2 sigment) if someone would like to correct it.

Hope this helps
ilearn2t

akonrickky
07-18-2012, 12:02 AM
Will d bo bonus be credited to account instantly?

Rizal
07-18-2012, 02:24 AM
Will d bo bonus be credited to account instantly?

bonus will be credited instantly every Monday once you submit request to FXOpen Promo

cucuk
07-18-2012, 02:42 PM
Monday 6 July 2012 precisely, I request transfer to mt4, which is usually only a few hours straight into mt4, but it does not, so far I have not received a bonus post, but I have to get notification of admin and my bonus was cut, but until now has not entered a second well to my account

I included this picture

https://img526.imageshack.us/img526/1827/historymt4.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/526/historymt4.jpg/)

https://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1006/pmadmin.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/213/pmadmin.jpg/)

deka141084
07-18-2012, 02:43 PM
am i must connect my forum acc to my fxopen acc?

Dangerous
07-18-2012, 03:00 PM
am i must connect my forum acc to my fxopen acc?

No you don`t need to attach the account
simple Send a private message to promo manager in this format

Bonus Claim
Amount =xxxxx
Account=xxxxx
on Monday you`ll be get paid

Prezident
07-19-2012, 09:22 AM
Monday 6 July 2012 precisely, I request transfer to mt4, which is usually only a few hours straight into mt4, but it does not, so far I have not received a bonus post, but I have to get notification of admin and my bonus was cut, but until now has not entered a second well to my account

I included this picture

We are really sorry for all the inconveniences. We have already sent you your bonus.

zubaidi
07-19-2012, 11:59 PM
whether the bonus is given to the standard trading acount?
We are really sorry for all the inconveniences. We have already sent you your bonus.

Prezident
07-20-2012, 11:19 AM
whether the bonus is given to the standard trading acount?
Yes.
#4 To withdraw you need to send a claim by PM to "FXOpen Promo" and indicate amount of withdrawal and account number in FXOpen. To open new account please go to www.fxopen.com or use your existing account. Bonus to your trading account will be added every Monday of the week.

Cest
07-20-2012, 05:01 PM
Must one verify his account on fxopen for him to be able to receive the bonus for my trading account is not yet verified.

Dangerous
07-20-2012, 05:23 PM
Must one verify his account on fxopen for him to be able to receive the bonus for my trading account is not yet verified.
For getting bonus not need but at the time of with draw from the trading yes of course you need to give the document first-

Cest
07-20-2012, 05:29 PM
Is there a limit to the number of post that i can make on a daily basic. I mean is the a certain number of post that i am allowed to make daily.

pedrosa
07-20-2012, 06:50 PM
Is there a limit to the number of post that i can make on a daily basic. I mean is the a certain number of post that i am allowed to make daily.

Yes there is a limit on how much you can post per day. You are allowed to post 30 posts a day. This restriction keeps the spammers away. This detail has been given in the first page, read all the rules bit more carefully before posting.

topman
07-23-2012, 02:25 PM
Hello all.
2 hours ago i send pm to fxopen promo for withdraw fxo bonus into trading account but untill now still not receive notification and the request still not process. Can anybody tell me whether today is payment day or not??? thank you very much.

nahiyar
07-23-2012, 02:31 PM
Hello all.
2 hours ago i send pm to fxopen promo for withdraw fxo bonus into trading account but untill now still not receive notification and the request still not process. Can anybody tell me whether today is payment day or not??? thank you very much.

Yes, today is the payment day as it is Monday today.But, you have sent the payment request very lately, so I am not sure that you will be paid today.You might be paid next Monday, but as I am not completely confirmed, so it can also be today that you are paid..

topman
07-23-2012, 02:37 PM
Yes, today is the payment day as it is Monday today.But, you have sen the payment request very lately, so I am not sure that you will be paid today.You might be paid next Monday, but as I am not completely confirmed, so it can also be today that you are paid..
Usually i sent 3 hours lately than today and still processed but how come today is not process it pal? Please give suggestion what can i do ?

Dangerous
07-23-2012, 02:52 PM
Usually i sent 3 hours lately than today and still processed but how come today is not process it pal? Please give suggestion what can i do ?

Do wait more if in next few hours you not get deduction from the promo manager
Then this is mean your request will be processed by Next Monday

maxprofit
07-24-2012, 09:18 AM
My request was send on 07-17-2012 (last Tuesday), but still hasn't been processed.

Dangerous
07-24-2012, 10:43 AM
My request was send on 07-17-2012 (last Tuesday), but still hasn't been processed.

Please have some patience , as you can see Now promo manger comes , She will process every request today as possible , your request is in queue

topman
07-24-2012, 10:58 AM
Yes waheedpcc, fxopen promo manager is back and just processed my request in a few minutes ago. So don't worry for every member who have sent pm for withdraw. And i got notification from admin plus deducted from fxo bonus, hope it will landed into trading account soon.
Many thanks to fxopen promo manager and admin.

https://i.imgur.com/KLMqh.jpg

maxprofit
07-24-2012, 02:25 PM
Please have some patience , as you can see Now promo manger comes , She will process every request today as possible , your request is in queue
The bonus is on my account. Thanks!

pak poz
07-25-2012, 05:55 AM
hi, I've made ​​two withdrawals posting bonus for $ 11 and $ 11. and I also have received a pm from admin twice successfully. but that goes into my account only once, if anyone can help me?

Dangerous
07-25-2012, 07:29 AM
hi, I've made ​​two withdrawals posting bonus for $ 11 and $ 11. and I also have received a pm from admin twice successfully. but that goes into my account only once, if anyone can help me?
May be by mistaken this happen , she though by mistake you sent double messages.
anyways Take your transaction numbers and sent a complain to Promo manager so she can see it

PaydayJer
07-25-2012, 10:06 AM
Hi everyone glad to be at this forum. Hope to get to know some of you.

jintian
07-28-2012, 04:36 AM
Thanks for the sharing...hope to see more useful tips from forumer.
Thanks FxOpen

PaydayJer
07-28-2012, 06:51 AM
Hi everyone glad to be at this forum. Hope to get to know some of you.

jogelo
07-28-2012, 07:37 AM
nice forum...i like it!!

FXDirectrice
07-29-2012, 05:33 PM
Thank you for this information.
Really help. Actually I didn't pay attention to it because I'm busy trading.
I'm in doubt to posting my techniques and this info gave some weight to pro side.

rkeeper
07-29-2012, 06:23 PM
Cool forum

danangsly
07-30-2012, 12:46 PM
thank you for this offer to all subscriber
hope it will benefit to all traders and forumer

CPA
07-31-2012, 02:44 PM
I am afraid i did a mistake. Anybody here can let me have the link of fxopen promo. I have to ask a withdrawal. I just sent it in this forum but it seems not the one concerned. So be kind let me know about it.

Dangerous
07-31-2012, 02:54 PM
I am afraid i did a mistake. Anybody here can let me have the link of fxopen promo. I have to ask a withdrawal. I just sent it in this forum but it seems not the one concerned. So be kind let me know about it.

Here is the link of our Promo Manager :
http://forum.fxopen.com/member.php?252560-FXOpen-Promo
but I want to remind you that Your Request will process by Monday ( Next).
Please Send Message in This Format
Subject: Bonus claim
Account=xxxxx
Thanks
i hope you understand every step , if have still further question don`t hesitate to ask from us

nahiyar
08-01-2012, 01:20 AM
nice forum .. i want to earn alot by posting can any one tell me the rule if any ?

You are Welcome to the forum.
The rules of getting paid for posting are very simple.

1. The minimum number of words in each post should be 30 for getting bonus.
2. Minimum balance for withdrawing the bonus is $10.For withdrawing the bonus, send a PM to FXOpen Promo (http://forum.fxopen.com/member.php?252560-FXOpen-Promo) in which you should indicate the withdrawing bonus amount and account number in FXOpen.
3. Bonus are paid on Each Monday in trading accounts..

For more rules, please click the following link and read the top first post.

mcceducation
08-02-2012, 07:16 AM
Dear forumers,
Now you can get bonuses for posting in our forum, minimum 3 and maximum 15 cents per post (depends from the thread). Please make sure you will follow simple rules:

#1 Bonuses will be given for posts in specially marked forums only

#2 Bonus amounts for each post will be indicated in each forum section

#3 Minimum withdrawal amount is $10. In order to withdraw you need to open a live FXOpen account and make at least (1) trade for each $2 "FXO Bonus" transfer regardless of amount transferred.

$10 transfer = 5 trades. (minimum amount for withdrawal)
$25 transfer = 13 trades (rounded off to nearest $2 sigment)

Each trade should last at least 10 minutes with +-4 pips for each closed order. There is no limit on how much you may withdraw. Updated 05-25-2012

#4 To withdraw you need to send a claim by PM to "FXOpen Promo (http://forum.fxopen.com/member.php?252560-FXOpen-Promo)" and indicate amount of withdrawal and account number in FXOpen. To open new account please go to www.fxopen.com or use your existing account. Bonus to your trading account will be added every Monday of the week.

#6 Posts that break existing forum rules may be infracted and bonus removed.
* 1 post infracted will result in $1 of bonus removed
* 2nd post infracted will result in $2 of bonus removed
* 3rd post infracted will result in all bonus being removed

#7 Unethical, racist, pornographic or posts promoting illegal activities will result in permanent banning from the forum and all bonus amounts removed. Quality of the posts will be checked as well.
Updated 03-22-2012:

#9 The moderators in regional section have the rights to modify or create rules to control the spam/bonus chasing Updated 05-28-2012

Restrictions

1. It is allowed to make 30 posts per day maximum.
2. It is allowed to give donates of $5 per week maximum.
3. It is allowed to take donates of $5 per week from other members and $100 from moderators maximum. If a user took donates from moderators this week already, he can't take donates from other members.

Help us keep our forum clean and active and enjoy yourselves as we build our forum community.

Happy trading!

i am learn all rules about the Forum and i am think its very stick and i am not happy for all rules, example, when we earn here bonus post and we transfer the money from our trading account need 2$ invest and need 5 trade its not possible for maximum member because maximum member are come here with out money just trying to earn money from online forum.

Raja Aqeel Ahmad
08-02-2012, 08:21 AM
I keep post in forex trade, but my posting cent no add in my balance.
i want to that, what's problem it's this ?

bonus will be added to ur balance after atleast 20 post u have to keep posting till 20 some time bonus will b started after 30 so dont worry

Dangerous
08-02-2012, 09:56 AM
i am learn all rules about the Forum and i am think its very stick and i am not happy for all rules, example, when we earn here bonus post and we transfer the money from our trading account need 2$ invest and need 5 trade its not possible for maximum member because maximum member are come here with out money just trying to earn money from online forum.

well brother you are right
But I want to tells every one that This is not a earning opportunity
it is just a help additionally from FXOPEN that Those who have no knowledge learns trading and get some free fund to trade
This is why when any one consistently do wild posting we takes strict action

fxolive
08-03-2012, 04:17 AM
Guys,

In the first post, FXopen Manager says that one condition to cashout the bonus is to make trade AND "Each trade should last at least 10 minutes with +-4 pips for each closed order".

Is that FXOPEN disable the trades which closes and open within seconds? Coz i have an EA which opens and closes trades within seconds several times. Also it will send numerous trade modifications within Seconds. If i use the EA will fxopen disable my account? Please help me by sharing your infos. Thanks!!

FXOjafar
08-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Guys,

In the first post, FXopen Manager says that one condition to cashout the bonus is to make trade AND "Each trade should last at least 10 minutes with +-4 pips for each closed order".

Is that FXOPEN disable the trades which closes and open within seconds? Coz i have an EA which opens and closes trades within seconds several times. Also it will send numerous trade modifications within Seconds. If i use the EA will fxopen disable my account? Please help me by sharing your infos. Thanks!!

If you open an ECN account, you will have no problems with scalping EAs. In fact, scalping on ECN is encouraged!

You can open an fxopenaus.com ECN account from just $200.

zhyang
08-04-2012, 02:07 AM
The hope FXOPen strengthen Chinese guide the registration process.希望FXOPen加强中文指导注册过程。

gbengustic
08-05-2012, 10:59 AM
I really hope to make some money here. But what is the regulations for posting. Is it a maximum of 3lines or what.

Dangerous
08-05-2012, 11:37 AM
I really hope to make some money here. But what is the regulations for posting. Is it a maximum of 3lines or what.

Of course you can earn the bonus form which you can used to be for the trading
about the lines , so it depends on the threads , situation or whom you quote the message
but we want quality posts so this is obviously very clear you can`t make quality post in one line right ?
Plus the minimum required is about the 30 words , you can read from the first page of this thread
Still have question , never hesitate to ask from us.
best regards

CPA
08-09-2012, 10:15 AM
can somebody help me please ? I have been given a link in order to ask a deposit from my forum bonus to my micro 373166 since last week. Up to now, nothing on my account, please help me!

nahiyar
08-09-2012, 10:57 AM
can somebody help me please ? I have been given a link in order to ask a deposit from my forum bonus to my micro 373166 since last week. Up to now, nothing on my account, please help me!

Have you sent a PM to FXOpen Promo (http://forum.fxopen.com/member.php?252560-FXOpen-Promo) for withdrawing the bonus?? If not, so send him a PM indicating your Trading Account number and amount of bonus for withdrawal..

If you have already sent him a PM for withdrawal, so please wait, bonuses are credited each Monday into accounts..

CPA
08-09-2012, 12:58 PM
yes, I sent a claim last week. I would have been credited since last monday. But nothing is done yet, that is why i am calling your attention. Shall i send another message ? I would like to know then. You will be kind inform me on how to proceed in my case.

nahiyar
08-09-2012, 02:39 PM
yes, I sent a claim last week. I would have been credited since last monday. But nothing is done yet, that is why i am calling your attention. Shall i send another message ? I would like to know then. You will be kind inform me on how to proceed in my case.

If you had sent the message before last Monday, so send another message now.You will get your bonus on coming Monday..

Altgani
08-09-2012, 02:45 PM
Thank you for FXOpen for make "Pay to Post" programme. I really like this kind of promo & its really helping the noobs in the filed like me :)

JogjaCantik
08-12-2012, 02:56 PM

i think your request still in prosess , so must be patience to waiting untill all done. all request will be paid in sunday.

CPA
08-13-2012, 03:49 PM
My problem was solve an half. In fact, you can see that my forum bonus decreased but the 10$ are not on my micro account. You will be kind once again, telling me what to do !

If you had sent the message before last Monday, so send another message now.You will get your bonus on coming Monday..

Dangerous
08-13-2012, 07:59 PM
My problem was solve an half. In fact, you can see that my forum bonus decreased but the 10$ are not on my micro account. You will be kind once again, telling me what to do !

First of all , i want to ask you that is your money deducted from your forum profile ?
Second if deducted , get transaction ID and Sent again a private message to promo manager!!1
Here is one problem mostly member are leaving the visitor messages , which might be ignore .
But if you sent private message then i am sure promo manager always read it
Plus you can ask from Fxopen Live chat that what is the issue
If your problem still not solve , forward all details to me , i will talk with the management

khubaib khalid
08-14-2012, 08:51 AM
I had sent the Message to FxOpen Promo and i have not been paid the Bonus in my trading account but others have got it.

My Mt4 = 442462
Forum user name = khubaib khalid
Amount to Transfer = $19

Please transfer my Bonus

Thanks

Dangerous
08-14-2012, 10:03 AM
I had sent the Message to FxOpen Promo and i have not been paid the Bonus in my trading account but others have got it.

My Mt4 = 442462
Forum user name = khubaib khalid
Amount to Transfer = $19

Please transfer my Bonus

Thanks

Your Bonus is not deducted yet , once promo manager will deduct ultimately you will see the balance in your trading account.

Prezident
08-16-2012, 03:46 PM
Dear forumers,
Now you can get bonuses for posting in our forum, minimum 3 and maximum 15 cents per post (depends from the thread). Please make sure you will follow simple rules:

#3 Minimum withdrawal amount is $10. In order to withdraw you need to open a live FXOpen account and make at least (1) trade for each $2 "FXO Bonus" transfer regardless of amount transferred.

Each trade should last at least 10 minutes with +-4 pips for each closed order. There is no limit on how much you may withdraw. Updated 05-25-2012

#4 To withdraw you need to send a claim by PM to "FXOpen Promo (http://forum.fxopen.com/member.php?252560-FXOpen-Promo)" and indicate amount of withdrawal and account number in FXOpen. To open new account please go to www.fxopen.com or use your existing account. Bonus to your trading account will be added every Monday of the week.

#7 Unethical, racist, pornographic or posts promoting illegal activities will result in permanent banning from the forum and all bonus amounts removed. Quality of the posts will be checked as well.
Updated 03-22-2012:

#9 The moderators in regional section have the rights to modify or create rules to control the spam/bonus chasing Updated 05-28-2012

Restrictions

3. It is allowed to take donates of $5 per week from other members and $5 from moderators maximum. If a user took donates from moderators this week already, he can't take donates from other members.

Help us keep our forum clean and active and enjoy yourselves as we build our forum community.

Happy trading!

topman
08-20-2012, 05:30 PM
Hi all.
Did anyone received payment today? because my request about 11 hours ago still not process by fxopen promo. Maybe she is too busy or she isn't online today. Please somebody help me....

Dangerous
08-20-2012, 05:44 PM
Hi all.
Did anyone received payment today? because my request about 11 hours ago still not process by fxopen promo. Maybe she is too busy or she isn't online today. Please somebody help me....

The money only process in your trading account when it deduct from forum profile , so not need to worry
May she is busy in her works , if you have sent Pm , i am sure by tomorrow your account will credit with the bonus

Hansvoboda
08-20-2012, 05:48 PM
First, I thank company FX open for this great idea. I think it's beneficial for both parties. I'll be glad when I can here to exchange views on markets with other traders. I hope that this will contribute to more active users of this forum.

topman
08-20-2012, 06:06 PM
The money only process in your trading account when it deduct from forum profile , so not need to worry
May she is busy in her works , if you have sent Pm , i am sure by tomorrow your account will credit with the bonus
I hope so, pal. And this mean tomorrow still can be process for the PM right?

Dangerous
08-20-2012, 06:20 PM
I hope so, pal. And this mean tomorrow still can be process for the PM right?

Yes brother and i request you that please be in patience because i am sure soon all request will be processed which are in queue

topman
08-20-2012, 08:18 PM
Yes brother and i request you that please be in patience because i am sure soon all request will be processed which are in queue
Oke brother, i got it now. Thank you very much for your advice... Good luck and take care bros...

raja waqas
08-22-2012, 05:08 PM
bro i was claim for my bonus 4 days before but still my bonus is not tranfer please help me out

nahiyar
08-23-2012, 03:56 AM
bro i was claim for my bonus 4 days before but still my bonus is not tranfer please help me out

To whom did you send the PM for bonus withdrawal? If you sent to the FXOpen Promo, so please, send again the PM in this week.You must receive on the next Monday.

sus4nto
08-24-2012, 04:50 AM
Thks for this program

Dangerous
08-24-2012, 07:22 PM
Guys Here is Announcement :
http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?86713-Forum-bonus-time-changes

Read it

Thanks

Prezident
08-28-2012, 12:38 PM
-----

Dear Forumers,
Please be informed that forum bonuses requests will be processed every Wednesday (previously Monday).
To withdraw you need to send a claim by PM to "FXOpen Promo" and indicate amount of withdrawal and account number in FXOpen. To open new account please go to www.fxopen.com or use your existing account.

Best Regards,
Denis Peganov

Prezident
08-28-2012, 12:43 PM
Dear forumers,

Each trade should last at least 10 minutes with +-4 pips for each closed order. There is no limit on how much you may withdraw.

#4 To withdraw you need to send a claim by PM to "FXOpen Promo (http://forum.fxopen.com/member.php?252560-FXOpen-Promo)" and indicate amount of withdrawal and account number in FXOpen. To open new account please go to www.fxopen.com or use your existing account. Bonus to your trading account will be added every Wednesday of the week. Updated 08-28-2012

Updated 03-22-2012:

Restrictions

3. It is allowed to take donates of $5 per week from other members and $5 from moderators maximum. If a user took donates from moderators this week already, he can't take donates from other members.

Happy trading!

dolly fx
08-28-2012, 01:13 PM
very good and clear explanation

osama00971
08-28-2012, 02:29 PM
thank you fx manager realy these rules is very useful for us and i will Law-abiding

dlkd
08-28-2012, 11:55 PM
Can I withdrawal by China uniopay?

willyloe
08-29-2012, 05:35 AM
hi all.......how to open e wallet account??

rkeeper
08-29-2012, 06:03 AM
good forum

FXSupporter
08-29-2012, 08:14 AM
Hi, willyloe

hi all.......how to open e wallet account??

Click on Open A Live Account (http://cabinet.fxopen.com/registration.aspx) and fill out the form. It only takes several minutes.

For details, see FXopen Help http://crm.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Default.aspx?Page=Register%20your%20Main%20Account&Culture=en

adeelyaz
08-29-2012, 11:38 AM
i am greatly happy to know about the great rules and regulation that u have announced for us i sure that i will surely follow the rules and do work honestly here.i am also happy to know that we would have a good and active work here. let us see which way the wind blow. keep our work continue with a spirit of work.

renggajp
09-08-2012, 10:16 AM
is my earning from my post automatically transfered to my trading account ? or i need to heve confirm first ? thanks

Dangerous
09-08-2012, 10:32 AM
is my earning from my post automatically transfered to my trading account ? or i need to heve confirm first ? thanks

well first of all you have to open a trading account with www.fxopen.com
later along with your trading account sent a private message to our promo manager ( She comes online on Wednesday)
This is manual process not automatically

bigearners
09-09-2012, 05:48 AM
I want to know from fellow members that myself made more than 5 post already but still my posting bonus is shown as zero, why.
Can anybody tell me reason for this issue or its happened due to any forum script problem on my side

Dangerous
09-09-2012, 07:17 AM
I want to know from fellow members that myself made more than 5 post already but still my posting bonus is shown as zero, why.
Can anybody tell me reason for this issue or its happened due to any forum script problem on my side

Once you made 30 quality posts after credit will give you on each post
please read the rules from first page you`ll know every thing
Have a nice time at forum !

Moonlight
09-16-2012, 04:23 PM
Thanks a lot Fxopen for this chance that helps beginners get money to start trading just by posting not by adding funds.
It is good chance for every one I am so happy to be in fxopen.

Dangerous
09-16-2012, 04:31 PM
Thanks a lot Fxopen for this chance that helps beginners get money to start trading just by posting not by adding funds.
It is good chance for every one I am so happy to be in fxopen.

We do welcome you at this forum .
of course this is nice step from A big Broker FXOPEN for the average trader to start the trading
Obey forum rules is must please check them first before you get started to do posting

hardworks
09-17-2012, 04:48 PM
Hello sir.

How to get money without posting. Because, i cannot able to find a thread to start posting. Honestly, there is no room for Indians who doesn't know Hindi. Hehehe..

motiurbd
09-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Hello sir.

How to get money without posting. Because, i cannot able to find a thread to start posting. Honestly, there is no room for Indians who doesn't know Hindi. Hehehe..

Quite agree with you.. but you missed something.. There is a special page for Indian people in this forum.. where you can write in Hindi or even in Hindish..
But I think some improvement really needed for this forum.. Because most of threads are closed for posting and I can hardly find a place where I can find some open thread to communicate between members with different topics.. Like other forums.. I hope administration will think about it..

hardworks
09-18-2012, 11:53 AM
Hello sir.

Quite agree with you.. but you missed something.. There is a special page for Indian people in this forum.. where you can write in Hindi or even in Hindish..
But I think some improvement really needed for this forum.. Because most of threads are closed for posting and I can hardly find a place where I can find some open thread to communicate between members with different topics.. Like other forums.. I hope administration will think about it..

Hello mod(not here)...you need to read again my reply. I said, there is no room for indian who doesn't know hindi..

Yes, this forum really need many improvements. I think, this forum threads will be closed after sufficient informations are collected.

Dangerous
09-18-2012, 12:57 PM
Hello mod(not here)...you need to read again my reply. I said, there is no room for indian who doesn't know hindi..

Yes, this forum really need many improvements. I think, this forum threads will be closed after sufficient informations are collected.

I want to announce that we are dong work around the clock to make the English forum better
I know that there are lot of people who speak english and don`t have here there native section
All of your proposal please send me ....
One More thing , soon English section will comes with lot information please give us some time for this .
Hope hardworks and motiurbd and don`t forget to invite your friend once the English section opened again

hardworks
09-18-2012, 02:18 PM
I want to announce that we are dong work around the clock to make the English forum better
I know that there are lot of people who speak english and don`t have here there native section
All of your proposal please send me ....
One More thing , soon English section will comes with lot information please give us some time for this .
Hope hardworks and motiurbd and don`t forget to invite your friend once the English section opened again

I will wait for that time mod..

I hope, you guys will soon arrange this to get more and more reputations...

Hehehe..why not, sure...I glad to show this to my friends, if you give us chance to do so..

Dangerous
09-18-2012, 02:35 PM
I will wait for that time mod..

I hope, you guys will soon arrange this to get more and more reputations...

Hehehe..why not, sure...I glad to show this to my friends, if you give us chance to do so..

Of course We will surely like when lot of community join us and knows more about fxopen it`s services and don`t forget to take part in our contest fxopen / forexcup

artopodomoro
09-18-2012, 03:44 PM
good broker, I browse all the members saying that here pay as promised.
I also entered the contest "profitable week" although the minimum profit requirement I think 80% by weight

The_Forexer
09-19-2012, 03:00 PM
hi there, can someone tell me what is FXO Shares? and how to get them?

bigearners
09-23-2012, 12:06 PM
I want to know from forum and Fxopen staff that posting bonus is withdraw-able or only profit generated on bonus is withdraw-able after fulfilling number of trade conditions like 5 trades for 10$.

Dangerous
09-23-2012, 01:37 PM
I want to know from forum and Fxopen staff that posting bonus is withdraw-able or only profit generated on bonus is withdraw-able after fulfilling number of trade conditions like 5 trades for 10$.

Here is explanation:
To withdraw 2 bucks you need to make one trade which at least remain opened for the 10 minutes and should close 4 pips at least profit or loss ....
i hope you got the answer

nonamer
09-23-2012, 04:22 PM
hi there, can someone tell me what is FXO Shares? and how to get them?

Hi

You may check here for more detail --> http://forum.fxopen.com/credits.php

Thanks

pachegulla
09-23-2012, 10:48 PM
iam still a newbie in this forex world ,so this place would be nice to share my ideas and. to earn my self thanks to admin and the man who gave this idea for post/pay idea .iam grateful to them and i will definetely follow the rules of this forums..

thanks a lot admin....

theny
09-27-2012, 07:02 AM
I withdraw bonus forum already 3 times but did not receive,,, what happene???

Dangerous
09-27-2012, 07:29 AM
I withdraw bonus forum already 3 times but did not receive,,, what happene???

please sir clarify your problem in detail
as i can see you already successfully withdrawn 233.9$ cash amount as bonus from here
Are you saying that bonus deduction happen at your forum profit , but bonus did not got in trading account ?

theny
09-27-2012, 10:03 AM
please sir clarify your problem in detail
as i can see you already successfully withdrawn 233.9$ cash amount as bonus from here
Are you saying that bonus deduction happen at your forum profit , but bonus did not got in trading account ?

I can not do the PM for a full,,,, no,,, no cutting bonuses I can not draw now been 3 times in 3 week

Dangerous
09-27-2012, 10:18 AM
I can not do the PM for a full,,,, no,,, no cutting bonuses I can not draw now been 3 times in 3 week

you mean to say that Promo manager message receiving is full okay .
Then Try to leave the visitor Message on her profile
hopefully by next week you`ll get paid

theny
09-27-2012, 10:52 AM
you mean to say that Promo manager message receiving is full okay .
Then Try to leave the visitor Message on her profile
hopefully by next week you`ll get paid

not promo manager but private massage (PM) and now i can't PM to promo manager because my PM is full and 3 times I write a withdrawal request bonus but not yet responded,,,,,,,cek in http://forum.fxopen.com/member.php?252560-FXOpen-Promo,,, my name is theny to request bonus in line 3

Dangerous
09-27-2012, 10:55 AM
not promo manager but private massage (PM) and now i can't PM to promo manager because my PM is full and 3 times I write a withdrawal request bonus but not yet responded,,,,,,,cek in http://forum.fxopen.com/member.php?252560-FXOpen-Promo,,, my name is theny to request bonus in line 3

Okay try right now to send message her , she is online ... if your PM does not goes
Then Go to visitor Message place ..
And Send message in this format:
Bonus Claim:
Amount=xxxx
Account=xxxx

if your vm`s capacity is full delete some message and then try
i wish you understand these steps now

DJJoel
10-03-2012, 10:00 AM
Hey! I'm new here and I had to open a separate account for the forums. I used the same email so will I get my forum posting bonus applied to my FXOpen account? Couldn't post anywhere yet because this is my first post and can't find a forum about this. Thanks

Nicolas01
10-05-2012, 07:59 AM
I'm a newbie here too,still have a lot to learn.

vivek
10-07-2012, 06:06 AM
when i started trading with EUR/USD the margin was higher. but in fxopen the margin is less & there is more chance of profit.

talebdpmg
10-07-2012, 06:16 AM
I have registered in this forum four days ago and I can not post more than one per day. But in the forum rule I found that one member can post 30 per day. How can I do this?

Dangerous
10-07-2012, 07:57 AM
I have registered in this forum four days ago and I can not post more than one per day. But in the forum rule I found that one member can post 30 per day. How can I do this?
The first post always manually check and also there are something others too when mod check that after that your first post if qualify or have some sense we approve it on the time .
Now you have access fully just go into regional section or any international section and you can do post there .
Just try to make sure , you should have read the all rules

somyasalim
10-07-2012, 10:41 AM
when i started the mone but foxopen the margin is lss

ilearn2t
10-07-2012, 03:21 PM
Hello talebdpmg

Please remember to use the region language in the proper forums.

Maybe the FXOpen sponsors or very senior staff members might introduce a new rule that will only allow posts in languages associated with the "google translator" (the IT department spend time on placing it on this forum) so all members can read all the forum posts.

Take the Pakistani Forum as an example, Urdu and English are the most used in this country, but people like myself can't read or translate most of the posts. :sm35:

I once believed these forums were setup so people who couldn't speak or understand English could post in their own language so others could advice/help them with any trading problems. If a member can't used Urdu then him/her post their message in another language and if someone can help translate into Urdu then I can't see any problems why others can't stick to one main language in all forums.

Good luck
ilearn2t

sanjudheen
10-07-2012, 04:58 PM
hai every one...
this is amazing.......am a live trader.before 4 years i started fxopen.i invest more than 2000$.but full of lost....but after the losing i understand how can trade and how can stop loosing money.but if idea has come i can,t have money for depositing.now fxopen started the competition & ad posting i get my dreams.this is the relay motivation part of all unsuccessful traders...and all wishes for all fxopen traders!

masoompagal
10-10-2012, 12:33 AM
Assalam-0-Alaikum :

Thanks for this sweet information :)

medo1
10-12-2012, 07:28 AM
Thanks for the sharing
Thanks FxOpen

radex78
10-12-2012, 03:03 PM
This week i am already get PM from admin about adjusted spent bonus on 10/10/2012

but till now friday not yet receiived in my account trading
i don't know what the matter

naninov
10-13-2012, 08:38 AM
forum promotion bonus program is really very helpful especially for beginners like me, hope this promotion may still be maintained because the benefits are so great for beginners ... Thanks FXOpen

Resolve
10-14-2012, 05:51 AM
This week i am already get PM from admin about adjusted spent bonus on 10/10/2012

but till now friday not yet receiived in my account trading
i don't know what the matter

Now Bonus request will be checked by the Regional Moderators before being approved and paid out.

You must contact the Regional Mods and they will be able to tell whether your request has been approved or not.

radex78
10-14-2012, 08:07 AM
Now Bonus request will be checked by the Regional Moderators before being approved and paid out.

You must contact the Regional Mods and they will be able to tell whether your request has been approved or not.

THanks for your answer nsawork , but for in this case whom moderator that should i contact him? whether FXOpen Promo or FXOpen manager?

Dangerous
10-14-2012, 09:24 AM
THanks for your answer nsawork , but for in this case whom moderator that should i contact him? whether FXOpen Promo or FXOpen manager?

you may can contact us or your regional mod for this task they will see your request and then finalize it

radex78
10-14-2012, 04:38 PM
you may can contact us or your regional mod for this task they will see your request and then finalize it

Thankyou for your advice probably i make wrong to withdraw bonus, usually if claim bonus at tuesday to FXOpen Promo , but i see current rules is should get verified from regional mods before forward to FXOpen Promo

just now i understand about these rules , but my point already adjusted by admin for last week

I will try to send PM to regional MODs , thanks alot for suggestion

Nicolas01
10-15-2012, 06:41 AM
forum promotion bonus program is really very helpful especially for beginners like me, hope this promotion may still be maintained because the benefits are so great for beginners ... Thanks FXOpen

Hi,
I'm a beginner too,can you please tell me what kind of benefits you maen?thanks i advance.

FXSupporter
10-16-2012, 09:54 AM
Hi,
I'm a beginner too,can you please tell me what kind of benefits you maen?thanks i advance.

Hello, Nicolas!
See the first page of the thread Get Money for posting! You'll find a detailed description of this promotion. In short, you can get bonuses for posting in our forum, minimum 3 and maximum 15 cents per post (depending on the thread). Follow the rules!

cfxsignals
10-16-2012, 01:30 PM
Does the posting bonus apply for accounts opened with FXopenaus or are they just applied to FXOpen or FXOpenNZ? Sorry but I could not find clarification on this point on a skim through the forums. Many thanks for your help.

10-16-2012, 10:57 PM
ok can i withdraw my earning directly to my paysa account...please tell me,,,

nonamer
10-17-2012, 06:01 AM
Does the posting bonus apply for accounts opened with FXopenaus or are they just applied to FXOpen or FXOpenNZ? Sorry but I could not find clarification on this point on a skim through the forums. Many thanks for your help.

Hi,

At the moment all posting bonus will credited into fxopen.com unless stated otherwise by top management.
So please open new ewallet account under fxopen.com then added new trading account either micro or standard or ECN.

After you open new ewallet account you must upload 2 document (1 ID and 1 utility bill) before you can make a fund/withdraw/internal transfer/external transfer. After verify you can added new trading account to start fund then trade or withdraw you posting bonus to credited into you trading account then start trade.
Its important to verify you ewallet/trading account because later you will received the posting bonus and must meet the requirement level before you can request the withdraw/internal transfer. And to request withdraw/internal transfer you trading/ewallet account must verify.

Thanks

FXOpen needs two documents to verify your account:
A National ID card, Passport, Driving License (or any other valid ID with your name and photo). We accept personal IDs that will be valid through at least 3 months from current date.
A utility bill or a bank statement (not older than 3 months from the date you upload it), with the address matching the address in your trading account.

Scan your documents and upload them through MyFXOpen >SETTINGS >Account Verification. Account verification normally takes up to 48 hours on business days. With an increased number of verification requests from our clients, this process may take longer (3-5 business days).
Important! The time required to review your documents and verify the account may increase if you have to re-submit your documents (because the documents were rejected by FXOpen or FXOpen asked you to submit additional documents).

Ensure high quality of your scans, so that we can clearly see the photo and read the all the text in the image. (Recommended scanner resolution 300 dpi, and the size of each file approx. 1 Mb).
Proof of Address ( bill/bank statement) is not needed, if the ID already bears the same address, that is registered in your FXOpen profile.
You will not be able to deposit, transfer to another account or withdraw, if your account is not verified!

ok can i withdraw my earning directly to my paysa account...please tell me,,,

Hi

I suggest please read the rule on the 1st page here --> http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?71625-Get-Money-for-posting!&p=563859&viewfull=1#post563859
You can withdraw to any method available after meet the requirement level.
But if you have use other deposit method the approval will depending on finance department .

Thanks

maysa hanafy
10-17-2012, 02:45 PM
Hello, my friend, thank you for the information deals I'm new in the forum and I hope you will join the Community always with you, because very cool in all divisions.

Prezident
10-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Dear forumers,

Each trade should last at least 10 minutes with +-4 pips for each closed order. There is no limit on how much you may withdraw. Updated 08-28-2012

#4 To withdraw you need to send a claim by PM to "FXOpen Bonus (http://forum.fxopen.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=383649)" and indicate your nickname, amount of withdrawal, your FXOpen eWallet and your trading account number for the bonus. To open new account please go to www.fxopen.com or use your existing account. Bonus to your trading account will be added every Wednesday of the week. Updated 10-18-2012

Updated 03-22-2012:

#9 The moderators in regional section have the rights to modify or create rules to control the spam/bonus chasing

Restrictions

Happy trading!

radex78
10-18-2012, 01:52 PM
when reading update bonus for post , there are changed rules ,before i see we should claim bonus to FXOpen Promo but now i se we must claim to FXOpen Bonus

I am to late already to claim bonus although get verified amount request from regional moderator , so this wek my point not get deduction from admin

My previous request also still not paid in account although i am ask help to regional mods

Resolve
10-18-2012, 02:04 PM
when reading update bonus for post , there are changed rules ,before i see we should claim bonus to FXOpen Promo but now i se we must claim to FXOpen Bonus

I am to late already to claim bonus although get verified amount request from regional moderator , so this wek my point not get deduction from admin

My previous request also still not paid in account although i am ask help to regional mods

Your regional Moderator will make a new list to be sent for Bonus payments next week. Any Bonus that is unpaid will be added.

Prezident
10-18-2012, 02:07 PM
IMPORTANT: Please, claim your Forum posting bonus again! We've updated the rules of claim process.

Dear Forum members, we have an important change in Forum Posting Bonus claim process. Now you have to claim your bonus to "FXOpen Bonus (http://forum.fxopen.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=383649)" and state the following:
- your Forum nickname
- amount of withdrawal
- your FXOpen eWallet number
- your trading account number

You have to CLAIM ONCE AGAIN your bonus for the last week according to our new rules. Please, take into account that all bonus orders for the last week were cancelled. In order to have a bonus on your trading account you have to CLAIM IT ONCE AGAIN ACCORDING TO OUR NEW RULES.

We will accept your applications till Monday. We'll check them all on Tuesday. And on Wednesday you'll see bonuses on your trading accounts.

Thanks for your attention!

faress_msr
10-18-2012, 02:16 PM
can i send my bouns transfer to fxopen bounses in the next Tuseday with amount bouns of the last week and the upcoming week together?

Resolve
10-18-2012, 02:30 PM
can i send my bouns transfer to fxopen bounses in the next Tuseday with amount bouns of the last week and the upcoming week together?

As already stated above...

We will accept your applications till Monday. We'll check them all on Tuesday. And on Wednesday you'll see bonuses on your trading accounts.

Tatsiana
10-18-2012, 02:35 PM
faress_msr, sure, you can claim your bonus for two weeks through 1 order. In this case, please, declare the total sum for two weeks and make a note about this.

topman
10-18-2012, 07:22 PM
Thats mean we need to claim with regional moderator and fxopen bonus, right?.

Dangerous
10-18-2012, 07:35 PM
Thats mean we need to claim with regional moderator and fxopen bonus, right?.

No You only need to Send Pm To Fxopen Bonus , Along with E-wallet,amount,forum user name and trading account number

Nicolas01
10-19-2012, 08:26 AM
Hello FXSupporter,
Thank you for your answer.

cfxsignals
10-20-2012, 12:05 PM
Thanks for your answers. I assume the FXOpen ewallet then only works with FXOpen and allows you to place money in your account. In other words, the e wallet is some sort of intermediate between your FX Open account and your own money. So you when you put money in your account you put it in your e wallet, and if you want to withdraw you withdraw into your e wallet and then your bank account?

Dangerous
10-20-2012, 12:28 PM
Thanks for your answers. I assume the FXOpen ewallet then only works with FXOpen and allows you to place money in your account. In other words, the e wallet is some sort of intermediate between your FX Open account and your own money. So you when you put money in your account you put it in your e wallet, and if you want to withdraw you withdraw into your e wallet and then your bank account?

all transaction which is primary withdraw mean you are taking out from company only handle via e-wallet
So you are right rather you want to with draw by Bank , or any E-payment processor , you should have money in your E-wallet

Habib Mondol
10-21-2012, 03:58 PM
It's a great way for earn bonus every beginners Forex trader.It's help beginners by trade.Many many thanks Manager for run this forum.

FXSupporter
10-22-2012, 06:14 PM
It's a great way for earn bonus every beginners Forex trader.It's help beginners by trade.Many many thanks Manager for run this forum.

Thanks for your good comments! We are glad you find this forum useful!

Nikhil
10-23-2012, 07:40 AM
I also very happy to become a member of this forum and the great aspect of this forum there is FXO forum share which is really great . as a newbie when learning then there is also great invest in forum share which give another good feeling .

MrAAKK
10-23-2012, 08:47 PM
I find this forum great in bonus and design too. But the problem is that i made already 5 posts for 3 days and i didn't received bonus !! And can i withdraw my bonus without having a verified fxopen account ??
Thnxs

nonamer
10-24-2012, 05:01 AM
I find this forum great in bonus and design too. But the problem is that i made already 5 posts for 3 days and i didn't received bonus !! And can i withdraw my bonus without having a verified fxopen account ??
Thnxs

Hi

I suggest please read the rule posting bonus again on the 1st page
http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?71625-Get-Money-for-posting!&p=563859&viewfull=1#post563859

You can request withdraw the posting bonus to your trading account but its better to verify you e-wallet/trading account 1st. Its more easy when you profile/identity already verify.

Thanks

radex78
10-24-2012, 02:35 PM
Already received bonus today , thankful , but two wek ago my bonus not received in account trading despite my point deducted by admin , i don't know although i am trying to claim but maybe too late already,

marlin1331
10-24-2012, 04:42 PM
i am new here, when the bonus reach in trading account, does it mean i can only withdraw the profits, and can not withdraw the bonus?
am i right?

CPA
10-25-2012, 08:58 AM
once your bonus excede 10$ you can claim it. After you have done the minimum trade required, you can withdraw your bonus and eventually the profit you have done. Note that before withdrawal you have to perform some trades with your bonu.

i am new here, when the bonus reach in trading account, does it mean i can only withdraw the profits, and can not withdraw the bonus?
am i right?

Mummyz
11-02-2012, 01:47 AM
Hii All..
I'm a new Members in here.. :)

Anyway I want to ask Question about restriction : It is allowed to make 30 posts per day maximum.
How if we just Forget and made more than 30 post in a day..?

Prezident
11-02-2012, 07:45 AM
Hii All..
I'm a new Members in here.. :)

Anyway I want to ask Question about restriction : It is allowed to make 30 posts per day maximum.
How if we just Forget and made more than 30 post in a day..?
Hello!
We should say that all posts over 30 will not be paid for :)
So, even if you leave them, it will be just an additional work without any reward
Just follow the rules

waterwater
11-14-2012, 05:54 AM
Thank you for FXOpen for make "Pay to Post" programme. I really like this kind of promo & also like ForexCup monthly demo contest promo (eventhough my loss is bigger than winning money prize).

I hope start from now this forum will be more active, clean, no copy-paste question & will attract more new member who also keep trading in FXOpen.

FXSupporter
11-15-2012, 09:50 AM
Thank you for FXOpen for make "Pay to Post" programme. I really like this kind of promo & also like ForexCup monthly demo contest promo (eventhough my loss is bigger than winning money prize).

I hope start from now this forum will be more active, clean, no copy-paste question & will attract more new member who also keep trading in FXOpen.

Hi!
Glad you like our contests and promotions. We'll try to come up with more useful and exciting options for our users.

dintera
11-18-2012, 05:16 AM
This forum is very useful to beginners. We can get a lot of trading information beside being paid for our posted views. It helps us to be more knowledgeable

This Forum is very useful to beginners as they can acquire a lot of information from experienced traders. I believed that learning is a must to be come a successful traders. Let us shares the good information and work smart to win the trades.

NandaWahyuni
11-18-2012, 07:20 AM
Nice to find Forum like fxopen forum. I will follow forum rule to make post in this forum. I just a beginner in forex and I will try to get more useful thing about forex in this forum. I really appreciate for helping from all my friends in this forum. Thanks for fxopen that have created this forum.

Dangerous
11-18-2012, 08:04 AM
Nice to find Forum like fxopen forum. I will follow forum rule to make post in this forum. I just a beginner in forex and I will try to get more useful thing about forex in this forum. I really appreciate for helping from all my friends in this forum. Thanks for fxopen that have created this forum.

We are thankful that you have like Fxopen forums , of course you will like Fxopen trading services too.
Of course Rules are very important , if you obey then you survive , keep the forum clean always
Also You beginner start with basic ... Thanks

kingkedi
11-20-2012, 02:24 AM
please reduce the minimum withdrawal to $5 sir $10 is difficult to reach and i hope you will do that

Resolve
11-20-2012, 01:52 PM
please reduce the minimum withdrawal to $5 sir $10 is difficult to reach and i hope you will do that

There are many things that are done before a member gets the Bonus.

To make sure that we are able to verify each request before payment 10$ is minimum to be requested.

Mods in your Regional section have to check and approve the Bonus and this process is done every week :)

BetFx888
11-21-2012, 12:43 PM
I am new member. It's a great way for earn bonus every beginners Forex trader. Thank you!

Dangerous
11-21-2012, 01:25 PM
I am new member. It's a great way for earn bonus every beginners Forex trader. Thank you!

This forum is not just about the bonus , bonus is just a part of promotion which actual mean to help traders
As you know around the world lot of novice trader want to start trading so this forum is good platform to learn about trading and start trading career
make sure rules are important to follow to survive here
keep the forum clean

kingkedi
11-22-2012, 04:01 AM
i have send request to withdraw so when the withdrawal will be done please say in how many days it takes to withdraw to our account

Dangerous
11-22-2012, 06:58 AM
i have send request to withdraw so when the withdrawal will be done please say in how many days it takes to withdraw to our account
All withdrawls taken from user by Monday morning and after that , moderators check user posts and by wednesday evening user got bonus
So do no worry about it , if you have requested just keep patience

kingkedi
11-25-2012, 01:30 PM
All withdrawls taken from user by Monday morning and after that , moderators check user posts and by wednesday evening user got bonus
So do no worry about it , if you have requested just keep patience

ok,sir i understood now and thanks for answer and making me know about how withdrawal process will work and i am really happy to hear this from you

TheFallen
11-30-2012, 04:24 PM
Its good bonus program but how will I get the bonus in my trading account?

Dangerous
12-01-2012, 08:46 AM
Its good bonus program but how will I get the bonus in my trading account?

Of course it is a good program .. for those who are willing to start the Forex trading ...
once you have done your 30 quality post after that you will see in you forum each next message bring some cents to you depends on which section you do Posting , once you see you have 10$ in your forum profile , now next step is to send Private message to FxopenBonus , profile you can see from forum leaders
or click This (http://forum.fxopen.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=383649), you will get sending message window.
Message Title : Bonus Claim
After that User name :
Amount to withdraw
E-Wallet
Trading account number

If you not have opened a account with Fxopen , do it and let's get started

emilyy
12-04-2012, 03:24 AM
Some advice: seems like the $10.00 withdrawal requirements is a bit high, and now reduced the Posting reward, so the minimum withdrawal requirements should be lowered, is $5.00 OK?

Prezident
12-06-2012, 10:18 AM
Forum Bonus Withdrawal

To transfer forum bonus money from your board to your trading account, click on the tab Currency and select "Withdraw Bonus". You'll see cells "Amount", "Trading Account" and "eWallet" (your electronic purse at FXOpen). After filling your data, press "Send". Your application will be moderated and verified, then processed to FXOpen Finance. Applications processed to Finance are marked with green.

We remove bonus money from your forum board automatically after you send an application for withdrawal.
The amount of money approved by moderator after checking your posts will be sent to your trading account.
We do not return the difference between amount of your withdrawal application and actual amount sent to your trading account. It means some of your posts were not approved and not calculated because of forum rules violation.

Feel free to send your application during the week till Sunday incl.
Verified applications for bonus transfer will be handled on the next Wednesday.

https://forum.fxopen.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21329&d=1354696841

https://forum.fxopen.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21330&d=1354696883

Prezident
12-06-2012, 12:32 PM
Dear forumers,

Each trade should last at least 10 minutes with +-4 pips for each closed order. There is no limit on how much you may withdraw. Updated 08-28-2012

#4 To withdraw you need to send a claim by PM to "FXOpen Bonus" and indicate your nickname, amount of withdrawal, your FXOpen eWallet and your trading account number for the bonus. To open new account please go to www.fxopen.com or use your existing account. Bonus to your trading account will be added every Wednesday of the week. Updated 10-18-2012
UPDATED 12/06/2012:
#4 To withdraw your forum bonus money, please, use "Currency" tab on the control panel when logged into forum.fxopen.com under your nickname.
Detailed instructions here http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?71625-Get-Money-for-posting!&p=1345892&viewfull=1#post1345892

Updated 03-22-2012:

#9 The moderators in regional section have the rights to modify or create rules to control the spam/bonus chasing

Restrictions

Happy trading!

Kashif
12-06-2012, 02:02 PM
Dear, Super Moderator it's great new withdrawal method i love it very much thanks a lot..!

alalbd
12-06-2012, 03:06 PM
Minimum withdrawal amount 10 usd dollar.But i don't understand what is the FXO Forum Shares ?

Dangerous
12-06-2012, 05:25 PM
Minimum withdrawal amount 10 usd dollar.But i don't understand what is the FXO Forum Shares ?

Shares Are actually investment in the company
How it increase .. by the number of posts on the forum..
It is a long term but of course a very powerful technique and safest too ..

rkeeper
12-06-2012, 05:29 PM
wow this is cool Thank you

adelvalle
12-06-2012, 06:47 PM
what those messages marked

Dangerous
12-06-2012, 07:50 PM

That is mean you can do that much Post at the forum in 24 hours .. but make sure that not ever flood the forum .. and only 30 posts will be count for the bonus
Note: For Regional Sections there can be difference figure for DPL

NandaWahyuni
12-07-2012, 02:30 AM
Forum Bonus Withdrawal

To transfer forum bonus money from your board to your trading account, click on the tab Currency and select "Withdraw Bonus". You'll see cells "Amount", "Trading Account" and "eWallet" (your electronic purse at FXOpen). After filling your data, press "Send". Your application will be moderated and verified, then processed to FXOpen Finance. Applications processed to Finance are marked with green.

Well..I have think about this withdraw system when I joined in this forum. And now, it have be done. It look like more efficient and look more professional. I hope this withdraw system can transfer all member money to trading account with no system error. I am glad for upgrading withdrawal system in this forum.

amielord
12-07-2012, 03:53 AM
very nice and helpful thread, i just lost my way as I'm a newbie. Thanks for the sharing...hope to see more useful tips.

kity
12-07-2012, 03:55 AM
i not enought money to withdrawal

Jetz
12-07-2012, 07:19 AM
i not enought money to withdrawal
On first page a new member will not get bonus for his / her 30 first post..
then after reach post number 31 you will start get thats bonus...
So we must make good and quality post to get verified bro...:sm8:

titou25
12-08-2012, 11:52 AM
it's really great and i think it's good for all members. thanks Super Moderator. keep the good work.

Junaid1
12-09-2012, 08:55 AM
this method is easier than before and a good method but how many days it will take can you please tell me otherwise its better than previous methods thanks a lot .....

Resolve
12-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Well..I have think about this withdraw system when I joined in this forum. And now, it have be done. It look like more efficient and look more professional. I hope this withdraw system can transfer all member money to trading account with no system error. I am glad for upgrading withdrawal system in this forum.

it's really great and i think it's good for all members. thanks Super Moderator. keep the good work.

very nice and helpful thread, i just lost my way as I'm a newbie. Thanks for the sharing...hope to see more useful tips.

this method is easier than before and a good method but how many days it will take can you please tell me otherwise its better than previous methods thanks a lot .....

The new system Enables Centralized and Faster processing of the Bonus requests.

The last date is Sunday 24:00 hrs GMT for sending the Requests.

The Bonus will be Available in Trading accounts on Wednesday.

usama
12-09-2012, 06:19 PM
yas i want my withdrw plz send

berich
12-09-2012, 07:50 PM
Nice paid to post forum I have been able to withdraw good bonus from this forum but the only drawback is that it went to a standard account.

My question is can't the bonus money being changed to a mini or micro account?

radex78
12-09-2012, 10:22 PM
The new system Enables Centralized and Faster processing of the Bonus requests.

The last date is Sunday 24:00 hrs GMT for sending the Requests.

The Bonus will be Available in Trading accounts on Wednesday.

So if i am ssend request at saturday , then already received PM from admin to adjust point , hence my bonus will creditted at wednesday , isn't?

Nice paid to post forum I have been able to withdraw good bonus from this forum but the only drawback is that it went to a standard account.

My question is can't the bonus money being changed to a mini or micro account?

Hello my friend , so far from beginning iam using cent account or micro account as destination account for bonus , and no any problem at all

letmego
12-10-2012, 02:40 PM
i'm a new user and when i come to comment i find most of posts are locked ??????why ?

sorry i think something wrong in this forum like the distribution of topics most of topics closed

Rizal
12-10-2012, 03:13 PM
i'm a new user and when i come to comment i find most of posts are locked ??????why ?

sorry i think something wrong in this forum like the distribution of topics most of topics closed

thread which not active will be automatically closed by system. if you want to open certain thread please message the moderator assigned

Salah Salamah
12-12-2012, 11:49 PM
Bonus for posts makes me happy because I study Forex and collect some bonus in the same time. It is very good method so thanks you so much and hopes to see tips that are more useful in forum.fxopen.com

Dangerous
12-13-2012, 06:22 AM
Bonus for posts makes me happy because I study Forex and collect some bonus in the same time. It is very good method so thanks you so much and hopes to see tips that are more useful in forum.fxopen.com

This is not earning bonus method in anyhow brother -- The bonus is reward for the discussion which user done at the forum .. and encouragement for the trading . mostly new trader afraid to deposit so this might can help them to start a good trading career

Owais786
12-13-2012, 03:20 PM
i am new to forex.......so please give me an introduction about this

Dangerous
12-13-2012, 06:11 PM
i am new to forex.......so please give me an introduction about this

Hello Owais786
We do welcome at fxopen and our beloved forum

here you can earn bonus per each message you do .. but fxopen main objective is only that .. all new traders like you learns Forex trading .. so explore the threads .. you will get lot of info

have a nice time ahead

bdforex
12-16-2012, 07:56 AM
thanks for it. We hope it will be fair and clean.

eap
12-17-2012, 11:45 AM
Great, I am returning this and this certainly help raise the level of information forum. Lets explore infos

mozex
12-18-2012, 10:16 AM
Can one help me to know everything about the company

Dangerous
12-18-2012, 10:33 AM
Can one help me to know everything about the company

Hello !
Below link which tells you everything about Fxopen and it's services
http://www.fxopen.com/AboutUs.aspx

Here at this forum .. fxopen helping novice traders to learns Forex trading you got reward here for the communication which you can used for the trading ..
At forum lot of regional section you should explore threads you will learn lot of things
Have more question never hesitate to ask from us !!!
Have nice time ahead

sone_jr
12-28-2012, 04:52 PM
Greeting

My name is SONE, and i'm new here
Nice to know you all

AsaadSoft
12-29-2012, 06:49 AM
thnx for the details, but i still don't get which sections pays 3cents and which ones pays 15cents ??

natasha55
01-02-2013, 12:28 PM
I'm new here... looking forward for the bonus posting from this forum.
This is definitely a great chance for newbie like me who do not have a lot of cash
to be invested on forex market.

Resolve
01-02-2013, 01:10 PM
I'm new here... looking forward for the bonus posting from this forum.
This is definitely a great chance for newbie like me who do not have a lot of cash
to be invested on forex market.

Hello natasha,

Welcome to the FXopen Forum.

You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in :)

Regional Section Malaysia (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?39-Malaysian-Forum)

Also take part in the Forex Cup (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?284-Free-for-All) and win Great Prizes.

thnx for the details, but i still don't get which sections pays 3cents and which ones pays 15cents ??

Rates are written besides Each section in RED.

Resolve
01-02-2013, 01:12 PM
Greeting

My name is SONE, and i'm new here
Nice to know you all

Hello SONE,

You can browse through the Forum for sections you might be interested in.

Regional Section Indonesia (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?95-Indonesian-Forum)

Also take part in the Forex Cup (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?284-Free-for-All) and win Great Prizes.

r1smawan
01-05-2013, 11:10 PM
I hope to start from now, in this forum and i will be more active, clean.. i will be trying to be more closer to another member who also trades in FXOpen. thanks for thread starter
:sm8: :sm52:

nicotien
01-06-2013, 09:55 AM
I hope to start from now, in this forum and i will be more active, clean.. i will be trying to be more closer to another member who also trades in FXOpen. thanks for thread starter
:sm8: :sm52:

welcome perhaps by reading a few rules will be comfortable for you :sm46:

algerinoforex
01-07-2013, 06:40 PM
My name is Oussama This is a great chance for newbie like me thnx for the details and I hope to start from now.

FXSupporter
01-08-2013, 07:44 AM
My name is Oussama This is a great chance for newbie like me thnx for the details and I hope to start from now.

Hi, Oussama!

Regional Section Indonesia

Also take part in the Forex Cup and win Great Prizes.

Ferry Irawan
01-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Previously I do not understand the benefits of this forum, I only competed in FXOpen demo and if you win I can participate in trading directly using bonuses, apparently through this forum we can also generate capital for trading, I will learn a lot from this forum thanks.

Cphiem
01-09-2013, 03:41 AM
This is my first posted, so can i ask, how you get bonus on my acc or my nick,... sorrry i don't understand this program...

Resolve
01-09-2013, 06:57 AM
, I will learn a lot from this forum thanks.

Hello Ferry Irawan,

Regional Section Indonesia (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?95-Indonesian-Forum)

Resolve
01-09-2013, 07:04 AM
This is my first posted, so can i ask, how you get bonus on my acc or my nick,... sorrry i don't understand this program...

Previously I do not understand the benefits of this forumapparently through this forum we can also generate capital for trading.

After 30 posts you will get bonus which will depend on the sections you are posting. Each section rates are written in RED.

The minimum amount for withdraw of the Forum Bonus (FXO Bonus) is 10USD.

When you have to withdraw you need to specify:

1. Amount

2. FxOpen Trading Account number

3. FxOpen E Wallet

For withdraw click on Currency -> Withdraw (http://forum.fxopen.com/credits_withdrawals.php) (Available on top left menu)

https://i48.tinypic.com/oi59c9.png

Also choose the forum in which you have posts as the concerned Moderator will approve the payment which will then be deposited in your FxOpen Trading account.

artaprofit
01-09-2013, 08:37 AM
please tell me how to withdraw forum bonus to my account trading???
thanks

uchupers
01-09-2013, 12:54 PM
After 30 posts you will get bonus which will depend on the sections you are posting. Each section rates are written in RED.

The minimum amount for withdraw of the Forum Bonus (FXO Bonus) is 10USD.

When you have to withdraw you need to specify:

1. Amount

2. FxOpen Trading Account number

3. FxOpen E Wallet

For withdraw click on Currency -> Withdraw (http://forum.fxopen.com/credits_withdrawals.php) (Available on top left menu)

https://i48.tinypic.com/oi59c9.png

Also choose the forum in which you have posts as the concerned Moderator will approve the payment which will then be deposited in your FxOpen Trading account.
How many $ maximum amount for Withdraw bro?

Resolve
01-09-2013, 01:58 PM
How many $ maximum amount for Withdraw bro?

The minimum amount for withdraw is 10USD.

Maximum amount for withdraw is 30USD :)

please tell me how to withdraw forum bonus to my account trading???
thanks

It is already Explained Here (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?71625-Get-Money-for-posting!&p=1384692&viewfull=1#post1384692).

artaprofit
01-09-2013, 04:10 PM
i have been posting in this forum but i'm not receive my bonus?

Resolve
01-09-2013, 04:49 PM
i have been posting in this forum but i'm not receive my bonus?

Bonus is not paid for the first 30 posts done by a member.

After 30 posts Bonus will be credited for each post :)

This is a Anti-Spam feature which help us control Spammers.

uchupers
01-10-2013, 02:40 PM

I cannot Withdraw more than $30..
the page say that invalid amount

Resolve
01-11-2013, 01:55 AM
I cannot Withdraw more than $30..
the page say that invalid amount

razor7
01-13-2013, 07:41 AM

It is already Explained Here (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?71625-Get-Money-for-posting!&p=1384692&viewfull=1#post1384692).

So the minimum is $10 and the maximum is $30? Is it possible to compound the bonus from posting?

uchupers
01-14-2013, 05:04 AM
ok.
that's new rules in this forum :sm24: