PDA

View Full Version : why my account was invalid?

shaoyinwang
08-17-2011, 01:40 AM
my demo account 1340797 ,registered on may 18 ,i login and trade every day ,and it is a profit account ,but today ,it is show invalid ,how to do ?
i use it to send signal to zulu .

shaoyinwang
08-17-2011, 09:46 AM
no one reply me ,why?

nonamer
08-18-2011, 02:53 AM
my demo account 1340797 ,registered on may 18 ,i login and trade every day ,and it is a profit account ,but today ,it is show invalid ,how to do ?
i use it to send signal to zulu .

Hi

The possible reason,
Enter wrong account number
Enter wrong trader password
or the account already disable due dont have activity (login activity) more than 1 month.

My demo dont have any problem to login even the demo account are registered from last year.
Because demo account dont have recovery password or other information, i suggest please reopen new demo account again.

Thank.

d4ryl
08-18-2011, 04:53 PM
I am also having the same problem. Demo account 1340278 is unable to login. Registered on 18th june.

I contacted live customer service, and they suggested to open a new account.

Since I am not the only one here having problem, I believe this is not a coincidence. I have historical data on that account that I consider 'valueble' that took me 2 months to obtain. I login to this account and make trades almost everyday.

I would appreciate it if fxopen can resolve this problem and reactivate my demo account.

Thanks