PDA

View Full Version : Launch of our new PAMM-ECN and PAMM-Standard service!

FXOpen PAMM
10-09-2009, 11:27 AM
Dear Clients

FXOpen is proud to announce the launch of our new PAMM-ECN and PAMM-Standard service!

This is a very good development for Money Managers who up until now have had no option but to trade on multiple copies of MT4 which limits their growth and ability to serve their clients effectively.

What is a PAMM Account?

PAMM stands for Percentage Allocation Management Module. It is a technical solution, that allows to create an unlimited number of Investors accounts under one master account (or Manager account). The funds from all Investors on the master account are traded as one unit, which gives more room for money management and better position management options. The trading on a PAMM-account can only be performed by the Account Manager (a professional trader), who does it for a fee.

The PAMM-service keeps each Investors account records individually and the gains and losses are automatically distributed by the Company (FXOpen) between the Manager and the Investors on a percentage basis so that each party receives its percentage rate of return.

With an FXOpen PAMM account, the account manager can organise all of his clients together in one MT4 terminal.

The PAMM backend via the "My FXOpen (http://cabinet.fxopen.com/)" allows the manager to set up offers for his clients with the rate of management fee, Performance fee, minimum investment amount, minimum balance, early withdrawal penalty etc..

Do you want to invest in a money manager, but need a little peace of mind? FXOpen's PAMM system gives the account manager ability to trade your account, but not to make withdrawals from it. Only the owner of the account may withdraw the money.

For the Account Manager, FXOpen's PAMM also provides security. All settlement operations (fees, profit/loss distribution) are carried out automatically by FXOpen so you can concentrate on what really matters. Trading for your clients!

If you would like more information about FXOpen's new PAMM-Standard or PAMM-ECN system, please visit http://forum.fxopen.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225 and feel free to ask questions and discuss PAMM there.

janknoah
03-06-2012, 08:08 AM
Admin, can i use same trading account for both trading and PAMM or i need a different account for both operations?

nonamer
03-07-2012, 01:58 AM
Admin, can i use same trading account for both trading and PAMM or i need a different account for both operations?

Hi

http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx
If you are as investor you need to open standard account or ECN then fund into you MAIN account. After that transfer into you standard account or ECN account.
Choose which offer you wan to join then transfer the money when you are satisfy.
So if you want trade on the same account also can, just make another deposit or trade with the balance remaining if you only invest half or quarter from you fund into PAMM manager account.

Thank

cafedeart
03-07-2012, 04:38 AM
""Launch of our new PAMM-ECN and PAMM-Standard service!""
Wow, its a real big news, i read the full article and i understood the prospect of this kind of a/c
I think fxopen opened a door for some traders those track record are really good and specially those who really wants to open a semi investment atmosphere for noob traders or general people who just seeking profit in return.
Really a good try.
Best of luck to all of you.
Hope some day i will invest some of mine to any profitable stable PAMM manager here.

janknoah
03-07-2012, 10:04 PM
I can see good improvements on this PAMM service offer to investors. I'm happy with it

vikoko
03-08-2012, 10:42 AM
""Launch of our new PAMM-ECN and PAMM-Standard service!""
Wow, its a real big news, i read the full article and i understood the prospect of this kind of a/c
I think fxopen opened a door for some traders those track record are really good and specially those who really wants to open a semi investment atmosphere for noob traders or general people who just seeking profit in return.
Really a good try.
Best of luck to all of you.
Hope some day i will invest some of mine to any profitable stable PAMM manager here.

I hope to test a consistent pamm manager with $100,let me see how far I can go in this.

ceestech
03-08-2012, 12:57 PM
these pamm account what are their advantages over other forex accounts.

ceestech
03-08-2012, 01:06 PM
why is it that the investment in these account i mean the minum is usually higher that the rest account types.

janknoah
03-08-2012, 08:33 PM
It doesn't have any special advantage, because there is still a risk of losing even all your capital. Whatever happens to the managers accounts, automatically affects your invested funds.

adnan10076
03-12-2012, 05:51 AM
This is a good improvement of PAMM service. Fxopen is great and thanks for updating...

berich
03-12-2012, 10:50 AM
This pamm service is great so I have a standard account I can use it to deposit in any of the PAMM traders account.

kalex76
03-13-2012, 11:33 AM
Absolutely,this new PAMM service will surely an attraction to the Forex traders and definitely will show success in near future.

janknoah
03-13-2012, 01:37 PM
Everyday the broker improves on its products to their clients to attract more patronage too. Soon more accounts like this might be launched too

kalex76
03-14-2012, 01:27 PM
yes,in future we can see some more attracted things from this wonderful broker - i thing thus many new features will sure be seen.

ashvini
03-15-2012, 06:25 AM
Can we attach this bonus account to avail the PAMM service if we want to be the investor and also suppose we need to be the manager also does the same apply ?

janknoah
03-15-2012, 12:23 PM
If you bonus can get you the capital required to set up a managers account, then you can use it

mohandahmd
03-17-2012, 05:14 PM
i think that for pamm accounts your investment must be big amount to pamm manager agree to can get good profit and percentage of manager be pig

janknoah
03-17-2012, 08:33 PM
It all depends on the offers each manager creates. They are offers that could suit your capital

ashvini
03-19-2012, 08:27 AM
If you bonus can get you the capital required to set up a managers account, then you can use it

Ok and that is equivalent to $1000, only on compounding our bonus account we can reach there but would take a long time :(

kalex76
03-20-2012, 02:39 AM
If we continue to trade for six month and suppose the PAMM account offer is still there .. we can apply for that as it will be hard to attain that $1000 level with bonus.

ashvini
03-20-2012, 05:39 AM
It requires continuous work here on the forum, as well 100% compounding to reach upto that level, by the time we would have gathered the six months trading experience requirement.

janknoah
03-20-2012, 10:54 PM
There are many ways to achieve that, if you post for $6 daily, compound it for six months and trade with it, keep compounding profits, you will get up to that.

siredewe
03-21-2012, 05:05 AM
There are many ways to achieve that, if you post for $6 daily, compound it for six months and trade with it, keep compounding profits, you will get up to that.

6$ means 60 posts a day on standard and 40 posts a day on pamm section...you might do this for 2-3 consecuetive days...but for 1 month or so?? hmmm...such an effort...it is very tiring my man...

janknoah
03-22-2012, 08:54 AM
I post to the maximum daily, so i have a target to compound and invest big with fxopen pamm. It all depends on your efforts

kalex76
03-22-2012, 12:06 PM
is there any max post daily in this forum ..me not having any idea ..yes if so we can go for the max to post and earn as quickly possible.Though i started to trade with my ist getting bonus.

siredewe
03-22-2012, 06:22 PM
same question from me...is there any maximum allowed post? please for janknoah to share with us...

ilearn2t
03-22-2012, 06:44 PM
Hello Everyone

Please try to ask or discuss all things related to the main topic and only after checking earlier threads/topics to see if it’s not already answered or discussed before.

Thanks
ilearn2t

remas
03-28-2012, 03:49 PM
yes in future we can see some more attracted things from this wonderful broker i thing thus features will sure be seen

taimoor qureshi
07-22-2012, 09:53 AM
this is very good step by PAMM service.im very impressed from it.now its making forex more easy and convient for us.

mobin207
07-23-2012, 04:00 PM
It doesn't have any special advantage, because there is still a risk of losing even all your capital. Whatever happens to the managers accounts, automatically affects your invested funds.

motiurbd
09-17-2012, 12:57 PM
I am thinking to invest my forex profits on some PAMM accounts.. But I think it will be better for us if fxopen rate some PAMM traders for us.. Like putting some stars on them... After verifying their trading method, their experience and judging their money handling skills.. If Fxopen can do that for us then we will have some surety with our investment..

multinet
10-11-2012, 03:19 PM

hotshotboyz
10-11-2012, 05:43 PM
This pamm service is looking great. I have a standard account so i think i can deposit to any pamm traders account. Thanks for your update.

naninov
10-16-2012, 06:36 AM
I personally still in doubt to join such a program like this, although the manager can not withdraw funds from the account investor but nonetheless the risk of loss trading can directly affect investors' accounts, selecting a good manager is not an easy task

kingkedi
11-13-2012, 06:27 AM
can you tell me difference between the pammecn and pammstandard services as i want to know which is better to chose?

nonamer
11-13-2012, 04:34 PM
can you tell me difference between the pammecn and pammstandard services as i want to know which is better to chose?

Hi

You may refer here -->
http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx
and here
http://www.fxopen.com/TradingTerms.aspx
you can found the detail there .
Then you also can check about ECN trading here -->
http://www.fxopen.com/ECNForexTrading.aspx
Which suitable with you are depending on you trading style .

Thanks

abdou89
01-18-2013, 06:21 PM
This offer excellent rate for investors in terms of improving the service provided
*I want to know which is better for choose pammecn and services pammstandard

abdallah mohammed
02-08-2013, 09:06 PM
Can I use my normal trading to participate in this system, or is it to be Agml another account to pamm service

FXOpen PAMM
02-14-2013, 06:22 PM
You need to create a PAMM account.
http://help.fxopen.com/KnowledgeBase/Default.aspx?Page=How%20to%20open%20PAMM

alalbd
03-03-2013, 06:23 PM
I am a new trader .Few month ago i join fxopen company.I am not understant what is pamm account?please help me .

Resolve
03-03-2013, 08:26 PM
I am a new trader .Few month ago i join fxopen company.I am not understant what is pamm account?please help me .

PAMM allows a trader(manager) who is able to manage unlimited quantity of managed accounts.

Depending on the size of the deposit each managed account has its own ratio in PAMM. Trader's activity results (trades, profit and loss) are allocated between managed accounts according to the ratio.

You can find details about FxOpen PAMM here (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx)

------------------------------------------------------------
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
------------------------------------------------------------

جومانا
03-31-2013, 07:17 PM
i'm new and i really don't know which is better for me join a paam acount or just depend on myself and trade on my own account

Resolve
04-01-2013, 07:56 PM
i'm new and i really don't know which is better for me join a paam acount or just depend on myself and trade on my own account

If you have no knowledge and no time to learn Forex trading then i would recommend you start a PAMM account with investments of 500$ in the starting and see the results :)

PAMM will give some returns how much depends on the Manager you will select.

See Full list for PAMM (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/FullList.aspx)

If you need any help regarding investing with PAMM please feel free to ask anytime :)

tohamy
05-14-2013, 09:48 PM
PAMM service will surely an attraction to the Forex traders and definitely will show success in near future

blessedfx
06-02-2013, 01:08 AM
yeah! is $500 the minimum capital?

wahidsu
06-16-2013, 09:09 AM

I Think you try to trade your own account first before join as investor in pamm account.
before join in pamm account, you must check performance of pamm manager dan disscus about fee

CPA
06-18-2013, 11:01 AM
Better you start learning strategies with demo account. Then make your own opinion on how you are going to proceed. If you choose to trade by yourself, better start real with micro to perform your skills. If you don't want to trade anymore, then you will be an investor to a PAMM trader whose going to manage your capital from his basic to an increasement.

abdullahsheikh
07-16-2013, 07:44 AM
well it's long run strategy that I even have created when my years of tough with EUR/USD thus i'm just about certain that i'll one amongst the simplest there as most labor done by ME in past and you'll be able to continue following my pamm account performance. As I simply started these days and that i have started well and that i would mine if there area unit short term loses however in long run certainly i'd expect a profit which is able to be adequate for time spent in investment.

alaa
09-23-2013, 12:53 PM
Demo account but it is not good enough Mvidbakaddr such as real there is a big difference on the basis of a demo account can not step forward but it is best to start with a real account if an amount is simple

10-25-2013, 05:21 AM
for opening a PAMM account how much invest is necessary ?and how many times i need for attraction of any investors?would i need to open another account under my wallet

Resolve
10-25-2013, 05:40 AM
for opening a PAMM account how much invest is necessary ?and how many times i need for attraction of any investors?would i need to open another account under my wallet

Dear 679,

The Minimum Deposit (Manager’s Capital) for a PAMM-Standard account is USD:200

and the Minimum Deposit (Manager's Capital) for a PAMM ECN account is USD:1000

You can see the full process of opening a PAMM account here (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx) under the PAMM for Managers TAB

Thanks

Note!
PAMM accounts have fixed leverage of 1:100.
Your eWallet must be VERIFIED before you create a PAMM account

shahid110
11-03-2013, 12:44 PM
It does not have any special advantage, as a result of there's still a risk of losing even all of your capital. no matter happens to the managers accounts, mechanically affects your invested with funds

youneso
12-04-2013, 05:19 PM
thanks sir for shearing in here the link.i have an another question, am i invest my forum bonus capital.a/of if i have to invest my own capital so how minimum much capital is suitable for a micro account.i have a verified FXOpen e-Wallet

Resolve
12-06-2013, 04:31 AM
thanks sir for shearing in here the link.i have an another question, am i invest my forum bonus capital.a/of if i have to invest my own capital so how minimum much capital is suitable for a micro account.i have a verified FXOpen e-Wallet

Dear youneso,

You may invest your own funds or the Bonus capital.

PAMM Service is not available for Micro accounts.

Please see here on the process for joining as a Investor in PAMM under PAMM for Investors tab (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx).

Thanks

bermudernlyj
12-09-2013, 04:41 PM
i use same trading account for PAMM
can I?
why no?

Resolve
12-10-2013, 04:41 AM
i use same trading account for PAMM
can I?
why no?

Dear bermudernlyj,

If that are old account then can't because you must open new PAMM manager account when apply to open new PAMM manager account .

The Minimum Deposit (Manager’s Capital) for a PAMM-Standard account is USD:200

and the Minimum Deposit (Manager's Capital) for a PAMM ECN account is USD:1000

You can see the full process of opening a PAMM account here (http://www.fxopen.com/Pamm/List.aspx) under the PAMM for Managers TAB

Thanks

Note!
PAMM accounts have fixed leverage of 1:100.
Your eWallet must be VERIFIED before you create a PAMM account

bermudernlyj
12-12-2013, 03:43 PM
thanks
can I use same trading account for PAMM?
but
why dont I use trading account ?

Resolve
12-13-2013, 04:42 AM
thanks
can I use same trading account for PAMM?
but
why dont I use trading account ?

Dear bermudernlyj,

As already explained above.

If that are old account then can't because you must open new PAMM manager account when apply to open new PAMM manager account.

Thanks

02-05-2014, 02:43 PM
PAMM-ECN is the best way for we to manage money, if we is bussy in work or school so PAMM is very helpfull but we also see the PAMM trading performance.

Resolve
02-13-2014, 03:38 AM
PAMM-ECN is the best way for we to manage money, if we is bussy in work or school so PAMM is very helpfull but we also see the PAMM trading performance.

Dear surya77,

With the first ever MT4 ECN trading platform coupled with PAMM accounts we hope to solidify our position as an MT4 technology innovator and continue providing our clients with all you need to get the most and the best from Forex trading: exclusive trading conditions, reliable order execution and dedicated support.

Thanks

Resolve
02-17-2014, 04:21 AM
PAMM ECN is the best way to manage your money, if you want to trade on us again, you are an investor, PAMM investors who manage their own capital in order to improve the site.

FXOpen has seen the need for a new investing tool that can make cooperation between Money Managers and Investors more effective, honest, flexible and transparent.

So we have put our best efforts to develop an innovative, full-featured PAMM service!

03-03-2014, 09:36 AM
Dear surya77,

With the first ever MT4 ECN trading platform coupled with PAMM accounts we hope to solidify our position as an MT4 technology innovator and continue providing our clients with all you need to get the most and the best from Forex trading: exclusive trading conditions, reliable order execution and dedicated support.

Thanks

Dear Mr.Moderator.

with MT4 ECN technology, we can believe full to the PAMM manager to manage our money adn hopefuylly can earn profit with consistent.

Thanks

attiquezaheer
03-22-2014, 03:01 PM
It does not have any special advantage as a result of there's skills a risk of lossing even all of your capital no matter happens to the account managger accounts mechically affects your invested with funds

Resolve
04-01-2014, 10:37 AM
It does not have any special advantage as a result of there's skills a risk of lossing even all of your capital no matter happens to the account managger accounts mechically affects your invested with funds

FXOpen PAMM service makes investing into Forex more secure. With PAMM accounts, the Investor (and not the Manager) has the power to deposit and withdraw funds, so the scenario when a dishonest Money Manager runs away with the money or fails to pay the profit is completely impossible.

amirkun66
04-20-2014, 09:01 AM
I dont know how to use pamm with right so I hope you can give me more information about it, and hopefully my investment can growth up. I can get a best result pamm manager. thanks for the info.

05-03-2014, 03:32 PM
I dont know how to use pamm with right so I hope you can give me more information about it, and hopefully my investment can growth up. I can get a best result pamm manager. thanks for the info.

you can see the pamm manager, in pamm list. I hope you can find the best pamm can give you a good profit run and can avoid you from any loss happen. however you also must know in forex trading is have profit and lost.

aurora
05-21-2014, 04:03 PM
I think service from pamm account is important in here, we also know the good pamm can give you powerfull profitable in account.

Resolve
05-22-2014, 07:18 AM
I think service from pamm account is important in here, we also know the good pamm can give you powerfull profitable in account.

The PAMM-service keeps each Investor’s account record individually and the gains and losses are automatically distributed by the Company (FXOpen) between the Manager and the Investors on a percentage basis so that each party receives its percentage rate of return.