PDA

View Full Version : New PAMM Informer Widget Available

FXOpen PAMM
10-04-2010, 02:40 PM
New PAMM Informer Widget Available

FXOpen introduces a new widget - PAMM Informer for PAMM users convenience

October 4, 2010. FXOpen, one of the worlds leading FOREX brokerage companies, is pleased to announce that it introduced a new widget PAMM Informer. This introduction will simplify understanding and distribution of information about a PAMM Managers efficiency.

PAMM Informer widget provides visual information about a certain PAMM account and is a link to the page with detailed statistics. It can be included into a users signature or any message and posted anywhere i.e. on any web-site or forum, besides ones belonging to FXOpen. There are 8 types of the features differing in size (4 options) and tint (2 options), with or without diagrams showing the dynamics of a PAMM accounts profitability. It is automatically updated every roll-over. Widget codes are available to everybody Managers, Investors and other users in the My FXOpen back-office in Additional Links section as Gain Widget option.

We are glad to take one more step in improving work and interaction of our PAMM managers and their Investors, commented Vadim Urazaev, FXOpens Head of Partnership Department. Every customer, partner and trader, is very important for us. We aspire to offer the best and most convenient conditions in the FOREX industry. With the new PAMM Informer widget available our PAMM managers can reach their Investors easier and Investors can see and understand efficiency of PAMM accounts better. We have always believed in total transparency as a company this is the ONLY way to operate in the best interests of all. And we thank you for your trust and business at FXOpen.
For more information, please, see http://crm.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Default.aspx?Page=Widgets

janknoah
03-06-2012, 07:55 AM
I think what fxopen is doing about their PAMM account signals a good way for PAMM investors to all benefits from the program, this is also a good way of achieving progress

janknoah
03-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Its is a very good development for investors and prospective investors too

vikoko
03-10-2012, 08:33 AM
I referred my friend yesterday,can fxopen mgt send me my referral link so I can do full marketing?

janknoah
03-10-2012, 11:41 AM
Check your profile, the referral link is now available there. But I don't think there is referral for PAMM accounts

vikoko
03-11-2012, 06:26 AM
Thanks alot I will do that now.Enjoy!

carthago
03-11-2012, 07:28 PM
Check your profile, the referral link is now available there. But I don't think there is referral for PAMM accounts

I think that referral link is for the forum, widgets are available under the investor of PAMM account in the My FXOpen area ---> Additional links --> Gain Widgets

ceestech
03-11-2012, 09:19 PM
with this widget what advantages go with it when you refer someone to a pamm account with it.

kalex76
03-14-2012, 01:22 PM
I feel that PAMM widget only acts as referral link and having more attraction power then any kind of banners .But yes contacting with referrals is must to make them active.

ashvini
03-15-2012, 06:29 AM
Basically is this the one used by the PAMM managers to attract more investors by showing their statistics ?

kalex76
03-20-2012, 02:23 AM
yes,its the best way to show the performance of the PAMM managers to the investors ...which is totally hassle free .

ashvini
03-20-2012, 05:42 AM
Its more like a performance statistics which can be shown isn't it ?

berich
03-20-2012, 03:29 PM
The PAMM widget is a great way of promoting PAMM in fxopen forex without the widget it won't have be very easy to promote the PAMM system.

janknoah
03-20-2012, 10:51 PM
If you are a manager and also participate in other forex related forums, you can use a link to your pamm account as a signature

siredewe
03-21-2012, 05:07 AM
the widget is nice to promote yourself pamm..you can use it in social networking page, your own website...other forum as your signature etc...it is a good feature i think...:)

vikoko
03-21-2012, 10:53 AM
Your performance as a pamm manager is what will promote you faster,and all pamm statistics should be displayed.

berich
04-05-2012, 11:29 AM
If you are a manager and also participate in other forex related forums, you can use a link to your pamm account as a signature

Sure the use of signature for promotion is one sure way of promoting your links but you need to read the policy of the forum if they allow promoting a foreign link as signature to avoid getting banned.

motiurbd
09-17-2012, 11:32 AM
Hello sir.. I have a forum.. its in blogspot.. Its my personal forum for keeping a journal of my trading... I want to use my PAMM widgets as a banner.. can I do that? I need the JAVA link... Its different than Wordpress..

FXOpen PAMM
09-17-2012, 08:31 PM
Did you try to use "Widget for website or blog"?
Send me please a private message with the link to your forum.

hotshotboyz
10-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Thanks for giving this opportunity. Now i enjoy my marketing..

naninov
10-16-2012, 06:56 AM
great widget, I think it would be very useful indeed .. nice tool to facilitate investors in determining the choice of looking for manager .. because transparency is the key to success in this business

kaitokid46
05-04-2013, 03:51 PM
hi hello friend
the pamm acccount is gain progeram or not and what is the percentage of win

vicbaba
06-26-2013, 12:04 AM
It is very nice to know that fxopen have PAMM informer widget that will help investors to see the performers of the PAMM manager and also help in the interaction between the PAMM managers and the investors. We know that fxopen believe in total transparency as a company which is not common in other forex brokers.

MixMax
01-01-2014, 11:51 PM
the Pamm here is like the affilite or something like that i prefer the Copy methode , i think that it's better then this option of Pamm if the end every one and what he likes ;)

02-05-2014, 01:24 PM
Hopefully new PAMM manager can give more benefit, especilly they must have a solid trading skill and good money management. this two is a key for success in forex trading.

amirkun66
04-20-2014, 09:04 AM
best peformance pamm manager may can help you to growth up you investment profolio, however the best discipline and have a stron money management can help you acount avoid from any loss happen in here.

05-01-2014, 02:51 PM
best peformance pamm manager may can help you to growth up you investment profolio, however the best discipline and have a stron money management can help you acount avoid from any loss happen in here.

you need to seach and find a good pamm manager with good peformance also, however in forex trading we can't give guarantee 100% for anyone can give full profitable trading or no any loss. you also must to know a forex trading rule.

aurora
05-21-2014, 04:34 PM
we must test before a new pamm manager, for know their peformance and skill in trading, so from that we can know and believe for use it.

Resolve
05-22-2014, 07:10 AM
we must test before a new pamm manager, for know their peformance and skill in trading, so from that we can know and believe for use it.

Choosing a competent and reliable Money Manager has never been an easy task for investors, but FXOpen makes it easier for you with public monitoring of PAMM accounts and past performance charts.

pitto
07-09-2014, 08:36 AM
Je pense que c'est en leur nom signal de PAMM unie et une bonne façon de profiter de programmes investisseurs PAMM, il est aussi un bon moyen pour le progrès:sm55: