New York 12:00 AM London 5:00 AM Tokyo 1:00 PM Sydney 2:00 PM
                  Online: 1228    Threads: 57,676    Posts: 1,798,028 Members: 7,162  FXO Forum Shares: We Buy $1.3278 | We Sell $1.3689

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

Default Local Deposit from Malaysia

Hi,

I just opened a new micro account with fxopen and I found out that fxopen provide local deposit via local bank. What are the procedures to deposit via local banks in Malaysia? I clicked on the link but the page only shows a bunch of "PENGUMUMAN" without teaching how to fund in. Anyone pls help?

Thank you.

Regards,
    Kelvin
    Share on VK Share on Facebook Share on Odnoklassniki Share on MySpace Share on Twitter Share on LiveJournal Share on Google+ Share on Ya.ru Share on Mail.Ru

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.200
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maxcruiver View Post
    Hi,

I just opened a new micro account with fxopen and I found out that fxopen provide local deposit via local bank. What are the procedures to deposit via local banks in Malaysia? I clicked on the link but the page only shows a bunch of "PENGUMUMAN" without teaching how to fund in. Anyone pls help?

Thank you.

Regards,
    Kelvin
    Please refer here (hopefully you can read Bahasa Malaysia) http://forum.fxopen.com/showpost.php...43&postcount=4
    OPEN YOUR ACCOUNT HERE

YOUR MONEY YOUR CALL

no one cares about YOUR MONEY more than YOU do
    Share on VK Share on Facebook Share on Odnoklassniki Share on MySpace Share on Twitter Share on LiveJournal Share on Google+ Share on Ya.ru Share on Mail.Ru

FXMalay Support

if you need further assistance about local deposit do feel free to contact me your FXOpenAsia support man =)

any questions
    any problems

is my duty to fulfill them

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

DEPOSIT MELALUI WAKIL YANG DILANTIK

1. Untuk memudahkan urusan deposit, FXMalay telah melantik beberapa wakil sebagai wakil tambahan untuk membantu urusan Deposit Bank Tempatan.

2. Anda TIDAK perlu hantar NOTIS

3. Anda dikehendaki menghubungi wakil-wakil ini sebelum urusan deposit dilakukan.

4. Kadar Semasa adalah RM18.50 bersamaan US$5.00 (bermula 11hb Mei 2009)

5. Deposit adalah dalam gandaan US$5.00.

Berikut senarai terkini wakil yang dilantik :

1) Diversify Resource & Services ( 019 4299 398 )

2) Three Lite Computer ( 017 9135 617 )

3) Kayaraya Unggul Services ( 016 3563 088 )

4) Karisma Trade Services ( 016 3246 884 )
    Meaning I have to contact one of the companies listed above before I fund in my account?

Thanks for the replies.

Kelvin

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

Default how to depoist localy

hey
    i open an account with fxopen now i need information that how can i deposit local in malaysia.please provide me the account number of fxopen local in mlaysia that i can deposit and fund my account. i am waiting for your reply
    Quote Originally Posted by FXOpenAsia Support View Post
    if you need further assistance about local deposit do feel free to contact me your FXOpenAsia support man =)

any questions
    any problems

is my duty to fulfill them
    Last edited by evergreen22; 08-04-2009 at 02:25 PM.
    On God We Trust, The Rest We Audit

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $2.544
    Cashed
    $21
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by evergreen22 View Post
    hey
    i open an account with fxopen now i need information that how can i deposit local in malaysia.please provide me the account number of fxopen local in mlaysia that i can deposit and fund my account. i am waiting for your reply
    Hi
    Please read from the 1st post
    then u will find this link (information already given by Halzu) --> http://forum.fxopen.com/showpost.php...03&postcount=2

Thanks

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

yeh i get that link but that link in malayi langue and i dnt understand malayi.that i problem due to which i dnt know what to do?
    On God We Trust, The Rest We Audit

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $2.544
    Cashed
    $21
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by evergreen22 View Post
    yeh i get that link but that link in malayi langue and i dnt understand malayi.that i problem due to which i dnt know what to do?
    Hi,

U need to contact any 1 from 4 agent who qualify to handle local deposited in malaysia -->

1) Diversify Resource & Services ( 019 4299 398 )

2) Three Lite Computer ( 017 9135 617 )

3) Kayaraya Unggul Services ( 016 3563 088 ) - is on vacation

4) Karisma Trade Services ( 016 3246 884 )

* The deposited are multiple 5usd equal 18.50RM (rate now 18.50rm/5usd)

Thanks

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

Hi admin n moderators,

I made a phone call to Diversify Resource & Services this afternoon, there was a malay guy answered my call. I told him that I wish to fund in my new fxopen micro account, but he told me that in order to be able to use local deposit, I have to register another NEW account at fxmalay.com, but registering a new account at fxmalay using the same email address is denied. How can I register a new account using the same email address? Can the admin of fxopen help me to transfer the account to fxmalay?

Thank you.

Regards,
    Kelvin

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $2.544
    Cashed
    $21
    Thanks

Hi admin n moderators,

I made a phone call to Diversify Resource & Services this afternoon, there was a malay guy answered my call. I told him that I wish to fund in my new fxopen micro account, but he told me that in order to be able to use local deposit, I have to register another NEW account at fxmalay.com, but registering a new account at fxmalay using the same email address is denied. How can I register a new account using the same email address? Can the admin of fxopen help me to transfer the account to fxmalay?

Thank you.

Regards,
    Kelvin
    Hi

I'm sure what he mean u still can deposited using local bank even account under fxopen, he just suggest u to join fxmalay so u will get extra benefit since u are client from malaysia.

Try this simple step --> Open new account under same trader cabinet, but 1st u need to open fxmalay.com site then click my FXOPEN (trader cabinet), login as usual then choose to "Buka Akaun Baru", after that choose account u want to open. Completed registration. Then check u account number either join under fxmalay or not on this paged --> http://www.fxmalay.com/ahli.aspx

I just try and its works even 1st account under fxopen, then my 2nd account under fxmalay using that step.

Not work for referral link only work for RB or IB link site (like fxegypt/fxind/fxmalay and others) created and approve by FXOPEN

Thanks

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nonamer View Post
    Hi

I'm sure what he mean u still can deposited using local bank even account under fxopen, he just suggest u to join fxmalay so u will get extra benefit since u are client from malaysia.

Try this simple step --> Open new account under same trader cabinet, but 1st u need to open fxmalay.com site then click my FXOPEN (trader cabinet), login as usual then choose to "Buka Akaun Baru", after that choose account u want to open. Completed registration. Then check u account number either join under fxmalay or not on this paged --> fxmalay.com/ahli.aspx

I just try and its works even 1st account under fxopen, then my 2nd account under fxmalay using that step.

Not work for referral link only work for RB or IB link site (like fxegypt/fxind/fxmalay and others) created and approve by FXOPEN

Thanks
    Thanks for your reply. I have already signed up a new account using your method successfully.
    But he didn't say that I can deposit money using the account of fxopen, neither he mentioned that there is any extra benefit if i'm using fxmalay account. What is the extra benefit if I use fxmalay account? Pls advise.

Thanks.

Kelvin

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

Thanks for your reply. I have already signed up a new account using your method successfully.
    But he didn't say that I can deposit money using the account of fxopen, neither he mentioned that there is any extra benefit if i'm using fxmalay account. What is the extra benefit if I use fxmalay account? Pls advise.

Thanks.

Kelvin
    http://www.fxmalay.com/OurPromotions.aspx for more details about fxmalay benefit...
    oLd ScHooL

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

Hello. I have a problem with the deposit. I have to make deposits at local banks to use (Maybank) has deposits for diversification of resources and services. but unfortunately the money did not go in to your system. how can I accomplish. When I call their cell phones off

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $2.544
    Cashed
    $21
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by profitrexz View Post
    Hello. I have a problem with the deposit. I have to make deposits at local banks to use (Maybank) has deposits for diversification of resources and services. but unfortunately the money did not go in to your system. how can I accomplish. When I call their cell phones off
    Hi,

You should read the news -->

http://forum.fxopen.com/showpost.php...postcount=3444

Thanks

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nonamer View Post
    Hi,

You should read the news -->

http://forum.fxopen.com/showpost.php...postcount=3444

Thanks

hi nonamer,

is it problem with depo only? coz i cant withdraw my money i made on 4 Jun

pls tell me what to do

thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast