PDA

View Full Version : 10 Tips in Forex Trading

aurora
05-22-2014, 01:08 PM
If you are newbies/beginners may you must follow this 10 step :

1.Having an idea and a good trading plan. The following criteria.
Open positions determine the stop loss and take profit "ideal"
Having financial management (money management), as this determines the resistance of a trading account in a month against the risk of loss, when to withdraw, when the increase the allocation of funds to start investing again and what needs to consumptive.

2.Become a Trend Follower (close friend of the trend). The point is dont fight the market conditions, the market has increased, then the pairs of long positions. vice versa.

3.Maintaining capital. Do not let their capital to $ 0.00, if the current conditions should maintain a capital loss on the rate of 10-15 %. this method is used so that at the time of the capital increase is not too big.

4.Knowing when to throw "poison". Toxins in question is when the position of the buy/sell has occurred floating (the position has not been closed / floating) resulting in a loss that continues to grow. Should be just to cut losses. Therefore, the importance of stop loss in trading.

5.Emotional control. Once the target is reached, the right thing to do is get out of the market. dont to be a greedy trader.

6.Be smart and informed. Having a reason why doing buy/sell, therefore it is important to master the fundamental analysis and news knowledge of charts for technical analysis.

7.Having a trading journal. Journal or diary of trading is important to know why and when to make a profit position or when the loss.

8.Currently prices on sideways, do not enter the market. If in doubt - doubt on such market conditions, should leave. Unless specializes during sideways price.

9.Never just too excessive when trading. After determining the specialization of trading, you should follow the trading pattern selected. If a scalper for a maximum of 10 times the position, 2 times the maximum daytrader and swing trader even less.

10.Easy Do not give up. If the demo account experienced a $ 5,000 loss, back again trying to get a goal and consistent trading profits.

Hopefully this 10 tips can help you.

aurora
05-23-2014, 12:34 PM
we must have in trading, we will always be blinded by surprises market. circumstances where the trend reversed at any time, or even trend continues for weeks. If you do not have a plan or an evaluation of the work of the past, current trading certainly weakened and defeat.

aurora
05-24-2014, 04:07 PM
Sometimes trend follower is good the newbies, we know if forex market is very amazing movements, so with consistent analysis and know how to trade with right. so become trend follower trader is better.

aurora
05-26-2014, 02:02 PM
for newbies need to know forex or more commonly known as the Foreign Exchange (FX) is a trade/ transaction of a country's currency against the currencies of other countries involving major financial markets in the world for 24 hours continuously (starting at 5 am Monday through pkl Saturday. 5:00 pM EDT / GMT +7).

forex trading have a lot opportunity to give you profit earn opportunity, if you know how to trade it.

quadsi
05-28-2014, 01:56 PM
maybe forex time is important for some people, however for me is think train more we own skill in forex trading is better than use a forex trading time.

aurora
05-28-2014, 04:05 PM
maybe forex time is important for some people, however for me is think train more we own skill in forex trading is better than use a forex trading time.

wow, my friend you must know if the forex trading time is most important than other, why? the movement of the forex market is strongly influenced by forex trading hours in some of the global financial markets:
- Session of Tokyo
- London session
- New York session

quadsi
05-29-2014, 04:47 AM
wow, my friend you must know if the forex trading time is most important than other, why? the movement of the forex market is strongly influenced by forex trading hours in some of the global financial markets:
- Session of Tokyo
- London session
- New York session

london market is okay for trading, because the market votalitie is powerfull and strong. but sometimes market movements can't predict with accuracy.

aurora
05-29-2014, 05:42 AM
Forex trading time follow this :

Starting from New zealand and Australia market hours of 5:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. pm.
then to the Asian markets, namely Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore at 7:00 to 16:00 pm.
the European markets of Germany and the UK hours 13:00 to 22:00 pm.
to the American market hours 20:30 to 10:30 pm.

aurora
05-30-2014, 01:06 PM
Some of the traits /characteristics of the Tokyo market session are:

Apart from Japan, the countries with the second economic power (Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, Seoul) is also active in the transaction. Together with China, Japan is exporting countries so that in addition to the Bank of Japan, China, commercial entrepreneurs (Export / Import) also participated actively traded anyway.

aurora
05-31-2014, 12:03 PM
on asian times of liquidity can be very small, looks at a very small price movements (do not change within a relatively long time). this small price movements that allow to form breakout level of the previous trend that occurred in the American market, so there is a phase of consolidation of a pair.

quadsi
05-31-2014, 01:54 PM
on asian times of liquidity can be very small, looks at a very small price movements (do not change within a relatively long time). this small price movements that allow to form breakout level of the previous trend that occurred in the American market, so there is a phase of consolidation of a pair.

in asian market is so slow to earn 20 pips is realy hard and not know how to trade with right in asian market time, so we need to wait until euro market comming soon.

aurora
05-31-2014, 03:09 PM
Should we really have to wait for the right time and place to start forex trading and can't be careless, everything requires a precise calculation. as well as in forex trading. included forex trading time also.

quadsi
05-31-2014, 03:50 PM
Should we really have to wait for the right time and place to start forex trading and can't be careless, everything requires a precise calculation. as well as in forex trading. included forex trading time also.

yeah you right we need to wait a best time for start trading, but sometimes I can't patience to wait. so like in a hurry to take trading decisions. I will experience loss in many times and fed up.

aurora
05-31-2014, 04:06 PM
all it requires patience and a process we can not directly be proficient in forex trading. all need long process and should continue in the practice of our ability. so for current time you need to learn more in demo account.

quadsi
05-31-2014, 04:25 PM
all it requires patience and a process we can not directly be proficient in forex trading. all need long process and should continue in the practice of our ability. so for current time you need to learn more in demo account.

yeah loong train for increase we own trading skill is important, if not we can't get a good result in forex trading? right? so i need you can help me.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok. I will give the good article and indicator to help you know more how to built the trading system with right and profitable. however the important point in here is how you to analysis the trend movements and money managements. becasue you can't give more detail how to create the perfect trading system for me.

aurora
06-01-2014, 09:03 AM
Calculation in forex lot.

The movement of units / smallest price in the forex is calculated in points / pips. a value of each point will vary according to the type of currency pair (pair).
Contract size is used in lots, namely:
- Standard lot (100,000 USD)
- Mini lot ($ 10,000)
- Micro lot ($ 1000)

- - - Updated - - -

Calculation of forex lot :

The movement of units / smallest price in the forex is calculated in points / pips. a value of each point will vary according to the type of currency pair (pair).
- Mini lot ($ 10,000)
- Micro lot ($ 1000)

vimala88
06-02-2014, 02:38 PM
Calculation in forex lot.

- Mini lot ($ 10,000)
- Micro lot ($ 1000)

- - - Updated - - -

Calculation of forex lot :

- Mini lot ($ 10,000)
- Micro lot ($ 1000)

conditions are still alternating course, there is the possibility this week until mid-March will further narrow alternating movement behind it.

aurora
06-02-2014, 02:46 PM
for current time are like that, now we know is Monday. If Monday is still a strong market movements. try to wait for tomorrow or tonight 21:00 pm up, hopefully market can move in strong wave.

vimala88
06-02-2014, 02:51 PM
for current time are like that, now we know is Monday. If Monday is still a strong market movements. try to wait for tomorrow or tonight 21:00 pm up, hopefully market can move in strong wave.

so if you think when the time is good for forex trading, my intent is what hours?

aurora
06-02-2014, 02:58 PM
the best hour when market on overlap, because the two trading sessions amid ongoing simultaneously. If you observe, during the summer, starting at 14:00 to 15:00 pm, Tookyo session will be held in conjunction with the london session.

vimala88
06-02-2014, 03:14 PM
the best hour when market on overlap, because the two trading sessions amid ongoing simultaneously. If you observe, during the summer, starting at 14:00 to 15:00 pm, Tookyo session will be held in conjunction with the london session.

Ok, thanks for this info, I will trade tonight.. with small lot before, I have account in fxopen. I hope you can help for manage my account sir.

aurora
06-02-2014, 03:23 PM
I am not a person who likes to handle the account of the investor, because I am not a manager. My job isanalysts and programmers only. if you want an account handled by someone else simply to navigation PAMM alone. Thanks

aurora
06-03-2014, 02:09 PM
better avoid from slow market sesion, characteristic of the market under slow movements is:

1. Shape candlestick chart compilers are relatively small.
2. Bolliger band conical or flat but narrow.
3. Directions graph is relatively flat.

aurora
06-04-2014, 07:59 AM
Sometimes we can ask my self, why should in forex (foreign exchange)?

Because we own have proven that forex allows you to make money from home online with unlimited potential outcomes. Until now we have been getting thousands of USD per month from internet business without the need to leave the house at all!

vimala88
06-04-2014, 03:27 PM
Sometimes we can ask my self, why should in forex (foreign exchange)?

Because we own have proven that forex allows you to make money from home online with unlimited potential outcomes. Until now we have been getting thousands of USD per month from internet business without the need to leave the house at all!

so with long term trading it is better, if you use a long time frame you indulge no matter what happens he would follow the trend of long-term future.

aurora
06-04-2014, 03:41 PM
experience in forex trading can give you know more a trading skill such as technical analysis, fundamental analysis and money management. so if you can created powerfull trading system include long experience is good.

vimala88
06-04-2014, 03:52 PM
experience in forex trading can give you know more a trading skill such as technical analysis, fundamental analysis and money management. so if you can created powerfull trading system include long experience is good.

I want always continuye learn and practice to improve my trading skill, so in enxt time I can trrade with profitable and consistency than today, sometimes can loss somtime can profit.

aurora
06-04-2014, 03:58 PM
That is good if you always want continue to learn how to created powerfull trading system, this step is best way to become success in forex trading. if you have any question maybe you can ask me or see in other page if not have any good answer in here.

vimala88
06-04-2014, 04:08 PM
That is good if you always want continue to learn how to created powerfull trading system, this step is best way to become success in forex trading. if you have any question maybe you can ask me or see in other page if not have any good answer in here.

Thank you, but you article is very nice and good informantion. I know in ofrex trading not have easily and instan way to rich. first time I think forex is a way to instan rich. but is very hard.

aurora
06-04-2014, 04:20 PM
I always update my article with good information, so I hope you can helped with this thread. we know for become professional trader is very hard need spent more time for learn and practice. however this way is full guarantee for you to become good trader.

aurora
06-05-2014, 03:25 PM
Formula for use Lot in forex trading.

The initial capital = margin you have = M
Margin that will be used = m (in percent)
Target Profit = TP
Then the formula for calculating the lot to be used, and the total profit per pip profit target is as follows:
Lot to be used = (M x m) / 1000
Its per pip you dpt = (M x m) / 100
Total Profit = Profit Target x (M x m) / 1000

Example :
if you Margin = $ 1,000
and margins that you will use for each tradenya is 5%
the lot used is = (1000 x 5%) / 1000 = 0.05 level lot
its per pip you can = (1000 x 5%) / 100 = 0.5 $
If your profit target is 50pips, and target profit is touched, then you will be interchangeable: 50 pips x 0.5/pip = $ 25

vimala88
06-05-2014, 05:15 PM
Formula for use Lot in forex trading.

The initial capital = margin you have = M
Margin that will be used = m (in percent)
Target Profit = TP
Then the formula for calculating the lot to be used, and the total profit per pip profit target is as follows:
Lot to be used = (M x m) / 1000
Its per pip you dpt = (M x m) / 100
Total Profit = Profit Target x (M x m) / 1000

Example :
if you Margin = $ 1,000
and margins that you will use for each tradenya is 5%
the lot used is = (1000 x 5%) / 1000 = 0.05 level lot
its per pip you can = (1000 x 5%) / 100 = 0.5 $
If your profit target is 50pips, and target profit is touched, then you will be interchangeable: 50 pips x 0.5/pip = $ 25

microlot is very intersted for a newbies trader, we not have enouh money to open standard account so micro lot account is one good chossen for it.

aurora
06-05-2014, 05:46 PM
for newbies maybe microlot can become best solutiuon than standar account, because standard lot is more risk so for the first time use micro lot before is good than use big size account.

vimala88
06-05-2014, 06:06 PM
for newbies maybe microlot can become best solutiuon than standar account, because standard lot is more risk so for the first time use micro lot before is good than use big size account.

I have experience loss in 5 times, I self is stress with this conditions, so I hope in next time can trade with more profitable. now i use robot trading for help me.

aurora
06-05-2014, 06:29 PM
if you have loss experience in many times, the better is you can stop trading before and find what you wrong point in you trading strategy and money management. after you know the wrong point in here maybe you can fixed it.

aurora
06-06-2014, 12:28 PM
in the forex trading, you need to have the ability above, you should increase the ability at any time in the discipline and control, and you need to defeat the temptation to over-trade (excessive trading). you should be able to consciously control the body and mind.

vimala88
06-06-2014, 01:54 PM
money management also important point in here, I self is already experiance loss 5 times with USD3000, so that is very big loss for me, I am stress. and hope in future can earn money.

aurora
06-06-2014, 03:02 PM
Overcoming the emotion in trading is a must do because in the current sense of emotion have mastered ourselves, the transaction was getting warmer, and we wanted to get greater results without thinking about the risks.

vimala88
06-06-2014, 03:08 PM
Overcoming the emotion in trading is a must do because in the current sense of emotion have mastered ourselves, the transaction was getting warmer, and we wanted to get greater results without thinking about the risks.

we know that emotions are indeed a catastrophe in forex trading, because of the uncontrolled emotions, then we will lose in forex trading strategies.

aurora
06-06-2014, 03:13 PM
emotion it will never be able to overcome existing problems, then by controlling our emotions will find a great way to build a reliable trading strategies.

vimala88
06-06-2014, 03:18 PM
emotion it will never be able to overcome existing problems, then by controlling our emotions will find a great way to build a reliable trading strategies.

If this situation how, when you have a lot of money but should loss in forex trading in a matter of hours. will sure stressful.

aurora
06-06-2014, 03:24 PM
the condition of loss in trading forex, it does not need to say anymore on it is a sure thing. only have been a guideline for us is what percentage of the profit potential that you will have.

percentage of profit, must be greater compared loss condition.

vimala88
06-06-2014, 03:30 PM
the condition of loss in trading forex, it does not need to say anymore on it is a sure thing. only have been a guideline for us is what percentage of the profit potential that you will have.

percentage of profit, must be greater compared loss condition.

conditions for achieving awareness to building a stable emotions and can control it properly is difficult lot of trader cannot control their emotions.

aurora
06-06-2014, 03:37 PM
Thats really an issue in the development of our trading psychology, because if you can,t emotions with right. you sure can make bad result in forex trading activities. in general a new trader also with high emotion. so for newbies loss happens is general case.

aurora
06-07-2014, 01:55 PM
The primary basis of a trader who wants to be successful:

a. Forex trading is not a way to become rich quickly. Being rich certainly can, but do not think that should quickly narrow rich quick, because this work is reasonable as the other, which distinguishes only space and time.

b. Follow, learn and understand the analysis and strategies the professionals. There is no harm in a way to mimic the way people who are already successful, always collect treasury strategy

c. Learn how to use meta trader indicator teknikal.Dalam already available user guides that can help to guide.

d. Get to know yourself. itt is important to control the negative things that can worsen our trade so that way we can avoid from the beginning.

aurora
06-08-2014, 05:43 AM
use of Stop Loss (SL) which is great indeed bring a high win percentage, but what if there is loss in a row? To reverse the situation was very severe. Profit gained for months finally disappear overnight. Psychology we are increasingly drop, which ultimately affects the quality of our trading.

vimala88
06-08-2014, 06:02 AM
use of Stop Loss (SL) which is great indeed bring a high win percentage, but what if there is loss in a row? To reverse the situation was very severe. Profit gained for months finally disappear overnight. Psychology we are increasingly drop, which ultimately affects the quality of our trading.

sometime stoploss level can make me fed u becasue can make me to become bancrupt iff not carefully applied the stoploss line.

aurora
06-08-2014, 06:05 AM
may be better if you use a trailing stop, because the trailing stop will be able to maximize profits at the same time addressing the possibility of loss in forex trading activities.

vimala88
06-08-2014, 06:32 AM
may be better if you use a trailing stop, because the trailing stop will be able to maximize profits at the same time addressing the possibility of loss in forex trading activities.

trailing stop if it can follow the movement of the price? possibility I'll try it later. because it is quite upset with the stop loss frequently used.

aurora
06-08-2014, 07:23 AM
trailling stop is move like price move so with this system you can keep the price run, like price run is 20 pips so the trailling stop can keep 20 pips.

vimala88
06-08-2014, 07:38 AM
trailling stop is move like price move so with this system you can keep the price run, like price run is 20 pips so the trailling stop can keep 20 pips.

this system is very good than stop loss because can help me to maximize the profit run. not like stop loss can't move follow the price.

aurora
06-08-2014, 08:01 AM
Broadly speaking, the trailing stop has its own advantages and disadvantages. a surplus, the trailing stop will provide great profit opportunities when the market moves in the same direction for a long time and a large number of pips.

aurora
06-09-2014, 02:35 PM
if you have a small balance?

If you happen to experience the same thing, then you should see that the measure of success in trading depends on the possibility of profit that would result from the amount of your current balance in the account. If for example, your account balance is now $ 1,000 and you consistently can earn a profit of $ 100 per month, then you could be considered to have been quite successful in trading. Success in trading is not determined by the size of the balance in your account, but your confidence to be successful and what you should do to be able to generate consistent profits.

How think you need to apply when trading is:
- Focus on market conditions and trading strategies, not on the amount of profit that you will earn
- Treat your account balance is relatively small as you manage large accounts
- Keep a journal with a consistent trading

vimala88
06-09-2014, 04:03 PM
if you have a small balance?

If you happen to experience the same thing, then you should see that the measure of success in trading depends on the possibility of profit that would result from the amount of your current balance in the account. If for example, your account balance is now $ 1,000 and you consistently can earn a profit of $ 100 per month, then you could be considered to have been quite successful in trading. Success in trading is not determined by the size of the balance in your account, but your confidence to be successful and what you should do to be able to generate consistent profits.

How think you need to apply when trading is:
- Focus on market conditions and trading strategies, not on the amount of profit that you will earn
- Treat your account balance is relatively small as you manage large accounts
- Keep a journal with a consistent trading

you tips is very help me, but in now time is small person only can use this tips.. more people is use non profitbale trading system

aurora
06-10-2014, 10:58 AM
Mindset - Being successful in the forex market begins from within. You have to make this investigation and realize this may not happen for you overnight.therefore, you need to prepare to accept a loss at this time and later. any loss of valuable teaching experience so that you can use in the next forex learning process.

vimala88
06-10-2014, 12:51 PM
Mindset - Being successful in the forex market begins from within. You have to make this investigation and realize this may not happen for you overnight.therefore, you need to prepare to accept a loss at this time and later. any loss of valuable teaching experience so that you can use in the next forex learning process.

learning is important key to become success in forex trading without learnin or less of learning & practice we can't maximize to earn profit in here.

aurora
06-10-2014, 01:41 PM
learning is necessary and important key to be successful in forex trading, if we do not consistently learn later the results will definitely not optimal

vimala88
06-10-2014, 03:01 PM
learning is necessary and important key to be successful in forex trading, if we do not consistently learn later the results will definitely not optimal

so mean you want to learn how long it could only be a success and can be used up what we want?

aurora
06-10-2014, 03:09 PM
if the general practice in trading forex takes about 3 months on a demo account. it is my experience, but if you want to try to go ahead with your own way.

vimala88
06-10-2014, 03:32 PM
if the general practice in trading forex takes about 3 months on a demo account. it is my experience, but if you want to try to go ahead with your own way.

trading with a demo account if it is already a very good professional, because it will be easy to move on a real account, until this day I still keep trying to trade with a demo account.

aurora
06-10-2014, 03:52 PM
In demo account we can actually learn a lot, how the right way to build a good trading system, money management and psychology.

vimala88
06-10-2014, 04:13 PM
In demo account we can actually learn a lot, how the right way to build a good trading system, money management and psychology.

demo account maybe can become the solutiion for me to try my own skill in forex trading and my self also is read more article about trading forex and how to build the perfect trading system.

aurora
06-11-2014, 10:55 AM
the formula of the %R indicator calculation, which is very similar to the stochastic oscillator formula:
"%R = (HIGH(i-n)-CLOSE)/(HIGH(i-n)-LOW(i-n))*100"

aurora
06-12-2014, 05:51 AM
CCI Indocatpr part-1

#include <Expert\ExpertSignal.mqh>
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| enumerators |
enum ENUM_CANDLE_PATTERNS // candlestick patterns
{
CANDLE_PATTERN_THREE_BLACK_CROWS = 1,
CANDLE_PATTERN_THREE_WHITE_SOLDIERS = 2,
CANDLE_PATTERN_DARK_CLOUD_COVER = 3,
CANDLE_PATTERN_PIERCING_LINE = 4,
CANDLE_PATTERN_MORNING_DOJI = 5,
CANDLE_PATTERN_EVENING_DOJI = 6,
CANDLE_PATTERN_BEARISH_ENGULFING = 7,
CANDLE_PATTERN_BULLISH_ENGULFING = 8,
CANDLE_PATTERN_EVENING_STAR = 9,
CANDLE_PATTERN_MORNING_STAR = 10,
CANDLE_PATTERN_HAMMER = 11,
CANDLE_PATTERN_HANGING_MAN = 12,
CANDLE_PATTERN_BEARISH_HARAMI = 13,
CANDLE_PATTERN_BULLISH_HARAMI = 14,
CANDLE_PATTERN_BEARISH_MEETING_LINES = 15,
CANDLE_PATTERN_BULLISH_MEETING_LINES = 16
};
//| CCandlePattern class. |
//| Derived from CExpertSignal class. |
class CCandlePattern : public CExpertSignal
{
protected:
//--- indicators
CiMA m_MA;
//--- input parameters
int m_ma_period;

public:
//--- class constructor
CCandlePattern();
//--- input parameters initialization methods
void MAPeriod(int period) { m_ma_period=period; }
//--- initialization
virtual bool ValidationSettings();
virtual bool InitIndicators(CIndicators *indicators);
//--- method for checking of a certiain candlestick pattern
bool CheckCandlestickPattern(ENUM_CANDLE_PATTERNS CandlePattern);
//--- methods for checking of bullish/bearish candlestick pattern
bool CheckPatternAllBullish();
bool CheckPatternAllBearish();

aurora
06-12-2014, 04:16 PM
protected:
//--- indicators initialization methods
bool InitMA(CIndicators *indicators);
//--- methods, used for check of the candlestick pattern formation
double AvgBody(int ind);
double MA(int ind) const { return(m_MA.Main(ind)); }
double Open(int ind) const { return(m_open.GetData(ind)); }
double High(int ind) const { return(m_high.GetData(ind)); }
double Low(int ind) const { return(m_low.GetData(ind)); }
double Close(int ind) const { return(m_close.GetData(ind)); }
double CloseAvg(int ind) const { return(MA(ind)); }
double MidPoint(int ind) const { return(0.5*(High(ind)+Low(ind))); }
double MidOpenClose(int ind) const { return(0.5*(Open(ind)+Close(ind))); }

aurora
06-13-2014, 11:52 AM
part-3

//--- methods for checking of candlestick patterns
bool CheckPatternThreeBlackCrows();
bool CheckPatternThreeWhiteSoldiers();
bool CheckPatternDarkCloudCover();
bool CheckPatternPiercingLine();
bool CheckPatternMorningDoji();
bool CheckPatternEveningDoji();
bool CheckPatternBearishEngulfing();
bool CheckPatternBullishEngulfing();
bool CheckPatternEveningStar();
bool CheckPatternMorningStar();
bool CheckPatternHammer();
bool CheckPatternHangingMan();
bool CheckPatternBearishHarami();
bool CheckPatternBullishHarami();
bool CheckPatternBearishMeetingLines();
bool CheckPatternBullishMeetingLines();
};

aurora
06-13-2014, 04:23 PM
//| CCandlePattern class constructor. |
//| INPUT: no. |
//| OUTPUT: no. |
//| REMARK: no. |
void CCandlePattern::CCandlePattern()
{
//--- initialization of protected data
m_used_series=USE_SERIES_OPEN+USE_SERIES_HIGH+USE_SERIES_LOW+USE_SERIES_CLOSE;
//--- set default inputs
m_ma_period=12;
}
//| Validation settings. |
//| OUTPUT: true-if settings are correct, false otherwise. |
bool CCandlePattern::ValidationSettings()
{
//--- validation settings of additional filters
if(!CExpertSignal::ValidationSettings()) return(false);
//--- initial data checks
if(m_ma_period<=0)
{
printf(__FUNCTION__+": period MA must be greater than 0");
return(false);
}
//--- ok
return(true);
}

aurora
06-14-2014, 03:43 PM
#property copyright "Aurora."
#property link

#import "speak.dll"
void gRate(int rate);
void gVolume(int rate);
void gPitch(int rate);
void gSpeak(string text);
#import

aurora
06-15-2014, 02:05 PM
part-4

//| Checks formation of bearish patterns |
bool CCandlePattern::CheckPatternAllBearish()
{
return(CheckPatternThreeBlackCrows() ||
CheckPatternDarkCloudCover() ||
CheckPatternEveningDoji() ||
CheckPatternBearishEngulfing() ||
CheckPatternBearishHarami() ||
CheckPatternEveningStar() ||
CheckPatternBearishMeetingLines());
}
//| Checks formation of Three Black Crows candlestick pattern |
bool CCandlePattern::CheckPatternThreeBlackCrows()
{
//--- 3 Black Crows
if((Open(3)-Close(3)>AvgBody(1)) && // long black
(Open(2)-Close(2)>AvgBody(1)) &&
(Open(1)-Close(1)>AvgBody(1)) &&
(MidPoint(2)<MidPoint(3)) && // lower midpoints
(MidPoint(1)<MidPoint(2)))
return(true);
//---
return(false);
}

aurora
06-15-2014, 04:58 PM
//| Checks formation of Three White Soldiers candlestick pattern |
bool CCandlePattern::CheckPatternThreeWhiteSoldiers()
{
//--- 3 White Soldiers
if((Close(3)-Open(3)>AvgBody(1)) && // long white
(Close(2)-Open(2)>AvgBody(1)) &&
(Close(1)-Open(1)>AvgBody(1)) &&
(MidPoint(2)>MidPoint(3)) && // higher midpoints
(MidPoint(1)>MidPoint(2)))
return(true);
//---
return(false);
}
//| Checks formation of Dark Cloud Cover candlestick pattern |
bool CCandlePattern::CheckPatternDarkCloudCover()
{
//--- Dark cloud cover
if((Close(2)-Open(2)>AvgBody(1)) && // long white
(Close(1)<Close(2)) && // close within previous body
(Close(1)>Open(2)) &&
(MidOpenClose(2)>CloseAvg(1)) && // uptrend
(Open(1)>High(2))) // open at new high
return(true);
//---
return(false);
}
//| Checks formation of Piercing Line candlestick pattern |
bool CCandlePattern::CheckPatternPiercingLine()
{
//--- Piercing Line
if((Close(1)-Open(1)>AvgBody(1)) && // long white
(Open(2)-Close(2)>AvgBody(1)) && // long black
(Close(2)>Close(1)) && // close inside previous body
(Close(1)<Open(2)) &&
(MidOpenClose(2)<CloseAvg(2)) && // downtrend
(Open(1)<Low(2))) // close inside previous body
return(true);
//---
return(false);
}

aurora
06-16-2014, 10:30 AM
//| Checks formation of Morning Doji candlestick pattern |
bool CCandlePattern::CheckPatternMorningDoji()
{
//--- Morning Doji
if((Open(3)-Close(3)>AvgBody(1)) &&
(AvgBody(2)<AvgBody(1)*0.1) &&
(Close(2)<Close(3)) &&
(Open(2)<Open(3)) &&
(Open(1)>Close(2)) &&
(Close(1)>Close(2)))
return(true);
//---
return(false);
}
//| Checks formation of Evening Doji candlestick pattern |
bool CCandlePattern::CheckPatternEveningDoji()
{
//--- Evening Doji
if((Close(3)-Open(3)>AvgBody(1)) &&
(AvgBody(2)<AvgBody(1)*0.1) &&
(Close(2)>Close(3)) &&
(Open(2)>Open(3)) &&
(Open(1)<Close(2)) &&
(Close(1)<Close(2)))
return(true);
//---
return(false);
}

aurora
06-16-2014, 01:59 PM
//| Checks formation of Bearish Engulfing candlestick pattern |
bool CCandlePattern::CheckPatternBearishEngulfing()
{
//--- Bearish Engulfing
if((Open(2)<Close(2)) &&
(Open(1)-Close(1)>AvgBody(1)) &&
(Close(1)<Open(2)) &&
(MidOpenClose(2)>CloseAvg(2)) &&
(Open(1)>Close(2)))
return(true);
//---
return(false);
}
//| Checks formation of Bullish Engulfing candlestick pattern |
bool CCandlePattern::CheckPatternBullishEngulfing()
{
//--- Bullish Engulfing
if((Open(2)>Close(2)) &&
(Close(1)-Open(1)>AvgBody(1)) &&
(Close(1)>Open(2)) &&
(MidOpenClose(2)<CloseAvg(2)) &&
(Open(1)<Close(2)))
return(true);
//---
return(false);
}

aurora
06-16-2014, 04:07 PM
//| Checks formation of Evening Star candlestick pattern |
bool CCandlePattern::CheckPatternEveningStar()
{
//--- Evening Star
if((Close(3)-Open(3)>AvgBody(1)) &&
(MathAbs(Close(2)-Open(2))<AvgBody(1)*0.5) &&
(Close(2)>Close(3)) &&
(Open(2)>Open(3)) &&
(Close(1)<MidOpenClose(3)))
return(true);
//---
return(false);
}
//| Checks formation of Morning Star candlestick pattern |
bool CCandlePattern::CheckPatternMorningStar()
{
//--- Morning Star
if((Open(3)-Close(3)>AvgBody(1)) &&
(MathAbs(Close(2)-Open(2))<AvgBody(1)*0.5) &&
(Close(2)<Close(3)) &&
(Open(2)<Open(3)) &&
(Close(1)>MidOpenClose(3)))
return(true);
//---
return(false);
}
//| Checks formation of Hammer candlestick pattern |

aurora
06-18-2014, 10:01 AM
//| Checks formation of Hammer candlestick pattern |
bool CCandlePattern::CheckPatternHammer()
{
//--- Hammer
if((MidPoint(1)<CloseAvg(2)) && // down trend
(MathMin(Open(1),Close(1))>(High(1)-(High(1)-Low(1))/3.0)) && // body in upper 1/3
(Close(1)<Close(2)) && (Open(1)<Open(2))) // body gap
return(true);
//---
return(false);
}
//| Checks formation of Hanging Man candlestick pattern |
bool CCandlePattern::CheckPatternHangingMan()
{
//--- Hanging man
if((MidPoint(1)>CloseAvg(2)) && // up trend
(MathMin(Open(1),Close(1)>(High(1)-(High(1)-Low(1))/3.0)) && // body in upper 1/3
(Close(1)>Close(2)) && (Open(1)>Open(2)))) // body gap
return(true);
//---
return(false);
}
//| Checks formation of Bearish Harami candlestick pattern |
bool CCandlePattern::CheckPatternBearishHarami()
{
//--- Bearish Harami
if((Close(1)<Open(1)) && // black day
((Close(2)-Open(2))>AvgBody(1)) && // long white
((Close(1)>Open(2)) &&
(Open(1)<Close(2))) && // engulfment
(MidPoint(2)>CloseAvg(2))) // up trend
return(true);
//---
return(false);

aurora
06-18-2014, 11:45 AM
//| Checks formation of Bullish Harami candlestick pattern |
bool CCandlePattern::CheckPatternBullishHarami()
{
//--- Bullish Harami
if((Close(1)>Open(1)) && // white day
((Open(2)-Close(2))>AvgBody(1)) && // long black
((Close(1)<Open(2)) &&
(Open(1)>Close(2))) && // engulfment
(MidPoint(2)<CloseAvg(2))) // down trend
return(true);
//---
return(false);
}
//| Checks formation of Bearish Meeting Lines candlestick pattern |
bool CCandlePattern::CheckPatternBearishMeetingLines()
{
//--- Bearish MeetingLines
if((Close(2)-Open(2)>AvgBody(1)) && // long white
((Open(1)-Close(1))>AvgBody(1)) && // long black
(MathAbs(Close(1)-Close(2))<0.1*AvgBody(1))) // doji close
return(true);
//---
return(false);
}
//| Checks formation of Bullish Meeting Lines candlestick pattern |
bool CCandlePattern::CheckPatternBullishMeetingLines()
{
//--- Bullish MeetingLines
if((Open(2)-Close(2)>AvgBody(1)) && // long black
((Close(1)-Open(1))>AvgBody(1)) && // long white
(MathAbs(Close(1)-Close(2))<0.1*AvgBody(1))) // doji close
return(true);
//---
return(false);
}
//-------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Checks formation of a certain candlestick pattern |
bool CCandlePattern::CheckCandlestickPattern(ENUM_CANDLE_PATTERNS CandlePattern)
{
switch(CandlePattern)
{
case CANDLE_PATTERN_THREE_BLACK_CROWS: return(CheckPatternThreeBlackCrows());
case CANDLE_PATTERN_THREE_WHITE_SOLDIERS: return(CheckPatternThreeWhiteSoldiers());
case CANDLE_PATTERN_DARK_CLOUD_COVER: return(CheckPatternDarkCloudCover());
case CANDLE_PATTERN_PIERCING_LINE: return(CheckPatternPiercingLine());
case CANDLE_PATTERN_MORNING_DOJI: return(CheckPatternMorningDoji());
case CANDLE_PATTERN_EVENING_DOJI: return(CheckPatternEveningDoji());
case CANDLE_PATTERN_BEARISH_ENGULFING: return(CheckPatternBearishEngulfing());
case CANDLE_PATTERN_BULLISH_ENGULFING: return(CheckPatternBullishEngulfing());
case CANDLE_PATTERN_EVENING_STAR: return(CheckPatternEveningStar());
case CANDLE_PATTERN_MORNING_STAR: return(CheckPatternMorningStar());
case CANDLE_PATTERN_HAMMER: return(CheckPatternHammer());
case CANDLE_PATTERN_HANGING_MAN: return(CheckPatternHangingMan());
case CANDLE_PATTERN_BEARISH_HARAMI: return(CheckPatternBearishHarami());
case CANDLE_PATTERN_BULLISH_HARAMI: return(CheckPatternBullishHarami());
case CANDLE_PATTERN_BEARISH_MEETING_LINES: return(CheckPatternBearishMeetingLines());
case CANDLE_PATTERN_BULLISH_MEETING_LINES: return(CheckPatternBullishMeetingLines());
}
//---
return(false);
}

aurora
06-20-2014, 11:21 AM
CCI Exclusive part-1

#include "aCandlePatterns.mqh"
// wizard description start
//| Description of the class |
//| Title=Signals based on Hammer/Hanging Man |
//| confirmed by CCI |
//| Type=SignalAdvanced |
//| Name=CH_HM_CCI |
//| Class=CH_HM_CCI |
//| Page= |
//| Parameter=PeriodCCI,int,11,Period of CCI |
//| Parameter=PeriodMA,int,5, Period of MA |
// wizard description end
//| CH_HM_CCI Class. |
//| Purpose: Trading signals class, based on |
//| the "Bullish Engulfing/Bearish Engulfing" |
//| Japanese Candlestick Patterns |
//| with confirmation by CCI indicator |
//| Derived from CCandlePattern class. |
class CH_HM_CCI : public CCandlePattern
{
protected:
CiCCI m_CCI; // object-CCI
//--- adjusted parameters
int m_periodCCI; // the "period of calculation" parameter of the oscillator
ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE m_applied; // the "prices series" parameter of the oscillator

public:
CH_HM_CCI();
//--- methods of setting adjustable parameters
void PeriodCCI(int value) { m_periodCCI=value; }
void PeriodMA(int value) { m_ma_period=value; }
void Applied(ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE value) { m_applied=value; }
//--- method of verification of settings
virtual bool ValidationSettings();
//--- method of creating the indicator and timeseries
virtual bool InitIndicators(CIndicators *indicators);
//--- methods of checking if the market models are formed
virtual int LongCondition();
virtual int ShortCondition();

protected:
//--- method of initialization of the oscillator
bool InitCCI(CIndicators *indicators);
//--- methods of getting data
double CCI(int ind) { return(m_CCI.Main(ind)); }
};

aurora
06-20-2014, 02:39 PM
//| Constructor CMS_ES_CCI. |
//| OUTPUT: no. |
void CMS_ES_CCI::CMS_ES_CCI()
{
//--- initialization of protected data
m_used_series=USE_SERIES_HIGH+USE_SERIES_LOW;
//--- setting default values for the oscillator parameters
m_periodCCI=14;
}
//| Validation settings protected data. |
//| OUTPUT: true-if settings are correct, false otherwise. |
bool CMS_ES_CCI::ValidationSettings()
{
//--- validation settings of additional filters
if(!CCandlePattern::ValidationSettings()) return(false);
//--- initial data checks
if(m_periodCCI<=0)
{
printf(__FUNCTION__+": period of the CCI oscillator must be greater than 0");
return(false);
}
//--- ok
return(true);
}

- - - Updated - - -

//| Create indicators. |
//| INPUT: indicators - pointer of indicator collection. |
//| OUTPUT: true-if successful, false otherwise. |
bool CH_HM_CCI::InitIndicators(CIndicators *indicators)
{
//--- check pointer
if(indicators==NULL) return(false);
//--- initialization of indicators and timeseries of additional filters
if(!CCandlePattern::InitIndicators(indicators)) return(false);
//--- create and initialize CCI oscillator
if(!InitCCI(indicators)) return(false);
//--- ok
return(true);
}
//| Initialize CCI oscillators. |
//| INPUT: indicators - pointer of indicator collection. |
//| OUTPUT: true-if successful, false otherwise. |
bool CH_HM_CCI::InitCCI(CIndicators *indicators)
{
//--- check pointer
if(indicators==NULL) return(false);
//--- add object to collection
if(!indicators.Add(GetPointer(m_CCI)))
{
printf(__FUNCTION__+": error adding object");
return(false);
}
//--- initialize object
if(!m_CCI.Create(m_symbol.Name(),m_period,m_periodCCI,m_applied))
{
printf(__FUNCTION__+": error initializing object");
return(false);
}
//--- ok
return(true);
}