New York 5:36 AM London 10:36 AM Tokyo 6:36 PM Sydney 7:36 PM
                  Online: 569    Threads: 54,932    Posts: 1,601,076 Members: 7,194  FXO Forum Shares: We Buy $1.3667 | We Sell $1.409

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

ok FXmalay suppoter...i'm sory for everthing... i'm quit from this forum.. just fokus 2 my thread...
    SABAR, JANGAN TAMAK, IKUT PERATURAN
    Share on VK Share on Facebook Share on Odnoklassniki Share on MySpace Share on Twitter Share on LiveJournal Share on Google+ Share on Ya.ru Share on Mail.Ru

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.018
    Thanks

hmm...ustaz tu cakap ni, ustaz ni cakap tu...tapi apa nama ustaznya? pernah dengar berani kerana benar?
    dunia ni dah banyak masalah, tambah lagi masalah dengan orang yg cuba jadi tuhan dengan jatuhkan hukum sesenang petik jari...haiihhh...

p/s: haraplah yang menentang forex ni jujur...bukannya nak naikkan benda lain cam mlm ker fcpo ker...
    :::MetaZed Trading & Resources (sms: 012 2400 097): Wakil Dana Tempatan:::

:::Family Day FxMalay 2011
    = Mari kita memeriahkannya! Sila Klik Sini :::
    Share on VK Share on Facebook Share on Odnoklassniki Share on MySpace Share on Twitter Share on LiveJournal Share on Google+ Share on Ya.ru Share on Mail.Ru

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.050
    Thanks

My personal view after go thru all pages in this thread..

1st of all..better to closed this thread..and also delete several posts that is not related with this thread topic..

This issue is not new to me..i've been in this field nearly 4yrs n almost every time this issue will come out...and then disappear...n then come out again...and disappear again...and come out again..

For me it is simple...internet is borderless..we can search n get almost everything thru internet...but as Muslims we need to follow this 2 thing..Al-Quran and Hadith...which is d most important thing..so dont forget it..I dont think we in this forum r good enuf n have higher knowledge to talk about this..so better stop it.

Choice is in our hand...choose which one we one...if not confident than it bcome forbidden..so better get away..Refer only to those who really into this field and decide for your own sake..

Just my 2pips..

Wassalam..

p/s: sorry for using English language since i believe this thread has attract not just malay people.
    Last edited by lord; 04-11-2009 at 11:03 PM.
    Never Say Never
    Don't trade hard but trade smart

<<--FREE Forex Sources-->>

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.018
    Thanks

saya pun sokong thread ni ditutup...
    :::MetaZed Trading & Resources (sms: 012 2400 097): Wakil Dana Tempatan:::

:::Family Day FxMalay 2011
    = Mari kita memeriahkannya! Sila Klik Sini :::

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

Cool Just drop by for a while

Ive been watching this thread development from the very beginning to see how far it will go. Ive explained my understanding about this matter comprehensively in my own thread so I think no need for me to get busy body in here. Then things seem getting out of hand I feel the urge to drop by for a while.

I feel sad to see my fellow countrymen fighting each other unnecessarily. This is a FORUM place to share and discuss place for a debate if you want to. BUT NOT A PLACE TO JUDGE PEOPLE LIKE GOD. Not a place to condemn people to go to HELL or HEAVEN. Not a place to formulate RELIGION Rules and Regulations and definitely not a place to govern HALAL or HARAM. Who are we?

Go to proper source/place/channel for that.

I know things I am about to say gonna be useless anyway No need for me to explain myself. No need for me to explain to FRIENDS because they are always with me whether I explain myself or not. No need for me to explain to my ENEMIES because they will always oppose me. I am gonna say it anyway because I feel like sharing.

Like Mr. LORD (the difference is Mr. Lord already Successful and I am still struggling to success) having experience in this business for many years we keep on seeing this matter just keep on popping out from time to time. Go to any other forum discussing about this matter and youll find endless pages to read and just keep on to be added day by day with no end and final words to be concluded. Most of it just keep on repeating the same contents again and again endlessly. Just making us confuse more than we already have in the beginning. Just for the sake of discussion its ok but when it comes to condemning each other for Heaven and Hell WHO ARE WE?

This is a never ending story until the Rightful Institution or the Right Person for this matter has a final word on it. In our case refer to MAJLIS FATWA KEBANGSAAN. Its their responsibility to finalize whether things are HALAL or HARAM if its not clearly stated in the Al-Quran and Hadith.

Before I start with anything first thing first we must understand the concept of TRADING and INVESTING (Berurusniaga dan Pelaburan). Hence, we must differentiate between trading ourselves and putting money somewhere else (managed acc).

1) INVESTING money to someone else or any institution that are doing FOREX with FIXED INCOME/RETURN is HARAM that is clearly explained by MAJLIS FATWA KEBANGSAAN.

2) INVESTING money to someone else or any institution that are doing FOREX with no license that is clearly against the regulations of this country and its ILLEGAL.

No DOUBT everything already being lay out crystal clear about INVESTMENT! Frankly speaking I was involved in these two things last time I bailed out as soon as I found out the truth. GOD please forgive me because I was nave.

TRADING FOREX on our own by using the INTERNET using our own money with overseas brokers or any licensed broker in Malaysia until today I cant see any real LAW and REGULATIONS about it. I just couldnt find it. Can someone help me on this please enlightened me!

Show me any verse in Al-Quran and Hadith CLEARLY stated FOREX this is HARAM.

Show me any LAW and Regulations out there stating which section / phrase so and so saying this is ILLEGAL.

Di dalam Islam "La ibrata bil musammayaat walakinna ibrata bil ma'aani" (Pengajaran (hukum) bukan diambil dari segi istilah sesuatu perkara bahkan pengajaran (hukum) diambil dari cara perlaksanaannya). In ISLAM to verify things that are HALAL or HARAM is not from the direct meaning of the terminology but from how its done.

In my search for enlightenment, all I got just comments by some People that dont really know what they are talking about mostly about LEVERAGE. Opsss sorry I think I shouldnt say this not my intention to attack anyone. Maybe I am the one that dont know what I am talking about. However, I did my DUE DELLIGENCE I did my own research and I am confidence with the ground I stand.

FOREX exist and I see OPPORTUNITY in it that comes together with RISK. Opportunities multiply as they are seized. So I grabbed this opportunity rather than just let it passed by. Am I going to be successful or not Ill die happily knowing that Ive tried. I dont know the future. I didnt come here to tell you how this is going to end. I didnt come here to tell you whether this is HALAL or HARAM. I come here to tell you how its going to BEGIN how I am standing firm on my ground. First Ive checked myself anything in Al-Quran and Hadith stated its HARAM directly and clearly? Any LAW and Regulations of this country stated its ILLEGAL? Nope I cant find any. Then I refer to the persons that are wiser than me some say OK some say NOT OK. Which one I want to follow? I did my due diligence and I did my own research. Whatever terminology involved I seek for the answer how its done rather than the direct meaning of it. Now I am clear of doubt and trading FOREX happily. If later on MAJLIS FATWA KEBANGSAAN or the LAW of this country come out with specific law and regulations on this then Ill abide the LAW.

Off topic Talking about FOREX who pop out first in mind? SOROS! Who was he? He was nobody. NOW who is he? The man that who broke the BANK! So powerful that can bring the whole country tumbled economically and he is a Jew (Yahudi). He got the powerful weapon!!! If we all (Muslims) stay away from FOREX then hell forever be the DOMINANT monopolizing everything easily with his legacy. Arent we all have to equipped ourselves with defenses (Psychological War Economic War Physical War)? How are we going to protect ourselves without knowing/mastering what is attacking us? SOROS was nobody before Took job with Singer and Friedlander in London before moving in 1956 to New York, where he worked as a trader and analyst. In 1970 he set up his own private investment company, the Quantum Fund. Made his fortune, on September 16, 1992, when he short-sold more than $10bn of sterling. Now chairman of Soros Fund Management and the Open Society Institute and said to be worth $11bn. He started from scratch so can we!

Not my intention to preach and to promote FOREX. In fact I am asking you to stay away from FOREX if you dont know what is the RISK lurking behind it. Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for everyone.

I am here to share opinion and knowledge. Do not digest everything I said. Take whatever good and throw away whatever bad. I am just a human being like you all susceptible to mistakes from time to time. Please correct me if I am wrong. DO YOUR DUE DILLIGENCE!!!

All religions lead to the same things to the good things to create ORDER and STABILITY so that we all can lives peacefully in harmony among us and the environment. ISLAM is beautiful making things easier and fair to everyone. In Business ISLAM uphold FAIR TRADE. If the transaction between the two parties occurs with bias, advantage or weight on one side then its HARAM. If the transaction occurs with cheat/deceive or oppression then its HARAM. RIBA is HARAM. That is CRYSTAL CLEAR! Are you trading FOREX unfairly?

Corruption among us that seeds from ignorance, selfishness, hatred, greediness, jealousy and all other bad things is what that creates CHAOS in ORDER.

80% of the world populations dont think just FOLLOW.
    15% of it think that they are thinking but actually they are not.
    5% of it only do the real thinking.

Whether you think you can,
    Or think you cant,
    YOU ARE RIGHT.

Its your choice to make not me. Ive made mine and I DO NOT ask people to follow me.

p/s: I aint finished here yet because I havent explain what is LEVERAGE from my research and understanding.
    ______________________T.A.Y.O.R.______________________

Cara2 Membuka Acc Click di sini:
    http://forum.fxopen.com/showpost.php...postcount=3187

Standard Acc Registration: http://fxmalay.com?agent=117041

Micro Acc Registration: http://fxmalay.com?agent=148299

Full Time Trader & Part Time Teaching Forex
    email: shamx777@yahoo.com
    phn: 013-2491533

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

Arrow Foreign Exchange Instrument

FOREIGN EXCHANGE INSTRUMENT

1) FX TRANSACTION:
    -----a) SPOT FX
    ---------------- i) Currencies Vs USD
    ----------------ii) Cross Rates
    -----b) Forward FX
    ---------------- i) Forward Outright Transaction
    ----------------ii) FX Swaps

2) DERIVATIVES:
    -----a) Synthetic Agreements For Foreign Exchange (SAFEs)
    -----b) Currency Futures
    -----c) Currency Swaps
    -----d) Currency Options
    --------------- i) On Cash
    ---------------ii) On Futures

Forwards
    One way to deal with the Forex risk is to engage in a forward transaction. In this transaction, money does not actually change hands until some agreed upon future date. A buyer and seller agree on an exchange rate for any date in the future, and the transaction occurs on that date, regardless of what the market rates are then. The duration of the trade can be a few days, months or years.

Futures
    Foreign currency futures are forward transactions with standard contract sizes and maturity dates for example, 500,000 British pounds for next November at an agreed rate. Futures are standardized and are usually traded on an exchange created for this purpose. The average contract length is roughly 3 months. Futures contracts are usually inclusive of any interest amounts.

Swaps
    The most common type of forward transaction is the currency swap. In a swap, two parties exchange currencies for a certain length of time and agree to reverse the transaction at a later date. These are not contracts and are not traded through an exchange.

Spot
    A spot transaction is a two-day delivery transaction for most currency pairs (but one-day for USD/CAD and some others), as opposed to the futures contracts, which are usually three months. This trade represents a direct exchange between two currencies, has the shortest time frame, involves cash rather than a contract; and interest is not included in the agreed-upon transaction. The data for this study come from the Spot market.

====================================

No need to focus on other instruments... I am just focusing on SPOT FX... bacause that is what I am doing now with this Broker. No need to worry about SWAP/Interest because the acc is SWAP FREE. Therefore... no "RIBA" involved. Even if it's not SWAP FREE acc... I still can just trade INTRA-DAY (Open and Close trade within a day... so that interest not to be charged or paid).

The only question now is "HOW ABOUT THE LEVERAGE?"
    ______________________T.A.Y.O.R.______________________

Cara2 Membuka Acc Click di sini:
    http://forum.fxopen.com/showpost.php...postcount=3187

Standard Acc Registration: http://fxmalay.com?agent=117041

Micro Acc Registration: http://fxmalay.com?agent=148299

Full Time Trader & Part Time Teaching Forex
    email: shamx777@yahoo.com
    phn: 013-2491533

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.000
    Thanks

Leverage ni pada aku, sama lah macam nak beli ikan yang besar.. kalau tak mampu beli satu ekor, potong2 lah.. kalau hanya mampu beli sekerat jer pun.. apa nak buat, dah itu jer yang kita mampu... itu pun nasib baik ada yang nak jual sekerat.. kalau tak, orang banyak duit jer lah yang boleh makan ikan besar..

Kalau sekerat yang kita beli tu busuk, itu jer lah yang kita rugi, tak kan lah kita rugi satu ekor ikan plak... Hanya kiasan.
    Jurnal "Trade Cara Mudah Tapi Susah Nak Terangkan" JOURNAL CLOSED -08/08/08

StocHasTic - Simple Happy Tool
    Jom FOREX with fxOpen
    MyForexBlog
    Trial Private System

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    $0.200
    Thanks

After take into consideration and to avoid personal attack among the forummers, this thread officially closed. Thank you.
    OPEN YOUR ACCOUNT HERE

YOUR MONEY YOUR CALL

no one cares about YOUR MONEY more than YOU do

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345