PDA

View Full Version : The Cowabunga System

jhonydeep
05-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Hello everyone,

I know many of you have been starting to follow the "Pip My System" blog and have many questions. I wanted to start this thread so that hopefully other traders might be able to help answer some of those questions. This can be a place for all of you to discuss any and everything about the system. If you are new and don't know what the heck I'm talking about you can check out my first post which explains the system in detail:

"What to do after you finish the School of Pipsology"

If you've been following the blog for a little while and have some questions, please visit the FAQ page before asking. You may find the answer your looking for:

Cowabunga FAQ

Remember, this is not a holy grail. The system has its flaws, but it does work pretty well. Also, this system is NOT for everyone. If this doesn't fit your trading style, then don't force yourself to trade it. You'll be miserable and it just won't be fun. I've tried doing that before and I hated it. The Cowabunga system is meant for educational purposes and is simply a way to show you that a simple system can be effective in the Forex market if you stick to your rules and stay diligent. Have fun with it, and maybe it will inspire you to come up with a system of your own.

Happy trading!

ilearn2t
05-07-2010, 06:09 PM
Hello everyone,

"Pip My System" Cowabunga FAQ

Hello jhonydeep

Never heard of these words in forex before, can you give me more details please.

Footnote:
Did know the word "Cowabunga" originated as a greeting by Chief Thunderthud (the only Indian ever to have a moustache) to the Peanut Gallery on the 50's television program "The Howdy Doody Show", the term was later adopted by surfers in the 60's.

Update: Just found this graph that seems to point to the "Cowabunga" system (See image) :)

ilearn2t
05-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Hello jhonydeep

Just found another image that suggests the system might be worth looking into in more detail. (See image "Cow2)

I've added a yellow line to the first image (See image "Cowabunga1) at where I think the entry point might begin for a sell order. :)

adnan10076
03-17-2012, 12:36 PM
I also like the Cowabunga system and blog because it is a good example of keeping a trading diary which is something that I encourage every trader to do.
If there are any traders who would like to keep their trading diary on informettrades.com so we can all learn from it, please let me know and I will have one set up for you.

adnan10076
03-25-2012, 08:16 AM
Even with the market switching trends on me, I was still able to grab +16 pips thanks to the Cowabunga System......

zidane88
03-25-2012, 02:40 PM
Is a new way and I knew, but I will read it so good mastered and do I already tried the demo account and have achieved good results will be used on a real account

adnan10076
03-26-2012, 05:53 AM
Hello jhonydeep

Never heard of these words in forex before, can you give me more details please.

Footnote:
Did know the word "Cowabunga" originated as a greeting by Chief Thunderthud (the only Indian ever to have a moustache) to the Peanut Gallery on the 50's television program "The Howdy Doody Show", the term was later adopted by surfers in the 60's.

Update: Just found this graph that seems to point to the "Cowabunga" system (See image) :)

This system is just new for me. so that why i really take interest in it. Forex is very complicated and vast....huh

enjoylife
03-29-2012, 11:52 AM
Well I read your thread but what is the Cowabunga system of trading ? There is no link or any explanation how it works or what it is about ?

umar.ctn
03-29-2012, 12:42 PM
I also like the Cowabunga system because it is a good example of keeping a trading diary which is something that I encourage every trader to do.

sarakhan
04-05-2012, 05:05 AM
oh it seem that this system is quiet new for me. i will study about it.

kalex76
04-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Its a new type of trading system to me ..i was completely unaware of that ...but me seeing here that we have to keep trading diaries ..which is a good thing of course.

radex78
04-05-2012, 01:58 PM
I don't know about cawabunga system,just now i am hear about cawabunga system,how t use this system? and maybe if use some indicator,what indicator that should used in the chart?

enjoylife
04-05-2012, 03:01 PM
Hello everyone,

I know many of you have been starting to follow the "Pip My System" blog and have many questions. I wanted to start this thread so that hopefully other traders might be able to help answer some of those questions. This can be a place for all of you to discuss any and everything about the system. If you are new and don't know what the heck I'm talking about you can check out my first post which explains the system in detail:

"What to do after you finish the School of Pipsology"

If you've been following the blog for a little while and have some questions, please visit the FAQ page before asking. You may find the answer your looking for:

Cowabunga FAQ

Remember, this is not a holy grail. The system has its flaws, but it does work pretty well. Also, this system is NOT for everyone. If this doesn't fit your trading style, then don't force yourself to trade it. You'll be miserable and it just won't be fun. I've tried doing that before and I hated it. The Cowabunga system is meant for educational purposes and is simply a way to show you that a simple system can be effective in the Forex market if you stick to your rules and stay diligent. Have fun with it, and maybe it will inspire you to come up with a system of your own.

Happy trading!

Well I have come back to the topic and still there is no explanation given about this trading system or what it is about . Please explain for us how it works and what it is exactly so we can learn and practice it if it is something important and good for trading .

umar.ctn
04-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Well I read your thread but what is the Cowabunga system of trading ? There is no link or any explanation how it works or what it is about ?

the cowabunga system is not for everyone. If this doesn't fit your trading style. This system is meant for educational purposes and is simply a way to show you that a simple system can be effective in the Forex market if you stick to your rules and stay diligent.

seahawks90
04-05-2012, 09:51 PM
its a new kind of system and i must say that till now most of the traders don't know about this system accept me so i must say that if any reference any one will provide us here is very good for all of us to understand it better.

qlinks
04-06-2012, 07:58 PM
its a new kind of system and i must say that till now most of the traders don't know about this system accept me so i must say that if any reference any one will provide us here is very good for all of us to understand it better.

I am also new to this cowabunga system. But I found it in this website.
http://www.babypips.com/blogs/pip-my-system/cowabunga_system_faq.html
It's kinda interesting. I hope to try it somehow.

radex78
04-07-2012, 01:06 PM
I am also new to this cowabunga system. But I found it in this website.
http://www.babypips.com/blogs/pip-my-system/cowabunga_system_faq.html
It's kinda interesting. I hope to try it somehow.

Thankyou with your link explanation for cawabunga trading system,and seems very complicated strategy for me,maybe this strategy is very profitable but i am only want simple trading system like as read candle pattern and price action

zeb
04-07-2012, 03:48 PM
Can somebody please help me understand what cowabunga system, how it works and how I can take advantage of it?

Dangerous
04-10-2012, 01:33 PM
We have already announced that no make out of topic posts .
One meber here is telling what to do
We are here and we are checking each posts from onwards time make relate posts
if you not know what system not need how it work , test it first and then share

adnan10076
04-13-2012, 05:40 AM
hiii this is a nice system....can we use EA code for cowabunga trading system..>??

tunefx
04-18-2012, 07:55 AM
Actually alongside the market switching trends about me. I ended up being nevertheless able with grab 20pips as a consequence of the Cowabunga System

tinny01
04-22-2012, 09:48 AM
I in addition such as the actual Cowabunga system. Due to the fact that it's a suitable example of keeping a trading diary which is something which, I motivate each trader with do.

toptrader43
04-23-2012, 04:39 AM
I furthermore favor the Cowabunga program given that it is a great illustration of retaining a trading diary which is something that i motivate almost trader.

lougan
04-28-2012, 10:23 AM
We have already announced that no make out of topic posts .
One meber here is telling what to do
We are here and we are checking each posts from onwards time make relate posts
if you not know what system not need how it work , test it first and then share
Well many beginners who do like it and I think it will be difficult to attack first without doing its own beginner to create trading systems without seeing other people's work

toptrader43
04-30-2012, 07:13 AM
I definitely will study it so great mastered and also do i actually tried the demo account. As well as have accomplished best results will likely to be utilized on an actual account.

Dangerous
12-25-2018, 02:13 PM
follow the discussion thread up...

Dangerous
12-25-2018, 02:13 PM
follow the discussion thread up...