PDA

View Full Version : Applause

surfshare
10-02-2009, 01:18 PM
I just wanted to say that FxOpen is by far the best broker I have ever dealt with. I have traded a live account for 9 months or so and there have been times that problems arose. I haven't always had problems solved the way I would like but they are always solved with explanation.
Support is not always friendly but they are professional. I can deal with unfriendliness :D

Withdrawals are prompt, and are always paid.

The trading server does have it's glitches but all in all opening and closing trades are easy enough and fixed spreads are wonderful.

Just wanted to put that out and let those who have not opened a live account know that FxOpen is indeed a first class broker.

Representative
10-02-2009, 01:47 PM
I just wanted to say that FxOpen is by far the best broker I have ever dealt with. I have traded a live account for 9 months or so and there have been times that problems arose. I haven't always had problems solved the way I would like but they are always solved with explanation.
Support is not always friendly but they are professional. I can deal with unfriendliness :D

Withdrawals are prompt, and are always paid.

The trading server does have it's glitches but all in all opening and closing trades are easy enough and fixed spreads are wonderful.

Just wanted to put that out and let those who have not opened a live account know that FxOpen is indeed a first class broker.

Thank you, surfshare! We do our best to make all our customers happy....even in case if we (support) are not too friendly :sm38: