PDA

View Full Version : Being Accused For Churhning Just When Im Trying To Be Honest

hardstyleharry
09-28-2010, 01:23 AM
This is quite dissapointing. Yesterday, i have requested from finance fxopen department to remove one of my refferal so that i can share vps with that account. I STARTED TO USE VPS WITH THAT ACCCOUNT YESTERDAY. and the commision from the trade made by the account before being remove are not even worth what fxopen deducted from me TODAY! its 11.77 dollar? whats this? Please check all the trades made by the account yesterday. u can also check back with your data when did i actually sharing ip. oh my god im so dissapointed. is this what i get for being honest? i got others referral too. and since from the first time i ve been collecting commision, its not even WORTH the price that u deducted came from the account that i request for removal. This referral deposited 50 dollar. i got all the account history from him. and i even calculate it. ITS NOT EVEN AS HIGH AS 11.77 dollar that have been deducted....

hardstyleharry
09-28-2010, 01:24 AM
i wonder how can your department simply deducted a roughly random figure?

hardstyleharry
09-28-2010, 01:37 AM
i have checked . i got other 3 account using vps with 100 usd modal started from yesterday including the account that i request to remove.the commision is only 0.27 dollar.and why did u deducted until 11.27 dollar!!!?? 3 account are trading with 100 usd each and the comission that i received are not even close to 1 dollar. how did u judge this? if u are accusing me for sharing ip FROM THE BEGINNG with this user since his create account, then prove it with your data because I AM NOT SHARING IP BEFORE YESTERDAY.the reason that i request remove is too prevent from being accused churning which i am NOT. and EVEN if this guy are sharing ip from the beginning , its not even close to 11.27 dollar that have been deducted. he deposited 50 dollar at start. please do something. is this what i get for being honest?

hardstyleharry
09-28-2010, 02:03 AM
account trading number 282967

FXOjafar
09-28-2010, 04:14 AM
Thread closed. Please direct your query to the finance department.

nonamer
09-28-2010, 04:24 AM
Hi,

I suggest please refer this problem to [email protected] / [email protected], mention the problem in detail. Only finance and chiefdealer can check you account more furthers. When you get caught because of churning, all commission received from beginning will removed.

Thanks