PDA

View Full Version : MT5 already on iPhone and iPad!

Mario
01-18-2011, 02:06 PM
Look, what I find today. Great news!

Today the first mobile version of the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad was released. Now you can have MetaTrader 5 in your pocket. Download MetaTrader 5 Mobile from AppStore – it's absolutely free!

The powerful functionality of the desktop version coupled with the special design of the mobile interface, makes trading in financial markets even more comfortable. MetaTrader 5 mobile provides the possibility to trade anytime and anywhere.

Trade, keep up with financial information and monitor your account – do it 24 hours a day with MetaTrader 5 for iPhone. You want to open a position in the morning while you are in London and then close it in the evening when you reach Hong Kong? No problem!

Soon charts and analytics will be added in the MetaTrader 5 mobile version. Furthermore, the list of supported mobile platforms will be expanded with the release of Android and Blackberry versions.

MetaTrader 5 for iPhone ensures portability without sacrificing functionality. Download the terminal free and start a truly mobile trading experience!

FXOjafar
01-19-2011, 02:13 AM
If only MT5 wasn't crippleware, this would indeed be good news ;)

Commador
01-19-2011, 05:35 AM
Yes! So lest wait when it will be the main platform and Ipad User will be happy to use.

Mario
01-21-2011, 06:00 AM
If only MT5 wasn't crippleware, this would indeed be good news

Give it some time, it will become better!

TailorS
01-21-2011, 07:58 AM
Does anybody know are they planing to make Web 2.0 application! - That is the future!

Q-Funds
04-17-2011, 04:14 AM
Whoa! So it means I can use MT5 on my iPhone 3GS?

How do I link my FxOpen account to it?

FXOjafar
04-17-2011, 10:19 AM
Whoa! So it means I can use MT5 on my iPhone 3GS?

How do I link my FxOpen account to it?

FXOpen has no plans to support MT5 at the moment.

Our IT department is developing MT4 based applications for Iphone, Android and Blackberry. Beta versions are going to be released soon for public testing. :)

Q-Funds
04-17-2011, 10:27 AM

Our IT department is developing MT4 based applications for Iphone, Android and Blackberry. Beta versions are going to be released soon for public testing. :)

Whoa! That will be great!

Hope you guys make it compatible with iPhone 3GS too. Not planning to purchase iPhone 4 anytime soon ... heheheh

sidelli
06-24-2011, 10:34 AM
waiting for android n iphone version......................

Q-Funds
07-03-2011, 01:35 PM
So, any update here?

raisethebar
07-17-2011, 06:41 AM

How do I get myself onto the Beta program for FXOpen MT4 for iPad?

FXOjafar
07-18-2011, 03:10 AM
How do I get myself onto the Beta program for FXOpen MT4 for iPad?

There is no public beta for iPad at the moment. There is a beta for Android released. Search for it in the android market on your android device.

Ahlamo
07-28-2011, 02:37 PM
There is no public beta for iPad at the moment. There is a beta for Android released. Search for it in the android market on your android device.

So much for beta, this android version is useless.impossible to login. I used to have windows phone and.mrs. Was pretext. Now that I switch to android I can't access my account anymore from my phone :/

sidelli
08-02-2011, 06:00 AM
better to use mt4 remote.. have app on androids market... simple to use.