PDA

View Full Version : please help me!

inkinku
02-11-2008, 08:10 PM
hello, I'm a foreigner student and i'm doing a report about the new 7 wonders. Could you please give me the opinion about the Great Pyramid of Giza, that is in your country? I'd like to interview Egyptian people but i know no one in Egypt. Please help me answer these 4 question.

1.What do you think about the Great Pyramid of Giza?

2.Have you ever been there, if yes, what is your impression of it?

3.In your opinion, what is the beauty of the Great Pyramid of Giza?

4.In your opinion, Which adjective best describes the Great Pyramid of Giza?

and it would be very kind of you if you would please leave your e-mail here. I'm just only going to post it in my report.

thank you very much! :)

FXOpen Manager
02-11-2008, 08:30 PM
hello, I'm a foreigner student and i'm doing a report about the new 7 wonders. Could you please give me the opinion about the Great Pyramid of Giza, that is in your country? I'd like to interview Egyptian people but i know no one in Egypt. Please help me answer these 4 question.

and it would be very kind of you if you would please leave your e-mail here. I'm just only going to post it in my report.

I am not egyptian but I used to live in Cairo for a 3 years and offcourse I have been in Giza many times.
Biggest impression you get when you try to realize how it was builded...5-6 thousands years ago without modern tools...Also, I advise you to go inside the piramid.

FXOjafar
02-11-2008, 08:32 PM

1) It's a great wonder of the world.
2) I'm going there this week :)
3) The fact that they were able to build such a structure with such geometric and astrological accuracy all those thousands of years ago.
4) Humongous :D

manager @ fxfrench.com

inkinku
02-12-2008, 11:16 AM
Thank you soooo much !!