PDA

View Full Version : where is and why is missing the PAMM discussion thread?

lizerzoltan
10-24-2009, 07:17 AM
hello FXOpen MOds adn Admins.

I am being a curious soul, would like to know where is the thread that was opened to discuss PAMM services and make suggestions?

I cant find it in this subforum, and clearly dont know ( ok maybe suspect a bit) why it got missing.

there were lots of useful info there for interested member, regarding the fix 100:1 leverage, till the not yet finalised ( or is it?) IB rebate system on PAMM accounts, and more.

May be not the best to get threads to mod away, in my opinion, just because you dont yet have an answer, or you dontlike a question.

That is my opinion, and feel free to delete this whenever you return the other thread.
thx

PS: at least update the thread number/post number on the PAMM technology Q&A section to reflect that you removed the thread LOL

FXOpen PAMM
10-24-2009, 01:40 PM
hello FXOpen MOds adn Admins.

I am being a curious soul, would like to know where is the thread that was opened to discuss PAMM services and make suggestions? Right here. You write in it already.

I cant find it in this subforum, and clearly dont know ( ok maybe suspect a bit) why it got missing.

there were lots of useful info there for interested member, regarding the fix 100:1 leverage, till the not yet finalised ( or is it?) IB rebate system on PAMM accounts, and more.

May be not the best to get threads to mod away, in my opinion, just because you dont yet have an answer, or you dontlike a question.

That is my opinion, and feel free to delete this whenever you return the other thread.
thx

PS: at least update the thread number/post number on the PAMM technology Q&A section to reflect that you removed the thread LOL

We already provided answeres for all the questions you asked in your post.

lizerzoltan
10-24-2009, 02:04 PM
lol, i dont seem to see that thread.
if i cant see, maybe others cant neither, thus instead finding an answer, they need to ask for it again.

about answer:
i still like more direct answers on IB rebate question, if they will be paid sometimes in the future and how will be divided between manager/investor if otherwise eligable, or if it is a permanent plan not to include that option.

since i am planning to have a PAMM account, bringing together the accounts i manage currently on FXopen, as well adding some fresh funds, i am very interested in the outcome.
Of course, if the parmanent no IB rebate on PAMM is the answer that will exclude outside( ie not direct contacts i find) investors, but as it is i might just pool the rest on a account and do the dividing myself, keeping both the management fee, and enjoyong my rebates on my 5k or so own capital while i am doing so.

excuse me being technical, but thinking a bit over, having practically an account with frequent trades, this little thing called IB rebate can make up to 5% or so monthly return on my capital without much an additional work. this isnt theory, but fact. In the same time i still can enjoy profits too, but given a flat month, this rebate can make the difference.
As well i dont see incenttive to involve more manager capital to a PAMM while it comes with losing this benefits, potentially 100s of $$ monthly doing it so.

SRIfx
10-26-2009, 05:53 AM
..IB rebate system on PAMM accounts,

Hello lizerzoltan, probably this answer would have you clue.
As I assume that the real money managers forbidden to get gains from their trading rebates/commissions so the money managerss IB and his/her referers would get their rebates/commissions based on the presentages of profit sharing which were money managers have on managed the account(s) of their investors. Thiss one way for avoiding conflict of interests in managing investors funds.
Sorry if I were posting in the wrong thread, thanks.

lizerzoltan
10-26-2009, 10:17 AM
rebate, and avoiding conflict of interest:

make it simple, PAMM manager has 5k$ own fund assinged to PAMM account, and invertor has also 5k money assigned to the same account.
either 1 or both signed up by an IB, and on their own trading they enjoy the benefits of some rebate, due this agreement.
What can the benefits be: depend on trading style they can be 2-5% monthly in ROI for both party.

where i see a conflict of interest right now is:
why would a manager commit more of his own fund to a PAMM account to trade there ( thus maybe create more confidence by showing on the account that he has larger interest in the succeeding) while he can enjoy own his own capital the IB rebate trading paralel to the PAMM account, where he ties only up his money quete possible for little use in the beginning.

anyway, an opinion of mine only. since i am managing friend's accounts, i wont change to PAMM as it is now, as it would cost me loss of opportunity as it is now, due the leverage and the missing of rebates. but we are all different with different needs.
what you need to also keep in mind that the investor also loses this rebate option on his funds, what definately not their interest.

FXOpen Alex
10-26-2009, 11:15 AM
rebate, and avoiding conflict of interest:

make it simple, PAMM manager has 5k$ own fund assinged to PAMM account, and invertor has also 5k money assigned to the same account.
either 1 or both signed up by an IB, and on their own trading they enjoy the benefits of some rebate, due this agreement.
What can the benefits be: depend on trading style they can be 2-5% monthly in ROI for both party.

where i see a conflict of interest right now is:
why would a manager commit more of his own fund to a PAMM account to trade there ( thus maybe create more confidence by showing on the account that he has larger interest in the succeeding) while he can enjoy own his own capital the IB rebate trading paralel to the PAMM account, where he ties only up his money quete possible for little use in the beginning.

anyway, an opinion of mine only. since i am managing friend's accounts, i wont change to PAMM as it is now, as it would cost me loss of opportunity as it is now, due the leverage and the missing of rebates. but we are all different with different needs.
what you need to also keep in mind that the investor also loses this rebate option on his funds, what definately not their interest.

Dear lizerzoltan, stop flooding the threads about PAMM partnership program. It was stated by me that it will be provided when we will be ready. I can't provide you the expected date right now but it will take approximately 1-2 months. The question is closed for now.

lizerzoltan
10-26-2009, 02:21 PM
ok, this 1-2 month is something to understand. thx for a more detailed answer.

jackmood
12-15-2009, 11:12 AM
That is really such a useful information. I think people also get the knowledge about the PAMM trout this forum. And This is the best way to spread out the information.
Thank you.

ahmedibrahim258258
11-24-2013, 05:35 AM
Hello lizerzoltan, probably this answer would have you clue.
As I assume that the real money managers forbidden to get gains from their trading rebates/commissions so the money managerss IB and his/her referers would get their rebates

Resolve
01-03-2014, 11:52 PM
That is really such a useful information. I think people also get the knowledge about the PAMM trout this forum. And This is the best way to spread out the information.
Thank you.

Dear jackmood,

For more information about PAMM accounts operation, please, feel free to contact FXOpen Investing Department ( [email protected] )

Thanks