PDA

View Full Version : Can One Trade Forex For A Living?

chinexex
09-19-2009, 08:43 AM
a friend once asked me this question:

CAN I TRADE FOREX FOR A LIVING?

it's a BIG QUESTION that needs ANSWERS. so i would like to know the opinion of the forum members.

for me, it's a YES AND NO answer. what do you guys think!

pls post your suggestions below.

tanx

lizerzoltan
09-19-2009, 10:00 AM
If it is a simple YES or NO answer, that you looking for, I suggest to set up a poll for this, easier to just vote ;)

in one word to answer: YES.
but i am afraid this matter is much more complicated, and it is all depend on individual's needs, and equity.

FXOpen India Support
09-27-2009, 04:14 AM
the first question one should ask is how much commitment one is willing to put in.
the effect is the reward to earn the money.
overtime you will see the reward.
never put the reward first then work into it.
you will find that you are chasing the reward.
take a small step first.

FXOjafar
09-27-2009, 11:26 AM
Can you earn a living from Forex ALONE?

My answer would be no. Forex should however be a part of an investment portfolio in the high risk section. If you want to be financially independent, trade Forex sure, but also diversify into things like real estate and other less profitable but more secure investments as a backup.

Invest_Master
10-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Well, I personally think we can make living from it but the only thing is that one need to have very sound knowledge regarding it. A person with good amount of experience, sound knoeldge and sharp vision/brain can do wonders with forex.

forexkumar
12-04-2009, 01:49 AM
hi can you help me in finding any person who can trade for me without loosing my principal amount

Invest_Master
12-04-2009, 09:58 AM
hi can you help me in finding any person who can trade for me without loosing my principal amount

You can get Funds managers but risk are a part of trading. So losses can alway occur.

Salyn
04-21-2011, 03:43 AM
Possible. But with high risk too.

kalex76
03-09-2012, 06:27 AM
Absolutely yes,one could trade Forex for living,thousands of people are doing that .Forex is a place from where we can earn unlimited amount of money if we are really serious about trading and thus this trading have the capability to change our life dramatically in a very short span of time.

seahawks90
03-11-2012, 01:59 PM
I must say that there are a lot of people now these days who are earning money from forex for their living and i must say that i am one of them , i have started forex trading 2 years ago and i have quit my job for doing forex trading as a full time trader and i am earning more than enough from this field.

ashvini
03-12-2012, 07:36 AM
Why not, trading for foe living is quite possible if we have the basic forex knowledge and lots of emotional control.
I wish to be a full time trader and trade for the living, working towards same.

seahawks90
03-22-2012, 07:20 AM
i agree with you @ashvini that if you have good knowledge and have great skills then its you can make the forex trading your full time job.