then 50$ after make 1000 posts

send pm to manger sir
regardes
thx

sm_smile

meryan_fx
04-23-2008, 09:30 AM
I do not know what is not responding to my request
I ask the Director little attention to Arabs, especially Egyptians always rejected their demands do not know what I should clarify why the idea you go to another place, Sir

I hope a little attention

FXOpen Manager
04-23-2008, 10:00 AM
I ask the Director little attention to Arabs, especially Egyptians always rejected their demands do not know what I should clarify why the idea you go to another place, Sir

As soon you will check your account you will see that you have 25$ added already.

FXOjafar
04-23-2008, 10:07 AM

Please, why be like that? FXOpen places great importance in Arabs, especially in Egypt. A new office was opened in Zamalek at great expense recently. That is not something a company that doesn't care would do is it?
This office also has a new training room which will soon be used for some new trading courses we will offer for you to come in and learn in a real classroom rather than just a faceless online course. This is the importance we place on Egypt.

Courses will be announced all over the place when they are ready to be launched so stay tuned. :)

haili5
04-25-2008, 02:25 AM
Please, why be like that? FXOpen places great importance in Arabs, especially in Egypt. A new office was opened in Zamalek at great expense recently. That is not something a company that doesn't care would do is it?
This office also has a new training room which will soon be used for some new trading courses we will offer for you to come in and learn in a real classroom rather than just a faceless online course. This is the importance we place on Egypt.

Courses will be announced all over the place when they are ready to be launched so stay tuned. :)
Hello Manager,
Organizing a trading room for new trading courses is something interesting. I am convinced that this will give us more valuable information compared to what we are getting from the web sites.

N0TH1NG
05-23-2008, 07:28 PM
Hello Manager,
Organizing a trading room for new trading courses is something interesting. I am convinced that this will give us more valuable information compared to what we are getting from the web sites.

Read more books not websites

haili5
05-25-2008, 12:04 AM
Read more books not websites
I think web sites are more current, you can obtain current information about the markets from sites. Some web site are updated daily, weekly or monthly while books published 5 - 10 years ago still contain the same old information. It is still good to read or gather information from books anywhere.