PDA

View Full Version : Pin Code question

jwarm
05-06-2010, 12:54 PM
Hello,
When I opened my account, I was given a Login ID, a Password and a "Investor" number (read only password). There is no mention of a Pin Code. Is the Investor my Pin Code?

ilearn2t
05-06-2010, 01:07 PM
Hello,
When I opened my account, I was given a Login ID, a Password and a "Investor" number (read only password). There is no mention of a Pin Code. Is the Investor my Pin Code?

Hello jwarm

The "pin code" is very importent part of your details and without it you won't be able to do much. The "pin code" details will show in the email from FXOpen to yourself.

Your login (number),
trades and investors passwords,
PIN code and the server for Meta Trader 4 login will be shown in the email.

jwarm
05-06-2010, 02:19 PM
OK thank you. I found it.

FXSupporter
05-06-2010, 03:33 PM
Just a little update, :sm39:
A PIN code is a 4-digit number that you need to withdraw money from your FXOpen account.

For security reasons, the PIN code is NOT sent in an account opening e-mail together with the account number, the passwords and the recommended server address.
You PIN has been shown to you on screen as you completed account registration.

If you haven't saved it or written it down, please, e-mail [email protected], tell your account number (login), attach scans of your IDs (like a passport or a Driver License plus a utility bill or a bank statement) and ask to send a new PIN to your e-mail.

Please, follow the promts in the e-mail from [email protected] to successfully obtain and activate yoru new PIN.

Regards, FXOpen Support