New York 3:04 AM London 8:04 AM Tokyo 4:04 PM Sydney 5:04 PM
                  Online: 1773    Threads: 54,860    Posts: 1,594,882 Members: 7,206  FXO Forum Shares: We Buy $1.3054 | We Sell $1.3458

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.330
    Thanks

Default Best Forex EA For Scalping 2014

I have a real good profitable EA for Scalping
    it make from 90 to 200 % or over 50% monthly for sure
    this ea has test on live and demo account
    the result same in demo and real account

it work with live with any broker with any spread with almost any pair and 4 or 5 digit
    here some result with Expert Advisor
    Scalper_Beta.zip
    Last edited by taseeer; 03-06-2014 at 03:39 PM.
    Share on VK Share on Facebook Share on Odnoklassniki Share on MySpace Share on Twitter Share on LiveJournal Share on Google+ Share on Ya.ru Share on Mail.Ru

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to taseeer For This Useful Post:

joke11 (08-14-2013), palrich (06-18-2013), surya77@89 (01-29-2014)

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

Unhappy earn forex

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Android System 1C3.jpg  
    Share on VK Share on Facebook Share on Odnoklassniki Share on MySpace Share on Twitter Share on LiveJournal Share on Google+ Share on Ya.ru Share on Mail.Ru

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $1.420
    Cashed
    $22
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ontingfo View Post
    ca you provide me with a sample in order to try it. You can then tell me how to get it. It seems as simple as following the advises given by the robot. Remain now how often is it on the right way.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $4.818
    Cashed
    $10.01
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ontingfo View Post
    can you tell me any specific pairs on which it is more usefull

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

I Do not think this robot works well, since it has no defeat, it surely is one of those who tries to win all operations and carries a trailing end that is what is going to eat all the margin.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to alcisne7844 For This Useful Post:

Resolve (06-19-2013)

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $1.242
    Cashed
    $1823.11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,740 Times in 988 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alcisne7844 View Post
    I Do not think this robot works well, since it has no defeat, it surely is one of those who tries to win all operations and carries a trailing end that is what is going to eat all the margin.
    When we are doing our trades with the use of the Expert Advisers we usually have the risks and we have to see whether it does the scalping in profits or in loss

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $3.320
    Thanks

I would like to use this scalping indicator. please how can i get it to download and is it automated, does it start off trade by itself or it only manages your open positions?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $1.420
    Cashed
    $22
    Thanks

I am affraid you can't. ontingfo who posted the details of that EA fails to answer our questions. I guess he is missing. But if you give a look to the attached thumbnails you can see that he used lot 8 for most of his trades. This is the top lot, he must have been trusting his EA a lot at that risky level. I am still wondering

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

they think of the results of this bot, 900% in two months, is an incredible amount in a live account, I think a deeper analysis is necessary. Comments.

fxstat.com/en/performances/view/Forexgridbot_com__Real_Account-17261

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $-12.300
    Cashed
    $52
    Thanks

I am interested in the EA, but I am surprise that the person that started it is no longer responding. I just downloaded it and hope to try it this week and get back to the forum my result.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $1.242
    Cashed
    $1823.11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,740 Times in 988 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vicbaba View Post
    I am interested in the EA, but I am surprise that the person that started it is no longer responding. I just downloaded it and hope to try it this week and get back to the forum my result.
    Well the fact is that some of the EAs will work but since markets are not same all the times EAs can fail and this is the main reason why EAs based trading is considered to be more risky

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

I'm looking now for some more or less trustable EAs indicator - especially connected with scalping, daytrading. So I'm wonder of your opinion about this one from the beginning of the post.

Or maybe you can recommend some other?

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Well the fact is that some of the EAs will work but since markets are not same all the times EAs can fail and this is the main reason why EAs based trading is considered to be more risky
    Yes.. Exactly... We can't say how longer it will work...? What I experienced is, while checking this EAs and indicators on demo and historical data it will definitely show good performance and in real it may be different...

Don't trust blindly.. What I do is try them on live account with minimum risk...

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.140
    Thanks

downloaded and being tested hope it will work as you claim. I have a bunch of good indicators and I wll share them soon as I get sure of there profitability

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.040
    Thanks

Hello ! . I have Good Ea , Which Result Is 200% in just 15 days . I'm wondering about this ea . you contact me through skype GARY.LEACH35 . you can get good profit from my ea ..
    thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast