PDA

View Full Version : How many forex trading account do you have?

forumplace
06-23-2009, 04:35 AM
Hi all,

How many forex trading account do you have?

I have two accounts at FXOpen and another one at another forex broker. I am thinking of opening another forex trading account with a forex broker that accepts fund transfer through Paypal.

chinexex
06-23-2009, 05:30 PM
Hi all,

How many forex trading account do you have?

I have two accounts at FXOpen and another one at another forex broker. I am thinking of opening another forex trading account with a forex broker that accepts fund transfer through Paypal.

good to know forum place.
for me, i have one micro and one standard account with fx open and one live account with *********(free fund of 5$)

vwonder
09-07-2009, 09:58 PM
I have master forex live Dollar account, 1 micro account with fxopen and 9 live standard accounts with fxopen. I want to use them for bonus of course if I can survive the first one. cheers

FXOjafar
09-08-2009, 06:58 PM
I have one Micro, one Standard and one ECN account with FXOpen :)

Totom
09-27-2009, 01:09 AM
i have Oanda, **********, FXOpen, and FXInd-->FXOpen IB

pipspacker
09-27-2009, 01:49 AM
i have one standard account with *********. and just opened live standard account with fxopen still waiten for them to accept my document so that i can fund my account with then to give them a trial .

FXOjafar
09-27-2009, 11:29 AM
I have FXOpen Micro, FXOpen Standard and FXOpen ECN accounts. I've since closed accounts that I had with other brokers. The ECN is the best so far :)