PDA

View Full Version : What if the new MT5 comes along?

ilearn2t
08-19-2009, 01:16 PM
What can we expect if or when the new MetaTrader 5 comes along?

Some quotes to think about.

MT5 has a new integrated development environment called MQL5 which includes MetaEditor 5, MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester and MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5). Unfortunately the MQL4 and MQL5 languages are not compatible. This means that every custom indicator and EA must be rewritten to work with Metatrader 5. It is not clear yet if there will be a tool which converts the MQL4 source code to MQL5 or allows MQL4 executables to run in MT5.

If this 2nd quote can be believed, (read the bold type below)
does this mean FXOpen will forgo this software?
or are we looking at a 3rd platform based account?

The order management system has completely changed in Metatrader 5. Now an order is a request to execute a trade operation, the result of which can be a trade. A position is the total state of trades on a certain financial security. Any financial security can have only one position. Unlimited orders are possible but with only one resulting position per pair. This means that there won't be possible to hedge orders anymore. According to Metaquotes, this change in the trading system was made to make MetaTrader 5 compatible with other markets, where such system is a standard. Now MetaTrader 5 allows working on the much wider range of markets, than MetaTrader 4. And that was a reason to rewrite the trading system totally.

So MT5 will take away the hedge ability by offsetting long and short trades into one position (NFA ruling compliance*). If this is case, it is very bad news to many traders who use hedging as part of their trading strategy. Moving accounts from US to UK or other countries which still allow hedging will be pointless once brokers start switching to the Metatrader 5 platform.

NFA ruling thread can be found here. http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?p=440820 best to read about how the NFA ruling doesn't effect FXOpen under MT4 conditions.

FXOpen Manager
08-19-2009, 01:37 PM

Some quotes to think about.

If this 2nd quote can be believed, (read the bold type below)
does this mean FXOpen will forgo this software?
or are we looking at a 3rd platform based account?

NFA ruling thread can be found here. http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?p=440820 best to read about how the NFA ruling doesn't effect FXOpen under MT4 conditions.

We are not planing to change MT4 in the nearest future. Lets wait and see what MT5 will look like first.

DollarBull
08-20-2009, 06:55 AM

NFA ruling thread .

I do not think MQL5 will be fundamentally different from MQL4 such that the downward compatibility will be lost. A few functions may not work correctly because of new NFA rules to implement FIFO, but beyond that it is unlikely to be a whole lot different. Way too much work has gone into metatrader server and client packages in these years and a single NFA rule won't make them useless. What could make them useless would be the recent attempts by Geithner et al to regulate the entire derivative market. That could shut down most US brokerages and drive everyone out of US. It is the government that is the problem in US, not the free market or businesses. Government keeps usurping more and more power to exert control on the markets. Someday the market will retaliate by moving out of US entirely.

FXOjafar
08-20-2009, 08:27 AM
When MT5 comes out, FXOpen will still offer MT4 support side by side with MT5. You can choose which software you want to use without restriction when the time comes.

meng1005
08-23-2009, 10:44 AM
Hope MT5 system run fast

Totom
08-24-2009, 01:05 PM
as metaquotes claim, mt5 will faster than mt4, but we will see what fxopen do in the future, if fxopen totally migration to mt5, so we will learn how to use mt5 include mql5 see at http://forum.mql4.com/11730 for mql5 explanation.

FXGeorgia
08-27-2009, 08:08 AM
It's interesting when can we expect first releases of mt5. at least test versions. :) I along with every trader I think would be very satisfied to see trailing stop executed on the server side :)

Bad if the order hedging feature will be disabled.

FXOpen Manager
08-27-2009, 08:12 AM
as metaquotes claim, mt5 will faster than mt4, but we will see what fxopen do in the future, if fxopen totally migration to mt5, so we will learn how to use mt5 include mql5 see at http://forum.mql4.com/11730 for mql5 explanation.

There will be both Platforms available at the same time, no need to worrie;)

Totom
08-27-2009, 12:05 PM
There will be both Platforms available at the same time, no need to worrie;)

Thank you manager i understood fxopen will try to give the best service to its client but i still need to learn mql5 to code my friend's (i do not know how to say "my customer" in better way) EA. So i will use both of fxopen platform.

:sm32:

AndrewL
09-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Hope MT5 system run fast

agree..
we all hope so..

Totom
09-26-2009, 01:27 AM
click here (http://articles.mql4.com/854) to read new article about Metatrader 5 & MQL 5

analytics in metatrader 5 read it here. (http://forum.mql4.com/26429)

seun_64
11-07-2009, 02:32 PM
i see no change in that, it is just like a normal upgrade of system.. (XP to Vista), here MT4 to MT5. The baseline will still be placing of orders and making profits.. lol

Bye for now

ForexPrince
11-08-2009, 08:15 PM
MT5 is already available to download. I looked to changes from MQl and the good thing is that there are not so much changes.

MT4 EAs and indicators can be adjusted quickly to run on MT5.

Just my 2 cents :)

Norlac
11-09-2009, 04:35 AM
Hey guys as far as i can open new orders and take my losses or profit am cool with that. It doesn't matter what platform it is.

trendme82
12-05-2009, 04:56 AM
mt4 EA and Indicators can NOT be used in MT5.... If you are a coder, than you can spend some time updated the code to fit the mql5....

MT5 will blow mt4 out of the water when it comes to processing large amount of data.

Yes we are seeing some limitations to the BETA, but mt5 will be the new king...

Most AVERAGE traders will not see the difference or feel the difference, but if you understand the versatility and know how to use MT4 to its potential than I am sure you are already using mt5 for demo account trading... NO strategy tester yet,, but its still beta...

I already have some custom indicators for mt5 hehehehe

blissreel
12-08-2009, 04:22 PM
mt4 EA and Indicators can NOT be used in MT5.... If you are a coder, than you can spend some time updated the code to fit the mql5....

MT5 will blow mt4 out of the water when it comes to processing large amount of data.

Yes we are seeing some limitations to the BETA, but mt5 will be the new king...

Most AVERAGE traders will not see the difference or feel the difference, but if you understand the versatility and know how to use MT4 to its potential than I am sure you are already using mt5 for demo account trading... NO strategy tester yet,, but its still beta...

I already have some custom indicators for mt5 hehehehe
Please can u acquaint with some of the differences between mt4 and mt5

4EverMaAT
12-09-2009, 05:29 PM
We are not planing to change MT4 in the nearest future. Lets wait and see what MT5 will look like first.

I think that no broker will change mt4 to mt5. More than likely, they will simply offer mt4 ALONGSIDE mt5. In other words, they will treat mt4 and mt5 as 2 separate bridges, which they are. Just like how 1 broker can have 10 different platforms.

MT5 will just be another platform. Now only time will tell if they keep the mt4 platform and for how long. But it would be at least 1-2 years once full version comes out before anyone eliminate mt4.

It is not uncommon for stock, futures, or forex brokers to have more than one bridge to connect to their trading gateway.

Look at how many people still trade with tradestation2000i?

blissreel
12-17-2009, 07:01 AM
MT5 is already available to download. I looked to changes from MQl and the good thing is that there are not so much changes.

Can u explain how?

DollarBull
01-04-2010, 03:01 AM
Yes, I just checked. MT5 Beta is available for download, but it isnt connecting to FxOpen. Any idea if Fxopen will support MT5 client?

victoriatrades
01-04-2010, 03:28 PM

How can they be adjusted quickly?! MT5 is not backwards compatible to MT4. Do you know of a way where Indicators and EA can be translated from MT4 quickly to MT5?

victoriatrades
01-04-2010, 03:30 PM
I think that no broker will change mt4 to mt5. More than likely, they will simply offer mt4 ALONGSIDE mt5. In other words, they will treat mt4 and mt5 as 2 separate bridges, which they are. Just like how 1 broker can have 10 different platforms.

MT5 will just be another platform. Now only time will tell if they keep the mt4 platform and for how long. But it would be at least 1-2 years once full version comes out before anyone eliminate mt4.

It is not uncommon for stock, futures, or forex brokers to have more than one bridge to connect to their trading gateway.

Look at how many people still trade with tradestation2000i?

I am concerned that MT4 will not be offered by brokers, at least for traders in the US, because of the new NFA rules. MT4 allows traders to do things that are now against regulations. Does anyone have any ideas or guesses at what will happen with this? I'm very curious to see how these new regulations will affect all platforms for creating EA's.

FXOjafar
01-05-2010, 10:09 AM
Yes, I just checked. MT5 Beta is available for download, but it isnt connecting to FxOpen. Any idea if Fxopen will support MT5 client?

FXOpen will support mt5 when it is released.

I am concerned that MT4 will not be offered by brokers, at least for traders in the US, because of the new NFA rules. MT4 allows traders to do things that are now against regulations. Does anyone have any ideas or guesses at what will happen with this? I'm very curious to see how these new regulations will affect all platforms for creating EA's.

FXOpen will continue to offer MT4 alongside MT5 when it is released. We are not affected by the madness of the NFA in the USA at all :)

DollarBull
01-05-2010, 11:37 AM
FXOpen will support mt5 when it is released.

I missed mentioning BETA. Cant FxOpen allow connection through MT5 Beta to test it? After all, a beta version is intended for testing. It may also help in figuring out what has changed. How about at least a Demo connection for it?

RahmanSL
01-06-2010, 11:53 AM
I believe most 'normal' traders will be deliciously happy just to use a platform (any platform) that can execute very quickly all open & close positions.

As for the rest of the stuffs, be they in MT4 lah or MT5, well they make more sense to...ahhhh...professional traders (whoever they are!)

"Making profit is EASY, keep it IS NOT".

blissreel
01-17-2010, 03:27 PM
Hope MT5 system run fast
Of course it will be faster than MT4

dantakum
02-07-2010, 04:45 PM
All i have to do it wait for mt5 to come for now mt4 is the KING.

kicapmanis
02-16-2010, 03:35 PM
plz syncronise thiss ..

So, let's try to define the problem:

We want to create such an environment, which would provide access to data of indicators attached to a chart, and would have the following properties:

* absence of data copying (and of the problem with its relevance);
* minimal modification of the code of available methods, if we need to use them;
* MQL code is preferable (of course, we have to use DLL, but we will use just a dozen of strings of C++ code).

The author used C++ Builder for DLLs creation and the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 client terminals. Source codes presented below are written in MQL5, the MQL4 codes are attached to the article, the main differences between them will be discussed.

so we can put all mt4 indicator ,etc....to mt5..
thats all simple..
i hope Mr rosh,,read thiss mesege..
good nite...god bless u...

Blashyrkh
02-28-2010, 05:39 PM
All is simple, MT5 will force traders to look for Brokers who offer MT4 with hedging and with other privileges and freedom they offer today. So the brokerage firms who will totally move from MT4 to MT5 will loose much.

I think it's too good for Asian and European brokers.

HELLRAZA
03-21-2010, 06:45 PM
mt5 IS WACK DOE I used it

VanISt
12-11-2011, 04:50 AM
I agree this is cool also. And it seems there really has to be an bigger update that comes along with the QAR, since it is directly from the movie. I think this will lead to 3-4 more updates that are related to POTC 4.

FXOpen Manager
01-28-2012, 11:03 AM
All is simple, MT5 will force traders to look for Brokers who offer MT4 with hedging and with other privileges and freedom they offer today. So the brokerage firms who will totally move from MT4 to MT5 will loose much.

I think it's too good for Asian and European brokers.

My personal believe is that MT5 is not ready yet to be used, aslo mql5 is more advanced than mql4, so I don't think any of brokers will propose MT5 only.

Paul75
02-03-2012, 07:01 AM
Why traders have low response regarding using it? What are the main reason behind it?

FXOpen Manager
02-03-2012, 07:05 AM
Why traders have low response regarding using it? What are the main reason behind it?

Feel free to ask a questions here. Maybe not so popular due to FIFO rule.

FXOjafar
02-03-2012, 08:34 AM

There are just too many restrictions built in. I think building it to comply with US restrictions on trading was a mistake. Retail forex will be killed off over there very soon. Metaquotes should fix the bugs and remove the restrictions or MT5 will end up being a distant memory.

FXOpen Manager
02-03-2012, 08:44 AM
There are just too many restrictions built in. I think building it to comply with US restrictions on trading was a mistake. Retail forex will be killed off over there very soon. Metaquotes should fix the bugs and remove the restrictions or MT5 will end up being a distant memory.

There are several nice features, for example much more timeframes, if it is helpfull. Anyway, MT5 will be presented by FXopen as well.

Paul75
02-04-2012, 05:02 AM
Feel free to ask a questions here. Maybe not so popular due to FIFO rule.

Please share more details about FIFO rule or any website where FIFO rule is described in details.

I am interested to know more about "US restrictions on trading".

FXOpen Manager
02-04-2012, 05:42 AM
Please share more details about FIFO rule or any website where FIFO rule is described in details.

I am interested to know more about "US restrictions on trading".

A. First In First Out (FIFO) simply means that when you have multiple positions in the same currency pair, the position which was first opened will be the first to be closed. This execution process is the common practice in the US equities and futures markets.

B. Also, hedging is not allowed. It means that you are not able to open position with the same currency pair SELL and BUY at the same time. For example if you do 2 lots SELL EUR/USD you will not be able to open 1 lot EUR/USD BUY for scalping, it will simply appear as 1 lot EUR/USD SELL . 2 lots SELL minus 1 lot BUY.

ilearn2t
02-04-2012, 01:29 PM
Hello Paul75

Best to try and understand US policies on Forex first!

Basically this means all forex brokers have to be registered. Great for the trader but bad for all "bucket shops (http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?64584-What-is-quot-Bucket-Shop-quot)" but sadly not all non-registered brokers are BS, all brokers who don't meet the $'s millions needed to become Regulated in the US move off shore, so any US trader using them break US law.

US traders can open accounts with a US brokers sister company in the UK and trade as normal.

List of companies and value: https://forum.fxopen.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13979&d=1328365461&thumb=1&stc=1

FXOpen Manager
02-04-2012, 02:57 PM
You are partly right.
Most of the brokers not willing to apply for NFA license due to regulations which such as: 1) Maximum 1:50 leverage, 2) FIFO rule 3) No hedging and some more restricvtions.

For example FXO decided to have regulated business in Australia thats why FXOpen investments PTY Ltd is available, at the same time clients can use NZ based company as well.

Paul75
02-06-2012, 06:02 AM
Thanks FXOpen Manager and ilearn2t for your assistance.

widhie75
02-07-2012, 12:49 AM
I guess, when the time is come, it could be possible that MT4 will be replaced by MT5.
We can look back, start from Metatrader 3 (or maybe MT2 ?) after sometime they all replaced by current MT4,,, and offcourse, currently all server not support old version of Metatrader anymore.

So, if some parties think MT5 is better than MT4,,,,,, I believe Metatrader 4 will be replaced by MT5, and we all as trader just follow the situation.

Paul75
02-08-2012, 06:57 AM
You may be right but as other member said "FIFO" and "US restrictions" is the main problem behind using it.

FXOjafar
02-08-2012, 08:57 AM
I guess, when the time is come, it could be possible that MT4 will be replaced by MT5.
We can look back, start from Metatrader 3 (or maybe MT2 ?) after sometime they all replaced by current MT4,,, and offcourse, currently all server not support old version of Metatrader anymore.

So, if some parties think MT5 is better than MT4,,,,,, I believe Metatrader 4 will be replaced by MT5, and we all as trader just follow the situation.

I'm not sure if I can agree with that. MT4 was an upgrade to MT3 but MT5 is completely different to MT4. It's not just an upgrade. It's like moving to a completely different trading environment.

I think FXOpen will have it's own killer trading application before MT5 is available at more than just a few small russian bucketshops and US brokers.

RahmanSL
02-08-2012, 01:45 PM
"...believe Metatrader 4 will be replaced by MT5, and we all as trader just follow the situation"

Hell NO! I will take my MT4 and hide it so they will never ever find it and I won't tell the top secret location even under pains of torture and persecution!:sm14:

Now, don't tell them I said that;ok!:sm34:

RahmanSL
02-09-2012, 04:42 AM
They have been beta testing MT5 for at least these past 2 years and even though some brokers are offering them to clients, as far as I know, traders will still have a choice between the MT4 & MT5 as their trading platform.

So no cause for panic...for now!:sm55:

widhie75
02-09-2012, 05:17 AM
They have been beta testing MT5 for at least these past 2 years and even though some brokers are offering them to clients, as far as I know, traders will still have a choice between the MT4 & MT5 as their trading platform.

So no cause for panic...for now!:sm55:

Yup,,, no need to panic.
MT4 is still the best in performance,,, also many people seems love MT4 because many EA still programmed under MQL4 code.....

If a broker only provide MT5 only, I'm sure that broker will only have small amount member... I'm sure no broker don't want this condition (maybe except US Regulated broker).

ilearn2t
02-09-2012, 04:32 PM
Hello all

What mt5 gives you:

Advanced built-in reports on all trading activities.
Trading operations on different markets.
3 chart-types, 21 timeframes and over 70 analytical tools.
5 order types and 4 execution modes available for trading.
EA execution speed will increase.

All NFA regulated Forex brokers in US will make the transfer, as they have to comply with new NFA rules.

But as "widhie75" states, custom indicators and EAs (.mq4 and .ex4 files) won’t work on the MT5 platform.

But if a enable/disable hedging function could be added and simply use new coded EA's would your broker stay with MT4. I wonder?

Safe trading
ilearn2t

widhie75
02-11-2012, 03:27 AM
Hello all

But if a enable/disable hedging function could be added and simply use new coded EA's would your broker stay with MT4. I wonder?

Safe trading
ilearn2t

I think, if hedging/locking function enabled in MT5,,,then MT4 will be replaced by MT5.... but I doubt about this issue, because as far as i know MT5 is using for US Regulation.

So it might Metaquotes have plan to make all brokers in the world are using and supporting MetaTrader 4 & 5 (domination is very usual in business)...whatever country & broker regulation.

But it also might be that MT4 replaced by MT5,,,, IF US regulation changing their rule about FIFO order & hedging/locking.

ilearn2t
02-11-2012, 10:40 AM
Hello widhie75

Sorry for my mislead reply, the lock/unlock controled only by the broker.

But I do have another question, I'm can't remember but what happens if you place a Buy order on the same pair already opened as a Sell order, is both removed and you lose both orders including new pairs spread price or if a Sell order is already open does the Buy function become disabled. Just for us who sometimes hit the wrong tab now and again while placing orders?

ilearn2t

RahmanSL
02-11-2012, 11:43 AM
For those interested to know what MT5 can & cannot do, go over to 100 Forex Brokers site and check out the section "MT5 - Facts, Questions and Answers" given by Renat Fatkhullin, Founder and CEO of MetaQuotes Software Corp. for in exclusive interview with 100Forexbrokers.comAn.

Hedging in MT5 has apparently been disable and that would be so very inconvenient for most traders.

For me, as I have posted, I will hide my MT4 and carry on trading with that.

widhie75
02-14-2012, 06:49 AM
Hello widhie75

Sorry for my mislead reply, the lock/unlock controled only by the broker.

But I do have another question, I'm can't remember but what happens if you place a Buy order on the same pair already opened as a Sell order, is both removed and you lose both orders including new pairs spread price or if a Sell order is already open does the Buy function become disabled. Just for us who sometimes hit the wrong tab now and again while placing orders?

ilearn2t

I use MT5 for analysis (using server MetaQuotes-Demo).
I try to sell AUDJPY at price 83.275 but market going up & then I buy AUDJPY with same lot (both buy-sell using 1 lot) at price level 83.334......When I try to lock these AUDJPY, all order are closed immediately and result is loss -$75.65

All buy-sell button are still available, nothing disable.

For those interested to know what MT5 can & cannot do, go over to 100 Forex Brokers site and check out the section "MT5 - Facts, Questions and Answers" given by Renat Fatkhullin, Founder and CEO of MetaQuotes Software Corp. for in exclusive interview with 100Forexbrokers.comAn.

Hedging in MT5 has apparently been disable and that would be so very inconvenient for most traders.

For me, as I have posted, I will hide my MT4 and carry on trading with that.

I rather confused differentiate between hedging & locking.
but in this case above, I can see hedging/locking is not allowed in MT5..... and it's definitely use for US regulation.

FXOpen Manager
02-14-2012, 08:00 AM
Yep, no locking available at MT5, as it was created to fulfill NFA requirements.

ilearn2t
02-14-2012, 11:08 PM
Hello widhie75 & FXOpen Manager

Thanks for the feedback. https://forum.fxopen.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

ilearn2t

ngepet dolar euro
02-28-2012, 11:24 AM
Yup,,, no need to panic.
MT4 is still the best in performance,,, also many people seems love MT4 because many EA still programmed under MQL4 code.....

If a broker only provide MT5 only, I'm sure that broker will only have small amount member... I'm sure no broker don't want this condition (maybe except US Regulated broker).
BUt MT5 use a more newer programing language so its must be have more better fitur and performance, in my opinion its just about time before MT5 becoming famous more than MT4 trading platform. This will be happend when alot of indicator that previously used in MT4 can be compailed to mt5.

Olga_94
02-28-2012, 09:59 PM
Nice! Just wanted to respond. I thoroughly loved your post. Keep up the great work on forum.fxopen.com .

FXOjafar
02-28-2012, 10:26 PM
BUt MT5 use a more newer programing language so its must be have more better fitur and performance, in my opinion its just about time before MT5 becoming famous more than MT4 trading platform. This will be happend when alot of indicator that previously used in MT4 can be compailed to mt5.

The problem is though that you would be forced to trade under US law. It would drastically change the way you are allowed to trade. Fifo for example :/

ngepet dolar euro
02-29-2012, 05:53 AM
The problem is though that you would be forced to trade under US law. It would drastically change the way you are allowed to trade. Fifo for example :/
Yeah this is disadvantages of USA that embedded to MT5.. I do not know what exactly the reason of US goverment forbit hedging an higher leverage above 1:50. Is this good or bad for us?

CCC000
03-02-2012, 11:42 AM
do any thing but let us not to down to US law because it will cause so much trouble to small capital traders

RahmanSL
03-02-2012, 12:21 PM
Don't worry CCC000, just don't live in the US.....and also, if a none US based (and regulated) broker is to follow what the NFA has imposed on their US brokers, it would amount to committing suicide, so again, don't loss sleep over that thought either.

CCC000
03-03-2012, 10:31 AM
everyone will committe suicide :D
for real i am just amazed why some trade go to US brokers !
just why ???

ilearn2t
03-03-2012, 10:47 AM
Hello Everyone

Since the beginning of this thread I lost a few months, so is a trader in the USA not allowed to trade in a brokerage firm that is not based in the US?

If they are not allowed (which the thread now seems to point towards) does the trader have to open an off shore account for this kind of trading?

Good luck
ilearn2t

CCC000
03-03-2012, 11:42 AM
i believe so much problem will be no hedging no scalping nothing just loss your money yes i believe you will have to make an offshore account

RahmanSL
03-03-2012, 02:20 PM
"....does the trader have to open an off shore account for this kind of trading?"

As long as they reside in the US-of-A, they are not supposed to trade with a none US-of-A broker. But many do so....and tried not to be caught out!

And for those US-of-A traders dumped by their brokers because of the new NFA laws, they have been rumored to be wandering around completely dazed and lost.

At time of writing (which has not been substantiated in anywhere), it is rumored that sales of offshore barges has dramatically increased in the US-of-A which are being towed and anchored just outside of territory waters and turned into offshore trading centers for US-of-A day traders.

As for "no hedging & scalping allowed" under the NFA new laws, it is also rumored that the sales of tobacco & alcohol has dramatically increased since that law came into effect.

ilearn2t
03-03-2012, 03:13 PM
Hello RahmanSL

Thanks! so if I move to the US, I can still trade with any broker as I'll still be a UK citizen.

But US citizens can't be seen to be using any non-US broker regardless of how they fund & withdraw from account.

Thanks
ilearn2t

FXOpen Manager
03-03-2012, 04:04 PM
everyone will committe suicide :D
for real i am just amazed why some trade go to US brokers !
just why ???

Because they are residents of USA and it is illegal for them to use non -US based brokers.

FXOpen Manager
03-03-2012, 04:07 PM
As I understand Dodd Frank's act, any resident of US should follow it.Resident is not just citizen of the country. I guess it is better to check with the lawyers.

RahmanSL
03-04-2012, 02:16 AM
Yup, FxOpen Manger is most correct and I am not incorrect either with my post: "As long as they reside in the US-of-A, they are not supposed to trade with a none US-of-A broker."...which means even that alien Orang-Utan residing in one of the great US of A zoo cannot use a foreign broker to trade the forex:sm35:

But, gals & guys, you may read this up over at "100 Forex Brokers" site under "New NFA Rules" (middle right hand corner of web site)...or just Google search the information (on some sites, bring a 12 gauge shot gun to blast the swamp of pop-ups all begging to set cookies into your computer).

=================================

....and FxOpen Manger is so smart by using two posts for replies!....hmmmm, excellent idea!:sm40:

vikoko
03-05-2012, 06:46 AM
do any thing but let us not to down to US law because it will cause so much trouble to small capital traders

US regulatory bodies should know that Rome wasnt built in a day.They should take it easy.

donies
03-08-2012, 09:52 AM
I do not really understand why USA goverment took that action, cause in my opinion make a lot of rectriction in Metatrader 5 only make trader who want to trade in forex are become uncomfortable

berich
03-21-2012, 01:51 PM
I may be wrong but for me, I don't see any big difference between an MT4 and MT5 platform they are almost alike.