PDA

View Full Version : Will not available for Vietnamese?

hunghit
11-28-2009, 05:24 PM
Hi there,

After look around and decide to go with FXOpen, i see that we (vietnameses) cannot deposit by our credit/debit card. In VN, no other easy way to send out money to other countries.
the way to fund by credit card over AlertPay is not realistic. ~5% fee will take alot and there no reason to do that.

I suggest fxopen should directly accept funds over credit card to get down the fee (3% i think).
If you have a plan to do that, pls let me know

Thanks.
P.H

FXSupporter
11-30-2009, 12:31 PM
Hello hunghit.
We do accept Vietnamese clients. But we do not accept payments from credit cards directly from Vietnam or any other country.
You may ask other Vietnamese traders for advice on which payment option is best to use from your country.:sm23:

I think you will have to use an electronic payment system, and you will have to pay a fee anyway. So, 5% at AlertPay may not be so high compared to other options.

You may check discussion about e-currecny exchangers here. http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?t=8412

lord
11-30-2009, 02:29 PM
Hi there,

After look around and decide to go with FXOpen, i see that we (vietnameses) cannot deposit by our credit/debit card. In VN, no other easy way to send out money to other countries.
the way to fund by credit card over AlertPay is not realistic. ~5% fee will take alot and there no reason to do that.

I suggest fxopen should directly accept funds over credit card to get down the fee (3% i think).
If you have a plan to do that, pls let me know

Thanks.
P.H

Hi Sir,

Hope u will b patient..very soon we will have Top Up Cards selling at our coming soon Sales Office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

btw, may i know where r u staying sir?

hunghit
12-01-2009, 01:53 AM
Hello hunghit.
We do accept Vietnamese clients. But we do not accept payments from credit cards directly from Vietnam or any other country.
You may ask other Vietnamese traders for advice on which payment option is best to use from your country.:sm23:

I think you will have to use an electronic payment system, and you will have to pay a fee anyway. So, 5% at AlertPay may not be so high compared to other options.

You may check discussion about e-currecny exchangers here. forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?t=8412

Thank you for your reply and info.

Hi Sir,

Hope u will b patient..very soon we will have Top Up Cards selling at our coming soon Sales Office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

btw, may i know where r u staying sir?

Right I'm in HCM city, hope you have business here soon. i have some other friend also want to start forex trading, so now i look for a broker for all of us. If i join other broker, then sure i will consider fxopen again when payment is better for us, cause some good points of fxopen.
Pls send a notification to hunghit[at]gmail[dot]com when you're ready.

Thanks for all.

lord
12-01-2009, 04:50 AM
Thank you for your reply and info.

Right I'm in HCM city, hope you have business here soon. i have some other friend also want to start forex trading, so now i look for a broker for all of us. If i join other broker, then sure i will consider fxopen again when payment is better for us, cause some good points of fxopen.
Pls send a notification to hunghit[at]gmail[dot]com when you're ready.

Thanks for all.

Good to hear that.

Our Sales Office will b at 425, Vo Van Tan Street, Quan 1, HCMC, VN.

we will announce d official opening date later.

At the same time, we also provide training and education to teach people on basic knowledge and some advance education level in forex trading.

Check it out soon!

FXMalay Support
12-01-2009, 05:42 AM
Hi there,

you could also contact our FXopenAsia Top-Up Card sales team.

their contact can be found over here. http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?t=60471

I will ask one of the FXopenAsia suport staff to contact you personally to assist you on our deposit methods

GGaranti
12-17-2018, 12:30 PM
Kích hoạt các phần và mở tất cả các chủ đề