PDA

View Full Version : Individual Trading Intervals

FXOpen PAMM
03-31-2010, 03:19 PM
We continue to develop and improve FXOpen PAMM service for the convenience of our clients.
Due to numerous client requests, Individual Trading Intervals are now available.

The Trading Interval now lasts for 4 or 12 weeks starting from the day when an Investor accepted PAMM Managers Offer (earlier 1 calendar month or 3 calendar months).
We feel this innovation will help the Manager to avoid situations when he was forced to terminate trading at the end of the month, simply because too many of his Investors wanted to withdraw at that time.
Individual Trading Intervals will also bring fair conditions to all Investors. Previously, for those who joined PAMM in the middle of the calendar month, the end of the first Trading Interval was still the last business day of the calendar month, which meant, the first Interval was actually shorter.
Investors can now look up the end date for the current Trading Interval in My FXOpen /PAMM / Investor / Managed Accounts.

As usual, we welcome feedback about the newest improvements and comments on what you feel still needs imporving.

May your experience with FXOpen be a pleasant one!

FXOpen PAMM
10-11-2011, 09:27 AM
Is it still okay to offer reps for help with certain projects?

Sorry, did not really understand what do you mean. Could you please rephrase your question and give more specific information. Thank you.

janknoah
03-06-2012, 07:32 AM
This is a good development because it will also help the follower monitor the pattern of trading the leader follows.

ceestech
03-08-2012, 01:11 PM
yea its almost the same thing like what is found on fxopen partners site fxstat.com

janknoah
03-08-2012, 08:29 PM
The fxstat partner site is more like copy trade, or same thing which is obtainable from using zulutrade.

kalex76
03-11-2012, 04:01 AM
That means that this new rule of trading interval will bring a Hugh relief to both investors and managers .Good to see that.

janknoah
03-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Currently there is no new rule on trading intervals, everything still remains the same. Let see what the future holds

kalex76
03-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Currently there is no new rule on trading intervals, everything still remains the same. Let see what the future holds

yes,after 2010 - its true i think no new rule implementation is there in this trading interval .I actually made the previous comment seeing the comparative changes at that time.

adnan10076
03-12-2012, 05:49 AM
The fxstat partner site is more like copy trade, or same thing which is obtainable from using zulutrade.

oh great i think you have already used both. I will must try...thanks for mentioning..

kalex76
03-13-2012, 11:38 AM
I feel that the traders as well as the managers are also very much happy with this trading interval rule and thus its not changed for long time.

janknoah
03-13-2012, 01:34 PM
I think so too, But there is a reason for changes, it won't also be a bad idea.

kalex76
03-14-2012, 01:28 PM
There should be cry from the manager as well as clients - because if we are not facing those problems from front - no one can understand the real fact.

ashvini
03-15-2012, 06:18 AM
This feature adopted in the PAMM service is boon for members and also the trader so that they can adjust their trades for traders and investments for investors accordingly and withdraw once they are satisfied with the results.

ceestech
03-15-2012, 06:55 AM
but we see little or no manger complaining its like the rule is fully in their favor.

janknoah
03-15-2012, 12:19 PM
Not all rules should favour them, or investors. In all there will always be a balance between managers and investors

siredewe
03-21-2012, 02:48 PM
at least with this we can trade with more consciousness of our own mind...and we can fit it to our trading style...:)

vikoko
03-21-2012, 06:25 PM
I love fxopen for cretaing a room for improvement.They incoporating good suggestions and methods from every angle. I can see that they are targeting somewhere in the global market.

remas
03-28-2012, 03:45 PM
not all rules should favour them or investors in all there will always be a blance between managers and investors

ilearn2t
05-10-2012, 07:30 PM
not all rules should favour them or investors in all there will always be a blance between managers and investors

Hello remas

All offers come with a discussion link, we know it better as the "PAMM accounts (http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?221-PAMM-accounts)" threads, you can post a reply to the manager if you think by the said person changing a rule or offer it might help you decide to invest in their offer/s.

Useful link to get started http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx

Good luck
ilearn2t

taimoor qureshi
07-22-2012, 04:29 PM
this is a perfect idea because a weak member can use it to perform better.manager will enjoy this pattern.

darknight
07-23-2012, 11:53 AM
this is a good way to understand the system but in my opine the rule is same for every one it support all

mobin207
07-24-2012, 10:03 PM
This feature adopted in the PAMM service is boon for members and also the trader so that they can adjust their trades for traders and investments for investors accordingly and withdraw once they are satisfied with the results.

hira
08-22-2012, 02:50 PM
this is a very good advancement for the reason that it helps the followers or the beginner trader to follow the foot steps of their mentor or the experts to increase their knowledge.

motiurbd
09-17-2012, 01:06 PM
I think if things like this going on then soon there will be a day when people will stop trading manually.. they will start investing in robots or in PAMM traders instead of trading in the markets.. But sometimes investing in these PAMM accounts can give you extra profit even if you are a full time trader..

naninov
10-16-2012, 07:11 AM
I was wondering .. what if fxopen created a feature that allows the investor to be able to close the trading position if the position was opened by the account manager does not fit what he/she expected?

nonamer
10-16-2012, 12:38 PM
I was wondering .. what if fxopen created a feature that allows the investor to be able to close the trading position if the position was opened by the account manager does not fit what he/she expected?

Hi

If we offer that, then that are not PAMM account.
You can use mirror trading like FASS account or fxstat or zulutrade.
You can follow other member trade with small fees and you can close the trade if you think that trade will against trends .

http://www.fxopen.com/FxStat.aspx
You may check here about FASS standard/ECN. http://www.fxopen.com/TradingTerms.aspx
http://crm.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Default.aspx?Page=FASS%20Accounts%20-%20Account%20Opening
www.tradency.com
You may check here about zulutrade here --> https://zulutrade.com/SignUp_Live.aspx

Thanks

abdallah mohammed
02-08-2013, 09:24 PM
I think so ; this is a perfect idea
it is the good to understand this system

tohamy
05-14-2013, 09:50 PM
this trading interval .I actually made the previous comment seeing the comparative changes at that time.

blessedfx
06-02-2013, 01:07 AM
why can't i see the post.... i only see replies

- - - Updated - - -

why can't i see the post.... i only see replies

vicbaba
06-23-2013, 04:30 PM
This is good for the PAMM managers, this new improve fxopen PAMM account will give them the opportunity to invest in a longer term that is more than a month and that way more profit.

vicbaba
06-25-2013, 11:20 PM
I do think that your suggestion is not okay at all because if the investor can really trade very well there will be no need for him to invest in a PAMM account, since he knows that he his not a professional he should as well leave it for the professionals.

abdullahsheikh
07-16-2013, 07:45 AM
I am not going with any of those 2 systems as i'm not in an exceedingly position to speculate cash in any body's account or mercantilism skills.
If in any respect I actually have the cash , then i additional highly to|favor to|opt to|choose to} invest in my very own mercantilism account so i buy a lot of margin cash to try and do the mercantilism with more blank check and build profit for myself.

Resolve
07-19-2013, 05:42 AM
I am not going with any of those 2 systems as i'm not in an exceedingly position to speculate cash in any body's account or mercantilism skills.
If in any respect I actually have the cash , then i additional highly to|favor to|opt to|choose to} invest in my very own mercantilism account so i buy a lot of margin cash to try and do the mercantilism with more blank check and build profit for myself.

Dear abdullahsheikh,

Investors can choose the Trading Interval from 4 to 12 weeks. At the end of every Trading interval (a month or a quarter) Manager shares the profit between the Investors (including the Manager) and pay the profit to Manager in accordance with the Manager’s Offer.

Thanks

Yasmeen
07-24-2013, 08:03 PM
Dear abdullahsheikh,

Investors can choose the Trading Interval from 4 to 12 weeks. At the end of every Trading interval (a month or a quarter) Manager shares the profit between the Investors (including the Manager) and pay the profit to Manager in accordance with the Manager’s Offer.

Thanks
what they will do even if the end of period some trades are open and tp can be go long from there ?
means that is an accurate trade of big lot and its tp point is far and can take some more days?

Resolve
07-25-2013, 06:08 AM
what they will do even if the end of period some trades are open and tp can be go long from there ?
means that is an accurate trade of big lot and its tp point is far and can take some more days?

Dear Yasmeen,

The Investor may withdraw all funds or part of the funds or top up his balance whenever he wants, and all the settlement operations (the distribution of profits, losses and Manager’s fees) are carried out by the Company (FXOpen) automatically.

Thanks

yoyo11
09-16-2013, 09:34 PM
I'm also not too familiar with the
system pamm oh so we can take
our balance anytime ya. Because
I've never participated pamm
system

Resolve
09-17-2013, 07:25 AM
system pamm oh so we can take
our balance anytime ya. Because
I've never participated pamm
system

Dear yoyo,

You can find all the details regarding the PAMM system here (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx)

Thanks

alaa
09-23-2013, 01:12 PM
system pamm I want to get to know him very well but I am looking for a new system

shahid110
11-03-2013, 12:36 PM
This feature adopted within the PAMM service is boon for members and conjointly the merchant so they'll alter their trades for traders and investments for investors consequently and withdraw once they're happy with the results

Forexmish
11-11-2013, 07:01 AM
A month above will be very okay as the trading interval. It will give the manager time to make enough profitable trades. No rush.

MixMax
12-14-2013, 12:26 PM
hey well i have a experience of 2 years in forex market , i try every thing indicateurs experts...ex but there is nothing like the manuel mehode i like it and i trade with my own strategy and i think that the inivuduel methode also is the best way in oredr to have and take a big profits in the futur
thanks alot man ;)

02-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Individuals hand to hand the investment may is best way, but in here also have good PAMM with the best result you can try it.

mrl5001
02-23-2014, 03:25 AM
I think the marketers, who the leaders are also very satisfied with the scope of the rules and therefore to amend the trade for a long time. We should shout of Manager, as well as in hotels, because when they are exposed to these problems at the same time. Someone does not understand the real fact.
It must betraders and investors the balance.

what are you trying to say ? it looks like english, but it sound gibberish to me, please say something that i can understand

- - - Updated - - -

here also have good PAMM with the best result you can try it.

what's wrong with you, why are you directing others to try, have you try it. remember when you point your finger to others, there will be more fingers pointing back at you.

02-27-2014, 11:57 AM
what are you trying to say ? it looks like english, but it sound gibberish to me, please say something that i can understand

- - - Updated - - -

what's wrong with you, why are you directing others to try, have you try it. remember when you point your finger to others, there will be more fingers pointing back at you.

in forex trading we all is know have a high riks and high return, so we do not blame others, try for know more about the system may can help we to know and find the solution in forex trading. I self with manual trading system is hard to predict/analysis current happen trend movements.

attiquezaheer
03-22-2014, 03:03 PM
There ought be cry froum the manager we trend to also as shoppers as a result of if we don;t seem to be facing those issuse from font nobody will perceive the important reality

04-04-2014, 08:44 AM
we also hope a PAMM manager can give we a best profit run in time by time, I will try a FXOpen pamm facility, so I also hope any friend can feel a experience trading with pamm can share you story in here. thanks

amirkun66
04-20-2014, 08:59 AM
can't hope for the fast growth on you invested money, remember in forex trading is have a high risk and can make you money gone at any time. so a patient and discipline is the best solution. I hope you can give more info.

05-03-2014, 03:30 PM
can't hope for the fast growth on you invested money, remember in forex trading is have a high risk and can make you money gone at any time. so a patient and discipline is the best solution. I hope you can give more info.

in forex trading we know have a two way, one is profit and one is loss.. like in physiscs have (positive and negative). so you may can see why in forex trading not profit only can you earn. so I hope you can find the best pamm manager.

aurora
05-21-2014, 04:18 PM
individuals trading maybe is hard for some one so pamm can become the best solution for it, with pamm we can earn profit.

Resolve
05-22-2014, 07:17 AM
individuals trading maybe is hard for some one so pamm can become the best solution for it, with pamm we can earn profit.

When the Investor joins under a PAMM account, regularly updated trading statements will be provided in MyFXOpen area to monitor your PAMM Manager’s trading activity.

rizwananjam
06-02-2014, 07:24 PM
this rule is really great. It should not be changed. now i think i should to invest some money in PAMM account. I think all the investors will be happy from this rule.

Resolve
07-25-2014, 10:54 PM
this rule is really great. It should not be changed. now i think i should to invest some money in PAMM account. I think all the investors will be happy from this rule.

Dear rizwananjam,

PAMM Service guarantees exact and instantaneous copying of trades on Slave’s funds.

PAMM Service is a cutting edge software solution that is intended to unite experienced traders (Masters) and people who are interested in financial markets (Slaves) all over the world. As a result of that cooperation every participant gets benefits.

Thanks