New York 10:30 AM London 3:30 PM Tokyo 11:30 PM Sydney 12:30 AM
                  Online: 1111    Threads: 54,893    Posts: 1,598,491 Members: 7,207  FXO Forum Shares: We Buy $1.3531 | We Sell $1.3949

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Market Maker cool user
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $15.661
    Cashed
    $609.4
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chuna1985 View Post
    Although this question might be important, i do not care too much about it. A successful trader has worked hard to get their secrets, i will work hard in order to get mine.
    a very good mind, it is also true what you say that the successful trader has to work hard in their trading to gain success of trade dlaam so we had to work hard to imitate well in the trade that we do
    Share on VK Share on Facebook Share on Odnoklassniki Share on MySpace Share on Twitter Share on LiveJournal Share on Google+ Share on Ya.ru Share on Mail.Ru

Market Maker cool user zidane88's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.100
    Cashed
    $630.2
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theny View Post
    a very good mind, it is also true what you say that the successful trader has to work hard in their trading to gain success of trade dlaam so we had to work hard to imitate well in the trade that we do
    Not every trader has a good plan may be offered to the public, but it needs a lot of work and focus so that he can discover the secrets of trader, which is trading in the Forex
    Share on VK Share on Facebook Share on Odnoklassniki Share on MySpace Share on Twitter Share on LiveJournal Share on Google+ Share on Ya.ru Share on Mail.Ru

Banned
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $2.010
    Thanks

I think some successful trader are so much stingy to give his free advise to newbie cause they also in fear that no one go a head from them.

Banned
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $34.314
    Thanks

An un known person can not share his own trading secrets with any one. I have asked from many but they are not willing to be.

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $8.272
    Cashed
    $333.24
    Thanks

i think succesful trader will not share his secret for free to public, but if to his/her family i think its will be shared for free

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $7.141
    Cashed
    $931.5
    Thanks

If I will reach a stage where I will be earning around $10k, I will not share this to public at least. It takes much effort and time to reach at that level. I will just share it with my brother and nothing else.

Banned
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $27.995
    Thanks

Default secrets

i think these traders will not share their successful tips without any cost.

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $4.580
    Cashed
    $77.475
    Thanks

i dont think so that successful trader reveal their trading secrets for free. successful traders have busy life they dont find time to share their secrets.

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.149
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfLeon View Post
    A few of them sharing their knowledge by written a books, and few again sharing their stuff on a forum, but most of them not have a time to discuss anything.
    i think those people who are sincere, honest and good nature will must share their secrets..because they will not show any jealousy and will want that other also earn here...

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $41.986
    Cashed
    $773.8
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adnan10076 View Post
    i think those people who are sincere, honest and good nature will must share their secrets..because they will not show any jealousy and will want that other also earn here...
    Jealousy is human nature ..if a person knows a method by investing good amount of money ..he will never share for free to others for sure .In many forums i have seen that expert traders showing analysis about the levels but when the right time comes they just show the final results.

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $3.900
    Cashed
    $178.47
    Thanks

i think tat they may teach the new traders how to have their own secrets and how to create their profitable strategies but they do not give them their secrets

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.550
    Cashed
    $266
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Jealousy is human nature ..if a person knows a method by investing good amount of money ..he will never share for free to others for sure .In many forums i have seen that expert traders showing analysis about the levels but when the right time comes they just show the final results.
    Yes you are right as it is human nature and a human is jealous , greedy and selfish so in front of any individual it is his dreams that come first and not others , so they are concerned about themselves and not others so they do not share their secrets with anyone.

Banned
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $27.995
    Thanks

Yes i think they can give free council to newbies but they have really busy so the can not share everything with newbie.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $2.300
    Thanks

i think is very difficult to produce for the repeated failures it stems from the psychological factors and experience in working in any field must understand the market

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.550
    Cashed
    $266
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sarakhan View Post
    Yes i think they can give free council to newbies but they have really busy so the can not share everything with newbie.
    It is also not the matter of time which they can devote to the newbies but it is their hard work which they can not share with anybody without doing anything or for free.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast