New York 8:57 PM London 1:57 AM Tokyo 9:57 AM Sydney 10:57 AM
                  Online: 1631    Threads: 55,011    Posts: 1,605,829 Members: 7,218  FXO Forum Shares: We Buy $1.4024 | We Sell $1.4458

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $3.050
    Cashed
    $20
    Thanks

Default metatrade4 is the best or not

iwant to start tp trade but ididnot know if meta trader 4 is the best or there is another one better than it
    Share on VK Share on Facebook Share on Odnoklassniki Share on MySpace Share on Twitter Share on LiveJournal Share on Google+ Share on Ya.ru Share on Mail.Ru

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $4.480
    Cashed
    $511
    Thanks

The meta trader 4 is the very good trading terminal and if you not know that how to use it .
    Ask the question about it , surely lot of members will give best to best suggestion
    Share on VK Share on Facebook Share on Odnoklassniki Share on MySpace Share on Twitter Share on LiveJournal Share on Google+ Share on Ya.ru Share on Mail.Ru

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $3.050
    Cashed
    $20
    Thanks

yes im new in this field and im trying to under stand it icanot see my balance and ifi loose or gain
    iuse demo but not under stand im under stand the currency

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $1.270
    Thanks

Metatrader 4 is the best software for manual trading.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $2.314
    Cashed
    $21
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sagda View Post
    yes im new in this field and im trying to under stand it icanot see my balance and ifi loose or gain
    iuse demo but not under stand im under stand the currency
    Hi

Please use the mt4 help guideline ..
    Go to mt4, login using demo account then click f1 or click help on navigator then choose help topics, you will get more information to help you using with mt4.

Thanks

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $5.590
    Cashed
    $66.54
    Thanks

all trading software it same. the best trading is wich one you can use better than other software and your internet connection. because mt5 use more bandwith than mt5.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $1.660
    Thanks

yes, thats right....
    you should see for yourself, by trial one by one. if you are afraid of losing money, you just open a demo account to be able to feel it. and last decision is yours.
    if for myself, mt4 with cent accounts are best suited for small traders like me. it's just my opinion.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.490
    Cashed
    $62.7
    Thanks

it depend on you , which one can make you enjoy when you trade

if you enjoy with mt4 so use mt4

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $2.810
    Cashed
    $56
    Thanks

metatrader is simple to use, so untill now very famous in forex platform trading, beside that Mt4 eazy to connect to the internet conetions

Banned
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $19.287
    Cashed
    $219
    Thanks

Yes, I prefer to use MetaTrader 4 platform for any other easy and we used it for a long time

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $1.007
    Thanks

I think metatrader 4 is good enough for me, because it is easy to use and the facilities are quite complete, other than it just takes a little connection.

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $2.660
    Cashed
    $45
    Thanks

I am familiar with meta trader 4 .It is easy and facilitate trades in many ways. I made a good practice in mt4 .Now I feel comfortable to work with it.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $2.810
    Cashed
    $56
    Thanks

i will never to leave meta trader 4 , because with platform is very eazy and simple to make trade. diffent with other platform another brokers.

Banned
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $2.880
    Thanks

i think more comfortable meta trader 4 than meta trader 5. for server and if you have hedging strategy. your strategy cannot run in mt5. because meta trader 5 automaticaly close one your open position based from NFA regulation
    i will always use meta trader 4 , because with platform is compatible with my trading strategy
    Last edited by adikha; 05-22-2012 at 06:52 PM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.146
    Cashed
    $218.9
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adikha View Post
    i think more comfortable meta trader 4 than meta trader 5. for server and if you have hedging strategy. your strategy cannot run in mt5. because meta trader 5 automaticaly close one your open position based from NFA regulation
    i will always use meta trader 4 , because with platform is compatible with my trading strategy
    Yes, mt4 feel more comfortable than any other platform. Also many indicator and EA support mt4. With these benefed, I'm still choose MT4 than any other forex platform (sometimes I use also hedging that why I didn't really want to use mt5).
    Trading for Living

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast