PDA

View Full Version : please notice:a NEGATIVE about forex company-forexgen

bbcjing
06-20-2008, 02:08 PM
forexgen is a scammer, and their competition is scammer also. I got the first at April compectition, and got the $250 reward,and finish 50 lots according to their requirement to make withdraw, but first they request me to pay 30% fees , but I did not get any payments after they remove the funds from my account. Their rule is 24 hours to pay by E-gold, but I have waited for one week, there is no reply from them. A big scammer, after 2 weeks, they suspend my accounts without any reasons, I have all proof , I will build a scammer zone to disclose at my forum www.fxcpu.com skype : theskyhy

FXOpen Manager
06-20-2008, 02:11 PM
forexgen is a scammer, and their competition is scammer also. I got the first at April compectition, and got the $250 reward,and finish 50 lots according to their requirement to make withdraw, but first they request me to pay 30% fees , but I did not get any payments after they remove the funds from my account. Their rule is 24 hours to pay by E-gold, but I have waited for one week, there is no reply from them. A big scammer, after 2 weeks, they suspend my accounts without any reasons, I have all proof , I will build a scammer zone to disclose at my forum www.fxcpu.com skype : theskyhy

Personally I can not tell are you right or wrong, but if you can provide some evidences it will be more professional, in other case I will rename thread to anything more neutral. I hope Broker's representative can give some comments as well.

FXOjafar
06-20-2008, 02:16 PM
I won one of their demo competitions too. The execution was so terrible on live, I had a position in profit that I tried to close, but by the time their dealing desk actually closed it, I got margin call. They have more than one way to scam their clients believe me.

FXOpen Manager
06-21-2008, 01:36 PM
I won one of their demo competitions too. The execution was so terrible on live, I had a position in profit that I tried to close, but by the time their dealing desk actually closed it, I got margin call. They have more than one way to scam their clients believe me.

I guess we have to wait for topic starter proves, in other case I will have to rename this thread to something more neutral, it will be the right way I guess.

FXOjafar
06-21-2008, 07:40 PM
I guess we have to wait for topic starter proves, in other case I will have to rename this thread to something more neutral, it will be the right way I guess.

That was just my personal experience.

urgentfx
06-23-2008, 11:14 AM
If Jafar can make such comment on this issue then the broker can be said to be liable. Traders need to be careful with their fund. SIMPLE

FXOpen Manager
07-25-2008, 09:29 AM
Topick's starter didn't provide any aditional information regarding the case so I decideed to rename thread to something more neutral.

06-13-2009, 12:38 PM
We need be careful.