PDA

View Full Version : FXOpen PAMM - The new performance rating and monitoring!

FXOpen PAMM
01-25-2010, 10:41 PM
Dear Clients.

By popular demand, the performance of Money Managers utilising the FXOpen PAMM system can now be viewed in public via http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx

The FXOpen PAMM is the first Money Management system of it's kind for the Metatrader 4 platform that offers such an unprecedented level of transparency giving potential investors a view of the true performance of any number of Money Managers. You can judge true profitability based on equity changes (profit/loss/drawdown) rather than just changes in account balance.

A high level of safety is provided for both Investor and Money Manager with a secure back end that automatically takes care of management fees, profit shares and ensures that all conditions agreed to in the Money Manager's offer are adhered to in full. What you see is what you get.

For information on how the FXOpen PAMM can help you, please visit http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx or check our dedicated PAMM forum at http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126

Regards

FXOpen Team

janknoah
03-06-2012, 08:03 AM
The issues of transparency is what i consider most important in forex. this added service of monitoring is good for the benefits of the PAMM in investors.
plz admin explain the ratings.

ceestech
03-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Sorry but when you say invest does it mean that you give some one your account and money to trade with.

janknoah
03-08-2012, 08:26 PM
You will put your capital in someone(PAMM manager), trading account, which he will trade and everyone who have pooled their funds together will share in the profits

kalex76
03-11-2012, 04:04 AM
This will give a moral boost to the clients and also help them to know that which manager performance is actually better .On the other way,the successful PAMM managers also will get good exposure.

vikoko
03-11-2012, 06:19 AM
You should also know that when the manager losses,all the investors will share the fun in appropriate proportion.

janknoah
03-11-2012, 07:28 AM
Managers with lesser loses will always attract more investors as compared to those who records more losses, their investors numbers will always fluctuate

kalex76
03-13-2012, 11:24 AM
Here also clients i think the will watch the experience of the traders - it obvious that managers ,those who get more profit will attract more clients.

janknoah
03-13-2012, 01:41 PM
I think that should be the main reason for the ratings. The ratings differentiates the best performing traders from the worst

kalex76
03-14-2012, 01:24 PM
I think that should be the main reason for the ratings. The ratings differentiates the best performing traders from the worst

If we see in general ,its like that - but if any PAMM manager is having not much experience and he is having a good friend circle and ask others to rate - i feel that no one can find the truth.

ashvini
03-15-2012, 06:27 AM
This is one of the wonderful feature added by fxopen, now investors can check the performance of traders and judge by looking at their trade history.

ceestech
03-15-2012, 06:59 AM
yea the feature is nice but what i don't know is that a good way to judge quality of the manger.

janknoah
03-15-2012, 12:16 PM
Good managers should have more followers, that is one thing i always look out for.

carthago
03-18-2012, 09:52 AM
yea the feature is nice but what i don't know is that a good way to judge quality of the manger.

I see that its a good improvement but its not sufficient to judge manager performance.

ashvini
03-19-2012, 08:25 AM
For judging more precisely it is not at all possible, but this feature will for sure help in assessing the performance of a trader based on his past, helpful to a greater extent.

kalex76
03-20-2012, 02:30 AM
yes,its not possible to judge any PAMM manager in depth but this feature is helping the clients to see the overall performance of the traders for sure.

ashvini
03-20-2012, 05:41 AM
Without the performance rating and the monitoring parameters not provided it would be very difficult for investors to even do the initial filtration. This is very useful tool for all investors.

berich
03-20-2012, 03:55 PM
The performance rating and monitoring widget would help a prospective forex investor to know which trader or manager is performing well and this would guide him (prospective trader) on whom (PAMM manager) to invest his money with.

siredewe
03-20-2012, 09:00 PM
i think it is a nice and important feature for fxopen...some other brokers has already got it an surely this improvement will benefits us...

janknoah
03-20-2012, 10:46 PM
I like the way things are done on fxopen pamm monitoring board. It gives a clear explanation of the performances of managers

siredewe
03-21-2012, 03:52 AM
yes surely...fxopen is growing by time...appreciate for the developer to make this forum more and more interesting...i noticed that features were added time by time :)

janknoah
03-22-2012, 09:01 AM
They are also good at updating their clients on latest developments. Only trust brokers with forums

kalex76
03-22-2012, 12:08 PM
Its very good to see such Forex site with such great features and facilities ..their offer in Forum bonus is really awesome.

ashvini
03-26-2012, 07:34 AM
It would be more ideal that all the performance related rating like the percentage gain, percentage drawdown displayed on one page and also rating given to the managers according to the percentage gain along with draw down mentioned for about 3 months performance.

taimoor qureshi
07-22-2012, 04:24 PM
according to me transparency is very important in forex.everything should be clear in trading. their should be proper method to judge the performance of others.

darknight
07-23-2012, 11:58 AM
i think it all depend on the trader experience and his work how he manage is work and form how much time he use it

mobin207
07-23-2012, 04:03 PM
For judging more precisely it is not at all possible, but this feature will for sure help in assessing the performance of a trader based on his past, helpful to a greater extent.

hira
08-22-2012, 02:52 PM
you will invest your capital and the manager trades with your money and you get the share in their profits. investment is the only decision that you have to make.

Resolve
09-07-2012, 12:39 PM
you will invest your capital and the manager trades with your money and you get the share in their profits. investment is the only decision that you have to make.

You have to Invest wisely as the Risks are still there and you must consider the performance as one of the many factors that will make you decide the amount to be invested.

Past performance is very helpful in deciding which PAMM manager you would like to choose for your Funds.

motiurbd
09-17-2012, 11:39 AM
You have to Invest wisely as the Risks are still there and you must consider the performance as one of the many factors that will make you decide the amount to be invested.

Past performance is very helpful in deciding which PAMM manager you would like to choose for your Funds.

This is why I suggested all my friends to distribute their capital into different PAMM traders.. because if you invested all your capital into one trader only.. then you might encounter with a big trouble if that trader received a Margin Call.. but if you distribute your money into a portion to distribute amongst different traders then you will have enough chance to touch the breakeven or even make profit when one or two traders of your made a loss..

hotshotboyz
10-11-2012, 05:49 PM
I think they are also good at updating their clients on latest developments. Only trust brokers with forums.

naninov
10-16-2012, 05:24 AM
wow .. This feature will be one of the best tools for investors to make a decission to choose a manager.. transparency is urgently needed to provide comfortable feeling to investors based on PAMM manager performance

abdallah mohammed
02-08-2013, 09:30 PM
This is a very good feature, but I want to know how I manage

naveedullah_askhan
04-15-2013, 10:18 PM
PAMM Technology. Seeing the need for a new investing tool that can make cooperation between Money Managers and Investors more ...

kaitokid46
05-03-2013, 11:00 PM
You will put your capital in someone(PAMM manager), trading account, which he will trade and everyone who have pooled their funds together will share in the profits

yes of corse brother the pamm accounts is the best of to make mooney but whit carefuly trading

sanjoichie
07-10-2013, 10:08 AM
whether the funds we safe in manager pamm? whether maybe manager pamm interesting all the advantages transactions for himself?

Resolve
07-11-2013, 03:03 PM
whether the funds we safe in manager pamm? whether maybe manager pamm interesting all the advantages transactions for himself?

Dear sanjoichie,

FXOpen PAMM service makes investing into Forex more secure. With PAMM accounts, the Investor (and not the Manager) has the power to deposit and withdraw funds, so the scenario when a dishonest Money Manager runs away with the money or fails to pay the profit is completely impossible.

CPA
07-13-2013, 09:43 AM
Dear sanjoichie,

FXOpen PAMM service makes investing into Forex more secure. With PAMM accounts, the Investor (and not the Manager) has the power to deposit and withdraw funds, so the scenario when a dishonest Money Manager runs away with the money or fails to pay the profit is completely impossible.

And I recommand every newbye interested in PAMM to make the choice of investment while starting their own experience with micro or standard acount. Also Forexcup contest give this opportunity to tune one's trade method.

alaa
09-23-2013, 01:13 PM
PAMM system , Service very distinct, a Meevdh in the same time to Mtadol novice in order to make a profit instead of loss in a row so it is good and where profits can be achieved easily and get the goals can not be achieved without

shahid110
11-03-2013, 12:46 PM
This will provides a ethical boost to the purchasers and conjointly facilitate them to understand that that manager performance is truly higher .On the opposite manner,the self-made PAMM managers conjointly can get sensible exposure

Resolve
11-07-2013, 12:42 PM
This will provides a ethical boost to the purchasers and conjointly facilitate them to understand that that manager performance is truly higher .On the opposite manner,the self-made PAMM managers conjointly can get sensible exposure

Dear shahid,

FXOpen has seen the need for a new investing tool that can make cooperation between Money Managers and Investors more effective, honest, flexible and transparent.

So we have put our best efforts to develop an innovative, full-featured PAMM service!

Thanks

Forexmish
11-11-2013, 06:23 AM
am so Positive about Fxopen PAMM account. The forum helps alot in reaching out. I will recommend Fxopen to my friends... Am sure they will love to stick to fxopen. Keep the good work pals

nuzhat
01-08-2014, 03:49 PM
I think the only missing part are the monitoring parameters other wise everything is very well set.

Resolve
01-09-2014, 12:33 PM
I think the only missing part are the monitoring parameters other wise everything is very well set.

Choosing a competent and reliable Money Manager has never been an easy task for investors, but FXOpen makes it easier for you with public monitoring of PAMM accounts (http://help.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Rating%20and%20Charts.ashx) and past performance charts (http://help.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Rating%20and%20Charts.ashx).

The performance charts typically show account equity, daily profit, daily gain, total gain, max drawdown, max relative profit, Sharpe ratio, etc. Performance charts provide an unbiased and many-sided analysis of the Manager’s past performance and trading style. The information is presented in an easy-to-understand manner, so both sophisticated and novice investors will find it easy to choose the best manager for themselves.

02-05-2014, 12:54 PM
PAMM monitoring is important that is guarantee we invest money is save and can growth like we hope, so I hope we can find the best continue profit PAMM trading peformance.

amirkun66
04-20-2014, 09:07 AM
I know no have any system can guarantee give you 100% profitable in investment however the best pamm manager with discipline and good money management can give you the best result on forex trading account.

Resolve
04-21-2014, 03:41 AM
I know no have any system can guarantee give you 100% profitable in investment however the best pamm manager with discipline and good money management can give you the best result on forex trading account.

With FXOpen PAMM service the manager can organize all of his clients together in one MT4 terminal.

An unlimited number of Investors can join under one Manager account.

The PAMM backend via the 'My FXOpen' also allows the manager to set up multiple offers for his clients with different rates of Management fee, Performance fee, Minimum investment amount, Minimum balance, and Withdrawal penalties, etc. These flexible parameters allow Managers to offer different conditions to investors with different capital.

05-03-2014, 03:36 PM

yes you right however in here FXopen have a some good pamm manager can give you profitable trading, so I hope you can find it and use. I also hope the pamm manager can give you consistent profit run with minimal risk.

Resolve
05-12-2014, 08:27 AM
it is a two way , when ever manager wins it will give profit and advantage , whenever traders loss , you will also suffer

The PAMM-service keeps each Investor’s account record individually and the gains and losses are automatically distributed by the Company (FXOpen) between the Manager and the Investors on a percentage basis so that each party receives its percentage rate of return.

islambouhatem
07-14-2014, 09:08 PM
a question our dear moderator.
is there book i can read it when i using this type account ... imean i'm afraid ! is there any risk of this type account maintaining; How my profit will be counted and something other ...!!

Resolve
07-15-2014, 11:23 AM
a question our dear moderator.
is there book i can read it when i using this type account ... imean i'm afraid ! is there any risk of this type account maintaining; How my profit will be counted and something other ...!!

Dear islambouhatem,

You will find all the details regarding PAMM here (https://pamm.fxopen.com/).

FXOpen PAMM Service provides the clients with all you need to get the most and the best from Forex trading: exclusive trading conditions, reliable order execution and dedicated support.

Thanks