PDA

View Full Version : Qpcapital Spam

DollarBull
09-25-2009, 06:51 PM
qpcapital is lifting email addresses from this forum to spam their business:

------
Hello,

I've noticed your profile on FXOpen.com, a website for people interested in Forex (FX) trading.

My company - QP Capital (www.*****.com) has been developing a managed FX program (called QPC FX™) for over 15 years. We have launched it live on several accounts two months ago, and so far we are up over 90.69% (net of fees). Our minimum is only $20K. We take a 25% incentive fee from the profits. For all other details, please visit: www.*****.com.

P.S. If you have any questions, contact me directly at [email protected]*****.com.

Sincerely,

Head Trader
*******LLC
--------------

How did ***** get my email address to spam? Will FxOpen take action against such dirty companies? Thank you.

chinexex
09-28-2009, 01:05 PM
i recently got this same message in my email too.

these forex manager guys are fradulent. i have a friends who lost over $500 to these guys.

please members of these forum: BEWARE OF SUCH SCAMS!

qpcapital
09-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Hello,

1. DollarBull - This is not a spam, it's a suggestion from one trader to another on an open forum.

2. chinexex - I don't know who you are referring to, but not you nor any of your "friends" are, or have ever been a client of ours.

Sincerely,

Timothy J. Maxwell
Head Trader
QP Capital LLC

DollarBull
10-03-2009, 03:45 PM
Hello,
1. DollarBull - This is not a spam, it's a suggestion from one trader to another on an open forum.

Wrong. It is a SPAM. You contacted the members at their home email addresses with the intention of promoting your business. That is CLASSIC SPAM. It is YOUR business and YOU sent emails. How can it be a "suggestion from one trader to another"? You think people here are dumb? Not only you spammed you are now defending the spam under vague excuses. Next time you spam, antispam law in US will be invoked with minimum $500 fine.

I understand the difficulty in startup businesses and the need to reach across potential clients, but violating the norms, law and acceptable usage policy is not part of a professional business plan. If anything that unites the world, it is the hatred against spam. Remember that before you try such stunts again.

lizerzoltan
10-03-2009, 04:18 PM
indeed.
without getting a permission to send a business offer, and naming a legal way to get access to one's email address it is a SPAM. a CLASSIC SPAM as Dollarbull said! :)

DollarBull
10-03-2009, 05:33 PM
indeed.
without getting a permission to send a business offer, and naming a legal way to get access to one's email address it is a SPAM. a CLASSIC SPAM as Dollarbull said! :)

I just checked with NJ secretary of state records for business listings. I do not see any ******(or its variations) or any "Maxwell" linked to a Capital market business in the records. Only two "Maxwell" linked to mortgage businesses are found. Further, the domain name *****.com itself was registered only on Aug.30, 2009 (far less than a month from the date of spam that claims to be in business for much longer).

If I have missed the record, I want ***** to provide me with the NJ filing number and other public records for verifying their claims both on their LLC status as well as their 16 year capital market service status.

A company that is seeking a minimum of $20,000 from each investor needs to have extraordinary credentials, verifiable track record, high profile visibility and should pass all scrutiny.

lizerzoltan
10-03-2009, 06:53 PM
oh, that 15( 16?) years of developing :)
launched 2 months ago!!!
LOL. after all that time i am sure they found something great!

i most agree, that a company that seeking 20k min investment should be very visible, with a track record, etc.

but they might get the way to prove themself, so good they are as they claim, as now the new PAMM accounts will give them a chance to do it....and for investors a chance that qpcapital cant run away with the money :)

DollarBull
10-04-2009, 05:34 AM
but they might get the way to prove themself, so good they are as they claim, as now the new PAMM accounts will give them a chance to do it....and for investors a chance that qpcapital cant run away with the money :)

The PAMM account plan is simply outstanding. I do not know if qpcapital is a suspect company (they may be a good company started by a good individual who just slipped a bit in marketing), but PAMM is the way to go for investors.

I am also planning to open a PAMM account for 'microinvestors' ($100 capital per investor). My theory is, if my investment strategy is good, the $100 can quickly grow into thousands. So, there is really no reason to be looking for a huge capital to begin with.

I have two plans:

Plan 200 (Doubles the money in one year - less risk)
Plan 300 (Triples the money in one year - more risk)
I charge no fee for trading.
Reports will be issued weekly to monthly basis

In Plan 200, Profits up to 100% are fully returned to investors.
Profits beyond 100% are shared 75%-25% (I take 25%). (if the PAMM options allow such redistribution).
Similar formula for Plan 300.

My belief is, if I do well, I can make money for myself once I make money for the investors. If I can't make money for the investors then it is ridiculous for me to charge any fee or take profit.
Those interested are welcome to pm me. I will start the PAMM only if there is sufficient interest (10 or more people). I trade using fundamentals (the direction is decided by fundamentals and entry points decided from technicals). EA will also be used to generate signals.

Oh well, I ended up advertising in an anti-advertisement forum! LOL
but the PAMM forum doesn't allow me to post my interest (perhaps since I haven't opened a PAMM account yet).

lizerzoltan
10-04-2009, 10:30 AM
Hi

well, actually how PAMM works in my understanding, that there is no changing like such once the account set up to have no fee that change into fee after some time....though there is a profit target you can set as a treshold for performance fee, say, only get fee if profit for the interval more than say 20%.

Since on a PAMM account manager has his/her own capital there as well, as a base, you can simple use your full account if you wish, and accept members joining in to you with 100$, or such...this was still wont exclude you to earn rebate, so, i was told, thus basicly it is just trading your account as you do now, only it is kind a public :)

I am sure there will be some PAMM to choose from, and i probably will also have one, though chances are good that it will be a closed one, for existing investors, but time wil tell.

qpcapital
10-05-2009, 04:35 PM
DollarBull,

I apologize if you found our marketing too aggressive. We are just trying to spread a word about our firm. The program has been in development for over 15 years, but ******is brand new, you are correct. We currently use and always have used PAMM in managing our client funds in both futures and FX.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

****l
Head Trader
**** LLC

TaKiii
11-05-2009, 12:24 AM
Be sure to sign up for an fxopen pamm account to prove your worth :)