New York 11:00 AM London 4:00 PM Tokyo 12:00 AM Sydney 1:00 AM
                  Online: 1968    Threads: 56,689    Posts: 1,748,963 Members: 7,264  FXO Forum Shares: We Buy $1.3208 | We Sell $1.3616

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $3.610
    Thanks

In forex right now there are really thus many techniques in order to apply a single approach. And so this imply any kind of 1 typically is free of charge to be able to employ his own method. This really is great.
    Share on VK Share on Facebook Share on Odnoklassniki Share on MySpace Share on Twitter Share on LiveJournal Share on Google+ Share on Ya.ru Share on Mail.Ru

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $7.190
    Cashed
    $478
    Thanks

this strategy I always use this is very simple, just using second wave of double bottom/top pattern is ensure for strong confirmation than I used other indicator both price action indicators or lagging indicators, and based on my experience this very powerfull method that can reach consistent profit and avoid floating loss when do scalping strategy
    Share on VK Share on Facebook Share on Odnoklassniki Share on MySpace Share on Twitter Share on LiveJournal Share on Google+ Share on Ya.ru Share on Mail.Ru

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $7.190
    Cashed
    $478
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toptrader43 View Post
    Fx there are numerous methods to put on an unmarried method. So this represent just about any one is complimentary to use his personal system this really is good.
    scalping sometimes have greater risk when ratio between each profit taking just small but SL bigger than TP then using this confirmation pattern can avoid this loss ratio for choose best quality entry position

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $4.015
    Thanks

scalping for me usually reach or make so many trades in a day using small take profit just only 1-5 pips but when my SL hit around 20 pips then I must work hard to cover my losses before, so I think better so rarely scalping in a day or I just limit my scalping position to find very good position to avoid my SL hit

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $7.230
    Cashed
    $567
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kecanduan_forex View Post
    scalping for me usually reach or make so many trades in a day using small take profit just only 1-5 pips but when my SL hit around 20 pips then I must work hard to cover my losses before, so I think better so rarely scalping in a day or I just limit my scalping position to find very good position to avoid my SL hit
    salping indeed can make transaction many times daily,but if we can't trade scalping maybe better try swing trading or intraday trading,we know after executed new oreder immediately will get fee spread broker,it will decrease equity and if just look 5 pips profit we neeed 8 pips prioce moves deduct from spread that maybe around 3 pips,it giving disadvantage i think

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $17.470
    Cashed
    $463
    Thanks

I think this is a nice strategy to scalp using double top or double bottom pattern. However to be safe I would prefer to trade only based on the trend direction. If the trend is up, I will trade only buy and if the trend is down I will trade only sell.

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $7.190
    Cashed
    $478
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kecanduan_forex View Post
    if traders only use signal from indicators only it means there is no strong confirmation to ensure that level we want to open position is better than other level but using this pattern as strong confirmation to ensure that level strong enough position for us to enter position

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $7.230
    Cashed
    $567
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george_soros_II View Post
    Here I want to share my experience using second wave of double to and bottom pattern especially for scalping using TF M30, GU.
    Double top/bottom pattern is powerfull confirmation to determine strong support or resistance for certain level so second wave is the last top/bottom for this pattern to ensure that certain level just only small probability for negative floating or wrong position.

My steps:
    1)Using Chart (BarChart only), TF M30
    2)Find pararel bar chart as double top /double bottom pattern
    3)if just find first chart, do not entry position until second wave appear
    4)TP just only 10-15 pips in every trade
    Seems quiet simple trading system,but if i have question,whether we should using stop loss and target profit, or we must concentrate in front of the chart to determine exit point.
    Thank you

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $2.660
    Thanks

This system so powerful to entry career in scalping due to the fact best TF as compared to smaller which i have tried prior to due to the fact using small TF.

Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $7.190
    Cashed
    $478
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radex78 View Post
    Seems quiet simple trading system,but if i have question,whether we should using stop loss and target profit, or we must concentrate in front of the chart to determine exit point.
    Thank you
    scalping need so high accuracy in trading include high precision of our entry point and exit point it means we can concentrate in front of chart or just using Pending order for TP and SL each trades then whe can leave chart after set this orders

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $2.300
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george_soros_II View Post
    double top/bottom or triple top or bottom as good confirmation to ensure that we really choose strong point level for scalping, we need this pattern confirmation to avoid negative floating because scalping just only reach TP only several pips even just only 1-5 pips in each trade but when we are facing negative floating this amount accumulation can decrease sharply if there is no pattern confirmation
    Basically, you may develop a strategy that will work! But, you have to adjust it every time if there is a need to do so, because the market changes and it's like unpredictable! Testing and implementing this is the key to the success of your own strategy

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $1.660
    Thanks

so, is it true in FXOpen scalping is allowed only in 10 minutes? thanks

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $2.660
    Thanks

Fx there are really so many ways to utilize a single scheme. So this mean just about any one is complimentary to use his own method this is good.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

Scalpers rely primarily on liquid markets above all to give them opportunities to trade on both sides of the dealing spread. The possibility of entering and exiting a trade profitably with a minimum of effort and time elapsed is the ideal situation for a scalper.

Once the profit on a trade has been realized or the position stopped out, the scalper moves on to the next trade. They might then elect to reposition at a lower price or short at a higher level. Successful scalping involves the trader realizing profits on trades as continuously as possible.

This free scalping indicator may benefit you if you want to be familiar with scalping strategies

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $3.970
    Thanks

this scalper a bit of work :S big loss on demo account

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast