PDA

View Full Version : Conflict finish!

FXOpen Manager
08-12-2008, 07:23 PM
Dear friends, I want to say that there are no winners or loser in any war because people die. I want to say support words for all families which affected in this conflict, doesn't matter which nationality they are!
I hope this hell is finished atlast!
Peace to your houses and families!

FXOjafar
08-12-2008, 07:32 PM
My prayers go out to all Georgians and to FXGeorgia's manager who had to flee his Tbilisi home.

FXGeorgia
09-03-2008, 04:08 PM
Thanks to all those who are standing on the side of the peace. Really, there is no winner in any war, at all, there is only side who suffers from the conflict more than the second party. I hope that the confrontation is over and now peace will come to us. Thanks to everyone who encouraged peaceful citizens.

FXOjafar
09-03-2008, 04:09 PM
Hi FXGeorgia! How are things there now? :)

FXGeorgia
09-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Hello :) things are gradually getting there where they should be... Expecting only one thing: Russian troops. I hope they will soon leave whole Georgian territory. Another very scary thing is that, Russia oficially recognised South ossetia and abkhazia. Don't know what we will get out of this, but I hope that we will not finish up in how Russian government has calculated for us.

nodari
09-04-2009, 09:19 AM
hi all... love georgian patriots and non-georgians who love georgia and interesting about us, ....