PDA

View Full Version : 2 IB in one country

samil12
09-26-2009, 11:11 AM
Hi,

In my country fxopen have an IB, Can I be another IB ?

getpaid2trade.com
09-26-2009, 12:21 PM
I assume that would depend on the market saturation in that country and whether or not there is enough demand to merit another presence in the Country.

Your best bet is to email [email protected] and ask....

lizerzoltan
09-26-2009, 12:34 PM
One can always try to set up a rebate service, though it isnt a full white laber broker site, but generally an income, in case you can get clients :)

though lately i believe it start to be too many IB brokers of FXopen...
this said, some of hem is great, but there is points where quality could and should improve before more expansion probably.

these are only my thoughts.

yohanip
09-29-2009, 06:05 PM
First gather your clients from your country, and if you had manny clients (more than 100 ACTIVE) client, you could contact the manager and propose to become one of FXOpen respective IB ;)

RahmanSL
03-07-2010, 07:11 AM
Is there a listing of FXopen IB for each country in here somewhere?
My country is Malaysia, but I need an IB who can communicate in English instead of in BM.
I think I will go through an IB for the no frills monthly rebates.

TaKiii
03-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Not all IB's offer rebates. The purpose of being an IB is its a seperate business to trading. Realistically, traders making money, should always focus on the funds they make from their business, rebates can be a good thing if you are trading high volume, but taking 5$ a month in rebates isn't going to achieve anywhere near as much as good solid trading.

The focus on these types of things has saturated the industry with new traders who focus on the wrong thing, losing their funds, then eventually blaming either broker, IB or signal provider depending on the situation. My strong suggestion is anyone looking for rebates should focus first on their trading, and worry about that when they have volume of significance (10 mio + a month or 100 standard lots) that way rebates are warrented, significant, and can help on a bad month.

lizerzoltan
03-08-2010, 02:03 AM
well, i think phrasing a bit different give a better picture :)

rebate IS always a win-win for a trader, and it doesnt matter a he is a winner or still in a loser/newbie phase.

while a winning trader still can accompish higher return with rebate while trading, so can a losing trader lower losses, even turn to profit by the rebate.

of course, volume is important, but think of rebate as free cash, along trading. As in the and that is what it is.

even 5$ a month rebate can be a "large" extra return on a 100$ account...yes, 5%+....for what exactly? a sign up and a verification!!

RahmanSL
03-08-2010, 06:27 AM
Thank you both for the insights.

Perhaps I should rephrased that by adding: "...and for the back-up services too (for deposits/withdrawals, Trading Platform problems, etc.)".

KPS_Anna
05-29-2010, 07:55 PM
I want to be a fxopen IB in Bangladesh. Is there any way to know if there is another IB of fxopen in Bangladesh?

nonamer
05-30-2010, 11:55 PM
I want to be a fxopen IB in Bangladesh. Is there any way to know if there is another IB of fxopen in Bangladesh?

Hi

If you want to introduce FXOpen in your city or region please write to [email protected] and we will make an offer that corresponds to your individual needs.

Thanks

budado
03-21-2012, 01:47 AM
I'm just a newbies and I'm intrigue with this IB that you guys are talking about. I'm wondering if anyone in here can explain to me what is IB is all about so that I can also try it. I still need to familiarize myself about fxopen.

vanniefx
03-24-2012, 06:15 AM
Hi,

In my country fxopen have an IB, Can I be another IB ?

Sure you can host, you can enroll in another IB agents such as exist in your country but you want IB IB with another language or languages ​​Indonesian bleak Inglish
So my advice may be useful for you a bit :)

Dangerous
03-25-2012, 03:30 AM
Sure you can host, you can enroll in another IB agents such as exist in your country but you want IB IB with another language or languages ​​Indonesian bleak Inglish
So my advice may be useful for you a bit :)

yes this is , every user of who have a account with the fxopen it`s welcome to join the afflitate program there is no restriction about ib joining
but if anyone want to setup the a proper office then he should talk with the afflitate program supports

nonamer
03-25-2012, 02:47 PM
I'm just a newbies and I'm intrigue with this IB that you guys are talking about. I'm wondering if anyone in here can explain to me what is IB is all about so that I can also try it. I still need to familiarize myself about fxopen.

Hi

You can check the detail here --> http://www.fxopen.com/Partnership.aspx
Thanks

abanga02
04-21-2012, 04:47 PM
if i should intend to be an Introducing broker in my country, do i only stick to what FXopen offered me (i.e tools and guidelines) for the purpose or i can as well propose my strategies based on my environment?:sm21:

AngelPips
05-15-2012, 12:59 AM
Of course i want to set up proper office in my country, but can't because of our country legality :-). Good enough for me to run an affiliate program that FXOpen offer to everyone.